All Comments on 'To Share or Not To Share'

by thecarolinadreamer

Sort by:
  • 241 Comments (Page 2)
swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 5 years ago
Drivel

Complete and utter drivel that gets 1*

it was going well until the AIDS part but that turned it into pointless nonsense.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 5 years ago
Well

I forgot that I had commented on this mindless dross before.

I notice the author did not pick HDK's comment to pick apart and yes I will say it again.

There is absolutely nothing original about this so writing, the aids nonsense was idiotic as well as impossible during the period.

Every time I stumble across shit like this I will rate it one star.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years agoAuthor
Re: swedishreader1

Why don't you show us how it's done?

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkalmost 5 years ago
kimi1990 clueless

In the early days of HIV there was no decent treatment. it almost always turned into AIDS. The Story did say it was in the early days of HIV when it was almost always fatal. which was true.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago
Read this story before

I read this story before and have the same feeling I had then that this scenario sucks. He gets Kent infected with aids which causes his death, the wife’s death and a number of other women. From that we’re supposed to think the revenge was warranted. Good grief he is now a serial killer killing Kent, his wife and many other wives. Another chapter should be written about his arrest for setting this up and his 30 year prison term where is butt fucked daily by bubba and his friends and also gets aid and dies but with new meds it takes 25 years to die during he continues to be raped orally and anally every day. That would be fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Timriv is a complete asshole

He is obviously not against violence as he would physically punish the husband. So his (hers?) Hatred against men is exposed. Too bad for all the Carnage, but they did it to themselves. Being Italian, I would have had Kent's amazing dick cut off and shoved in his mouth leaving his body on a bed next to his cheating wife.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Timriv...watch your blood pressure, dude!

Timriv

Firstly, its great that you informed us that you read this tale before. That always helps if you are planning to review it. Secondly, you had a major lapse of reality. This tale is FICTION! Do you understand what that actually means? From your vitriol concern the morality of catching the unprincipled pussy hound out with HIV/AIDS it would appear to most other commentators that you have projected your own moral code on a piece of invented fiction. Hello...reality check time, this was never meant to be a portrayal of real life events. As a reader you of course have a right to offer your opinion on a submission. Your views would be much better expressed if you focused on the more technical aspects of a tale, rather that project your own biases and moral standards on an author's freely submitted work. If you feel so strongly that you take what is written so personally, perhaps it is time for you to show us all how it's supposed to be done by contributing submissions which reflect the opinions your hold most dear. Either that, or simply shut the fuck up. This is by no means the only moralistic barrage you are guilty of on this site, and sadly I'm sure with such a unyielding view of life, it will not be your last. I and others can only live in hope.

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
Oh a necessary adendum for Timriv

Timriv, in view of my last comment to you, I suggested that perhaps you could demonstrate how a story should be written according to your strict moral code. I neglected to ask you if you has contributed any submissions of your own. My bad. To remedy this I decided to check your profile to confirm that you had indeed contributed some tales. Imagine my complete surprise, when I discovered that you have contributed nothing...zip....de nada!!!! Yet you have the unmitigating termerity to criticize the efforts of others who at least have the nerve to put themselves out there. You know the more I think of it, trolling and baiting is probably your limit. And you know what Dirty Harry said, "a good man knows his limitations".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fidelity or not

Marriage has been around since recorded time, that's a long time. Wonder why it been pretty successful as contract between two people for so long. Guess one of those reasons is a way of decreasing the spread of diseases. There are alot of morals in this story, some broken, some shown. I usually like stories with a message, this one had lots, it also sent shivers like a horror story. I think the lack of emotion for me was the killer in the story. The way the nice caring husband was so devoid of emotion sent chills down my back. He was the one i was supposed to cheer on, but in the end i disliked them all. Still 5 stars

notredame43notredame43almost 5 years ago
youami

Timriv has an aversion to having any pride dignity or self respecting man in any story do anything other than roll over and get shit on. ignore him its the SOS with him every time. Hopefully the mangina is sterile and not ever polluted the gene pool

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ENDINGS

Loved the ending. Justice was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess I can't win

I xidnt like the wimp because he was too violent in his response and best (her lover) the meat without thinking of the repercussions. I thought you wrote this to show in real life there are always repercussions, and you had to pay the piper. Burning the bitch isn't easy.

