To See and Be Seen Ch. 01: On the Beach

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Matt is watched and then watches.
4.9k words
4.65
8k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Part 1 Voyeuring on the Beach

No question at all that men like voyeuring. Even just watching pretty girls in the park or in the street. Their eyes are just drawn to curves, maybe long hair and pretty clothes as well. Clearly cleavage focuses eyes, or long legs or... Men are rather visual.

Matt sat at a beach bar watching a blond girl. Probably blond. Her long hair was certainly that colour, though he strongly suspected even if she removed her bikini bottoms, he would not be able to ascertain her true hair colour. Probably she shaved. At least she certainly did some shaving. Matt smiled. Was that actually comfortable -- the bikini? He had no idea about the blue top's comfort, certainly it presented her cleavage and upper breasts to best advantage. A fine swelling -- very fine. But it was the bottoms that he wondered about. Not ridiculously skimpy but, normally, bikini bottoms' edges go along the join of leg to torso, forming a vee. These certainly formed a vee but a good half inch in from the join. That was mons veneris he was seeing, or at least the edges of her plump mound. Was that really 'decent' or comfortable? And why wear that? Was it fashion or to attract the men? Well, it certainly had that effect on him. It attracted him. Probably other men too, like wasps to the honeypot. Matt smiled -- her 'honeypot' indeed! He would very much have liked to remove or tug aside those blue bottoms and do the male thing in her honeypot. Of course, he would, and that was why he was watching her. 'Perving'? Hardly! Nothing pervy about eyeing a pretty woman. As natural as... natural things.

And, yes, Matt liked voyeuring; would not say no to a grandstand, but private, view of that girl in the showers after a swim, bikini off and then changing into skirt and blouse. He would like to do that privately with cock in hand. A very natural thing to do! If not able to touch her or do more than look then why not a wank?

But what of women? Clearly, they like to watch handsome men but what of the more extreme variety of watching -- voyeuring. Matt was not bad to look at. Would this bikini clad girl like to watch him taking a shower perhaps in a private not communal place. A cubicle perhaps with a naughty spy hole for her to peek through at him -- or maybe a hidden view from above into open topped beach shower cubicles. Would she enjoy seeing him tug down his swimming trunks all wet and salty from the sea. See him stark naked letting the water run all over him before towelling himself. His dangly penis and balls, his copious, fluffy pubic hair, soaked and dripping. Would her hand drop to her bikini bottoms and perhaps a finger work in to stroke and tickle -- frig indeed! Would her natural sexual moisture come easily? Did women like to ogle and voyeur?

And what if Matt got an erection in the shower? Men get erections. Perhaps the hot sun shafting in and catching his penis making it feel all warm. Quite a trigger for the male organ. Or might 'thoughts' come into his head and his penis just jerk up into the air? Would that cause more activity in her bikini bottoms, perhaps even a pretty little gasp of excitement. And what if he actually wanked -- tugged at the end of his not unimpressive seven inches of curved penis. Might her mouth open, might she imagine sucking? Taking the bulb in. Did girls get excited at the thought of having a big fleshy cock in their mouths? Would her free hand be open and closing imagining her hand, not his, on the big penis? And would she be willing him to actually cum? Did that so very male thing excite the girls or was it just the hard penis in their little holes that they wanted? The physical feeling, and perhaps the emotional, but not the visual? Men like to see wobbly breasts, like to see dripping girly bits -- but do women like to see ejaculations? Do they like to see a good and prolonged spurt? The heavy droplets with all they contained.

The girl disappeared from sight leaving Matt with seven inches of stiff organ in his shorts. He had not finished his drink and perhaps it would not be a good idea to stand up just at that moment. Did women like to see a really manly bulge, not the usual male bulge but the banana shaped one? Did they like, or just tut, tut at the sight?

