To Obey and Serve Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stripped and removed the cage, grabbed the shaving cream and lathered up to shave. He made sure to get every hair to be smooth like Steven liked and honestly after a month of not shaving it felt good to be rid of the extra hair. He quickly douched just in case Steven wanted something tonight and jumped in the shower to clean off all the shaving cream. As he cleaned up he felt his cock getting hard. It had been so long without any stimulation or touch that even just the common touch of the sponge and soap excited him. He stepped out and dried off, cock still hard. He lubed up both himself and the cage making sure to wash it first and stood there. His cock didn't seem to want to go soft, how would he get it down so he could get the cage back on. He stood there for awhile doing everything he could think of to get his erection to go away and none of it seemed to be working. Then he remembered the previous time he had had this issue, he had thought of a lecture to get it to go away. He thought back to the most boring lecture from the last week and in his mind walked through every boring detail of it. It worked, his erection went down almost instantly and he worked fast to get his dick locked back up. He quickly dressed, grabbed the key and made his way to the living room.

Steven was still sitting in his chair. He approached placed the key on the coffee table in front of Steven and sat in position and didn't move. Steven didn't move, he just stared into the fire place, lost in thought. Lukas would have loved to know what some of those thoughts were and he could probably guess at a few. After quite some time had passed, Steven stood and went to the kitchen, without saying a word. Lukas saw Steven bring two covered plates to the table and he sat down and uncovered his own plate. The smell made Lukas' mouth water, he was hungry having not eaten since lunch and he had worked out earlier. Steven started eating and Lukas stayed in place, his stomach was growling.

"Lukas please get two glasses of wine and you may now join me at the table for dinner."

Lukas did as told and sat down in his chair. He removed the plate cover and was very disappointed in what he saw, a salad. He had thought he would get what Steven was having which smelled delicious and had his mouth watering. Clearly the look of let down was visible on his face, because he heard Steven say,

"As I mentioned Lukas, your diet is important." That was it, his only response. Lukas couldn't dwell on it and figured some food was better than none. So he poured the dressing over it and ate. He didn't know what the dressing was but it had made every bite of his salad delicious. They ate and finished their wine in silence. Once finished Lukas took everything to the kitchen to clean and heard Steven retire back to the living room. Lukas walked to the living room, got in position and asked,

"Would you like more wine this evening sir?"

"Not tonight Lukas." Again with the short response. He stood and washed the wine glasses and returned to his position. They sat in silence again for what Lukas thought was hours but when he looked at the clock he realized it had only been 45 minutes.

"How many points do you have Lukas?" Steven asked seeming to come back from whatever world he had been visiting.

"I...I..." Lukas still wasn't sure but all that time sitting in silence had given him time to think on it. "I don't remember exactly. But I will say 240 sir."

"You were to remember the number Lukas you should always remember, and that is not the correct number, it is 210."

"I thought it was 200 when I arrived but was unsure. Plus the 10 you added for my failure tonight. I feel I deserve the extra points for not remembering, so I added more onto my total sir."

"You do not get to add or subtract points on your own Lukas, you are to remember the points you do have. You will have an additional 10 points added to your total of 240 for that mistake."

"Thank You sir." It was the only response Lukas could think to give.

"One."

Lukas didn't hesitate he new what to do, he stood and got into position one.

"Turn slowly."

Lukas did as told, knowing Steven wanted to see how the outfit looked, if his choices had been correct.

"Remove your shirt."

Again as instructed Lukas unbuttoned and removed his shirt, folding it neatly and placing it on the ground next to him. He got back in position and continued his slow turning.

"Remove your pants and socks."

He did as told and continued his turning once completed.

"Stop" Lukas froze, his back to Steven. He felt nervous, would Steven start a punishment now? Had he missed a hair that Steven had seen? Instead he felt Stevens hand rub his ass and take a handful before a light smack. It sent a shiver through Lukas, he had longed for any touch for so long.

"Turn and face me."

He turned and saw Steven taking in every part of him, eyes lingering on the thong that was barely holding everything in place.

"Remove the underwear." Again as told he complied and continued to turn slowly.

"Assume three."

Lukas got into his position in the spot he was starting to become very familiar with.

"I chose correctly this time Lukas. The shirt fit perfectly, the purple of the pants works well with your skin tone and the thong was a nice addition, much better than the jockstrap from last time. I also noticed that you have maintained your body and actually improved upon it, very well done Lukas."

"Thank you sir." He hoped he was allowed to respond.

"Please make me a gin and tonic and return to your spot in position two."

Lukas went to the kitchen, no points that time so he was relieved. He made the cocktail exactly as Steven had shown him. Placed it in front of Steven and got in position two. He had practiced this position and he hoped he had practiced it enough.

Steven regarded him for a minute, "Your back is to be straight Lukas, ten points." Lukas straightened his back as Steven leaned forward and took a sip of his drink. He put it back and opened the laptop and began typing. Lukas made a mental effort to not look at the clock, watching the time would only make holding the position all the more difficult. Steven continued to work on the laptop for a very long time. Lukas had started to feel the pain in his knees and felt the muscles in his thighs start to feel the strain as well. He was sure his arms didn't have any blood in them either as he started to feel the tingling sensation of lack of oxygen in them. Still Steven continued to work totally ignoring Lukas' plight. He started to feel his entire body start to shake from the ordeal of holding the position for so long and he glanced at the clock in the kitchen. His eyes got wide, he had seen the time when he made a drink and it was approaching an hour and half of him holding this position. Lukas had never made it more than 45 minutes when he practiced, so that helped explain why his body was starting to shake. He had known looking at the time would make it worse and just the idea of holding it so long made him keenly aware of all the pain in his body, but he resolved himself to hold it for as long as Steven required.

Later, Lukas had no idea how much more time had transpired, Steven closed the laptop having finished his drink. He stood slowly and moved about the room turning off all the lights and the fire place. Still as he headed for the stairs he hadn't released Lukas from the position and Lukas was sure he'd fall over any second. When Steven was at the top of the stairs, or so Lukas assumed he heard,

"You may go to bed now Lukas."

"Yes sir." He nearly collapsed once the words had left his mouth. He laid on the soft rug for a while letting his body try to recover a little. Finally he decided to head to bed. He stood and felt his legs tremble at just trying to hold him up right. He saw the glass from Steven's drink still on the coffee table and knew he had to clean it up. Slowly he made his way to the kitchen, legs trembling with pins and needles shooting through him with each step and washed the glass. With effort he made it to his bed and collapsed on it, crawling with exhaustion under the covers he fell asleep.

12