To the Point of Exhaustion

Story Info
More adventures between Valerie and Zeus when she says no.
1.6k words
4
12.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to bed, Valerie."

"No, thanks." Val was curled up in her favorite armchair in their bedroom, plucking at a lyre Zeus had shown rare kindness in bestowing her early that morning, complete with an instruction booklet on how to play a lyre.

"That wasn't a request, little one." His voice was much closer than it had been. She looked up and tensed when instead of where she'd seen him last by the fireplace, he was looming over her, a foot away from the chair.

"I said no, thank you." She gave him a tired look then resumed trailing her fingers over the lyre and looking at how the strings vibrated, pretending she was fine, that she wasn't wary or frightened or worried. She'd been through similar moments, she'd been through worse. She'd be fine, she'd be just fine. She focused harder on the strings, on how they felt under her fingers, how they sounded when she plucked them separately and combined with others to make a cord. Thankfully, Zeus simply stood there. He was likely furious, but her stomach fluttered at the small victory.

"Know your place," he snarled suddenly, grabbing her arm and yanking her to her feet, the lyre and book falling to the floor as she struggled in his grip. With his other hand, he reached for the bodice of her dress and yanked down. The fabric of her silk dress tore with a horrifying ripping noise down the front, sending plastic beads scattering across the floor. She looked up at him, trembling, arms at her sides, fingernails pressing into her palms. "I just wanted—" His eyes narrowed and she snapped her mouth shut, swallowed, and tried again. "I-I'm sorry," she whispered, voice wavering.

"That's better." He let go of her arm, eyes softening, then he cupped her cheek, thumb rubbing along her cheekbone as he tilted her head up. "I can't stay mad at you," he murmured, "not when you've got a face like that and a body that rivals any nymph's." His hand ran through her hair, down her neck, stroked her shoulder then wrapped around her waist and pulled her to him, drawing her into a heady kiss that left her mind spinning and trying to recover while he tripped her into their marriage bed.

"Ah!" Val gasped, landing on her back, legs dangling off the edge as Zeus chuckled and stepped between her legs, eyes dark and glinting with obscene promises.

"Move to the center of the bed," he purred, smirking as she scurried to obey him. "Lie down, legs spread apart, hands at your sides."

Her stomach churning, she complied, not daring to shut her eyes.

"Spread your legs," he said as he crawled onto the bed, knelt in front of her, and put her legs over his shoulders. His hands massaged her bare stomach and hips before slowly sliding her panties down, lifting her legs one by one to get them off completely and then back down on his shoulder. Zeus gave her a lecherous look, winked then cupped her sex with a hand, sliding his middle finger along her slit, grinning when she moaned.

"Not really wet at all, but it feels good, doesn't it? That's all I want you to feel, sweetling. Why don't you listen better?"

"Because you— ha! — because you like it when I fight you on occasion." The man needed to forget exactly where her clit was and exactly how to press his fingers around it like that. "You— hngh!" She squirmed, nerves sparking through her body.

Zeus chuckled, fingers inside her outer lips, gently stroking around her bundle of nerves. "That's true. That's very true. You're so pretty when you're frightened or angry. It's a rare treat to see you worked up before we even begin. Makes things more intense when we actually start, doesn't it?"

Val whined and rolled her hips, trying to press against those thick, long, perfect fingers of his. "Y-yes!"

"Oh, you're starting to get wet now, can you feel it?" he purred, scooting closer to her.

"Yes!" she cried, rolling her hips as they lifted slightly into the air when Zeus moved in.

"Tell me what you want, Valerie. Do you want my fingers first? My tongue? Or do you want me to shove my cock into you before you're wet enough? It'll hurt me a bit, but it'll hurt you so much more, even if I do use a bit of healing balm after I come inside you the first time."

Valerie whined again, squirmed more insistently, hands gripping the sheets. "Fingers! Gods, use your fingers, please!"

Zeus gave her an obliging smile as if he were granting her the most precious gift in the world. Who knows, she thought, perhaps he was. His fingers were— "Shit!" her hips bucked as he pressed on her clit directly for a moment before circling it with his thumb as his other hand slid its fingers between her inner lips and rubbed around the entrance to her core.