The thought interested Matt and it certainly came back to him when he happened to observe two girls very clearly watching a couple of lads and talking together. The way their eyes followed the lads was certainly suggestive. Did they fancy the boys, were they plucking up courage to speak to them? What really got Matt's attention was the girls' actions when the two lads returned from a swim and walked towards the beach showers with towel and clothes. One girl nudged the other and they both moved quite quickly in the direction of the beach showers but not to the front, rather to the back. The building, if it could be called that, was old and rather quaint. More than likely it would shortly be replaced. Timber construction. All a bit dilapidated but the showers worked well enough. One part for men, one part for women. It might have been thought there just might be a spy hole between the men and women's section, but Matt had already looked for that. Just casually whilst showering and hearing female voices. There had not been another man in the male part at the time, though there might be something chummy or male bonding about spying on naked women together, even if strangers! Certainly, he could imagine the two lads enjoying peeking at the two girls naked. Even the two of them and him doing just that.

What Matt had not checked for was a spy hole or two into the back of the male section, but as he peeked around the back of the changing hut, up where it came close to where the rocks backing the beach rose up leaving a narrow gap, he saw the two girls with faces pushed against the wooden boarding. They were certainly looking through something into the male showers. Pleasing to see one had her hand over her breast within the bikini. The other nudged her friend or sister again. What were they seeing? Matt had a choice now that his question about women, or at least young women and voyeuring, seemed somewhat answered. Should he continue to watch and hope he might see one or both touching herself more intimately, or go and see what they were looking at?

It came to him not only could he go and see what was to be seen -- and the girls were seeing -- in the male showers but he had the opportunity to fulfil one of his own little, perhaps dark, sexual fantasies: be naked, exposed in front of young women. And be able to do it completely legitimately. He might even get a little stiff.

Matt moved, around the front and in through the male door. Inside just the two lads, towelling themselves down post shower. Swimming trunks removed. Completely naked. If the girls were watching, they were getting the full show. Nothing hidden. Nice tight young male bottoms, still a little damp, two very different penises. One set in dark curls, the others so fair as for the hair to be almost invisible. The fair lad a 'shower' with long, dangling flaccid penis and swinging balls, the dark lad quite the opposite. His penis all stubby, half hidden in his curls and with his balls drawn up tightly.

It would not have been a good plan to have stared at the back wall trying to see where the girls were looking in, it would have given the game away. Instead, he just started talking to the lads as he unstrapped his sandals,

"You do get a bit sweaty on the beach, I'll go for a swim later. What was the water like?" All said as he pulled his trunks down. Had Matt been at full stretch he might have startled the lads -- to say nothing of the girls -- but he knew he was just perhaps a bit swollen. Yes, rather like those naked photos in 'Playgirl' when it was not permissible to print erection photos but there was always that question of when is a penis flaccid and when is it erect? Penises change shape frequently so half hard could pass as flaccid if not above the horizontal. Matt was not above the horizontal but there was certainly plenty to see. The lads looked a little surprised even as they talked to him about the sea.

Matt moved across to the shower, conscious that if he thought too much about the probably watching girls, he might well just go fully stiff. Were he to mention to the lads that there were a couple of pretty girls watching them would they too go stiff? Their penises just thicken and rise.

Rather than do that the two lads finished their drying and dressing and left without showing Matt and the girls whether the dark lad was a 'grower', might his seemingly small penis expand and be larger than the fair lad when erect?

For the moment Matt was alone in the shower. Dare he do what he really wanted to do -- erect in front of the two girls? If they were still there. This time the thought was enough. The thought of them staring at his penis -- just that -- just him. Would they really like to see it at its most impressive, might they really want to do more - maybe touch and, perhaps, suck?

A few pleasant jerks upwards and Matt was at full stand under the falling water. A risk as someone or several men might walk in. But he dared a short and glorious wank, very much displayed to the rear wall. Foreskin up and down, showing shiny knob and fraenum to the girls -- or hopefully showing them, if still there.

How good to have spurted for them. Matt did that well -- when he did. But too much risk of someone entering the showers and seeing him helplessly mid cum, semen spewing from the end of his penis. Instead, he switched off the shower and walked slowly and strongly erect to his swim shorts, but not exactly hurrying to pull them up his legs.

Still a bit hard, Matt walked out of the showers in his shorts and settled himself on the sand to watch. So good, a little later seeing the girls emerge from the back of the changing hut, giggling, their eyes combing the beach for the boys and, surely, him. They even walked towards him. Not to speak clearly, but just to walk casually past. Rather wonderful as he looked up through his dark glasses at their bikini bottoms. Even better to see a 'camel toe' on one.

