To Reign in Hell Bk. 02 Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Asmodeus seduces two more celebs.
5.1k words
4.67
7k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

Chapter 2

"And so ... you just yielded your eternal soul to the Devil himself on viral video and your body to him in the process? What the fuck am I supposed to think about that, Kari? I'm your husband and you cheated on me in front of the whole damn world! I mean, hell, unless I'm willing to commit myself to the same business, the same loss of my immortal soul for all eternity, I will be separate from my wife forever from the moment that she or I perish?

"Really, what were you thinking, Kari? My wife, the mother of my children, the wonderful woman with whom I fell in love so many years ago, just ... giving in to the sexual advances of the Prince of Darkness, knowing that it means eternal damnation, and trusting his word that she won't actually suffer for eternity? Really? How dumb can one very smart woman be?" James ranted at his wife of fifteen years, actress Kari Wuhrer, right as I reappeared ... and I wasn't alone.

"Love isn't sexual fidelity, James. It's choosing to be with that person that you love, to care for them, to look out for their best interests, to stand by them in the face of danger, even when they take a risk with which you don't agree. It just so happens that Kari, your lovely wife, took a risk, yes, a gamble, a leap of faith, if you will, and guess what, she was right! I have no reason to lie at this point. I have her soul, so if I tell her now that she won't be tormented, I mean precisely that!

"James, your wife is human ... newsflash, but she got this one right! It might not seem so yet, but trust me, you don't want the other afterlife that Michael and Heaven and all that company would offer. They may or may not opt to let marriage start up there, but even then, it's gonna be a dreary place. Not a lot of fun sights or people. Sure, it was better than Hell back when Hell meant actual doom, suffering, torment, endless agony, etc. Now, however, it's Heaven that will seem unbearable by comparison, trust me on that. I've abolished that whole business of unconditional torment and Hell's a much more happening place these days.

"Besides, cheating's only wrong and unfair if it's one-sided and the other spouse doesn't get some action of their own, at least in my book. Then it's all fair game, if you will. That's how I see it. Unless, of course, one spouse doesn't want some strange of their own, and they'll change their tune fast when they meet Lilith, for instance. Or Becky, for that matter. These are my consorts, the Queens of Hell. Trust me, James ... you're gonna want Lilith's or Becky's legs wrapped around your neck or your waist ... all of your reservations, fears, doubts, insecurities, superstitions, etc. will all fade once you've experienced the pleasures of taking on a succubus!" I assured James Scura, Kari's loving husband of a decade and a half.

To say that James was skeptical would be to understate things considerably, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from his still bottomless wife, who radiated pure sensuality and eroticism right before him. He also stared at my full naked, demonic glory ... and that of Lilith and Becky as they arrived, also in the nude. I gestured for Lilith to approach him, wanting to use boldness and action to reduce the time wasted by too much argument. I was confident that I'd win him over, but that he just needed the right amount of persuasion. James still loved his wife, though he was jealous and angry, and he still wanted to be with her forever. He would cease that resentment very soon, anyway, once my plan took effect.

"Lilith ... kneel and remove James's pants. He has every chance to stop you, but he won't. He's not sure enough now about what he thinks, wants, or believes enough to have the convictions that it would take to actually oppose you. He won't resist. He'll let it happen, and then we'll have him ... by me, of course. Sometimes inaction is an action with real consequences, as it is here. Give him the Super Drain and he will never have a chance to turn back. He'll be a brand new man, if you will," I instructed Lilith, who winked at me, at Becky, and then at Kari before she knelt and freed James's cock.

"Mortal, you'll soon see why I was named Princess of the Succubi ... think of how fitting that word is in the singular in English ... suck ... you ... bus! I'm going to drain you and you won't fight me at all, will you?" Lilith declared as she began draining James's balls through his dick.

There was a look of absolute intensity on the man's face, totally shocked at just how little resistance he himself put up, plus how much his own wife encouraged what another ... female, albeit not quite a woman ... did to him! A demon in her full, naked, demonic beauty sucked his prick and turned him into her own personal milkshake maker, while Becky licked his wife's tits, and there was no attempt to resist that, either. Far from it, Kari welcomed the oral attention to her breasts, about which she had very insecure for a good while now since removal of the implants. She couldn't help but notice them swelling up, as if full of milk now, doubling in size as if about to burst.

