To Spite Another God Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say that like going to a castle of the damned is a bad thing," Lucy said.

"Lucy, not helping," Mina sighed, then stepped up to the very edge of the entryway. She closed her eyes, her palms pressing to either side of the doorway. "Jonathan, I am sorry for feeding on you -- I'm sorry for feeding so much that the only way to save you was to turn you into a vampire. I am sorry for everything that has happened. I don't...know...what our relationship is going to be." Her eyes opened and she looked at him. "But right now, the world is in peril, in a peril greater than it has ever been before. If the Martians win, if we don't stop them, there won't be humans one way or the other."

She stepped back, but only so she could hold her hand out to the doorway. "Please. Come with me, so we can stop them."

Jonathan looked at Sharon -- who was looking as if she was still trying to process everything.

He looked at Mina. She bit her lip, her fingers trembling against the very edge of the separation. He thought of her, in the days before the Martians...and he thought of London, terribly still and empty, with that great dish rising above it, spreading outwards as the Tripods completed their terrible work. He thought of that...and he took her hand, stepping out into the darkness. Lucy, leaning against the door-frame, said to Sharon.

"We're sorry about all of this," she said.

"I...just..." Sharon shook her head. "I've lived here almost fourty years..."

"You're forty?" Lucy asked, then grinned. "You wear it well."

Sharon chuckled, then smiled. "I...had a run in with one of Dracula's spawn, once. He was...gentle." She bit her lip, looking faintly thoughtful. Then she shook her head. "Ever after, I felt like I had aged a bit slower. It hasn't made me more popular around here."

"The album vitae, yes," Lucy murmured as Mina drew Jonathan close and gave him a fierce, tight hug -- one that he didn't return...at first. Slowly, his arms closed around her and he pressed his face to the top of her head, simply holding her.

Sharon snorted. "It's just, I've only ever heard of four vampires -- the Dragon, his three spawn, and that is all. Now there are three more? All at once?"

"And another five at the castle on top of us," Lucy said, licking her blood red lips. "The Martians -- men from another world -- have invaded Europe and Dracula plans to stop them. To do that, he needs an army."

Sharon's eyes widened -- and Lucy stepped back, turning to Mina. "We should go, right?"

"Yes, lets-"

"Are you recruiting?" Sharon whispered.

Lucy and Mina's heads snapped to look at her. Mina was shocked. Lucy was grinning. "Yes, we are," she said, immediately. Mina, slowly, nodded.

Sharon bit her lip. "And...I...I..." She started to pace. "I should really speak to a Rabbi...I don't know, I...what does being a vampire entail...will I still be able to go to Temple and say my prayers and-"

Lucy took hold of Jonathan's shoulders and casually pushed him through the door, at Sharon. Mina yelped -- but Jonathan's innate vampire grace meant that he did not simply sprawl directly onto his face. Instead, he stumbled, flailed his arms, then grabbed onto Sharon -- so that the two of them fell backwards into her bed, her dogs leaping aside at the last second. "Lucy!" Mina hissed.

"What?" Lucy asked, grinning. "We can't do it, so..."

Mina flushed -- and then flushed harder as, on the bed, Sharon and Jonathan were looking into one another's eyes. Sharon panted, her eyes going out of focus as she whispered. "I feel...oh...oh I see, yes..." She trailed off, then started to mumble something in Yiddish -- something that sounded throaty and eager. Jonathan jerked backwards, not looking away from her face. Instead, he tried to stammer out an apology.

The only problem was that he still wore his garlic necklace.

Sharon put her hands on his shoulders, then shoved him onto his back, and kissed him fiercely as Lucy peered around the door frame, beaming.

And Mina couldn't help it.

She leaned close too, watching as Sharon kissed her fiance with eager moans, her palms gliding along his muscular chest. She drew her mouth back, panting, a thin line of eager spittle connecting Jonathan's lips to hers. Jonathan tried to stammer out something -- some kind of request for a pause, or a confused query. Sharon, rather than giving him that time, grabbed onto her clothing and tugged it upwards. Her breasts, full and round and perky, lifted, then fell in time with the movement of her clothing and she crooned, hungrily, then leaned down. She pressed her breast to Jonathan's face, and as he started to kiss and suckle on her breast, Lucy pressed up behind Mina. She nuzzled against her neck, then whispered in her ear.

"What a good boy our Jonathan can be..."

