To The Manor (Re)born (Ch. 01)

Story Info
A kink themed reimagination of the 70s BBC sitcom.
5.6k words
4.6
3.6k
9
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers

Reading notes:

1. This series is based on the popular BBC sitcom. Whilst it features similarly named characters, it is very different to the TV programme of the 1970s.

2. The series is a product of my imagination, and apart from one character, all the individuals named are variations of the cast of fictitious residents of the sitcom of the same name

3. All sexual activity described is consensual and takes place between adults aged at least twenty one years of age.

4. All authors thrive on feedback. Please consider leaving a comment when you have read this chapter.

THE CAST:

Audrey fforbes-Hamilton (Penniless widow and one time Lady of the Manor)

Marjorie Frobisher (Bi-curious, middle-aged spinster; Audrey's friend and confidante.)

Brabinger (Audrey's butler and general dogsbody.)

Old Ned (Gardener, handyman and tenant on the Manor estate.)

Richard DeVere (Rich businessman and entrepreneur. New owner of the Manor estate. Ruthless in vanilla life, but ultimately very submissive.)

Olwen Simpson (Richard's mother. Widow. Bi-sexual. Predatory Dominatrix and one-time Hot Wife.)

Rector Gerald Sim (Incumbent of the Parish, including the Manor estate.)

Geoffrey Thomas (Audrey's solicitor.)

The final notes of the hymn 'Abide With Me' faded away, and the undertaker motioned to the bearer party to get into position. They hoisted the coffin onto their shoulders and moved slowly out of the small Manor estate chapel, following the Rector, who led the way whilst quietly reciting words from the Order of Burial service.

Audrey fforbes-Hamilton followed the coffin out of the chapel, and Marjorie Frobisher brought up the rear of the funeral procession. No-one else had attended the funeral service.

At the graveside, the coffin was lowered into the freshly dug hole and the Rector spoke the traditional words over the grave. Old Ned, who had earlier dug the grave removed his battered hat and leaned on his shovel.

And then it was all over. Audrey accepted the condolences of the Rector, and just as it started to rain, she began the short walk back to the Manor Lodge, where she supposed, she was now destined to live. Marjorie whispered that she'd be over to see Audrey later, and the two women went their separate ways, each lost in her own thoughts of what they had just witnessed.

Six months later, sitting in the small, cramped front room of her new residence, Audrey contemplated life as a penniless widow and her immediate future. She'd buried her late, unlamented husband, Archie fforbes-Hamilton, Lord of the Manor, charmer, adulterer, gambler and totally unscrupulous con man. How different her life was going to be now that Archie's estate had been sorted out and his will had been explained to her. Audrey rang the little bell to summon Brabinger, and as she waited for him to appear, she once again thought back to the day when the news arrived that her husband had died from a severe heart attack.

The fact that he'd died in flagrante, whilst being whipped by a Dominatrix, was now common knowledge in the village where he and Audrey lived. As Archie had managed to cheat or exploit most of the villagers, many of whom were his tenants, there was very little sympathy for his demise when the Sun newspaper splashed the dramatic news of his 'kinky, perverted pastime' all over the front page.

Audrey had adopted the grieving widow demeanour that she was expected to show in public, whilst in private, she rejoiced that she was at last shot of the man whom she had despised for years. Last month, as she had been driven up to the solicitor's office in London by Brabinger, to have Archie's will read, Audrey had been planning how she would re-decorate the Manor and throw a huge party for all the village, to apologise to people for the wrongs done to them by her bastard of a husband.

That would never happen now. Not only had Archie died in abject poverty, he had re-mortgaged the Manor where he and Audrey lived. Mr. Thomas, the solicitor explained that the Manor would have to be sold in order to repay the mortgage and any monies left over from the sale would go towards satisfying Archie's many creditors. In short, Audrey was destitute. But Geoffrey Thomas suggested that she move into the lodge and put the Manor up for sale as soon as possible.

In the car on the way home, Audrey explained her situation to Brabinger, who took the news of his imminent dismissal very calmly indeed.

"I don't think you need to be so hasty, Madam," he said, fixing Audrey with a gaze via the car's rear view mirror. "Move into the lodge by all means, and put the Manor on the market, if that's what has to be done. But you are used to having a full household staff. If you get rid of the cook and the two maids, I'll fill in their roles. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement."

"But I can't pay you, Brabinger," Audrey replied. "I can't expect you to carry on working for me for nothing."