"There you go," he growled. "You're getting there. Keep going, drench my hands. Let me see you open yourself for me, let me hear you beg for more."

"Zeus!" she keened, back arching. "Zeus, your fingers— gods they're perfect!" She shuddered as the hand focused on her clit opened her outer lips a bit more and he leaned in, blowing soft, cool air onto her exposed skin, making her squeal and squirm even more as she felt her insides burn. "Better than rubies, o-or books, or birds in golden cages, or truffle oil, or peacocks, or— oooh.... Yes, please, do that again," she babbled, breaking off into a moan when he stopped holding her outer lips open and slipped two fingers inside her at the same speed of his fingers moving up her slit from her opening to her clit. She keened loudly, feeling herself gush as he repeated the action, fingers pulling out of her this time and adding a brush over her clit at the end then repeated it again, his fingers pushing slowly back inside her. "Yesssss," she hissed, rocking her hips, mind a haze of pleasure.

Zeus snarled, this time in lust instead of anger and sped his movements up a touch, curling his fingers inside her when they went in completely. "Look at you, you're getting there, almost as wet as I want you," he purred.

"Faster!" she cried, grinding her hips into his hands, starting to pant as she grew closer and closer to her orgasm, moaning loudly when he added a third finger inside of her and stretched them out, twisting his hand so they pressed against her walls as they moved. "Zeus, faster, for the love of gods, move your hand!"

"Say please," he replied, and laughed, stilling his hand inside her as he flicked her clit, laughing again when she yelped. "Say please and I'll f*ck you with my fingers just like you need."

Damn him to the pits of hell. He laughed a third time. Oh. She must've said that aloud. She keened again and begged, wriggling, whining when his fingers playing with her clit stopped moving and began drawing away. "No! No, don't, Zeus, I-I need you! Please, please give me more! I need more, please!" Finally, his hands resumed moving, small taps under her clit then at both sides, then on top once then at the top then all around as his fingers inside her set up a fast, punishing pace of thrusting in and out, curling inside her before dragging out of her again.

"Yes," he rumbled, "feel me, feel what I give you, and come, Valerie." His voice grew and she could feel his erection, long, thick, and poking through his loose pants into her thigh. "Come," he snarled, "come now, damn you, come on my hands, now, or I'll get out a flogger and mark your skin until you won't be able to sit on anything without pain."

"Zeus!" she cried, clenching around his fingers as she hit her peak, hips jerking, toes curling, body tensing. Her walls pulsed around him and she moaned, panted, floated, and gushed more of her arousal over his hands, his lap, and the bed underneath. She whimpered when he took his fingers away and slowly set her legs down on the bed on either side of him and rubbed her thighs, voice a low hum as he watched her recover.

"See?" he said smugly. "Fear makes it more intense, makes you need release faster."

She shivered and closed her eyes, a small whimper coming out of her lips when she felt his fingers trail back up to her outer lips. "Please— just— one minute." She opened her eyes and gave him a beseeching look, fluttering her eyelashes, biting her lip, reaching down to hold his hands.

"Very well," he said agreeably. "You can tell me what you want next, my cock in your ass and a vibrator in your pussy or my cock in your pussy and a vibrator in your ass."

Val swallowed back a wave of nausea. "I—" What she wanted was to be left alone so she could go to sleep, not more sex. "Whatever pleases you, oh divinity," she muttered and closed her eyes, breath still coming in stutters.

"If that was meant as derogatory, even after I just gave you an orgasm, I'll forgive it and move on, little one." The mattress lifted. He must have left the bed, thank gods. He was back a few seconds later, however. He cleared his throat and she cracked her eyes open to look at him. He was kneeling between her legs again, a white, 8 inch long and 1 inch thick silicon missile-shaped vibe in his left hand. "I think I want the vibe in your ass," he crooned, turning the vibe on and tracing it along her inner thigh, up over her outer lips and down her other leg then back. "And after we both come, I'll switch with the vibe."

"If it pleases you," she replied, already exhausted before they even started. At least she was wet this time.