To See and Be Seen Ch. 02

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Matt is watched and then watches.
4.4k words
4.71
7.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Part 2 Wet fingers

It was the next day and Matt set out once more for the dunes. It was as if the girls were waiting for him. They were there on the beach just sitting and talking but as if they were waiting for something. A grin spread across Matt's face -- one of delight - as they followed him just as before. It was all so going according to plan. The only difference, to start with, from the day before was he was in a different shirt!

Could he really lead them a merry dance?

Matt crouched down in the sand as they came closer, taking a peek at them. And then he set out the real bait. In his mind thoughts of what he would do when he caught them -- because that was exactly his plan, as he again lured them both into the dunes. All as before. The only difference from the day before, apart from the shirt, was that Matt was now already erect as he lowered his pants. He stood there, in the same spot as the day before, looking around (but not at the girls) rather enjoying the feeling of standing stark naked outside with an erection. Dangling balls but his cock curving so manfully upwards, all seven glorious inches of it. He reached and fully retracted his skin exposing himself completely to the young watchers. A wonderful feeling -- both naked and tumescent in the open and being appreciated -- by girls. He knew they were there and watching.

Once more he settled himself upon his towel, once more he waited before opening his eyes to mere slits, watching the girls coming closer and settling into what they thought was their safe viewing position. He let them settle just as before, as he made his erect penis twitch a bit. Were hands slipping into bikinis, making sudden movement more difficult? Was this the right moment for things to change dramatically from the day before?

Matt launched himself up and off his towel in one fluid and fast movement. It totally took the girls by surprise. One moment they were sneakily watching a naked man with a lovely big hard cock, the next he was sprinting towards them, that same cock slapping from side to side and certainly getting closer and closer. The girls did not have the time to get to their feet, preparatory to running, before he was upon them, grabbing at them and preventing their escape by pulling their bikini bottoms down around their shins to hobble them, before snatching at their bikini tops to reveal their breasts.

"Sssh, no noise, you've been naughty, spying girls, haven't you?"

They looked wild eyed at each other as their tops and bottoms were pulled completely off and scrumpled in the man's hand,

"I'm not going to hurt you," Matt was breathing hard. It was one of the strangest and perhaps riskiest things he had ever done. Quite something to sort of attack, well, it was a bit like that, possibly very like that, a couple of young women if only just to pull scraps of bikini from them. It could have been misinterpreted!

"Come and sit on my towel and talk." Matt smiled at them, "You can't run away like that. You've nothing on. You've been watching me a lot, haven't you? Seen rather a lot. Well, I want to see you." No screams. A relief. Perhaps there was no one to hear, but there might be.

Matt led them back across to his towel, his penis no less hard. It was unlikely to have softened, not with the so erotically charged grabbing at the two girls and ripping their bikinis from them. Nor given the thoughts of what he expected them to do with it later!

"So, I'm Matt, I'm on holiday, as are you two." Matter of fact statements but then he came to the point. "I've been watching you, but you have been watching me. I wonder how many naked boys and men you've seen in the showers through you little spy holes at the back. Oh, yes, I know all about them and you two. I saw you watching those boys -- and then me."

The shock on their faces at hearing Matt knew!

"I knew you were there, so that made me get all hard and... what else did you see me do?" He was going to make them say it. They were not looking at his face but at his cock. And there was plenty to see. "Well?"

They looked at each other.

"We..."

"Yes?"

It was the ginger haired girl who spoke. The ginger with the curly hair -- in two places. Green eyes and freckles. A classic look. "We saw you mast... masturbating."

Lovely to hear the word coming out of her mouth. The mouth would look even better with something going into it! The thing that had been masturbated -- of course.

"You did, didn't you," Matt turned to the other girl. The dark-haired girl with the ponytail, the one he had seen with her camel toe in her bikini bottoms -- and, indeed, there was not a hair around her mons veneris. Her slit denuded and, he felt, so in need of a finger just stroking down it. "And what did I do next?"

"You... you did it some more."

"And?"

"You ejaculated."

"So I did. Right in front of you. Did you like that? Did you like seeing that?"

Again, the girls looked at each other, "Yes," they said.

"So much came out," said the ginger girl. Just so the right thing to say to a man. "And yesterday..."

"Your cock's so big," said the dark girl. Again, just so the right thing to say.

