To Spite Another God Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy Harker had been practicing.

And she was good at this.

Mina's eyes went hazy as Lucy's mind took control of her own and then she drew back, while Jenny laughed. "When did you get here, Lucy, dearest?" she asked, wriggling, her knot still tight inside of Mina.

"Oh, since I noticed Mina was late," Lucy said, grinning impishly. "I figured, since you were blowing off an important meeting, I could play a little. Tell me honestly, Mina dearest, how much do you enjoy having a knot in your cute little pussy?"

"I love it so much," Mina mumbled, her eyes hazy, her whole body feeling as if it was floating in nothingness. Her mind was unfocused, hazy, and she couldn't really focus on anything. She knew that if she really hated this, she could escape...but she liked being putty in Lucy's grip. Her wife caressed her cheek, while her other wife wriggled and chuckled, shyly.

"...m'stuck..."

"Good," Lucy purred. "Do you like being stuck to Jenny, Mina?"

"Yesssss..." Mina hissed.

"What would make it better, Mina?" Lucy crooned.

She was dressed in the latest fashion -- a sleek red dress, daringly cut. The tightness of it made the growing bulge between her legs quite obvious.

"Choke me," Mina whispered.

"That...isn't quite an answer, but I'll take it..." Lucy said, reaching down and chuckling as her thick, bright red wolf cock sprang free. She grabbed Mina's head and Mina moaned, eagerly, as the cock plunged into her wanting lips, slotting down until Mina was filled from both ends.

In the end, Mina was quite late.

She hurried from her flat -- despite her position in the Night Council, Mina did her best to not abuse the amount of money she could earn from it. Besides. It wasn't as if she needed much room. Just enough space for all her favorite books. As she stepped out into the glowing electric lamps underneath the vast, Airesite suspended dome that stretched across Shrouded London, she stretched her arms behind her back and started to hurry along the road. She nodded to the pedestrians she walked past, while several of the humming hoverbusses that skimmed along the street buzzed by. Newspaper vendors were hawking their latest papers -- the headlines were stark.

GERMAN REPUBLIC PUTS FIRST MAN UPON THE MOON!

Mina would have bought the paper, but she had already heard the news story over the radio. She instead simply focused on hurrying -- and being wryly amused.

London had bounced back to something approaching prewar populations -- though, if one counted by living people, the numbers were still down by almost a million. Or, if one counted Martians accurately, then it was down by two million, actually, since no matter how many discrete members of the Mars there were, London always had the same number.

One Mars.

The name that the rest of the world had given them, Shrouded London, had started off as derogatory. Every sin and vice in the world could be found there, it was whispered. And yes, Mina did stride past an alleywy where two men were making vigorous love, purely for the delight of their bodies and the happiness of their soul. And yes, vampiric alchemists were always interesting in producing new forms of mind altering chemicals and concoctions that were consumed by the curious, the religious, and the simply bored.

Shrouded London.

The city of eternal night.

The city of sin.

Mina laughed, softly to herself as she came to the large building -- the Royal Society of Magic -- that was her destination.

The best city in the whole world, she thought to herself as she stepped through the doors. There, she found a secretary who was taking studious notes, while several men in dresses and suits were speaking near a doorway, discussing the finer arts of magical theories. The secretary smiled at Mina. "Mrs. Harker, the Tepes wives are in room 49."

"Thank you," Mina said, then started up the stairs, coming to room 49 and swinging the door inwards. The three wives of Dracula had been major celebrities for the entirety of Shrouded London's existence, and Mina was used to seeing them in social situations. Outside, when they were among everyone else...well...they were pictures of happiness and cheer and social grace. In private, they were...

More reserved.

Not today.

Aleera was beaming. Verona was looking quite smug. Marishka was literally bouncing in her chair, her wild hair flaring around her, her eyes glittering eagerly as she jumped and bounced up and down in her seat. A collection of book and parchment were spread out before them -- and they were covered with some of the most complex magical formulae that Mina had ever seen in her life. She had never made head nor tails of magic.

Honestly?

In the years after the London Concord and the creation of Shrouded London, Mina had been focused more upon what she had wanted to in her life -- being with her loved ones, learning more about herself, and...

Well.

Teaching.

The fact that now she taught new vampires how to use their powers, rather than schoolgirls their times ten tables didn't mean it wasn't still everything she had hoped for.

"What is all this about?" she asked.

"Have you ever studied necromancy?" Aleera asked.

"Uh..." Mina blinked. "No, I've heard of some use...skeletons in mines and-"

"WE CAN BRING DRACULA BACK TO LIFE!" Marishka screamed, springing to her feet.

"What!?" Mina exclaimed.

"We...were going to build up to that a bit more slowly," Verona said, her voice dry. "But yes. The ritual is based on drawing energies back -- ah, undead life force retains patterns that you recognize as memories more easily than the living. Some believe this is because the living go to Heaven." She shrugged. "I don't know one way or the other. But we need magical elements that relate to Dracula. We need where he came from, where he...died...and the most close connection to him. His child." She looked at her. "We need you."

Mina nodded, still completely stunned. "I...of course," she said. "What can I do to help?"

"Provide a bit of blood!" Aleera said. "Nothing dangerous."

"And...w-well..." Verona said, biting her lip. "There is another thing. We are speaking of where he was born in a mystic sense. And...we've tested the grounds around his castle. He...was able to sleep in Transylvania...but...the magic indicates that he...wasn't from there."

"Our husband was ever mysterious, wasn't he?" Marishka asked.

"So...we may need to investigate for a while," Aleera said.

"And we were wondering, as you're so respected globally..." Verona smiled, shyly.

"We have a flying machine booked. And some places to begin searching. If...you're interested?" Marishka asked.

Mina flicked her tongue along her lips.

She beamed.

"Let me just get my wives," she said, her eyes sparkling. "This sounds fun."