To the Darkest Bidder

Story Info
BDSM switch, Voluntarily sold self on dark web for torture.
1.5k words
4.31
4.8k
6

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/29/2024
Created 05/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I sold myself online.

More specifically I sold myself on the dark web. I advertised: young attractive female selling herself for $500,000. Use for torture, medical & psychological experimentation or any other reason. No need to return alive, no limits. Payment details below: half to immediate family, half to a close friend. Best offer & description of the torture process will get drop point details.

Why? I've always been obsessed with pain and torture from a very young age, the perfect little masochist. There was something darker within me that wanted to express itself too... Something I'd been pushing down ever since I can remember. A sadistic pull, dark and delicious. So I had decided if I ever felt like finally giving in to my secret desire for pain, I'd sell myself for the experience. I honestly had no idea what I was getting into yet, but there was no doubt in my mind. This was something I'd been planning for a while now and the time was ripe. It felt right to end this chapter now, to have this profound experience.

All in all my life wasn't too bad, I had a decent job, good friends, and I'd patched up my relationship with my parents. I'd had some fun times in the BDSM community, dated some, even had a D/s & M/s dynamic with a few partners. I was 25, attractive and decently fit. I had a unique style of clothing, sometimes hippy lounge wear, sometimes tight dark 'dommy' outfits accenting my ample breasts and ass. I had a well rounded personality and style. On the outside, I was completely within the range of 'normality', even looked up to as being expressive and authentic despite the darkness I hid within me.

So really there was no outside reason for me to go to something so extreme. Maybe it's a chemical thing, or a biological defect. Perhaps some subconscious trauma I'd left unhealed. Perhaps past life unresolved. And maybe, just maybe it was a calling for my soul. It was a strange, subtle draw pulling at my heart. A gut feeling that just felt so right. Throughout my whole body, it felt like coming home.

--

I'd set everything up in advance. I'd written notes to my family and friends to be delivered the day after I was taken. I'd set up accounts in my family and friends names to wire money paks to, all detailed in the letters. Half was to be wired as we talked on the phone, with me about a mile from the drop point in my locked car. The other half when I was visible. I'd recently bought my first firearm at a gun show as a precaution, even though I knew it would do little good if things went south. I'd even been to the range a few times to break it in. Thankfully I was a pretty decent shot already having been raised hunting and taking frequent trips to the range with my dad.

Once the first half was wired, I would meet them 30-40 feet from the drop point. Upon notification of payment for the second half, I'd throw my gun and surrender.

--

Everything went according to plan. I'd gotten a few offers, some were pretty basic, just wanting to fuck me. A couple even offered to let me go afterwards. They obviously didn't understand how serious I was. Between the three substantial ones I chose the most detailed. It included all manners of physical torture and deprivation, emotional and verbal abuse, and psychological training and torment. It all seemed normal, or at least within the realm I was expecting.

The handoff went well too. Half the money cleared into the accounts before I went to meet with them. Their online name was 'Satan'sSons' so I assumed it was some sort of group. The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

It was late at night when I left my apartment for the last time. I kept driving past lines of trees for what seemed like hours into the middle of nowhere, each mile I grew more and more excited and nervous in anticipation. I drove the last few miles without headlights and parked in the grass behind a grove of trees. I locked the car, heart pounding. Now that it was happening I really started to feel the nerves creep up into my belly. I waited. In the distance a car approached and flashes its headlights at me. I flashed back. 2:30 am on the dot I checked the accounts and sure enough, everything was there. This was it. I locked down the accounts with a security encryption, the only passcodes in the letters I'd sent this morning. So I stepped out of the car, hands up and tossed the gun towards them. Dropping my phone on the ground I smashed it under my heel and broke it clean in half with my hands for good measure.

I started walking towards the car, hands up. Before I could make it more than a few feet I sensed someone behind me and stopped. I felt the energy of his presence before his forearm snaked around my neck. It felt dark and cunning, burning underneath a stone cold exterior with raw primal instinct. Every move was measured. His forearm, strong and muscled, tightened around my throat cutting my breath to a muffled wheeze. The pressure began to build behind my eyes as blood flow was cut off. I felt a small, cold, hollow circle press into my left temple. A gun. I could feel his hot breath tickling my ear. I flinched. His arm gripped tighter and I heard a soft, sinister chuckle.

"Having second thoughts, little one?"

I still couldn't breathe, much less respond. I think he enjoyed my inability to speak.

"Keep those hands up gorgeous," He moved closer, his body now touching mine and seemingly drawing me in without any influence from his arm. He took a long deep sniff in my hair, leaning down into the crook of my neck. Instinctually my neck bent, opening for him, the feeling of submission washed over me. His animalistic snarl made me shiver under his firm grip.

In the distance two guys rolled my car into a pond and I watched in the soft glow of their headlights as it sank. As the last bubbles boiled on the water I was finally pushed forward towards a nondescript black sedan. I think he wanted to let me watch it sink, my last link to freedom and the outside world, gone. My body was held so tight against the man's that I could feel every muscle in his chest and arms as he forced us forward. The other men collected my broken phone and pistol, no trace of me remained. As per the agreement, no one knew the drop point. This was it. The last look at the outside world. I tried to breathe in the cool air one last time before my head was shoved into the car.

Inside the vehicle was a crisp new car smell. I was quickly cuffed, hooded and gagged by another man in the back seat, gun still trained on me by the first man with the musky smell. I was still, I didn't struggle. To be honest at this point I'd begun to feel my nerves turn to excitement. Now my fate was out of my hands. I could fully and truly immerse myself in the experience, whatever pain came next. It felt so amazing, calming and comforting to sink into the submission. It was a submission tinged with a deep and desperate yearning for whatever was to come.

SNEAK PEEK FOR NEXT PART:

I felt something. Something in the air maybe. An energy. My heart beat sped up. I could sense... a presence. Dark.

It felt curious at first, still distinctly malevolent. Tendrils of energy started exploring my body. I was frozen. The fear began to set in. What was this ritual? They didn't mention anything like this in the AD response. My feet felt glued to the floor. I was completely vulnerable. The tendrils became more persistent, snaking around my face. A whisper like static hit my ears. My body tensed.

"Relax little one..... I know your mind..." the whispers alternate ear to ear. With each alternation I felt myself sink deeper into a trance like state, the Bilateral sounds stimulating my------- "I know your darkest thoughts.... I know your deepest desires.... No wonder they chose you for me. You're. Perfect."

My thoughts raced, conflicting emotions rose and fell within me. I'd always believed 'energy beings', and 'demons' existed, I even thought that perhaps one of them gave me my desire for pain. I'm not sure why I feel such trepidation. This is what I wanted isn't it? To be hurt and overpowered?

"This IS everything you've ever wanted" came an eerie soothing voice from everywhere and nowhere. The voice was distinctly masculine and dripping with sadistic desire. Wanton urge for destruction oozing out of every syllable. "Just let go." The voice hissed softly. "I know you want to. I can feel you already leaning in. Your body wants this. Your mind is already mine. Just let it happen."

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask with a quivering voice.

I felt my knees start to shake, they wanted to fall. Every part of me wanted my knees to fall. They were falling. Weren't they?

"Didn't I tell you to relax? Let me in. Now little one"