"Can we go now?" asked the ginger girl.

"Without your bikinis?"

"Are you going to... are you going to rape us?"

"Of course not," Matt pulled a face as he shook his head and smiled, "don't be silly. How could I do that with two of you? Be practical. And, in any case, I'm not like that at all. You are quite safe. I just wanted a chat. You clearly wanted to see me. And you can see me. Close to. Perhaps you want to touch? I am certainly happy seeing you both naked. Very nice it is too. Now tell me your names. Just talk while I take a look at you."

And they were something to see. As the girls talked about themselves, a little hesitatingly at first, he admired the two girls now, really all of a sudden, there on his towel. Right there. So close and so naked. Andrea, the ginger haired girl with her green eyes and freckles had the most wonderful copper-coloured curls, quite short and loose to her head, yet tightly curled down below. As she sat down, Matt had spotted them running up her outer labia as well. Lovely creamy skin with freckles down onto her chest, indeed out onto the pleasing swell of her breasts, coming in from the valley between them and then up almost to her little pink nipples.

As to Sabrina, yes, what an exotic name, with her dark ponytail. Like her friend, her breasts were not that little, but her nipples did indeed have that 'puffy' looked Matt had hoped to see, her breasts not curving around and rounding as they came to the nipples - nipples to their top like cherries or maybe redcurrants -- no, not like that, rather Sabrina's came to sweet pink cones -- yes, all puffy and rather virginal looking. Dark haired with her rather long ponytail but not a hint of hair lower down. Denuded to armpits and, importantly, where her legs joined. Her slit so visible. One of those where the clitoral hood pokes a little out, inviting a little stroke. Not really something to be done without asking, but if Matt had not already been erect, he would have simply jerked upwards at that thought. Such a risk for men on a naturist beach -- getting stiff. To Matt came the rather unnerving, but nonetheless erotic, thought of meeting his boss, his lovely wife and their three daughters on such a beach and seeing just such a peeking out, perhaps on more than one daughter, perhaps to the wife, and doing just that right in front of his boss (gulp) -- and wife -- and three daughters. And most certainly not then being invited to touch!

No wonder Sabrina's bikini had shown a camel toe before, so easy for the material to tuck in without the springing 'modesty' of pubic hair. Though, again, isn't it rather good to see thin bikini material mounded up by those springy curls?

It was clear the girls felt a degree of safety in numbers. Matt thought it would have been very different if he had just caught one on her own. Talking away seemed to relax them, though their glances at the scraps of bikini in his hand were not infrequent. But, there again, neither was the interest their eyes took in his standing erection mere curiosity, nor was it merely cursory. That did nothing to lessen its tumescence. As if he would want to!

"Are you really," asked Sabrina, "going to make it ejaculate again for us to see?"

Matt smiled, "I don't know about me making my penis ejaculate for you but if you want to make me cum, I won't stop you."

"Oh!" They were both really looking at it now.

"Are you going to show me what you were doing when you were spying on me, indeed when you were spying on those lads in the showers. I rather suspect your hands were in your bikini bottoms. But you don't have them on now. Show me and then I'll let you wank me off."

Again, nicely done, Matt thought. Not asking if they would like to touch him and wank. He had taken that as a given, as if they had already asked or assented.

They seemed a little nervous, their hands starting to move but then stopping. Slowly Matt's hand travelled down to his cock and began to wank as he looked at them. And then they started. A touch to nipples, a little caress and then a tweak before their other hands slid down over their tummies, over two little neat tummy buttons down to nice little plump moundings over pubic bones. A finger each sliding into slits accompanied by a pleasing widening of legs. Matt made no bones about moving his head to see the better. Watching as more and more pink sex came into view. Andrea's tight copper curls appearing more and more as her legs widened, curls running all the way down each of her outer lips and between them, he could now see, inner lips poking out.

Wonderful to watch girl fingers slipping down those slits and into the wetness beyond. Clear both girls were quite slippery there. Pleasing to think the sight of his erection had done that. A natural reaction to it. The wetness all about letting such an organ slip easily in and do its thing. As Matt masturbated, he could certainly imagine doing that. Just what is on men's minds so very often! The thought of pushing in and ejaculating. So good watching their little fingers actually going into their bodies, sliding into their little holes; right there with him on his towel.

"When can we touch?" Andrea speaking. A delightful forwardness, a contrast from her worry and nervousness of a few minutes before.

