To See and Be Seen Ch. 03

Story Info
A sun, sea, and sex story. Matt is watched and then watches.
6.1k words
4.72
4.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

Part 3 Watching and Waiting

It was that very evening that Matt spotted Andrea and Sabrina actually with the boys. Not just looking but talking with them. He smiled to himself a little wryly, and mentally shrugged his shoulders. He could see where that was leading and that would certainly not be in his direction. It looked very likely he had lost his young playmates and hopes of further 'naked activities', perhaps, if you like, promoting their education -- their sex education.

By the next day things had, indeed, progressed further. They had not come looking for him again up in the dunes. The progression with the boys was to hand holding, Matt noted. But so, seemingly, did the girls' parents -- they noted too. They were more evident and when he came across Andrea and Sabrina by an ice-cream stall, the afternoon after, he found out why. Both the girls' and the lads' parents were taking a strict line. They were being told not to go out of sight. The girls said this meant they were not allowed into the dunes so could not meet him, though Matt rather thought what they really meant was they could not go hand in hand with the boys into the dunes for a cuddle and maybe rather more. It was no doubt, the 'rather more' that the parents were concerned about!

"Have you mentioned to the boys you saw them in the showers?" Matt asked casually.

Andrea and Sabrina looked at each other. They had! And it seemed the boys had not only not minded but found it amusing.

"Having, you know, with you, we had hoped... with the boys... only Mum and Dad..."

"You would like to go in the showers with the boys?"

"Better the dunes. For longer and no risk of being disturbed."

"I could keep watch at the showers for you, in the evening."

"Not allowed out in the dark."

It was annoying, frustrating -- for Matt as well as the girls and the lads. He had got things going nicely with the girls coming to him in the dunes. The girls getting together with the lads had rather ended that, and it seemed now parents had ended the girls' prospect of more sexual fun. It came to Matt as he pondered that perhaps, if the young folk were allowed into town rather than freely on the beach then, perhaps, there was a way to satisfy all.

Matt made a point of bumping into the girls again, seemingly accidentally.

"I wonder, can you go into town with the boys, perhaps to the cinema?"

They could do that.

"Well, I'm staying in a little apartment, and you could, the four of you, perhaps borrow that for a little, um, time together."

Their eyes lit up and it was soon all arranged. The lads, Charlie and Scott apparently, along with the girls would come to Matt's apartment.

The girls might have thought 'borrow' meant Matt would not be present. But he had other ideas, he felt he should chaperone the girls -- at least to the extent of ensuring semen did not get where it should not! He met them at the door of his apartment and invited them in. "I'll be in the bedroom," he said.

Indeed yes, but with the door not completely closed. He left them to it and got on with his book. An exciting novel which he became engrossed in until it came to him, he really should take a look at what was going on. Through the slightly ajar door he saw, to his delight, the lads had got the girls' boobs out. Matt had most certainly seen them before but good to see them again, the more so being manipulated, perhaps in a rather inexperienced way, by the lads.

Some more book reading and then another peek. Petting had indeed progressed. The girls' tops were off, brassieres undone and, moreover, two pairs of knickers lay discarded. The boys' hands had disappeared up the girls' skirts and penises were out of shorts and in the girls' hands. Matt had not seen the lad's cocks up before. He had seen them all soft in the showers, but not erected. Scott, all dark hair to head and penis, Matt recalled he had had a stubby job when he saw him in the shower. Not now, not at all, it curved impressively upwards out of his shorts, foreskin back and purple 'plum' standing ready to be 'plucked' and Sabrina certainly seemed to be doing that. Charlie, on the other hand, with his fair, almost blond head had a really pale knob atop his respectably long and straight erection, all there in Andrea's hand. All so pleasing to see. As Matt watched he grew in his shorts. What an opportunity to peek, a pretty rare opportunity even for the experienced voyeur to get the opportunity to observe not just one young couple but two.

Good to watch first Charlie then Scott stand to let their shorts slip from them and then pull their tee shirts off. Two fine young men as naked as they had been in the showers, their tight bottoms visible just as they had been, but, unlike the showers, their cocks so up and on display, rather looming over the girls. Matt wondered if the girls might reach for a suck. Would things progress that far? They had not with him in the dunes, though he had hoped another day... but another day had not happened.