"You can pay me in kind, Madam " said Brabinger, and Audrey was outraged to see her chauffeur and butler wink at her in a knowing manner. Life was indeed going to be very different for the widow fforbes-Hamilton.

Six weeks later, the door to the sitting room opened, and Brabinger stood implacably to attention.

"You rang, Madam?" he asked and Audrey sighed.

"You know damn well I rang, Brabinger," she snapped. "It's that time of the day again. Go and bring me a cigar. At least I'll have the pleasure of a good smoke whilst I'm seeing to you."

"Very good, Madam," replied Brabinger with a smirk. "I believe your humidor is in the other room."

Brabinger returned with Audrey's humidor. He opened it and proffered the ornate box to her, and her face fell.

"Only one?" she asked. "Why haven't you got a new batch from the tobacconist down in the village?"

"I regret to inform you, Madam, that Mr. Brown has refused to grant you further credit. There will be no more cigars until the bill your late husband ran up is settled."

"That bastard," snarled Audrey. "He even manages to taunt me from the grave. Oh well, I'll just have to go down to the village tomorrow and see if I can't persuade Mr. Brown to extend my credit if I give him the same sort of treatment as I'm about to give you, Brabinger."

The butler smirked as he lit Audrey's cigar for her.

"I wouldn't waste your time, Madam," he said as Audrey unzipped his trousers and took out his cock. "Arthur Brown is a dedicated homosexual. He would never contemplate having his cock sucked by a woman. Even such a skilful cock sucker as yourself. Aah! Mmm! That's lovely, Madam."

Audrey had slipped her lips around Brabinger's semi hard cock and had began to suck him. Despite the difference in their social status, she loved the sensation of feeling him get properly hard in her mouth. Already he was leaking pre cum, and Audrey savoured the sharp tang. She once again cursed her dead husband, whose cheating and lying had not only robbed her of her position in the village society, it had effectively cut off all ties to the vigorous, well endowed young men who had been only too happy to fuck her whilst she was Lady of the Manor. She knew that Archie had enjoyed watching his wife suck cock or be taken doggy style over the chaise longue in the drawing room. As well as being a lying, cheating con man, Archie had been a dedicated voyeur.

Releasing Brabinger for a few seconds, she inhaled deeply on her cigar and slid her smokey mouth around his cock once more. Brabinger uttered a low moan, and Audrey tutted.

"You know the rules," she snapped, a long thick stream of smokey saliva dripping off his throbbing cock. "No noise whatsoever. It's bad enough I have to suck your cock every day without hearing how much you enjoy it!"

"I beg your pardon, Madam," replied Brabinger obsequesiously. "I could always hand my notice in. I wouldn't want to force you into doing something you didn't enjoy."

Audrey made no reply to this. In fact, she loved sucking cock. Any cock. But these days, she was a social outcast thanks to Archie's antics. She popped her lips around Brabinger's cock once more and resumed her sucking.

She was so engrossed in trying to get her butler to cum that she didn't notice when Marjorie came in from the garden through the French windows.

"Hi Audrey," she began brightly, before realising that her friend was otherwise occupied. "Oh, I'm sorry," she continued, "is this a bad time? I thought you'd have finished with Brabinger by now."

Audrey released the butler's throbbing cock and smiled at her friend.

"Sit yourself down, my dear. He's on the edge. I shan't be a moment."

She took another deep drag on her cigar and rested it in the ashtray before resuming her cock sucking. Marjorie sat down and watched the action. She was aware that her nipples had suddenly hardened and there was a distinct tingle in her cunt.

"Audrey's such a marvel," she thought to herself. "I wonder if she'd ever eat my cunt? That's the problem in this village. Everybody knows that Marjorie Frobisher is a frustrated old maid! How I'd love to have a cock to suck, or someone, anyone, to take my cherry. I'm forty two years old and never been kissed, let alone fucked!"

Whilst she was thinking these thoughts, Audrey had succeeded in getting Brabinger back to the edge. His pre-cum was literally flowing out of his cock, and then he felt that familiar tingle in his balls.

"Here it comes!" he thought to himself, fighting back the urge to shout encouragement to his employer. Audrey was a stickler for rules and social niceities, and she didn't approve of any noise at all whilst she was sucking Brabinger's cock.

Then all of a sudden, he was there. A thick jet of cum erupted out of his cock and splattered against the roof of Audrey's mouth. She swallowed frantically, knowing what a heavy producer Brabinger was. She found herself wondering how much cum he would manage if she decided to only suck him off once a week.