It had all been rather a wonderful reverse voyeuring experience -- yes, an exhibitionist experience. Certainly, one to savour and enjoy a very nice wank over in bed that night.

Matt had not really expected any more to come of it. Had not expected to see the two girls again, so was rather delighted to see them out walking the beach one evening, not in bikinis but dresses. Temptation came to him. If he went to the showers, might they follow and peek? No real reason to shower. It was not the heat of the day. Perhaps if he was to go swimming, but he did not have his trunks with him. It would be great to skinny dip, then run naked up the beach to shower before returning to his clothes, but the beach was not that deserted!

Nonetheless he headed for the shower hut. Once inside, a peek through the doorway to see if he was being followed. He was! Quite closely. He gave the girls a bit of time and then began to undress. Nobody else there, of course, just Matt and, almost certainly, two female voyeurs. The excitement of it. Showing off again to the two not that old girls. There was no softness about his cock. It was standing proud. Seven inches of curving manhood complete, of course, with balls. He hoped the girls were impressed. He walked towards the shower and stopped as if thinking better of it. Sure the girls were watching, he began to masturbate. Not looking at where they were, but towards the wall to the female showers. Imagining the girls naked in there. The camel toe revealed. Perhaps one shaved but the other not. Best of both worlds. He took gentle but full strokes. Exhibition strokes. All so exciting - exhibiting. Could he, should he? Should he risk an ejaculation? He was sure the girls were watching. Would they like to see that? Matt would certainly like to show them!

Matt walked again to the door now naked and with a great curving prong. He looked out from the doorway to the beach. There was no one approaching. Unlikely -- it was the wrong time of the day for a shower, but still a risk. Perhaps even mid ejaculation he could leap under the shower. That would hide -- probably -- the cum pouring out of his penis but not his full erection. Walking back inside, again wanking, it was just too exciting, too good an opportunity to miss. He would show the girls. His hand speeded. Thoughts of the two of them bent over for a spanking for being naughty watching girls. Dresses lifted and knickers lowered -- or simply bikini bottoms pulled downwards. A spanking and then a fucking -- of course.

Matt turned on the shower ready to leap in if necessary -- at the slightest sound from the door. Cock presented very much to the back wall of the shower room, maybe hiding it, maybe not. Standing feet apart, hand moving his upright and curving cock, balls flapping this way and that. One hand doing the wanking, the other moving to cup, ready to receive the semen. An indication to the girls, perhaps, of what he was about to do and, also, he preferred not to make the floor sticky!

"Oh, fuck, yes!" A warning to the two girls to watch closely. And Matt went into spasm. Strings -- hardly ropes, but a lot nonetheless -- of cum shooting out to be caught mostly in his hand. A considerable puddle forming. Again, the question 'should he?' Well, girls need to learn what to do with semen! Matt raised his cupped hand to his mouth and drank it all down, even licking his palm. Were their tongues out and imagining doing just that -- or were their noses wrinkled in disgust?

Still erect, penis still running a little, Matt stepped into the shower spray. By the time he was dressed and left the hut he saw the girls were well up the beach. He could see them. Could see their pretty little figures moving. Had they liked the show? His exhibition wank. He had certainly enjoyed performing! It was not an opportunity which came often.

Matt was not on the beach the next morning, but the afternoon saw him there. The same two boys there on the sand and the same two girls. He was a bit surprised not to see them together. Perhaps sitting on the sand and talking or else swimming together. It would be nice to see. Maybe just as friends, but with young people and maybe the help of the hot sun easy to imagine romance blooming. A holiday romance with kissing and maybe more. Rather good to imagine the boys and girls sneaking into the showers together in the evening when no one else was around, just as he had gone into the male showers the evening before. Yes, all four together into the male showers. And Matt then playing the voyeur. Turning the tables indeed. And what might he see?