"Oh ... that ... now that I own and control this body of yours, I can and will do miracles of my own with it. Your aging process has started to reverse, at least superficially, the skin becoming tighter, wrinkles and laugh lines fading, your skeletal structure is becoming stronger, and you will continue to look much younger, right up to the moment of your death, whenever that comes. Strictly speaking, James is gonna die today, though that will just be his mortal shell ... he'll emerge like a snake from his old skin, like a butterfly from the cocoon that once housed a caterpillar. He will be reborn like a phoenix rising from the ashes. Stronger, tougher, more virile and priapic than you could ever imagine ... but you'll get to witness it instead," I informed Kari, even as Lilith did her utmost to suck all of the juice from his balls.

"She's taking all of his life force, not just his seed. You'll see what I mean soon enough. Then he'll arise, resurrected not as a man, but as a devil of Hell, an incubus, reborn out of lust, a force for greatness, if not for what mankind deems to be good. I need warriors for my host and I need both seducers and seductresses for my great cause, too. Trust me, though, he'll still love you and still be ... mostly, the man that you married.

"A few key exceptions, such as no jealousy, no worries about erectile dysfunction, extra fertility, and a tendency to fuck many women, which will be handy as he seduces women to bring them into my kingdom ... just as you will do with men in time. An open marriage is inevitable and permanent here ... he'll still love you, just as you still love him," I guaranteed Kari, even as Lilith drained her husband of his seed.

"Wow ... she's ... moved on to riding him. If you had told me that I would gladly watch another woman ... well, devil here, but you get the idea, another lady ... suck and fuck my husband, prior to this ... I would have never believed you. But now ... now, I want this to happen, I want our marriage opened up forever ... delicious! Oh, damn, she's ... sucking out my breast milk! I actually have breast milk again!" Kari reacted as Becky drained her while Lilith rode James good and hard.

"Oh ... fuck me! She's ... killing me and I love it!" James reacted, unable ... and now totally unwilling to resist Lilith as she moved up and down on his cock with her demon cunt, "It's so fucking hot and wet inside her!"

Lilith now really got into the action by licking James's face with her forked tongue and encouraging him to put his hands on her ass. She had him dead to rights ... I knew all that I needed to know for now, so I decided to depart. My work here was done, though I would be back, of course. James would now become an incubus and I would return soon enough to give him at least some idea of what he could expect out of eternity as a devil of Hell. The pointed tail, horns, and red skin would be real shockers, but the glowing red eyes, even sometimes when in human guise, would be the biggest shock of all. In any case, he was mine now, just like his wife, though she wouldn't become a succubus until she died.

"Don't worry, I'll return when the time is right. Lilith has you right where she wants you ... and Becky's got Kari nice and happy, doesn't she, Kari? Admit it ... being drained of your milk gives you some idea of what it's like for your husband to be drained of his seed. Just some, though. The Super Drain always kills, but it then resurrects, bringing forth the devil where once the man stood. See you later ... I have more lusty ladies to seduce and damn, after all," I announced, flying away to locate my next target.

Monica Bellucci ... she sounded very nice. Like Kari Wuhrer, the Italian actress was older, but so what? With my demonic prowess, her body would be rejuvenated so as to make pregnancy easier on her and she would conceive by me, her body knocked up by my devil seed. I liked the idea of starting with older female celebs, ones less sure of themselves, now plagued by doubts, anxiety, insecurity about aging, their bodies, etc. It made their seduction so much more enjoyable, more pleasant, as they were coaxed to do what they really wanted to do all along. Who wouldn't want to be enticed by a powerful, supernatural being who offered to make one eternally young?

"So, Monica, isn't it, bellissima? So luscious, so adorable, with those pouty lips of yours. Those should really be put to better work than just sipping coffee and wine, you know, not that there's anything wrong with wine, of course. Or coffee, for that matter. I suppose that I should introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. Pleased to meet you, bellissima. I hope that you guess my name," I smiled as I happened upon Monica in an apartment that she rented back in Rome.