A twinge, a very pleasant twinge to Matt and up and out of his urethra came a welling up of pre-cum or even the real thing. Not an ejaculation. Not like he had shown the two girls when in the showers but nonetheless likely to contain sperm.

The girls had not missed it. Their eyes were intent on the domed end to his penis.

"When you've both come you can touch. I don't think you should be getting any of my, um, stuff anywhere near your pretty little entrances. Not on your fingers whilst they are doing what they are doing. Sabrina, that's four fingers! You could take a cock in there couldn't you? Have you?"

Sabrina looked at her friend. "No, she said," slowly, "but I've... we played once with..."

"A cucumber. We really did and Sabrina got it in. Right in."

Matt let go of his penis. The thought of Sabrina with a phallic shaped, green cucumber in her little snatch so exciting. The more so the idea of pushing it in himself. Had she sat or lain there with her friend, the big, green vegetable just sticking out?

"But not you, Andrea?" Matt was looking right between her thighs, at her copper curls and what they framed. The green of the cucumber would make a nice picture with the orange!

"No, she didn't. But she did with a carrot! It was so funny."

Perhaps more funny than sexy for the girls then. Lots of girly giggles. Matt, and the boys they knew, could they have seen, would have regarded it all as much more serious -- erection inducing.

"Tell me more." And they described their play up in Sabrina's bedroom. Talking all about it as they played between their legs and watched what Matt was doing with his penis.

Just wonderful there on the sand in the sunshine. The three of them masturbating -- naked and free. So, what Matt had wanted. And the girls came -- or at least gave a very good pretence. Undoubtedly keen to get their hands on Matt's organ.

No sooner had they come, Andrea a little suspiciously following Sabrina's so closely, than their hands left their own bodies and were reaching towards Matt. Girl wet fingers, girl wet hands -- four of them -- all of a sudden on his cock and balls. Matt just lay back and let them play. Clear the girls were just so delighted -- so excited -- to get their hands on a real set of male genitalia. They were gentle. Fingering the organs all over. Lifting balls and feeling; stretching his scrotum a little, pulling at the wrinkled skin; wrapping fingers around his shaft perhaps to see if they could make fingertips meet, squeezing to feel the manly hardness (Sabrina did not quite suggest it was like an 'iron bar' but at least used the word 'truncheon'); pulling his foreskin up and down in turns ("You now, Andrea." "Doesn't it move so much.").

Wonderful to lie there and be attended to. A shame they did not intend -- and Matt would not have let them -- mount cowgirl like. He did not have suitable 'protection' with him. And there was no move to suck -- though Matt would not have stopped that!

"Would you like to do it. Make me cum?"

"Where should we...?"

Matt took that to mean where should they aim his ejaculating cock. "Anywhere you like only keep it away from your pussies for obvious reasons."

"Oh, yes, of course."

That was nicely done by him. Both in very much emphasising what sex was really all about -- the male to female connection, the insertion of penis in vagina -- so they did think about his very own penis in their vaginas, but moreover showing Matt to be a concerned and maybe trustworthy man. Indeed 'looking after them' as a kind uncle might. He had hopes for more intimate experiences in the coming days.

Had it been just the single girl Matt might have just settled himself upon his back and let her make him cum all over his stomach and chest or else got over her and let her wank him with his penis pointing up her body, hovering just above her slit so no semen could fall into it. Rather than that getting anywhere near the girl's sex, ensure it shot up between her breasts, maybe even to her face, finishing by dripping on her tummy, perhaps pooling in her tummy button. But both girls wanted to touch and pull. Both wanted to set him off.

"Could you, could you come on our breasts?"

What an invitation! What man does not like to ejaculate upon breasts? They knelt, Matt facing both girls as they stroked him. Better still, they were catching the very tips of their nipples on the exposed membrane of his knob as they moved it -- two handedly -- from side to side, all the time pulling at his skin. Their eyes intently watching. Clear they liked that touch to their nipples.

"Here I go."

Wonderful to have the semen pulled from his body by the two lovely girls. To both see and feel it shooting from the end of his penis onto their breasts. Globs and streaks here there and everywhere. Indeed, hanging from nipples. A simply superb spasm, or seven! Despite having produced in much the same spot on the beach the day before, Matt did himself proud and the girls seemed delighted by the performance. Even going so far as to rub the hot, sticky cum round and round their nipples and all over their breasts. Just so the right thing to do!