Sharon reached backwards, caressing the bulge that strained against the rough homespun cloak that Jonathan had used to cover his...heh...shame. Mina blushed, biting her lower lip slightly -- and then allowed herself to sink into a kind of strange, attentive eagerness. She watched, hungrily as this stranger, this other woman, pushed that cloth down and Jonathan's hardness sprang free. Becoming a vampire had lengthened him, added some girth, and before their eyes, his member grew even more impressive as Sharon closed her fingers around him, stroking his gray length. Her eyes were hooded as Jonathan's sucking on her breast grew more and more intense...and then his fangs slid into her skin and she cried out, throwing her head back.

Blood flowed along Jonathan's chin, dripping down to his chest. The bright crimson of it, the smell of it, struck Mina and Lucy at the same time -- and Sharon said the magic words.

"Come in..."

She groaned them out, a desperate exultation. Mina felt her shift tenting as she effortlessly changed to have a member, her cock pushing up the cloth she wore -- while Lucy stripped her top off, licking her nips. Jonathan, following the instincts that were boiling through his veins, began to release his mouth's hold on Sharon's breast -- leaving two bleeding puncture wounds on her tit flesh. He kissed her chest, up to her neck. There, he bit her again, and she shuddered -- as Mina took her hand, lifting her wrist up. She bit down into her, feeling the savage delight of this moment...

They weren't...Mina and Jonathan, estranged lovers. At the moment, she and Jonathan were something different, something closer. Hunters. Predators. Sensual.

Vampires.

Lucy crawled up behind Sharon, caressing her hand along her belly, down to her cunt. She caressed the other woman through her thick thatch of curly brown hair, then whispered in her ear. "Don't worry. It'll feel even better..." She squeezed her free breast, then bit down on the other side of her neck, while slotting her cock against Sharon's ass. Sharon trembled, struggling weakly -- not trying to pull away, simply trying to deal with the pleasure coursing through her...

"O...Oh...yes..." She groaned, her eyes closing. "L-Lord..."

Lucy drew back, then thrust home -- her cock growing slippery and eager and wet to make sure that her entrance into Sharon's virginal ass felt good, rather than agonizing. Sharon still made a low grunt at the base of her throat was she was filled -- and then Mina reached down, releasing her fangs, licking the hole on her neck closed. She gripped Jonathan's length and girth, squeezing him. She murmured in his mind. Do you want to fuck another woman, Jonathan? Again?

"Yes..." He groaned aloud, against the neck he was nuzzling against her, his hand squeezing Sharon's plump breast. His finger, acting instinctively, was rolling her nipple, teasing and tweaking her. Sharon's eyes had rolled back into her head. Mina tilted Jonathan's cock upwards and pressed the tip of his cool dick against Sharon's hot, eager human cunny. She ground it up and down, but then docked him firmly. Jonathan bucked his hips upwards, his cock sliding through her palm and pressing into and into and into Sharon, who groaned huskily -- until her mouth was captured by Mina, who leaned forward.

Mina focused, drawing up the noctis vitae. It flowed along her lips and into Sharon's mouth, overflowing and dribbling along her chin. She drank, drank, drank, then groaned, her mouth opening and closing as she trembled. "I...feel...like I'm losing my mind, my soul..." She groaned as Lucy pumped into her, squeezing and caressing her breasts.

"Not your soul, Sharon..." Lucy panted, heavily. "Tilt your head backwards..."

Lucy moved to the balls of her feet, rocking her hips from side to side, stirring her dick inside of Sharon, producing a wet moan from the other woman as Mina swung her legs up, so that she was straddled over Jonathan's head, pinning him against the bed as Sharon rode in his lap -- and slid her cock against Jonathan's mouth. Jonathan's eyes widened, but Mina didn't care. She pushed into his mouth, feeling his lips parting, his tongue questing against her cock...and he moaned, happily, sucking greedily on her dick, sending pleasure burning through her.

Mina watched, through slitted eyes, as Lucy put her mouth above the open, desperately needy mouth of Sharon -- this was how you changed a vampire fast. Either one vampire three nights in a row, or three vampires all at once...they had worked it out, as part of the procedure to grow the army. It didn't normally involve this much lewdness.

Oh that's a lie and you know it... Mina thought, groaning as she shuddered and came inside of Jonathan's mouth, filling his lips with her spunk. She closed her eyes, groaning and panting, while Jonathan reached up to cradle her hips, drinking greedily. She slid her cock back into herself, so that his tongue could delve into her cunny as blood flowed along Lucy's tongue, dripping down into Sharon's mouth, where Sharon swallowed convulsively, drinking...drinking...