Monica got a strange look on her face, at first of terror, and then of amusement, before she rose, opened her bathrobe, and proudly displayed that sultry Italian flesh of hers, which aged as gracefully as the wine that she had been drinking. She gave me a coy smile, almost a challenge, in fact, as she dropped the robe entirely and walked closer to me, as if she were seducing me instead of vice versa. She then placed her sweet lips on my face as I recalled that I hadn't bothered to put on any clothes or change my appearance back out of my devil form.

"I always knew that you'd come for me. My prince. My devil ... my Lord. Signor ... Diavolo! Others would never understand, so I didn't tell them. Mio principe! La tua principessa è pronta per essere reclamata, sedotta e dannata! Can I ... may I ... hope to be at your side and reign with you over Hell? I know that there are others, why wouldn't there be, but I want my place at your side, my throne near yours ... in Hell ... forever! Tu sei il mio re, principe dei diavoli, il signore dell'inferno. Vorrei semplicemente essere la tua regina. Am I your Queen?" Monica spoke with a mix of hope, anxiety, fear, confidence, and adoration.

"I now have three Queens, I believe. Just know that the price for being a bride of the Prince of Darkness is total loyalty and obedience. No disloyalty or rebellion will be tolerated. Are we clear? I do not mean fidelity, of course. That is impossible in Hell. I have made it a house of pleasure more than of pain, and so Hell is now one constant bacchanalia for most of its inhabitants, a clusterfuck of pleasures and infernal delights. Sin reigns supreme, especially the maximum in drunken debauchery. I am not Satan, but I am the new Prince of Devils, yes. Asmodeus, Lord of Lust. Do you accept those terms?" I demanded of the lovely Italian actress, who nodded as she kissed my mouth with passion, her mortal tongue eagerly tangling with my forked, demonic one.

"Si, signor ... I am yours, my devil prince, my King, my Lord ... my ... Master. My lover! I am your lover now and you are mine! I will do whatever you wish! I am your abject slave, your plaything, your princess, your wanton slut! I belong to you. I am yours now ... and forever! I will do your bidding in all things! Just ... please ... take me! Claim me! Mark me! Own me! Fuck me! Damn me!" Monica urged me, between kisses, something that I was happy to do.

The next thing that either of us realized, Monica's sweet ass was on the top of her dresser, her legs wrapped themselves around my waist, and my cock was buried inside her wet, wonderful pussy. I kissed her neck and she kissed mine. I gave her hickies ... several of them, in fact. I kissed her face repeatedly and she gladly kissed mine, especially on the forehead. She kissed both of my horns, too, and caressed my tail while I fondled her buttocks. Monica held tight to me, clung to me hungrily, as I drove deeper inside my sweet Italian princess. She would be one of my consorts as well, and I decided to take her back with me to Hell for a moment, knowing that doing so would make her turn succubus through instant death and transformation.

First, though, I had to cum inside her, to claim her body and soul as my own. She gave herself to me with every thrust of mine, every stroke of hers that welcomed me into her warm, wet twat. I buried myself deeper and deeper by the second. I was engulfed in her body, my hard, demon cock pushing inward and pulling out, making her burn and ache for more. I felt my own lust intensify as I mated with a very willing woman who never had to be enticed ... who already wanted this! Monica belonged to me and she knew it!

Her sweat, her pussy juices, her scent, the soft, sensual skin of hers against mine, it was truly delicious, a splendid experience. I felt her wondrous bosom against my chest as we coupled, her feet on my back, her nipples tantalizing me as I pushed into her cunt. I played with her ass more than a little, enjoying the sleekness of her bottom in my hands. I felt the intensity of her desire, her lust, and her passion ... her ardor ... and her orgasm as she creamed herself, inviting me to seed her.

Then it happened ... I came inside Monica, filling her up with my spunk, my demonic seed that would soon breed her. That would delay her transformation into a demon by at least nine months, but at least her aging process was reversed. She was going to be one of my brides, no matter how long the wait. The deed was done ... I owned Monica, my gorgeous Italian lady, and she loved me for it.

Chapter 3

"So, we're lovers now, si, my Prince? You and me ... lovers. I don't know or care how many wives, lovers, concubines, whatever you have. You're a devil ... the Prince of Darkness, the King of Hell. It makes perfect sense that you'd be freer to love and lust than any other being, not constrained by God, Christ, or anyone else. All I know is that I've waited for years to be claimed by my Prince ... I know that it sounds very romantic for a seemingly jaded old woman, but that's how I saw it.

