To The Manor (Re)born Ch. 02

Story Info
Audrey learns of Olwen's plans.
6.3k words
4.87
2.6k
3
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

Reading notes:

1. This story is based on the popular BBC sitcom. Whilst it features similarly named characters, it is very different to the TV programme of the 1970s.

2. All characters in this story are aged eighteen or older and all sexual interaction is undertaken consensually.

3. All comments are welcomed. Like most authors, I thrive on my reader's opinions of my work.

4. The death of Angela Thorne was announced on 16 June 2023. She played Marjorie Frobisher in the original television series. Although my Marjorie is a very different type of woman, I should like to dedicate this chapter to Ms. Thorne with gratitude and fond affection.

THE CAST:

Audrey fforbes-Hamilton (Penniless widow and one time Lady of the Manor)

Marjorie Frobisher (Bi-curious, middle-aged spinster; Audrey's friend and confidante.)

Brabinger (Audrey's butler and general dogsbody.)

Old Ned (Gardener, handyman and tenant on the Manor estate.)

Richard DeVere (Rich businessman and entrepreneur. New owner of the Manor estate. Ruthless in vanilla life, but ultimately very submissive.)

Olwen Simpson (Richard's mother. Widow. Bi-sexual. Predatory Dominatrix and one-time Hot Wife.)

Rector Gerald Sim (Incumbent of the Parish, including the Manor estate.)

Geoffrey Thomas (Audrey's solicitor.)

The story so far:

Audrey fforbes-Hamilton has been left a penniless widow by her late husband, Archie, one time Lord of the Manor. She has been forced out of the Manor, and now lives in the tiny Manor lodge cottage on the edge of the estate. Archie died of a heart attack whilst being whipped by a Dominatrix, leaving behind him a string of debts and angry tenants. Audrey has been forced into providing her butler, Brabinger, with oral sex in lieu of wages. Brabinger has been liberating small artifacts from the Manor and selling them to be able to buy goods and food. As a treat for Brabinger's fortieth birthday, Audrey has tricked her best friend, Marjorie Frobisher, into allowing the butler to fuck her up the arse, something he delights in. But before this can happen, Audrey has a visitor, Mrs. Olwen Simpson, who, it turns out, happens to be the mother of the new owner of the Manor. She informs Audrey that she too is a widow, but when her husband was alive, she cuckolded him constantly. Olive reveals to Audrey that she has plans to make her own son a cuckold too. Now read on...

"Excuse me," Audrey interrupted her visitor. "You, a total stranger, come to my home uninvited and start telling me of your plans when you and your son move into my former house? And forgive me if I'm wrong, but those plans also seem to involve me marrying your son?"

Olwen Simpson beamed.

"I knew you'd catch on quickly," she said with a chuckle. "Everyone I spoke to in the village seems to think you're a decent woman. It's your late husband they fucking hate!"

"Join the club!" thought Audrey, although she remained silent. Then she mentally shook herself and resumed speaking.

"Mrs. Simpson, I am perfectly happy in my current situation," she lied. "I have good friends, like Marjorie here, I have a roof over my head and..."

"And you're sucking your butler's cock to make ends meet," finished Olwen Simpson. She delved into her handbag and pulled out a medium sized container. Taking off the lid, she offered it to Audrey.

"The word is that you haven't had a decent cigar in months. Go ahead. Take one. A smoke will calm you down, and help you to see sense. My son imports these from the USA. He has a smoking fetish, and I smoke to tease him. I imagine you doing exactly the same when you own him, after you're married! And please, call me Olwen. After all, you are soon to be my daughter-in-law!"

Audrey paused in the action of slipping the heavily scented cigar between her lips.

"Own him?" she echoed. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

Olwen chuckled again, and retrieved her cigar case from Audrey's hand. She extracted a cigar for herself, and then proffered the case to Marjorie.

"Do you smoke, sweetie?" she asked, and Marjorie blushed a deep red and shook her head.

"In that case, Audrey and I will have to teach you," she smiled. "You have a part to play in my plans too."

Olwen lit up her cigar, and puffed on it luxuriously, to ensure that it was evenly lit. She passed her lighter over to Audrey, who took it reluctantly, and sparked it up. Unlike Olwen, she lit the end before she put it in her mouth, twirling the fat cylinder of tobacco to ensure that all parts of the one end were lit. When she was satisfied, she slipped it between her lips and inhaled deeply. She continued to apply the flame to the end of her cigar, and eventually, her mouth filled with creamy smoke. She savoured the flavour before exhaling through her nostrils.