Well, here you have a more standard literotica tale of btb, but go nuclear with AIDS. And make the wife simpleminded and self centered, and the husband noncommunicative. When she takes the lovers word over her husband when he FINALLY tells her of her lovers intentions, you know it is over. I have to admit I liked this story better. But not for its solution. Same faulty logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Try

Try a Baseball bat next time .. My Friend took out a guy 60 pounds heavier and at least 5 inches taller ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Thing

For cheaters in the Carolina's that this was just a fantasy, as in a fictional story. It was CD, wasn't it? ;-} Some folks just can't take a joke. Signed: BTW

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Inferno

That was a crematorium burn. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 4 years ago
Kent?

You can delete my comments if you wish. but this story so closely resembled your other stories that I couldn´t wait to finish it. There was hardly anything new in this story compared to your other ones. You do write a good story but I think you need to start thinking of some new material instead of making all your stories so much alike.The Aids ending was ok I guess. But why rob the husband of his brains? Apparently this is a smart man, Why couldn´t he have come up with an idea to stop everything before it actually happened? Why did he wait so long to tell her what Kent had told him at the bar. Why didn´t one of his cousins employees go up to her and tell her about Kent being a player? So many things could have happened to make this a great story instead of killing the rest of ther people around Kent.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Reading again

Maybe not your best but my favorite of all your stories. You need to do another BTB cause when you burn, you burn everybody.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years agoAuthor

Re widowedidiot’s comment:

I can’t seem to send you a private e-mai, but I wanted to thank you for the suggestions on To Share or not….so I’ll try this way.

You brought up some very good points; I’ll try to make use of them. Right now I’m having a case of writer’s block, but even on a good day it’s a lot harder to come up with a good story plot, to say nothing of one that’s not overused. Ideas and comments are always welcomed.

Thanks again cd

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

I read this a while ago and reread it. It seems like textbook passive-aggressive behavior. The problem with many of these stories is that the women act as if they are complete idiots, not seeing what is going to happen, having so called “magical thinking “. The shame is that way the men can deflect their emotions and avoid confrontation. The second shame is that it could happen without the decoy infected with hiv. That’s just from random pick-ups. Safe sex would have eliminated the problem, but then again... no story either. Always practice safe sex. The life you save may be your own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
he should have just beat it out of country

with all the money. No sense in killing all the good people with bad spouses. Let her try to find him for her part of the money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well ???

The only problem was your choice of virus. I had no trouble with the Sodom and Gomorrah, bible punching revenge approach. I do have a problem when you ignore all the other teachings.

I also find stories where loss of money overrides the main characters fundamental principles a touch sad. Still a fun read a bit telegraphed though. Also for about 20k or less Kent would just disappear, this is after all America and money can buy you anything, especially if you were after revenge and money add the wife to that action !

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
What happened to him carrying gun next time!

Aids on cheaters OK but as other comment innocent spouses.

Sorry USMC Vietnam

500 yards prone take out his family jewels.

With weapons these days and laser targeting etc most average shooters no problem.

Otherwise as another comment mugging went bad and baseball bat (club ) hit spine too hard and paralyzed from waist down.

Suspicion on how many husbands if even bother but just accept mugger.

Believe cheaters burnt to crisp but no collateral damage

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Revenge, a dish best eaten cold.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Very funny story about long term revenge

I'd have gotten more of a feeling of payback if you skipped the scene where she told him rather nonchalantly she had Aids. Then I'd have him visit her in the hospital with his fiance on his arm telling the slut not to worry about the grandkids she would never see or hold, that him and his new faithful wife would do their best to erase her from their memories.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

You faltered at the end, the point of a story like this is to revel in the cunts suffering, a half paragraph conversation doesnt do that

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Jan is now working in a little store in hell

She is now working at sluts R Us

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 4 years ago
Nice of him

To stay nice and calm when he busted Jan dancing. Then nice and calm when she announced she was going on a date. Then nice and calm when he KNEW she was lying and still seeing Kent. Me thinks your main character needs more testosterone.

All in all, it was a very entertaining story, but it was hard to read because Joey kept rolling over and wouldn't stand on his own morals.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Fitting punishment

He couldn’t stop the inevitable so he played the long game, just wished there had been more of a final scene with her accompanied by his fiance and daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ugh

A total cowardly and absolutely Despicable solution to a problem caused by a stupid

immoral slut of a wife. How many people died as a result of his hateful action!!

Not only self centered, but criminal premeditated murder!

discobobdiscobobover 3 years ago

not what i was expecting to read,,after all it is a porn site and enjoy lots of un bridled sex,,but i got into this and liked it,,joey didnt want to swing, he wanted a faithful wife,,period.. the revenge and deaths were wrapped up quickly,,too quickly.. btw,,,its not her "buns" its her ass!! for once its the guy who wins instead of the reckless wife getting the car,house etc, etc,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No, a perfect solution in Fiction

The message about adultery was clearly sent. I cheered when Jan died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a worthy effort!