"My Prince would be ... like you. Nihilistic, jaded, dominant, aggressive, yet sensual and loving. Firm and gentle at once. Ice and fire. Free from society's stupid taboos and conventions, of course. Free from both my jealousy and his own. Free to love and desire whomever he wished. That's ... you," Monica confessed, perhaps rambling a little, but in a charming fashion, my sweet Italian princess, my lovely, ravishing future queen.

"Oh, my bellissima ... I've hungered and burned to make you mine for ages, as I have with Kari Wuhrer, though she's married and it's a bit more complicated there. She can be my married paramour, mistress in the classical, European sense. But you, cara mia, you are one of my queens, in the exalted company of my old girlfriend Becky from my last human incarnation, and none other than Lilith, Princess of the Succubi, herself. How does that idea appeal to you? Are you ready for this to happen, because at some point after our baby is born, it will.

"In the meantime, your body will experience a considerable rejuvenation intended to make it safer to carry a child to term, but this will have other positive effects, of course. Chief among these will be improved health, but you will also have more superficial benefits, such as even firmer tits and buttocks, not that I'm complaining about your current body at all. Trust me on that, bellissima. Just because one can improve doesn't mean that one isn't delectable already, does it?

"Anyway, you're mine now and I'm going to take fantastic care of you, my love. The Devil's own get the best caves in Hell ... that's a euphemism, of course, not literal, unless you really just want to live in a Hell cave, that is. Somehow, that doesn't seem like your style, honey. The point is that you, as well as my dear Becky and Lilith, will get the best pampering ... though I might include some other women in this, so prepare for that, too. Don't let jealousy control you in these things, though I doubt that is a real danger, is it, lover?

"As for other things, I have some more ideas for you, in the interim. Secretary-General of the United Nations, for starters. I want someone in that spot that I control, someone whip smart, sexy, sassy, educated, witty, sophisticated, artsy, charming, worldly, humane, reassuring, feminine without being prissy, assertive when necessary without being emasculating, a tall order if you ask me. Not easily done at all.

"Why a woman? Because while I don't mind taking men as lovers, they'll tend to be more threatening to this political climate than women, if presented correctly, and also because I'm planning to turn the menfolk a bit faster, due to Lilith, Becky, and the other succubi that I will unleash upon this world. Not all men, though, as a lot will be necessary in key posts to reassure the brethren, too," I instructed my newest bride, who showed that she was more than ready to serve me in whatever way it took by taking my pointed tail into her own asshole and climbing aboard my cock.

"So, in essence, I'll be that hot mama or auntie or big sister ... teacher or neighbor's wife or whatever that they've always wanted to screw and who will reassure them that their dicks aren't going to be sliced off and their bank accounts aren't going to be plundered under my regime or administration or rule or whatever. The archetype of the non-threatening, yet sexually aggressive older woman. I love it! A soothing, healing, comforting Earth goddess type, if you will. The reason that Julia Ann and Nina Hartley and Raylene and Morgan Fairchild are still so damn popular with the menfolk these days. A pity that Hillary never figured this out, isn't it?

"Yes, I love it! Emma Watson, eat your heart out! I am the woman of the future ... Me, not Miss HeForShe with hashtags who doesn't really understand how most men honestly think and feel about postmodern, Third Wave feminism, does she? I love her personally, great girl, but she's got the political acumen of a cannoli! Though I suspect that you'll get around to re-educating Her Royal Highness soon enough, won't you, Signor Diavolo ... my Prince? I'd love to see her bent over some table, panties down to her ankles, red marks on her bottom, and your thick cock up her twat or asshole while I lick the other hole, whichever it is, and I also kiss her bruised cheeks. That would teach her and would even be for her own good," Monica's eyes danced with devilish mischief as she rode my thick devil cock and impaled herself eagerly on my pole.

"Yes, time enough for that, but I fully intend it to happen ... and once it does, she'll be safe in my bosom like all of the others, comforted and held tight to my chest, in my arms, any tears that she wishes to shed free to glisten my crimson flesh. Give the devil his due ... I'm not so bad as devils go. I'm even capable of compassion and empathy ... shocking, isn't it? All of my playthings will get aftercare ... when it's time for it ... when it's indicated, as Marlon Brando would say.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12