"Oh, my word," she murmured, her cigar bobbing up and down as she spoke, "that's a quality smoke!"

Audrey sat back and smoked in silence for a few minutes. Olwen did the same, and Marjorie felt her nipples harden and there was a distinct tingling in her cunt.

"What's happening?" she thought to herself. "I've seen Aud smoke a cigar lots of times. I've never felt like this before. Oh, my goodness, that Olwen isn't just smoking that cigar. She's making love to it!"

Her thoughts were interrupted by Audrey, who took her cigar out of her mouth and looked at it lovingly.

"If you can guarantee a regular supply of these beauties," she smiled at Olwen, "I'm prepared to listen to any plans you might have formulated, no matter how outrageous they sound."

Olwen winked at her.

"They're carefully thought through, and perfectly feasible," she replied through a cloud of cigar smoke. "If you do as I say, not only will you be a very rich woman, you'll have access to as much cock as you can handle, and you'll be doing me a favour by keeping my waste-of-space of a son firmly under control. He's exactly like my late husband. A ruthless businessman who, in all other aspects of his life, needs to be told what to do. In other words, he's the perfect example of a cuckold!"

"Excuse me," said Marjorie, timidly. "What is a cuckold?"

Olwen looked at Marjorie and smiled.

"It's a technical term, sweetie," she began. "It applies to a married man who agrees to allow his wife to fuck other men. And women, sometimes," she added, looking pointedly at Audrey. "Tell me, Audrey, do you bat for both sides?"

Marjorie held her breath and looked at her best friend. Audrey puffed on her cigar and took it out of her mouth. Slowly, she slid her tongue from between her lips and licked the smokey end in a gesture that Marjorie found both disgustingly lewd, yet very exciting. She squeezed her thighs together.

Audrey smiled at Olwen.

"How strange that you should ask that," she said softly, her voice reflecting the thoughts going through her mind. "Only a few days ago I was telling Marjorie about Madamoiselle DuPont, and how she introduced all us girls to the delights of sapphic love as soon as we turned eighteen. I really enjoyed tribbing, eating cunt and having my own cunt pleasured orally. But I also discovered men and their beautiful cocks. I haven't been with another woman for a very long time."

Olwen chuckled.

"It's like riding a bicycle," she smiled, winking at Marjorie, who squirmed in her seat, anxious not to let on that her cunt was feeling exceedingly damp. Yes, she'd love some cock, but in the absence of said organ, either Audrey's or Olwen's tongue would do very nicely indeed, thank you.

Olwen Simpson had resumed speaking.

"I take it that you are prepared to at least listen to my plan?" she asked.

Before Audrey could reply, the door to the sitting room opened, and Brabinger appeared carrying a tray, heavily laden with cups, saucers, milk and sugar and the all important teapot.

"Tea, madam?" he asked politely.

"Thank you, Brabinger. Set it up on the table, as usual," smiled Audrey. She sucked hard on the end of her cigar, and blew her smoke directly at the butler.

"Mrs. Simpson informs me that she has access to a regular supply of cigars, Brabinger, so we won't be forced to go cap in hand to Mr. Brown any more."

"Very good, madam," replied Brabinger, setting the tray down on the low coffee table in the middle of the sitting room. "In that case, you'll not be needing the antique meerschaum pipe I took the liberty of removing from your late husband's study yesterday when I opened the Manor up for the bailiff and his removal men. I also found a huge cache of tobacco. Should I do as I have been doing, and sell it? My MAC account is looking rather sick these days."

"We'll discuss your MAC account later, Brabinger." Audrey smiled sweetly at him and gestured with her eyes that he should leave her and her guests to take their tea. Brabinger took the hint. He stood up straight.

"Will there be anything else, madam?" he asked, and Audrey thanked him, and replied in the negative.

"Your boss is either too prissy or too proud to suck your cock in front of visitors!" chuckled Olwen Simpson, "but don't fret, Brabinger. I have plans for you too. You'll soon be butlering in the Manor again, if I get my way!"

Brabinger ignored the remark, but Audrey noticed the gleam in his eyes. She made a mental note to have a word with her butler later.

Marjorie fussed with the teapot, and handed Audrey and Olwen a cup each. She blushed again when Olwen winked at her and blew her a kiss of thanks for her tea. She poured herself a cup and settled back down to listen to what was going to be a fascinating topic of conversation, she was sure.