A Man, like Joey with money to spare, could have arranged someone to take care of his problem but it seems you wanted to keep Joey a wimp. His cousin Kitty was the obvious choice with her reputation she was bound to know a couple of rough characters, people on the dark side or even gangsters that could have taken care of Kent. You’re a good writer but why become a wimpy one? The AIDS angle sucks and is not the kind of revenge we see often in BTB stories – and the mere fact that you allow him to tell her and him before it actually becomes known shows how terribly this story was planned… or maybe UNPLANNED! Anyway it’s YOUR STORY – YOUR RIGHT TO DO AS YOU PLEASE! It was a waste of time though and I am never this ugly or disparaging for writing is a definite skill that some people possess and are very good at. You should have known that we will not find this clever or innovative. It could have been a great story for you have lovely characters, plot and all the elements but I think you got lazy. Jan had all the trappings of a believable and worthy antagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb Cunt!

Th twat got exactly what she deserved!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 3 years ago
Well-written story

It didn't have a feel-good ending but I suppose it wasn't meant to; it was a story about consequences. As such, you did very well.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I know a lot of people like her dying, but I would preferred to get curable STDs. And spread it in town to all the husbands to check their wifes.

gp302gp302over 3 years ago
He did not live Jan

No decent person could do this to someone they live. Sure divorce, ridicule, even improvise. But kill her with AIDS. Sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crap crap crap

Crap crap crap

Stupid, long, Boring, as usual the villain has an enormous dick,

What a waste of time

PorterrhPorterrhover 3 years ago
Ugh !!!

I don’t know what you were trying to achieve with this story .... if you were trying to celebrate a wronged husband reclaiming his masculinity and self-respect ..... welll you failed miserably .... the main character - Joey was a repulsive human being

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good One

Nice Story. Except she got off lightly, a whole lot of pain could and should have been laid at her door....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not sure

I am not sure what I feel about this story. But I do know that he should never allowed her to fuck him the first time.

wrjcock3wrjcock3over 3 years ago

You can’t stop someone from doing what she did. I tried and my wife ran to her lover’s bed when I said no. “You can’t stop me” she said and I did the one thing I could. I stopped her from having my roof over her head, my money in the bank, and my love for the rest of her life. She didn’t catch HIV but she did get pregnant and had to deal with that fallout. The story flowed well from a writing standpoint and was enjoyable.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Disgusting

How can you condone the passing on of AIDs to anyone. Ok the husband was wronged, perhaps both Kent and the wife deserved what they got. But he knew that he fucked around other married women putting them and there husbands in danger of receiving it. What an evil bastard he is, makes Kent and Jan look like saints.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fred I loved the story, he warned her and gave her a choice. Unfortunately she was a weak cheating bitch, who decided her own fate. I would have not even attended her funeral.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Outlandish tale, but very clinical reactions by all the people involved. Interesting combo, but it didn't really work for me in this instance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A most excellent story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

One more time for Carolinadreamer’s BTB. It must have really hurt that nice man to write this story, but I appreciate it. I’ve appreciated it at least four times now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ultimate revenge fueled by a thick-headed wife.A very good well-written story. ~5~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

During the funeral i would have unzipped my pants and then pissed on the grave saying "well she pissed on our marriage and our family. So i will at least piss on her grave."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"ding dong the bitch is dead". Good one but it would be nice to read something about how she suffered

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Author really knows how to write weak , wimpy stupid men. Really insipid characters and complete drivel. Author should go back to writing cucky boy stuff, seems to know that well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry. Read it all and did NOT like it.

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

i agree with helen1899 didn't just get back at his wife, got others as well. didn't eally think the possible wide ranging impact his revenge would have. no matter how much he tries to justify his actions by blaming his wife and the lover, her cheating on him, the other wives did not cheat on him but ultimately they suffered because of his actions. he always had the high moral ground, obviously that wasn't satisfying enough.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Harsh, but what can you do? When your wife wants a 1-time pass, the marriage is toast. When she refuses to stop it at 1, it's time to look after your own needs. He didn't do this to her, she did it to herself.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

I did read and you'll get 1 star from me for the garbage you wrote. Here are some points that you have no clue about what you wrote.

1. AIDS virus? It is called HIV. Transition to AIDS is usually about 10 years. So your stupid revenge plot is truly foolish.