Her mouth was full again, and she swallowed most of his cum, but already a trickle of cum had escaped and was dripping off her chin. Brabinger eventually was spent, and Audrey felt his cock begin to soften. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive mushroom head and Brabinger shuddered.

"Thank you, madam," he gasped, withdrawing his rapidly softening cock. "Will you and Miss Frobisher be taking tea now?"

"Yes please, Brabinger," replied Audrey, picking up her cigar and looking at it longingly. "And please think of a way to persuade Mr. Brown to supply me with more of these lovely cigars. They go so well with the taste of your cum."

She put the cigar back in her mouth and drew heavily on it, exhaling the thick creamy smoke through her nostrils.

"Are there any cakes or biscuits?" she asked. "Afternoon tea is just not the same without cakes or biscuits. And cock sucking always gives me an appetite!"

"There's potted shrimp sandwiches and I'm sure we have a packet of Marie biscuits somewhere," replied Brabinger as he tucked his spent cock away. "Tea will be served in twenty minutes, madam. You'll take it in here, or shall I set up in the kitchen?"

"Brabinger, you know full well that I never set foot in the kitchen," snapped Audrey. "Miss Frobisher and I will take our tea in here as usual. You may go. I'm ready for my tea and so, I'm sure is Miss Frobisher."

Brabinger smirked as he left the room to prepare tea. Being the only servant left in the house didn't bother him. Madam was so desperate to keep what little social standing she had left intact that he found that his duties as butler and general dogsbody were not too onerous. And during his time off, he was happy to accommodate Arthur Brown, whose predilection for being roughly arse fucked before getting on his knees and cleaning up Brabinger's shitty cock meant that Mrs. Audrey fforbes-Hamilton could well soon find her humidor full again.

But he'd keep that card up his sleeve, he thought as he began to spread potted shrimp paste on the slice of bread on the kitchen table in front of him. Cock sucking was all well and good, but he wondered what it would be like to put his cock up Madam's arse?

Back in the sitting room, Audrey was making the most of her last cigar. She had smoked it down to a tiny nub, and with a look of regret, she took a final drag and mashed out the remains in her ashtray.

"It's all very well for you, Marjorie," she sighed. "You're perfectly happy in your spinsterhood. But I miss cock! Once you've experienced a lovely thick cock filling and stretching you, and then that glorious moment when your lover fills your cunt with his beautiful cum, you crave being fucked regularly. Sucking Brabinger's cock is a poor substitute for bring properly fucked!"

Marjorie blushed. She was well aware of the fire that Audrey's foul mouthed description of the sex act had lit between her legs. She squeezed her thighs together and shivered as her clit reacted to the sudden pressure.

"If you really need sex so badly, have you ever thought of doing it with another woman?" she asked shyly. "I mean, compared with you, I am a total novice, but you are my best friend, and I don't like to think of you as being as frustrated as..."

She stopped and put her hand to her mouth, blushing furiously.

"As frustrated as you are?" finished Audrey for her. "Marjorie, you're a darling! I haven't had a lesbian experience since my last year in finishing school! Madamoiselle DuPont introduced all her girls to oral sex, tribbing and actual fucking with a strap on as soon as we all turned eighteen. Don't get me wrong, I love the taste of cunt cream, but give me a nice long thick cock any day of the week!"

"So thank you, my dear for your kind offer, but I think you would much prefer it if we remain just very good friends. Ah, Brabinger. Tea is served at last. Put it down on the small table please. Will you be mother, Marjorie?"

"Huh! So much for me ever getting to know about being fucked," thought Marjorie as she poured the tea and passed the sandwich plate over to Audrey.

About two months after the events described above, Audrey was sitting in the garden of the lodge, enjoying some unseasonal sunshine. She became aware of Brabinger approaching, and her heart leaped in anticipation. He had been down to the village to do some shopping, and he'd promised to call in on Mr. Brown the tobacconist, in the hope of getting her a fresh supply of cigars.

Alas! His hands were empty.

"No luck, Brabinger?" she asked in a disappointed voice.

"I'm afraid not, madam," he replied, "but I came out to tell you that your solicitor is on the telephone. It seems he has news about the Manor."

Audrey rushed indoors and snatched up the telephone receiver.

"Good morning, Geoffrey," she gushed. "What news?"

"Good morning, Audrey," came the reply. "Yes, news indeed. But not the sort you are going to enjoy hearing, I fear. The Manor has been sold."