The young people were engrossed in each other. Matt hoped the lads would ensure the girls came before they did. A thoughtful thing that so many boys, he suspected, were rather bad about. More difficult for most girls to reach orgasm compared to boys -- who could, of course, be too easy to get there! Certainly, a risk of Charlie or Scott coming prematurely, what with the girls' fingers all over their respective boys' genitalia as the couples kissed.

Probably they would like a cup of tea afterwards. Matt slipped unobserved out and into the kitchen, its worktop separating him from them. Pleasant to release his own cock as he put the kettle on and got the crockery out. He stood behind the worktop watching the young people pleasuring each other as he too pleasured himself.

The tea was already made when he saw first Charlie and then Scott ejaculate. Matt saw it happen in the girls' hands, saw the penises spurt and their cum land on the girls but nowhere near where it should not. Tummies and hands. Plentiful, creamy spurtings. The girls had very much known what to do. They had, after all, practised with Matt.

Rather enjoyable to then go out to the two couples. Not with his penis out and swaying to his front but the distinct long bulge, now back in his shorts, not particularly hidden.

"Tea? Do you take milk and sugar. I'm pleased to see you've all been careful where you put that."

The 'that' so very there on the semi-naked girls. Young, still hard penises, still dripping 'that'. The lads somewhat embarrassed to be seen in that state. Matt happily pouring the tea as if nothing was at all unusual. That he saw young, recently ejaculated penises day after day, and cum splattered half-naked girls as a matter of course.

"Thank you," said Andrea. She may have meant the tea, but Matt took it as if she was referring to coming to the apartment.

"Oh, it's nothing. Good to give you all the opportunity to be together. Come again tomorrow, if you like." He paused, "You'll want to mop all that up." He found them a clean tea towel. The two lads wiping their cum from the girls and themselves with the shared tea towel. Matt was not slow to comment on just how much they had made. "That's a lot of spunk. I wonder if you can produce as much tomorrow!"

He had enjoyed more delightful voyeuring, not just of young women but sexual activity. Indeed, seeing it up close. It would have been good to join in, but unlikely either newly formed couple would have welcomed an extra penis. At least not then. The lads, however, made their excuses after tea, needing to be back with their parents by a set time to go out. It left the half-dressed girls and Matt. He was, of course, hoping the two girls might be 'nice' to him. That they might be suitably grateful for the loan of his apartment. He was not disappointed.

"Would you like," asked Sabrina, "for us ...?" She did not say it, but her hand reached, and her finger trailed down the manly bulge in his shorts.

"Wouldn't say no. Did both you girls come?"

A shaking of heads so Matt knew what his task was. Clearing away the tea things, Matt dropped his shorts in the kitchen and removed his polo shirt. Good to walk back to the girls on the sofa both naked and with his penis very firmly erect before him. An utter delight in fact to walk up to them like that. He knelt. "Open wide." A hand each between their legs. A hand delving into their delightfully wet pussies, going where the lads' fingers had been minutes before.

He worked them; told them to close their eyes and imagine. To imagine being fucked by Charlie and Scott, to let their imagination flow. And, delightfully, it was not just their imaginations that flowed but their two pussies there in front of him, almost at eye height. Two young open legged girls with their sexes so open and available to his fingers. Slopping with lubrication as his fingers worked their 'magic'. He got them both off. Almost a simultaneous orgasm.

"Better?"

"Much better, thank you." What polite, well brought up girls.

The two of them looked at him, kneeling there between them, his fingers still touching their wet sexes, his erection prominent.

"Would you like to practise oral sex?" It had been Matt's plan, his plan for on the beach, only the girls had made contact with the boys and their interest had changed before he could get that far. Could he recover the position? "Charlie and Scott will want to..."

The girls looked at each other, and then both down at his erection.

"I suppose. We've talked about it," said Sabrina.

"On the beach, we wondered," added Andrea. "If we'd seen you again in the dunes. It's what people do... men and women. You think Charlie and Scott..."

"Of course, they will, but don't do that until..." and Matt lowered his head right down between Andrea's ginger curls and licked her clitoris -- just like that. Her little, still swollen, button. A gasp from her. And actually, one from Sabrina as well. Another lick from Matt, right along her sex, all hot and wet from his recent fingering, and then he stuck his tongue right into her vagina and wiggled it. A sudden clamping of young female thighs around his head.