"No touching pussies, not with those fingers! If you want them touched and stroked, I'll do it."

It was so not the moment for the two girls' parents to crest the dune and see their daughters! Naked, with their breasts glistening with cum as if applied like sunscreen, all there with a naked older man complete with now half erection -- a penis looking suspiciously wet at the end.

For Matt it was all just wonderful, and he was happy to let the girls go. Put their bikinis back on but only once his cum had dried to a safe flakiness all over their young breasts.

"You may want a swim." Putting on bikini tops did not completely hide the dried evidence of just what Matt had done all over their boobs and on their tummies. Lovely to see them in their bikini tops before they put the bottoms on. He waved them off and settled himself back on his towel. Mission accomplished. The holiday was going very well.

And then there was a delightful reappearance of Andrea and Sabrina the next day. Matt had not had to lead them astray towards the dunes. They had come looking for him on their own accord as they had promised and found him. Two girls appearing walking right to his quiet and secluded spot in the dunes. Two girls again in bikinis. One dark haired with ponytail, the other with curling ginger hair. Both with womanly swells in their bikinis -- swells to their breasts, swells either side to their hips, swells to the front of their bikinis -- mons veneris and in one case, springy pubic hair. Feminine shapes pleasing to the eye. Just seeing them coming closer caused Matt's penis to swell. He was not hiding it. He did not have his trunks on.

"That is just so cool to see, isn't it Andrea?"

Matt stood to greet them. Amusingly standing in more ways than one. How pleasant to just erect in greeting two young ladies. A clear compliment to them -- really. Lovely to stand with his cock all hard and pointing upwards. Lovely chat to them whilst making no pretence of not looking down their cleavage. Sort of pointless really as it was obvious by their coming, they intended to reveal their breasts in full. But clothes, by hiding elements of the female body, can result in a greater titillation than bold nudity. Breasts cupped by bikini tops do look so pleasing.

"Shall we take these off?"

"Unless you'd like me to." Matt had, after all, undressed both girls the day before. Forcibly undressed, indeed! Sabrina turned, inviting Matt to undo the clasp at the back of her top. He was very happy to do that. And do the same to Andrea before reaching to tug two bikini bottoms down. Just like pulling knickers down really. Such a pleasing thing to do whether knickers are the last piece of clothing on a pretty woman or simply reaching up into a skirt and lowering knickers, perhaps preparatory to an outdoor fuck where it is necessary to maintain a degree of modesty in case someone appears -- or it is too blooming cold to do other than connect organs. Knickers removed so there is no obstruction within the skirt, penis pulled from fly -- the only sexual part revealed but only for a moment before it is thrust upwards within the material of the skirt. The man's penis momentarily there all stiff and fleshy before it is hidden. Is the skirt light cotton with a jolly flowery patter, or some rather heavy but warm Harris Tweed, or perhaps the charming grey, pleated skirt of a schoolgirl? It matters not, connection is made. The male organ goes into the female and is moved. They kiss as they fuck, perhaps up against a tree, a wall or behind the bike sheds. Hot wetness flows down the penis, wetting full and hairy balls; a squelching, animalistic sound is heard before the climax when the male wetness forcibly enters the female -- a delicious and urgent spurting.

So good to undress Andrea and Sabrina; and to do it slowly, not this time hurrying -- it being with their full compliance and co-operation. To do it again naked and erect, even a little, perhaps naughtily, letting his glans brush against naked young female skin. His penis, though, was not yet excited enough to leave 'snail trails' of leaking pre-cum on that skin. It had left more than 'snail trails' the day before. It probably would again.

Matt got them to run about a bit and frolic on the sand. So pleasing to watch their young bodies on the move without anything on at all. Indeed, it was like voyeuring but without any need to hide. No need even to hide his swollen erection or touch it discreetly. On the contrary he was openly wanking as he watched Andrea with her copper-coloured curls and her freckles running up and down a dune, her little pink nipples going up and down as her breasts bounced. Lovely to see them running towards him hand in hand, Sabrina's long dark ponytail bouncing, along with her boobs. Her puffy, cone shaped nipples and areolae so much larger and so different from Andrea's. They came up to him laughing and breathing quickly.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers
12