Audrey felt as if she'd been kicked in the stomach.

"And the lodge?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

She heard the sound of paper rustling. Geoffrey Thomas was obviously looking through the details of the sale of Archie's possessions.

She heard him going through a list, muttering to himself as he did so. Then he spoke up more clearly.

"Still there, Audrey? Sorry to have kept you. No, according to this list of the disposal of assets I've been given, the lodge remains yours. But nothing else, I'm afraid."

Audrey's heart did a little back flip of triumph. At least she still had somewhere to live! She was penniless and without the means of getting any income, but at least she still had a roof over her head, she thought.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Geoffrey's voice, sounding almost apologetic in her ear.

"I presume the court bailiffs will be descending on you very soon," he continued. "The Manor was sold, sight unseen. But all the contents have also been sold. They'll be stripping the place bare, and selling everything. Archie ran up a huge debt before he died."

"You don't have to remind me," snarled Audrey. "The selfish bastard thought only of his own pleasure. I'm so far up shit creek, Geoffrey, and not only do I not have a paddle, my canoe's got a fucking great hole in it as well!"

"Oh, Audrey, you're magnificent," breathed Geoffrey. "I love it when you talk dirty. If I was the sort of man who was attracted to women, I'd ask you to marry me tomorrow. As it is... well... you know what I'm saying, don't you?"

"Only too well, Geoffrey," Audrey replied bitterly. "I don't suppose the fact that I have been known to take it up the arse when my monthly comes round will be of any interest to you?"

She heard Geoffrey moan and she could have sworn she also heard a trouser zip being slid down.

"No, I'm afraid not," he replied in a shaky voice. "You telling me that you participate in anal sex occasionally has got me hard, I must admit, but the moment I see a naked woman, my cock collapses, and it' about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest."

Audrey sniggered.

"Well thank you for being so honest, Geoffrey," she said, her voice reflecting the disappointment at the news she had just been given. "I hope you find a nice bum chum to fuck before too long."

The only sound Audrey could hear now was Geoffrey's heavy breathing, accompanied by the occasional grunt and a rather wet sounding rhythm. Geoffrey was wanking! She left him to his self imposed pleasure, replacing the telephone receiver quietly and returning to the sitting room to contemplate her future. How the hell was she going to survive?

It was ten days after Audrey's telephone conversation with Geoffrey. She was in the sitting room and Brabinger had been summoned for his daily blow job. But the butler seemed strangely reluctant to get his cock out. Audrey suspected that something significant had happened.

"What is it, Brabinger?" she asked impatiently. "Normally, you can't wait to get your cock in my mouth."

"I regret to inform you, madam, that the removal people are up at the Manor. They have taken an inventory of everything that remains, and have begun moving the larger items of furniture out."

Audrey frowned.

"You said 'everything that remains'. What on earth did you mean by that?" she asked.

Brabinger had the grace to blush.

"When your late husband's antics were brought to light," Brabinger said in a cautious tone, "your joint bank account and the Manor household accounts were all frozen. It was impossible to get any money out of the bank to pay for essentials, such as food."

"Brabinger, you don't have to tell me that," replied Audrey scornfully. "For the last couple of months, I seem to have existed on sardines on toast and corned beef and instant mashed potato. I've forgotten what boeuf en croute and smoked salmon taste like. And you know only to well that I'd kill for a good cigar and a bottle of burgundy."

Suddenly, it seemed that something had struck Audrey's thinking.

"Hang on," she said, "even sardines on toast and corned beef and mash have to be paid for. What have you done, Brabinger? Please tell me that you haven't been subsidising me? I couldn't bear the humiliation. It's bad enough that I can't pay you. It is totally unacceptable for you to be paying for my food as well!"

Brabinger cleared his throat and shuffled his feet. He looked unusually nervous.

"Your late husband did many bad things, madam," he said sadly. "He committed adultery, he lied, cheated and treated many of his tenants disgracefully. But speaking personally, he did me a wrong that I could never forgive him for, even if he was to walk in through that door now, with all his debts paid up and settled."

"What did my bastard of a husband do to you, Brabinger?" Audrey asked in a puzzled voice. "Did he not pay your wages?"

"Not for the last six months he was alive, madam," came the sad reply. "But I could cope with that. I had food to eat and a roof over my head. No, what cut me to the bone was that the Lord of the Manor found out that I was walking out with Dulcie, the scullery maid."

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
494 Followers
12