Listen to me, Jonathan...you need to reach deep into yourself, do you feel her blood? Mina murmured.

Jonathan didn't respond with words. He simply began to suck on her clit, greedily, her hips rocking as he fucked up into Sharon. That seemed like a yes.

Feel her...blood...and begin to change it... Mina thought -- and to her shock...she felt Jonathan's mind...unfolding to her. Opening more and more than she had thought possible. Her eyes unfocused as she felt that a part of Jonathan...wanted...her to take control. The connection between them felt closer than even the connection with Lucy -- and it felt...

Reversed.

Upside down.

A fun house mirror of what she had expected to be the relationship between herself and her fiance -- her future husband. Jonathan's deepest soul was exposed to her, and she felt the desire to let other people direct his life for him. And so, she reached in and felt his skin as if it was her skin. Her mind hazed and she felt both of their bodies at the same time -- herself, with the pleasure of his tongue in her cunt, and him, with the pleasure of her cunt echoing through him, the pleasure of his cock inside of Sharon...all of it intermingling. And through it all, she felt the vitae flowing through his veins. She changed it with a happy groan, throwing her head back as Jonathan lost control of himself utterly, thrusting up and cumming deep inside of the farmwife.

As his cock slid free and his thick, white seed dripped from her well fucked pussy, Mina slid back, so that she could put her hands underneath Jonathan's shoulders. She pushed him upwards, whispering in his ear. "Open your mouth, dear..." She caressed his chest, and felt the connection still burning between them. He was hers...her spawn...her fiance...her...

"Open your mouth, pet," she whispered, and felt the purest joy flaring inside of him -- a joy that utterly confused him. He opened his mouth, and Lucy, sliding her own cock out of Sharon's ass, pushed the other woman forward, so that Sharon's mouth pressed to Jonathan and the blood that he had created with Mina's help flowed into her. As she drank, and drank, Mina slid to the side. She bit down onto her neck and began to drink greedily as Lucy, prodding her face down between her soaked, cum smeared thighs, bit down on her there. She trembled, panting, while Jonathan drew back.

And there...Jonathan paused.

"W-What do I-"

Bite! Mina snapped.

And Jonathan leaned forward, sinking his fangs into Sharon's breast. And all three vampires drank and drank -- feeling the thready pulse of Sharon's heartbeat slowing...slowing...

Stopping.

* * * * *

Jonathan Harker and Mina Murray sat along the edge of the roof, watching as, down below them, the new vampires trained with their abilities. Watching six wolves sprinting through a kind of maze course, flung together by a combination of Antoni's memories of his time in training in the Tzars army, and with some ideas from the three wives...was...surreal. And adorable. As they practiced in their shifting, Jonathan tapped his fingers along his thigh.

"So, I'm going to live forever now?" he asked.

"Yes, unless you're...killed," Mina said.

"We're going to be together...forever," he said, slowly.

"Yes," Mina said. "Or...not at all. If you want."

Jonathan looked at her. He looked away. "W-We've..." he paused. "I..." He groped for words.

Mina reached out, placing her hand on his shoulder, gently. "Jonathan...we...have a long time to talk about ourselves." He nodded. "Don't rush yourself." He placed his palm on her hand, then sighed again.

They had both brought Sharon back to the Castle -- where Dracula had received their report with a nod and a frown. We're going to need to deal with the villages soon, had been what he had said. Then, after they had buried Sharon and waited for her return to unlife, Jonathan had been put through the same crash course as Mina and Lucy had...and...well...Mina bit her lip slightly. Jonathan was a brave fellow, he...really was. She knew, now, how brave he was in a way that she never had before, because through their connection, she could feel the depths of his fear and terrors and...well, feeling that, knowing that, she could contrast it against how little it had managed to slow him down.

But bravery wasn't everything.

Jonathan was somehow able to take the incredible grace of a vampire and transform it into an awkward stumble and shuffle. He had the strength of a vampire, but he was too timid to use it, save when he was impelled via some snarling or startled by Verona. He had the night vision, the shapeshifting...everything, but he was just...

He was still Jonathan.

He was fantastic, if one needed papers filed and clerical work done, but he was bloody useless as a wolf.

"Let me at least tell you about the flying machine," he said, quietly. "That is an easy story, compared to figuring out...what we are." He smiled, slightly. "Then you can tell Mr. Dracula about it, because that fellow intimidates me."