Olwen sipped her tea delicately. She put the cup back in the saucer and looked at Audrey.

"This is my plan," she began. "Please hear me out, and then I'll answer any questions you may have. Agreed?"

Audrey nodded her head and Olwen sat back and began to outline her plan.

"My cuckold died nearly eighteen months ago," she began. "He was a very successful businessman and he left me exceedingly well off. We were married for over thirty years, and I cuckolded him from the night we were married. By the time Richard was born, I had a stable of about half a dozen young men, all of whom worked for my cuckold. It was one of these gentlemen who bred me and Richard was the product of our union."

From the very start of his life, I brought Richard up to be obedient, docile and respectful. When my cuckold died, he nominally took over the family business, and has made an even greater success of it. As submissive as he is in his private life, he is utterly ruthless in his business dealings. I approve of this, as in reality, I control the whole of the DeVere empire."

"Excuse me, Mrs. Simpson. May I ask a question?" Marjorie asked tremulously.

"On one condition," replied Olwen. "You can call me Olwen. I'm going to call you 'Pet'. Is that OK?"

"Oh yes, of course, Olwen," sighed Marjorie. "Now my question is this. Why is your business called DeVere if you control it, and your surname is Simpson?"

Olwen winked.

"DeVere was my cuckold's surname," she replied. "When we floated the company on the stock market, the money men, and they were all fucking men, wanted a 'reliable chap' as they put it, to head the organisation. That reliable chap just happened to be my son, whose every waking moment I control."

"He saw the opportunity to take over the chain of supermarkets, including the one in the village here. I heard that the Manor was up for sale, and after a few enquiries, I made him buy the place, lock, stock and barrel."

"Further enquiries informed me that the Lady of the Manor, a rather good looking dame, was down on her luck. So I decided to come down here and see for myself what the prospects were. I am so glad I did. I believe that not only am I going to get myself a new daughter-in-law, but a new Pet as well. I'll introduce you both to my stable of gentlemen, ladies. If you're agreeable, we three are going to have one hell of a fucking good time! Or maybe I should say a good fucking time!"

Audrey listened to all of this with what she could only describe as reluctant approval. Eventually, she cleared her throat, and Olwen paused. She looked at Audrey with raised eyebrows.

"Let's say I indulge you, and go ahead with your plan," Audrey began. "You expect me to marry your son? I've never even met him, let alone decided if he's the man I want to spend the rest of my days with!"

"That's just my point," replied Olwen patiently. "I need Richard married off to provide a respectable visage to my lifestyle when I move into the village. You don't have to like him! All I need is for you to be the little woman by the powerful businessman's side in public. If you want cock, I have plenty of gentlemen to provide it for you. If you prefer cunt, I can get that for you too. It's a win-win scenario, Audrey. You get to move back into the Manor, you'll have an almost unlimited supply of money, and you'll be able to live the lifestyle you really want. And from what I've learned about your previous marriage, you won't have to worry about your husband running off to fuck other women, because you and I will hold the only two keys to his cock lock that you will put on him on the night of your wedding!"

"I do like the sound of lots of cock," Audrey admitted, "and as I mentioned earlier, I do think it's time that I resumed my exploration of my lesbian side. I tell you what, Olwen. Bring this son of yours up for supper tomorrow night. You can introduce us, and we'll inform him of our plans for him. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect," replied Olwen, getting to her feet. "I must rush, I'm sorry. I had a date tomorrow evening. If I go back to my hotel straightaway, I just might have time to re-arrange it. Oh, and Audrey? I'd like my new Pet to have supper with us too, if you don't mind. She's got a vital part to play in proceedings from now on. I'll arrange for a delivery of suitable fare to be brought up here from the village first thing in the morning. Now before I go, Pet, come and show me where that butler hides out when he's not butlering. I need to have a word with him!"

Olwen moved over to where Marjorie was sitting and pulled her to her feet.

"Wear something slutty tomorrow night, my Pet," she smiled, giving a startled Marjorie a quick peck on the lips. "You and I are going to experience the delights of Sappho."

Marjorie giggled girlishly.

"I think I'm going to enjoy being your slutty Pet, Olwen," she said. "It's about time I shed this frustrated spinster image. I'm going to be the sluttiest slut you've ever seen!"

Privately, Olwen doubted that. She knew some women who shared some of the most unusual and some would say perverted interests, but she kept this fact to herself. She was already very interested in what Marjorie would define as slutty. The two women left Audrey in the sitting room, going out hand in hand as if they'd been bosom pals for ever.