"Oh fuck -- oh, sorry. Language! That's wow... do it again."

And Matt did. He looked up again and turned to Sabrina. "Shall I?"

"Oh, would you?"

He would and did. Wonderful to swap from one to the other, sticking his tongue into each of them, really into them -- into their hot, wet little channels. His tongue where penises would one day -- perhaps not too far distant at all -- go. Thrumming their 'little men' with his tongue and stimulating all of their vulvic nerve endings with his wriggling organ. Matt got a second orgasm out of Andrea and possibly Sabrina.

Rising to his feet, Matt's penis was no less hard than before. The two girls, looking a little stunned by their orgasms (or at least near orgasm with Sabrina) looked at it wavering in front of their faces. Such pretty and young faces, their lovely mouths appearing about to open and take in his penis. What a wonderful thought, almost enough to send Matt into orgasm without so much as a lick. His cum just spurting out onto their two faces.

Luckily that did not happen. He turned, swinging his knob from one girl to the other. Who would be first? They were certainly looking at it. A big leap, perhaps. Was it something they had wondered about in their beds? Andrea's tongue appeared and touched. And then Sabrina's. Two tongues right at the end of his knob, licking down it. So like, to use that old image, licking down an ice-cream cone, but sharing it.

Andrea was the first to engulf. What a word! So appropriate in relation to the female mouth and the penis. The swollen, so smooth knob and the soft mobile lips. Andrea's lips coming forward and opening to absorb the whole bulb. Delightful for Matt -- both visually, as a thought and as a tactile experience. And with one girl having done the act, the other soon followed. Matt was attended to by both girls, each getting more daring in how much they took in and in what their tongues explored. So good to be slipped from one mouth to the other. After a short while he had to draw back to recover, otherwise he would easily have been stimulated into release. The girls, almost docile like after their orgasms, just accepted they should suck but suck slowly, happily either passing his penis one to the other or opening their mouths ready for Matt to just push in.

"Who would like me to...?" Matt was making the presumption one or other would like -- would be happy to have him ejaculate in her mouth. Understandably he was keen not to present the other option -- a manual release. "Or should I just surprise you?"

That got a giggle from both.

"Why not both of us?" asked Andrea.

"Because..." because ejaculation was all too short. But he could try -- and did.

It was Andrea's mouth he was in when he slipped over the edge into knowing he was not going to be able to halt the process; it was in Andrea's mouth that the first shot came; it was in Andrea's mouth that the second pulse came out, but it was into Sabrina's open mouth the third bolt flew -- seen as his penis had not yet entered. The final emissions -- seemingly four -- all emptied into Sabrina's mouth, her lips now closed around the penis -- engulfing the whole spurting penishead. Wonderful -- and Andrea had held his balls the whole time.

Matt let the two girls out. He indicated there would be no problem, no problem at all should they wish to borrow his little apartment again with the boys. And, of course, they would and did, the very next afternoon. This time Matt left them all to their own devices -- for a time. Rather than reading in the bedroom he went out for a walk and some shopping.

He arrived back at such an opportune time. So good to walk through the door of his apartment and find on show four naked young persons. A quite delightful, indeed wonderful sight. They had gone that far this time. All their clothes off; all looking up as he came through the door.

He waved, saying "not yet time for tea?" as he walked into the kitchen.

It was not. Tea after orgasm, tea after penises had regained their flaccid state. Charlie and Scott's were not yet that. Charlie's dangled and his whole genitalia swung below him when soft. It was not like that. It was very upright and full -- as was Scott's all curving up from his dark curls. It would be all stubby and half hidden when flaccid. It was not like that, it was all dark, curving and rigid. Very much there before him. His swollen knob wet looking. Had the girls already been sucking? And if so, had they ensured the boys did the same to them first?

The two couples seemed less concerned this time about Matt being there. The girls less worried than the boys. Matt busied himself unpacking his shopping quietly in the kitchen though he certainly paused to watch the boys both kneel and apply their mouths between the girls' open thighs. Two tight male bottoms presented to him as they busied themselves. Matt smiled; would it encourage them in their work on the girls if he was to spank them?