Pleasant to imagine bikinis and swimming trunks being removed. Perhaps a little nervousness, a little bashfulness at the reveal. Might they even wedge the door closed? He had seen the lads naked but not the girls. That would be good to see. Was one of the girls really shaven or just rather sparse around her camel toe? Both had a goodly swell of breasts, but how would they look in the flesh? What were their two pairs of nipples like? Were one or other pair perhaps rather 'puffy', not coming so much to hard little points as sweet cones? Not cones like ice-cream cones -- much smaller. Talking of ice-cream cones, there would be erections there in the showers. Boys will be boys and penises will be penises. How could the lads not swell and grow as bikinis were removed, any more than Matt could help swelling at his thoughts. Were he to be looking in on the four young people through the back wall, he would most likely have it out and be wanking it. Not something he could at all do sitting there on the beach with others around even if he now had a nice erection!

What would then happen? Matt did not think it would be just showering! The girls and lads standing apart and letting the water cascade. Not with male organs all upstanding. Would it just be petting? The lads getting their fingers wet and the girls getting their fingers all sticky. Might there be oral sex? The girls kneeling first before the boys and then the boys before the girls. Each drinking the others' liquid outpourings. Or might there be copulation? Standing sex. Stiff penises sliding into wet vaginas, perhaps the girls even lifted into the air, their legs and arms around the boys, penises fully home. Tongues in mouths and penises in vaginas as the girls bounced on the invading spikes. Wouldn't his penis be erect behind the showers!

Might the girls bend over? What a pleasing image. Preferably bend with their backs facing the rear wall so he could see their opening buttocks before they were mounted by the lads. Would the intercourse proceed as far as ejaculation or would the girls have insisted on the 'withdrawal method'. So much better for the voyeur of course. Both male and female voyeurs like to see the 'money shot'. And had the girls not seen his 'money shot' yesterday?

Out on the beach, and not in Matt's head, the lads went swimming, and the girls went swimming too but, as far as Matt could see, they did not interact. He was, though, so amused to see the girls follow the boys up the beach to the showers. Tempting to join the boys knowing the girls would go to their spying position -- which they did. But that would be too much of a co-incidence, him joining them again. He wondered, as the boys did not collect their clothes from their towels on the beach, whether the lads might just wash the salt off rather than take trunks off to shower. Perhaps the girls might still be lucky. The lads might remove trunks to wring them out.

The lads were, though, in the showers quite a long time. They did not reappear as quickly as Matt would have expected, and nor did the girls reappear. He frowned. What were the lads doing in there? No other men or boys had gone in. Surely not having a wank? Surely the girls weren't getting that voyeuristic treat from the lads? Matt had certainly given that to them but surely they were not being lucky a second time? And if so, were they frigging themselves or each other? It was very tempting to go and have a look behind the hut. That might give the girls pause for thought! But Matt had erected again. His seven incher would be very obvious if he stood up.

Eventually the lads appeared, and the girls soon afterwards. They hurried into the female showers. Perhaps to wash off girly secretions? At least that was what Matt wondered.

Pleasant to walk on the beach in the evening, after dinner, with the sun low on the horizon. Good to watch the sunset out over the sea with all the oranges and deepening blues of the sky. Pleasing too to see the two girls out walking together and talking two to the dozen, easy to aim his footsteps so he passed them. Natural to say good evening, but Matt said a little more.

"Hallo," he said, "seen anything interesting on the beach this evening?" Under their dresses were their knickers damp or even rather soaked from their voyeuring? Did it cause the same excitement it did to men? Good to think of their young pussies moistening even dripping because of what they had seen -- his penis and his ejaculation. Sweet young pussies he would not doubt like to push into and take advantage of their lubrication. An easy entrance perhaps or maybe a tight one if penises or penile shapes had not already travelled that route.

Delightful that one of them, without thinking glanced down at the front of his shorts.

He went on, "Beachcombing for shells or bits of driftwood. Funny what you find sometimes."

Their replies brief and non-committal. They said they had seen nothing.

Matt had made contact. Had actually talked to them. It made knowing they had seen him more than naked even more special.

The beach was not a nudist beach. Nothing like that. A family beach. Not even topless sunbathing. Matt knew if you wanted to be topless or expose even more it was best to head for the dunes. A good place for a bit of peeking, though really you have to join the set and be naked if you don't want to cause offence by wandering the dunes looking for naked bodies.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers
12