To the Victor...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I shall act when I am ready to act!" he yelled into the crowd. He turned back to his daughter with a follow-up question. "Where did he get the armor?"

"You should recognize it. It's from your armory. Just without the tabard and frills."

He considered it. "I haven't had to dress for a war in years. I have kept this kingdom at peace longer than any king in our history."

"I know you have, father." She continued, "You may have made some bad choices that have led to some strange outcomes, but I believe that you are a good king, and I believe you will make the choice that is best for your kingdom. That's why I'm not worried."

The king considered this, and, despite himself, began to laugh. "Oh, you cheeky, sly little imp! You always manage to get your way, don't you? If you can really convince me to do this, then I think the kingdom will be in good hands with you two leading it. Just promise me you'll help your brother. His luck has to run out eventually."

"Deal," Aria said. "He only has two more, actually, and we're about to use them both up: force the hand of a king, and win the hand of his own sister."

"It's outlandish, but I hope your story isn't poppycock. Like you said, if this is fate, I would hope it's for a good reason." He turned toward the crowd and made his choice. Back to her, "Alright, dear, take my hand. I'm giving you to be wed."

One year later, and they are in nearly the same position again. Nysis awaits, but this time he is truly at the altar, waiting for his sister-bride to be delivered to him by his own father. All of the nobles in the kingdom were packed into the cathedral, honored to be at the wedding of the future king to the future queen. None knew how it was desecrating the church just to house the two, much less to marry them in an eternal incestuous bond. Only the royal family was aware.

"Are you sure about this, Princess?" the King asked her as they walked. "Not for my sake, nor the kingdom, nor even the laws of God, but for yourself? Will you truly be happy with this man, a shepherd's son with nothing to his name?"

"We shall not go hungry," she argued. "No matter what, I will be with him. My vows say as much." And with that, he gave her off to be married.

The two of them said their vows and were pronounced man and wife.

As was the style at the time, after the ceremony was not merely a kiss, but a recognized consummation. The consummation was to take place in the king's palace at the same time as the reception. The groom was to take the bride to the prepared bedchamber, unvirgin her, and return with proof of the deed: a bed sheet stained with the blood of her hymen. The princess, of course, was already unvirgined, and so Nysis brought a bottle of red wine to substitute. Princess Aria had another idea.

"Save it as refreshment, dear husband," she said. "I am still someplace a virgin." She brought out her own bottle, one of slick, lubricating oils.

"I thought you wanted to try for children immediately, dear," he said.

"That shall have to wait, at least for tonight. Let me be clear: I demand that you fuck my virgin ass!" She rubbed the oil on his cock while he used an oiled finger to begin lubricating her cave. "Just enough that it is not too harmful," she said, "you still must fuck me hard enough that I bleed."

She lay down on the bed and spread her cheeks. "Punish my ass, my prince!"

He slid his way into her, this time, more gently, with a well advised sense of caution. She grit her teeth in discomfort, but quickly turned to hissing and moaning out her pleasure. He deeply enjoyed the tightness of her ass and the feel of her breasts as he groped them from behind, but he knew that he had to fuck her harder if he was going to make her bleed; he needed her to talk dirty to him.

"This ass," he hissed, "is mine. All mine." She cried out in ecstasy hearing him say so. She loved his dominance. She loved to be treated less like a princess and more like a whore. "Say it!" he demanded. "Tell me that your ass is mine!"

"My ass is all yours, big brother!" she cried. "Anytime you want it. Fuck my ass as much as you like and fill me with cum!"

He fucked her harder. As much as he was enjoying himself, he was determined to stay angry and to dominate her completely. "I don't know if you realize, princess," he belittled her, "but I'm the one giving the orders now! I am your prince, and I will be your king! Your ass belongs to me!"

She could barely think, let alone speak. The pain and pleasure of having her ass destroyed was too much for her to handle. All the same, she still attempted a response. "Oh God! Your right I- unf! I am yours!" While intended to spur on Nysis, it was Aria who climaxed to the sensation of being fucked while she declared herself all his.

In her post-orgasmic state of clarity, she wondered, truly, why it felt so right? The idea of fucking her brother should be revolting, much less giving herself to him with such abandon. She reasoned with herself that she was the closest thing to the life of a royal that he ever had. All that had been taken away from him, all that she had enjoyed while he could not, she could never truly make up for it, but she could give him something back; a different kind of royal love. A way to cope with abandonment, and it could be more; a way forward, a key to a new future for the both of them.

"You're not too in love with my ass are you?" she asked demurely. "I would be so disappointed if I could not bear you heirs."

"We have all the time in the world," he argued. "I want to love every morsel of you, your body, mind, and soul. I could not avoid impregnating you even if I wanted to. And let me be clear..." he grunted. He was getting close. "The thought of filling you with my seed, of impregnating you, even as I fuck your virgin ass, it spurns me on!"

He was so close, but thinking about her needy vagina, he reached his hand around and began playing with it at the same time. Either to delay his ejaculation or for a better angle, he pulled her up onto her knees. In an oath position, he played with her pussy with one hand, her breast with the other, and her ass with his cock. They both felt the truth in his words now, that her body entirely belonged to him. That was what it took to push him over the edge. Fucking straight through his orgasm, he pounded her ass with a few more good thrusts as his seed spiled out, wasted inside in her backdoor.

Just because he came did not mean that they were done, either. He was still playing with her cunt and her breast. He wanted to give her at least one more orgasm before he let go, his dick deflating against her soft ass cheeks. Guiding his hands, she turned around and faced him while he continued to feel her up, only now in a position where they could kiss. These lips that had kissed on their wedding day, they realized, could kiss any time they wanted, despite the taboo. He thought of their future together, while she was lost in the moment of another orgasm.

She panted and repeated again, "I am all yours, my prince. All yours! Your sister, your wife, your everything. I love you!"

"I love you too," he agreed. Though even as he was taken in by her discreet pledge of devotion to him, his mind came back to the business at hand. "Hold on," he asked, "did you bleed at all?"

"Oh, I-" she looked at the sheet beneath her. Moving around, she could see no spot of red. "It seems not. That is troubling. Well, I suppose we'll have to fall back on your plan with the whine then, eh husband?"

He giggled to himself slightly on being called "husband" by his dream girl. At the same time, he had some bad news to impart. "I can't seem to find that either. I put it over near the door, what could have-" He had a disturbing revelation. "Did someone come and take our wine while we were having sex? Why would they do that?"

"Strange. Perhaps a servant came in to clean up? Regardless, we are still in need of it. Go and get us some more, darling." Despite her earlier declarations of submission to Nysis, she fell back into the role of the commanding princess with ease. "Just don't be noticed, or you will have to concoct some falsehood to dissuade their suspicions."

"Of course, dear," he acquiesced. He left the room with a cloak on so he was not too recognizable. Unfortunately for him, he realized, if anyone saw his face they would know him instantly from his scars. Thankfully, he remembered exactly where the wine cellar was from memory after only visiting once.

That, however, proved unnecessary. Just at the end of the hall, a figure was standing there with the bottle in hand. "I've been expecting you," a familiar woman's voice spoke. "If you want it back, come with me to my chambers. I have a proposition for you. Don't tell Aria."

It would not suit his new role as the prince, but as a man raised by a shepherd he had just one thing to say. "Shit!"

To be continued...


12