"Intimidates you?" Mina chuckled. "He was a perfect gentleman when you met. And you know now that he's a kind fellow."

"Yes, well, he's still a frightful chap," Jonathan said, flushing. "I find it quite hard to think around him -- I cannot stop looking at him, and I'm afraid he'll notice..." He chuckled and Mina narrowed her eyes. She brushed her thoughts against his, then drew her mind back, hurriedly. Jonathan was so...eager and willing to allow his mind to be touched by hers, and that was another thing that they had not really talked about. He liked it when she invaded his mind -- and that alone was enough to make her deeply leery about abusing it by accident.

Their eyes met, and she knew he had felt that momentary connection. He looked away, blushing even more. "A-Anyway, it's...right, the tale. Ah, we...that is, Dr. Van Helsing and I...I told you about him, yes?"

"The queer Dutchman, yes," Mina said, nodding.

"Well, uh, we were going to steal a flying machine..."

* * * * *

"There! There you are seeing? Our opportunity!"

Dr. Van Helsing pointed across the streets of London -- the roofs and the roads now utterly clear in the early morning light. Without factories casting off their smog and smoke, the whole city had a strange crystal quality to it, one that made Jonathan feel as if he was in a dream. Or a nightmare. But it did make it easy to see what it was that Dr. Van Helsing was pointing at: A collection of Tripods had begun to move to the location of the train station that the hideouts had been sheltering in, leaving a large gaping hole in the circle of Tripods around the central base that was the Martian construction.

"I knew it."

Jonathan glanced at Dr. Van Helsing, to see what it was he had known -- before he realized that that voice had not come from Dr. Van Helsing at all. It had been spoken by...

He and Van Helsing spun and there, standing on the roof of the small convenience store, was Daniel Simmons. He held in his hands a sawn down hunting shotgun, while to his left and right were other members of his little band of would be francs-tireurs. They had rifles, they had bandoleers that were stuffed with dynamite, and they were looking murderous as they advanced upon Van Helsing and Jonathan. Jonathan held up his hands, stammering hurriedly. "W-W-What are you talking about?"

"You gave us the slip, Harker, Dutchie," Simmons growled, cracking the shotgun that he held open and loading a bright red shell into it. As he pressed the shell in, he snapped the shotgun back closed with a terribly ominous cla-click. "Came out to watch the squids? Or maybe came out to warn them?"

"Nonsense!" Van Helsing said. "We came out to find a chance to steal one of their machines of the flying-"

"Likely story!" Simmons aimed the shotgun right at Van Helsing's belly. "Well, we found you before you could give the squids a warning."

"We haven't given anyone anything!" Jonathan hissed. "And we should all get down -- those Tripods are walking about, they might look down and see us."

"Oh, they won't be seeing much anymore," Simmons said, grinning, showing some cracked, yellowy teeth.

The Tripods reached the location of the hideaway.

The flash came first. Bright white -- and then the roof that they stood upon leaped upwards, smashing into Jonathan. He was driven to his knees, then his side as the francs-tireurs were sent tumbling as well. The only men to keep their feet was Dr. Van Helsing, who had adopted a low, squat stance, and Simmons, who flung one arm wide, which allowed Dr. Van Helsing to, as the world seemed to end in a roar so loud that it caused Jonathan's ears to fill with a hideous ringing noise, spring forward and snatch the shotgun from Simmons' hands. He held it by the barrel and with two quick, darting motions, clubbed Simmons in the belly, then the head. As Simmons pitched down, Jonathan looked back and saw that the Tripods who had been near that flash...were gone.

They had not been knocked over, they had not been damaged. They were simply gone, consumed in a rising pillar of debris and smoke and some flames. Chunks of stone and masonry began to clatter down across all of London -- and he saw that every window had broken to boot, shattering outwards into the streets, leaving behind a glittering menace to anyone without thick soled shoes.

"BE JUMPING NOW, MR. JONATHAN!" Dr. Van Helsing shouted as he leaped from the roof. Jonathan, feeling nothing but purest terror, rolled after him -- landing on his back on the narrow awning that thrust from the side of the store. Jonathan continued his roll and landed on his side on the open paroles of an abandoned street side table. There, he managed to get his legs somewhat underneath him, so that he merely twisted his ankle terribly when he landed. Dr. Van Helsing, meanwhile, had already landed and was turned back, firing off a pair of quick, harsh shots, blowing chunks of red stone off the roof -- forcing the francs-tireurs to stay backwards.