About ten minutes after Audrey's two visitors had left, Brabinger came in to the sitting room to clear away the tea things. Audrey roused herself from her thoughts and realised that she was no longer alone.

"Oh, Brabinger," she said, suddenly registering her butler's presence. "Is it that time already? Yes, I suppose it is. Come on then, let's get it over with."

She reached for the zip in Brabinger's trousers, and the butler put out his hand to stop her.

"I understand you are returning to your rightful place as Lady of the Manor, madam," he said. "It isn't appropriate for a lady in such a position to suck her butler's cock!"

"Oh, shut up, Brabinger," grinned Audrey, slapping his hand away, and quickly unzipping his trousers. "It seems I am to be married too, and I'm going to make my new husband, whom I haven't even met yet, a cuckold from the get-go! Sucking my butler's cock seems pretty tame compared to that wouldn't you say?"

Audrey had Brabinger's cock out by the end of this speech, and she licked her lips laviciously.

"Besides," she continued, "you have such a nice cock. I quite like it when you cum in my mouth!"

The new day brought lots of changes to Audrey's life, as she was about to discover. Early in the afternoon of the day after Olwen Simpson's appearance, the delicious aroma coming out of the kitchen was too much for Audrey. She ventured into the source of the gorgeous smell, and was astonished to find not only Brabinger, but two young women, all of whom seemed to be engrossed in concocting a meal fit for a king.

Brabinger seemed unperturbed when Audrey cleared her throat to attract his attention. She looked pointedly at the two young women, who had stopped work and were now standing deferentially side by side with their heads lowered. Somewhere in Audrey's brain, it registered that they both looked incredibly similar.

"Ah, good afternoon, madam," began Brabinger. "Please excuse the mess here. Your evening supper meal is well under way. Mrs. Simpson arranged for some supplies to be sent up from the village. I believe they came from her son's supermarket."

"Well, at least we won't have to serve beans on toast to my guests," replied Audrey. "Um... who...?"

"I took the liberty of engaging two kitchen maids, madam." Brabinger was in full flow now.

"May I introduce Daisy and Maisie? They're my sister's twin daughters, and both are trained cordon bleu chefs. I thought that you are going to be entertaining a lot more when we return to the Manor, and I'll be fully occupied as a butler again. I won't have time to cook as well."

Audrey tried and failed not to show her frustration.

"You're both very welcome, ladies," she began, "and supper smells absolutely gorgeous. But I'm afraid Brabinger has got you here under false pretences. I can't afford to pay his wages, let alone the wages of two cordon bleu chefs."

"Don't fret, Ma'am," replied one of the twins. Already Audrey was confused as to who was speaking. Was it Daisy or Maisie? "We love working with Uncle John, and we're hoping that you'll take us on in the big house, when you're wed and living there full time."

"Brabinger," said Audrey sternly, "we need to talk. A word, please. Not here. I'll see you in my sitting room."

When Brabinger knocked on the sitting room door, he received the invitation to enter.

"You wanted a word, madam?" he said.

"Brabinger, you're an absolute marvel!" gushed Audrey. "Bringing your two nieces here to prepare supper was an absolute inspiration! Now, which do you prefer? Do you want a blow job, or would you like to fuck me? You deserve a reward!"

Brabinger seemed lost for words.

"Oh do hurry up and decide, Brabinger," Audrey said. "I need to get ready to greet my guests, and I don't want to do so with cock breath or with your cum leaking out of me!"

In the end, Brabinger decided to let Audrey suck his cock. He doubted very much whether his employer would take it up the arse, and cunt fucking did nothing for him. He'd tried it a few times with various ladies in the village, and to him, their cunts were much too soft and well lubricated. Give him a nice, tight, inelastic arsehole any day of the week. So a blow job it was, much to Audrey's disappointment. She really did need to get herself fucked, and the sooner the better. But a deal was a deal, and so she took Brabinger's cock into her mouth and began to deep throat him.

As she was rhythmically bobbing her head back and forth, Audrey's mind was working frantically. Things had rapidly got out of control, thanks to Olwen bloody Simpson, she thought. She'd accepted Olwen's plans as meekly and gratefully as she'd accepted the cigar that Olwen had offered.

"And," a little voice in her head told her as Brabinger's pre cum started to flow, "as delicious and satisfying as that cigar had been, you need to re-establish your authority, my girl. Either that, or Marjorie isn't going to be Olwen Simpson's only pet!"

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers
12