2. The relentless conversations in which the wife is acting like a complete entitled idiot while at the same time being unaware (in company of other women that Kent is also fucking) that "Kent" is fucking around is just beyond stupid.

3. Husband accept years of infidelity in his face while "planning" revenge is completely absurd. And it seems there are no other husbands or they are all equally moronic like our main character while "Kent" fucks their wives and keeps his job. What is this, Hicksville with average IQ of 50?

I understand you have been enamored with your "AIDS idea" but apparently you had no clue how to arrange the plot to make it at least remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love that great ending and husband act like a real man good job author

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

Great way to get revenge, she wasn't happy had to have something she had no right to even think about.

WOW some of you think he was wrong! well he didn't tell he's cheating slut to go and fuck around on him she did wont to . So its all on her not him . And he didn't tell Kent to out fucking everything that moved that was on Kent so if your gonna be mad at someone be mad at who was cheating.

So remember this is not the cuckold section. Like some of you think it is. If your wanting to read about cucks lok them up in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote the wife as being borderline retarded

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

That was some funny shit right there... lol.

Once

Twice

Three times a Lady. classic

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Most women are RETARDS... what planet have you been living on lately???

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Kind of cold hearted and a bit unrealistic. So the main character loved his wife but thought nothing of exposing her to AIDS. Just divorce her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have just shot the bastard in the head, out in the parking lot. Divorce the trashy wife and leave her in the dirt. Empty all the accounts, leave her with $100K, move everything else offshore. The only reason people like Kent do what they do is because they know they're protected by the law.

.

So make your own law, seek that justice, because you won't find it in court, not anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not nearly enough climax (plot, not sex) or denouement. We should have been able to witness the bitch’s horror at discovering she had AIDS, her rage at her sleazy paramour, her utter regret and despair that she didn’t listen to her husband, the sorrow over what she had given up in her life, and the terror over knowing she was doomed. Why did we not get to read all this? A fine story brought to a deeply unsatisfying and frustratingly abrupt end. Too bad…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writer but, the story was one sad motherf*cker. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good story. I could not give it 5 stars however. Engaging in a revenge conspiracy to infect a low life with AIDS for taking his wife is mass murder. During the period of this story, AIDS was still a death sentence. Joey does not get a pass just because he told his wife to get tested. Joey did not consider infecting Kent, would spread the virus to his other many conquests. All Joey did was wait out the desease till his wife died, so he did not have to share his money by divorcing her. Not exactly the loving person he was originally portraid as.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Karma is a real bitch. 5-stars

Raleighman53Raleighman53about 2 years ago

Good story, but I feel your portrayal of Jan was a little weak. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story & thought revenge was needed, but not AIDS. Tho the women infected were hardly innocent, they’re loved ones. I expected something more like some devices to track & record their whereabouts & talks, maybe even taking the baseball bat suggestion & doing it other than the bar. Bringing AIDS into play cheapens your otherwise good story.

As such, I’m only comfy with a 3 star rating, but wish there was a + that I could attach to it, but 3 it stays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just posted a comment, but reading another one abt a mi. earlier made me realize what I neglected to write. Ur concerns Jan’s reaction to finding out she’s infected. I’d do a bit more , when she learned the gift 2 women had that deadly disease.

Even with all the medical improvements, it’s still not a condition that one wants to have. My rating stands but sorry I didn’t sign previously. — Bob

GoattimeGoattimeabout 2 years ago

Brutal, I loved it, well done.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

That's was horrible

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Unfortunately, it took too long for the bitch to die! Good BTB, slowly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the stud and the wife needed to know for a fact that he organized the aids epidemic, just for stud and wife., everyone else was collateral damage but deserved their fate for cheating. a midnite testicular adjustment would have gotten an extra star, ambushes are odds eveners. rk

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

While it was cold-blooded those two deserved it, hard as that may seem. Well written, but remember, it’s a story.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 2 years ago

I would have preferred some non mortal desease that he spread and then I would have planted a public but anonymous message around town that every wife who fucked asshole should check for any desease. And every husband in town should check his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They both got what they deserved as far as jan was concerned.She, like so many other wives forget, how they got where the are in life and how it came about. Selfish underhanded sluts. They are usually only good at one thing and most dont cook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Their deaths were not as violent or painful as they should have been. The husband is just another pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending was too impersonal. Didn't show the despair they needed to go through, knowing that he got the better of them in the end. That they would die and he would live.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Otherwise a good story but there seems to be no concern that Kent fucked a lot of married women who then got AIDS and most assuredly passed that on to their innocent husbands. So now you have families with innocent husbands sick and children growing up without functioning parents, if any parent at all.

