To Serve You. Pt. 04

Story Info
On a gay dating app, I meet a man looking for a servant.
939 words
4.4
4k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18. This is a fictional story meant to be read and enjoyed.

It was a cold Friday night, so my boyfriend, who is also my "master", decided that we should stay home and have some erotic fun.

He sat in his favorite recliner, took off his shoes and socks and said in a firm voice "Slave! Bring out the shemale dvd I bought last night at the porn shop. I feel like seeing some tits along with a dick."

"Yes, my loving master."

I was feeling so horny; my cock was standing erect and showing itself from the new yellow colored satin g-string I was wearing; it felt so good.

"Shall I put it into the dvd player now master?" I said in a soft voice.

"Please do."

As I pushed the power button, the disc tray slid open, and I slowly bent my firm ass over so master could take a look.

"Come and stand before me." After he said this, he pushed the "close" button on the dvd player's remote.

I had showered and shaved all my body hair, luckily I had very little but I still wanted to be hair free for him. His hands glided over my firm frame; very firm hands they are.

He pushed the "play" button and told me to kneel facing him with my head looking down.

Behind me I could here a feminine voice and two masculine voices. The tranny was going to give both men a dual blowjob and then receive a load of cum.

As gulping, slurping and gagging noises eminated from the speakers on our 49 inch television, master said "What a slut that tranny is."

My cock was raging hard. I was so fucking horny but must be obedient and not touch it or else master's firm hand will come into contact with my cute ass.

Standing up, he took off the red t-shirt he was wearing along with his jeans and boxers. "Suck it bitch."

Mmm. I licked my lips and began to tease the top of his cock near his jizz slit. Ever slowly working my tongue down and towards his testes. Such a nice cock to suck; 7 inches of pure bliss when cum shoots out of it.

Precum was beginning to ooze more and more out of his jizz slit. Opening my mouth wide, I slowly lowered it onto his pleasure appendage. So nice and firm it is. Giving him pleasure is all I want to do. Soon I was deepthroating my boyfriend/master and the sounds leaving my mouth were equally as loud as those on the t.v.

"That's it, slave. Wrap my cock in your tongue. Slurp your master's cock like the cock slave you are."

*Smack* * Smack* *Smack*

He was using a small whip on my supple ass.

It came down harder. *Smack* *Smack*

The faster my mouth was moving on his cock, the harder the whip met my butt cheeks. Even though it stung, my mind stayed on what I am supposed to be; an obedient and submissive slave who must pleasure his loving master.

"You fucking cock slave. Take your master's fuck tool deep into your throat. Swallow my entire load, slave."

His cock was pushing my mouth muscles to their limit but I was used to it. His moans became louder; master would soon unleash a ten day load into my waiting throat.

Gagging, my spit began to seep out of my mouth and onto the rug.

"You fucking slave boy. Lick up your spit from the rug."

As I slowly removed my mouth from his cock and began to lick up the mess I made on the rug, master told me to stand and turn around.

"Take off your g-string."

Grabbing a bottle of lube from the table to the right, he applied a generous amount to his large cock.

"Lower your slave boy pussy onto your master's fuck wand."

As I began to lower myself, he grabbed my hips and slowly guided my hole onto his cock. It felt so fucking good as his lubbed cock easily entered my slave boy pussy.

I began to ride up and down master's rod reverse cowboy style. He was grunting loudly. We were both so into it.

Suddenly his left hand firmly gripped my cock and he began to move it up and down my shaft. I waa aching; I wanted to cum so fucking bad. As my cock was about to release I begged him to allow me to shoot my load.

"Please, master. I am so close. I can't hold back, master. Please."

"Hold your cum you fucking slut. I cum first."

I clenched my teeth and squeezed my butt cheeks hard on his cock. Going up and down faster he began to climax.

As he was unloading into my tight hole he said "Cum for your master. Fucking cock slave."

"Yes! Oh, fuck." I said as my jizz left its slit and into master's hand.

As I began to slow my riding on his fuck tool, he continued jerking off my cock.

"I am going to get it all out of you. You want that don't you?"

"Fuck, yes, master."

His hand was firmly gripping my cock. Up and down he squeezed. It felt so good especially since he was still in me. Slowly he removed his left hand from my cock and began to lick it.

"My slave boys cum is so delicious."

As he lifted me off his still erect cock, I turned around, knelt and looked into his eyes "I am yours to serve."

mkh78
mkh78
31 Followers