Rather than lean out towards them when the boys rose again to sit with the girls on the sofa, they too got onto their hands and knees to suck the lads. Again, two youthful bottoms presented, two bottoms rather more fleshy and generous. Indeed, very feminine and pleasing. Matt was even more tempted to spank those! Certainly, that is what their parents might have thought of doing had they known. A vigorous thrashing perhaps. They would have been so angry at knowing what the girls were up to. Though perhaps at eighteen Andrea and Sabrina were rather past such forms of chastisement, at least from parents rather rather lascivious, id kindly, voyeuring pretend 'uncles' like Matt. The idea of spanking young bottoms just so erotic. It was enough to get Matt to lower his zip and extract his own penis. And he did. Behind the worktop, staring out at the two lovely behinds, Matt exercised his penis. Not too much. He took his pleasure -- but not too much. He intended to release down one of the girls' throats later -- that was certainly his hope.

Tea was delayed. Charlie and Andrea, Scott and Sabrina did not hurry the boys' penises into ejaculation. The boys were restrained, the girls careful to listen to what the boys said. The outcome two clear female orgasms orally induced, followed by two male orgasms all hidden away in female mouths and duly and properly swallowed. All done as Matt watched from the kitchen, his upright penis out and in his hand and, if not causing multiple drips down a cupboard door, certainly leaving the odd smeared trace upon its shiny surface where his knob end had rubbed.

Tea, biscuits and cake taken. Matt all respectable with his penis tucked back inside his shorts, the young people delightfully naked and gleaming with the sweat induced by their long lovemaking. Matt suggested the boys might even like a shower before they left. They were a little surprised the girls needed to stay behind,

"We have to pay the rent," giggled Andrea.

Indeed yes. No sooner had the boys left than Matt dropped shorts and shirt, his penis once more as firm as the lads had been. A penis so very in need of female attention. Unlike the boys, who only experienced one mouth each, Matt again experienced two. All as lovely as the day before and Sabrina went back to her parents later, with not just one load of cum down her throat but two. Scott and Matt's.

It seemed to Matt appropriate to get the girls to accept a penis -- penises indeed -- in their vaginas. Not their parents' idea at all! His shopping had included condoms. Nice as the idea of pushing into their virginal vaginas without any covering, au naturel and indeed as nature intended, was as an idea, it had the risk that there would be a natural result -- or results. The more so if it was not only the lads' but Matt's semen being deposited up inside the girls, all over their cervices, plentiful spermatozoa swimming up into their wombs. If each ejaculation contained something up to 400 million spermatozoa that meant perhaps up to 800 million on the march! A bit of a risk. A barrier or something was needed.

Moreover, might he be the one to take the two girls' virginities? Matt could suggest they might like to do it properly with the boys and produce the packet of condoms and stress their importance, but would it not be better to show first, to use his own penis as a demonstrator -- and get it right up inside their little wet cunnies? So good to do it properly without latex but... Matt had not been 'disconnected'. He still had hopes of children -- but not with Andrea and Sabrina. No good thinking they were 'good breeding stock' which they undoubtedly were. It just would not be fair on them. It would upset -- probably -- their young lives and certainly upset their parents! It would be irresponsible and not like Matt at all.

The third afternoon passed much like the second. There was lots of kissing and petting, there were girly orgasms and youthful penises produced their fountains of fertile semen. Done this time not in mouths but, delightfully over breasts. Though that was not to say cocks had not been sucked. So good seeing the girls' breasts being decorated with pearls. Again, the kitchen cupboard door almost got decorated by Matt, his penis out and being exercised as he watched the proceedings. So tempting, such a pleasing idea to imagine joining them. But he thought he would be unwelcome. Removing his clothes and walking out into the lounge towards the two young couples with his penis extended would probably have shocked the boys. Matt had noted hands and lips had very much stayed between and within a couple and not extended out to embrace the other girl and boy. They were acting as couples. It was a holiday romance, not how it might be with two married or otherwise long-term couples a little jaded with their own sexual games and finding the idea of swapping or playing as a foursome exciting. This was a situation of two young couples not a foursome. Being sexual together rather than separately as individual couples was force of circumstance. His intrusion would not fit the concept at all. But of course, after the boys had left, the girls would be most grateful and pleased to receive 'tuition.'

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12