Failure to consider that obvious defect in the plans really devalued the story.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944almost 2 years ago

Different outcome for sure, but a good story. Revenge visited the just and unjust alike.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why?? Just tell the wife,"If you go on a "date" with this asshole, we're done." The, if she ignores you, divorce her. Remember, the kids are all out of the house and he is wealthy. Give her half of the shit? OK but leave or throw her ass out. Just don't live with being openly cuckolded by a bitch of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think there's a difference between liking the way a story is told and agreeing with the M/C actions. Liked the way you portrayed the husband. Just an average guy that loved his wife.

I didn't see his character as being overbearing...just principled. Can't say the cheaters got what they deserved; however, the outcome was more just than the husband being raked over the coals. I have seen many " virgin before marriage" women stray on their husbands. Some of the poor spouses were even in harm’s way. Never pretty and mostly ends with them being cast aside as the seducer moves on. Nice to read a writer who isn't stuck in a one trick pony/theme. Good job.

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

Loved it!!!!! Really sad but so true. When engaging in infidelity one nevers knows their partner well enough.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Loved the end. Very appropriate revenge. Should have burned them a lot sooner, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would of preferred seeing more conflict between the wife and husband and the cuckold and his wife's lover, for me better had they never seperated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would not Joey lead the morning-after conversation with what Kent promised to do to Jan when they "got acquainted" the night before? In fact, when Jan returned to the table, that's the time to draw the line. Why not drag Jan over to speak with his cousin, Kitty, who knows about Kent. Or, better yet, call Jan's employer and complain. That's not only a lawsuit-in-waiting, but there are workplace harassment laws. Yeah, dramatic build-up. I get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A different thought of taking revenge is all about the story. But it could have been better if you'd have thought straight. Specially like taking the SOB's wife or at least talking with her regarding a revenge fuck.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Paying lip-service to the BTB crowd and then writing a cuck story seems a bit disingenuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read your story twice, their were no dull spots. I liked how he gave her many chances to stop her cheating, then the non violent and patient way he paved his way to get even and not give her half of his money. I went thru 2 divorces.

Aej_1Aej_1over 1 year ago

I’m pleased this is only fiction, it cut me up in different ways. The story is well written and in a purvse way I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 4 Just because he was a little wimpy His cousin was right about a baseball bat

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 1 year ago

The term cutting off your nose to spite your face takes on a whole new dimension. Whether this constitutes murder is an open question, it is certainly conspiracy to cause death. The notion that he loved his wife is unsustainable. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, arranging for him to get AIDS and pass it on to so many people is a disgusting revenge and gets the story a 1* rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Of course I have predetermined ideas…everyone does. To say you don’t, is to either be a liar or pretty damn naive. Yes this is a fantasy. But even fantasies should stay within the reasonable expectations and approval of what could happen to us in real life. The approval and reward of actions in this story do not meet that standard.

Add me to those who are against the approval of murder, because that is what this story represents. This was no sudden discovery of adultery, and the husband’s wild emotional reaction resulting in a killing. This was planned and worked out viciousness, over time, with no caring about the damage he was doing to innocent parties, like the husbands of the wives who fucked the asshole, Kent. Or perhaps any one who fucked his wife Jan, before (or perhaps even after) she realized she had AIDS.

Furthermore, the acceptance and approval by his cousin and the vicious Escort who became a murderer herself, for money, (like some kind of Mafia like hit-man…er hit-woman?) is incredibly bad. And in the end there was no justice, (look up the definition of the word justice, all you blind, angry, BTB fools who loved what he did,) as the murdering Joey and his accomplices ride off in happiness…with no one being the wiser. (“…a tight little group, me, my daughters, their young families, and my soon to be second wife.”)

Because of the seriousness of the messages promoted, whether the story was well written, had good character development, etc. are unimportant. Based on my predetermined beliefs above, as I can not vote a zero, this story gets 1 star. Frankly, in my view, this story should never have been written and presented as it has been.

What ever were you thinking, thecarolinadreamer?

Merlin

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

Terrible story about a slut wife and a weak cuck and of course an asshole. The whole aids thing was horrific and idiotic. Not clever

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was an ok story. It had an interesting twist weaponizing HIV. It was better than average for this site, an admittedly low bar. That means it gets a -4-. I liked it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best BTB EVER. one problem he should have told her. Followed by " rot in hell bitch".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous