To Whom it May Concern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I answered. "No problem at all."

When the movie ended, I stood up and said that I was going to bed. Grace said, "me too." We said goodnight to Lee and went to our bedroom. As soon as our door closed, Grace tore her clothes off.

"I'm horny as shit!" Grace announced as she grabbed at my tee shirt and pulled it off over my head.

"That James Bond movie really turned you on, huh?" I said as I took Grace in my arms.

"Something like that," Grace cryptically replied. I didn't realize at that moment that it was Lee's bragging about his sexual prowess that had gotten my wife's motor running.

With both of us naked, I embraced Grace and brought us both to lie on the bed. I moved into position to tease her pussy with my tongue, but she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me away.

"Gene, I'm already wet. Just fuck me!"

I gave her one swipe with my tongue and could feel that her pussy was dripping. If she wanted to forgo the foreplay and get right down to business, it was fine with me. I was already hard, and almost as ready as Grace was, so I effortlessly pressed my stiff dick into her pussy. I started my usual gentle movement, but Grace wanted more.

"Fuck me harder!" she wailed. "Give it to me! Make me fucking feel it!"

Her words inspired me and I began to pump into her more forcefully. As I said earlier, lovemaking was something that we did with tenderness, but at that moment I knew that it was my duty to deliver what my wife wanted, and she wanted a pussy-pounding.

"You want it hard?" I grumbled. "I'll fuck you till you beg me to stop!"

I made a conscious effort to shove my dick into her as deep as I could and I picked up speed. She pushed back with her pussy and could not seem to get enough.

"Oh yes!" she squealed. "That's it! Fuck your wife! Make me want your dick!"

I started pistoning to the point of getting tired, but as if I was running a marathon, I did not allow myself to slow. I only hoped that I would not cause myself to cum before Grace got her orgasm. Fortunately, my efforts paid off.

"Oh fuck, Gene, I'm going to cum! Keep fucking me! Harder! Oh god, here it comes! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Oh shit, it's a big one! Ahhhhhhh!"

I had never seen her cum harder, and it caused me to climax as well. "Oh baby, I'm cumming too. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" I grunted as I squirted my semen into her.

We kept up our motion for another minute or two, then slowed to a stop. I looked into her eyes, and she stared into mine, then we both erupted in happy cackling and we kissed.

"That was really good," I softly stated. "Yes, yes it was," she agreed in a low voice.

We snuggled close, wrapping each other's limbs. I could feel my cum trickling out of her pussy and running down my leg. We stayed together after my softening dick slipped out of her flooded hole. After giving me another little kiss, Grace was moved to speak. Her topic caught me off-guard.

"Can you believe that Lee has actually fucked a hundred women?"

I smiled and said, "it's a pretty incredible claim, but his math checks out. Just two women a month for 48 months adds up to 96 women."

Grace turned more serious and said, "When Lee asked you how many women you've had, you said 'less than 100'. I always thought that I was your first, and your one-and-only lover. Tell me the truth, how many women have you been with, and when were you with them?"

"Truthfully? Just you. You're the only woman I've ever had sex with. After Lee told us how many girls he's had, I couldn't say 'just one'. It was too embarrassing."

Grace raised her voice. "Embarrassing? You were embarrassed that I'm the only woman you've made love to?! I guess I should be embarrassed too, really embarrassed, that I haven't fucked one other man, besides you, in my whole life!"

"No! No!," I reassured her. "You have no reason to be embarrassed. It's different, you know, between men and women."

Clearly irritated, Grace said, "It sounds like you're saying that when a man fucks women right and left, he's a stud. When a woman does it, she's a slut!"

"Oh Baby," I pleaded, "that's not what I'm saying at all. No matter what, I would never call you a slut."

"Good!" she snarled. Then after a two-second pause, she thought it necessary to give me a jab. "And no matter what, Gene, I would never call you a stud."

Grace rolled over on her side, with her back to me, and she soon drifted off to sleep. I could not get comfortable with my head swimming and it took a while for me to doze off.

Lee's lady friend

The next couple of evenings were normal with the three of us eating dinner, watching TV, and gabbing about nothing in particular. Saturday morning, Lee reminded us that he was going out that night with a woman named Heather that he met at the VA. He said that they were going to dinner and a movie and might end their night back at our house. Because it would be late, Grace and I would be asleep in bed if Lee did happen to bring Heather home.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:16 AM when Grace poked me awake as I snoozed. I'm a sound sleeper. I mean a really sound sleeper. Sometimes I don't even hear my wakeup alarm and Grace has to shake me and tell me to turn off the buzzing and get out of bed. I was only half conscious when Grace managed to rouse me.

"Gene, how on earth can you sleep with all the noise?!"

I then heard what she was talking about, between the banging headboard and the creaking of our guest room mattress. Then a voice carried through the wall separating our bedroom from the guest room.

"Oh, Lee, fuck me with your big black cock! Ohhh, it feels so good! Fuck me, please!"

I sat upright, startled by the noise, and like a dummy, I asked Grace what was going on since I still had not thoroughly processed the sounds permeating our house.

In little more than a whisper, Grace said, "it sounds like Lee is having some fun with Miss 101, otherwise known as Heather! They've been going at for an hour and I think she's climaxed at least three times. Maybe four."

I noticed that Grace's right hand was under her nighty and she was shamelessly stroking her pussy, something she'd probably been doing for some time.

Heather shrieked again. "Oh god, Lee, you feel so good in me! Your cock is so big and hard!"

"Holy shit! She's really taking it!" Grace excitedly told me, as if I couldn't hear for myself. "I wish I could see what the fuck he's doing to her with that black cock of his. You need to put a fucking peep hole in this wall!

I knew she was only joking about the peep hole, but I had never seen my wife so interested in two other people's sexual relations. I had tried to get her to watch porn videos a few times and she had no interest. I think her interest was piqued this time because what we were hearing was real, involving our friend and houseguest -- not just some porn actors -- and it was happening in our very own home.

Heather screamed out again. "Oh fuck, Lee! I'm cumming again! Oooooh, Oooooh, shit! I'm cumming! I've never cum like this before!"

"I'm gonna cum too!" we heard Lee shout. He grunted loudly, and there was no doubt that he was pumping a big load of black sperm into Heather's belly. After some loud kissing and soft chatter, the noise stopped.

I quietly spoke to Grace. "That was pretty intense. I guess all that experience that Lee's had comes in handy once in a while. Maybe he could give me some pointers."

Our room was dark except for the moonlight shining through our window, but it was light enough to see that Grace was smiling when she said, "Hmmm, I think maybe you're on to something, Honey!"

The rest of the night was quiet, but the noise started up again at about 9 AM. Shortly before 11, Lee emerged, holding hands with a gorgeous young redhead whose shapely body was spattered with freckles. Her posture and facial expression betrayed some embarrassment.

"Gene and Grace," Lee said, "This is my friend, Heather. I'm going to take her home now. I'm not sure when I'll be back."

Heather paused and politely said, "Nice meeting you both. I hope that Lee and I didn't disturb you last night."

"What?" I interjected. "Disturb us? I never even heard you two come in! Once I fall asleep, nothing wakes me up."

Grace fought to mask her knowing smile, gave Heather a wink of her eye, and sweetly added, "I'm glad that you had such a nice time."

With a round of goodbyes, Lee and Heather were gone. Nothing was said right away, but things between Grace and me, and Grace and Lee, were never quite the same.

The next day, Grace and Lee started fucking each other. But I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

Always a first time

I'll bet that you're curious about their first time -- The first time that Grace spread her legs for Lee. I know I was curious. One day, long after their illicit relationship had been exposed, I asked Grace to fill me in on how her affair was kicked off. I thought she'd be reluctant to recount their first fuck, but quite the opposite. She happily recalled all the details and relayed them to me. Her every word is etched in my memory, so I can easily give you a blow-by-blow (pun intended) of their premiere. I'm going to write this part of the email as if I were Grace, telling it herself. Here are Grace's exact words to me:

"First, Gene, I want you to know that Lee did not 'seduce me'. No. He was always a loyal friend to you. I was the one who started it, so you can blame me if you feel like blaming anyone.

I already told you that I loved Lee way back when, but I kept myself in denial and clung to the love that I also have for you. When Lee first came to stay with us, I wasn't drawn to him to any great degree. I have to admit that I was attracted to his black skin more than ever, but it was nothing that I couldn't control. But that started to change the week that Lee told us about his Army time, and the way that he had actually killed other men. I know it's kind of sick, maybe a little demented, but to me it made him a 'man's man' in my eyes. You've always been so gentle, Gene, but Lee was the opposite, the epitome of an alpha male!

A little later, we watched that James Bond movie, and when you asked Lee about his love life, he told us that he's fucked a hundred women. 'Holy shit!' I thought to myself. You and I had no experience, except for each other, while Lee had taken dozens of girls to bed. I just felt so fucking deprived!

I was starting to really feel desire, wishing that I was one of his hundred women, and it came to a peak a few days later when he brought Heather home in the middle of the night. Hearing that other woman scream in ecstasy and beg for him to fuck her with his big black cock drove me crazy! As I listened to her moan and squeal, I rubbed the shit out of my clit. I made myself cum twice before I poked you and made you wake up and listen for yourself. While we both heard the sounds of their lovemaking I decided, then and there, that I was not going to deprive myself any longer. Lee was going to fuck me too, whether he wanted to or not!

When you left for work the next day, I kissed you goodbye, as I always did, and I thought to myself that I would be kissing Lee next, and the sooner the better.

With you gone, Lee and I sat at the kitchen table, sipping coffee. Lee asked me about my plans for the day. I looked him square in the face and said, 'I'm going to rape you.'

Lee laughed until I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat there. I said, 'I'm serious, Lee. I want to fuck you so bad. Tell me that you want to fuck me too.'

Lee stood up and stepped away, creating some distance between us, and he said, 'Gracie, I've wanted to fuck you for years, but we can't. If we do, things will never be the same between us.'

I stepped toward him and hugged him, then I said, 'Lee, I don't want things to be the same. I'm tired of the same-old-same-old. I want you to fuck me the way that you fucked Heather and all your other women! Just one time. Just so that I can know what it's like.'

With that said, I pressed my lips to his and gave him my best "take me now, I'm yours" kiss. It felt so good, and I was on cloud nine when Lee kissed me back!

We were both overtaken by lust and we started kissing and hugging and running our hands all over each other. I stopped smooching just long enough to pull my tee shirt off. Lee pulled off his shirt too and we embraced again, this time with my bare boobs pressing against his hairy dark chest. His lips left mine and went straight for my tits, sucking a nipple into his mouth.

I'll tell you, Gene, you've sucked my fucking tits a thousand times, but it felt like never before when Lee's soft, full lips latched onto my nip. He switched from one nipple to the other and kept fondling my breasts with his manly hands. All I could do was moan as I stroked his kinky black hair while he suckled. I suggested that we go to the bedroom and Lee took my hand in his and led the way.

In the bedroom we embraced and kissed for a few minutes more. I was so horny. I wanted to move things along. I pointed at the bedroom wall and spoke.

'I heard Heather through that wall the other night. She kept going on and on about your big black cock. I want to see it for myself.'

Lee guided me to sit on the edge of the bed and he stood in front of me, smiling. Then, unceremoniously, he pulled down his shorts and his enormous cock flopped out in front of my face.

'Oh my god!' was my immediate reaction. 'Your cock looks more amazing than I ever dreamed, and I've dreamed about it a lot!'

In a purely rhetorical question, Lee looked me in the face and asked, "You really like it? Would you like to touch it, Gracie?"

Lee got his answer when I outstretched both hands and grabbed it, as if I wanted to catch it before it got away! As I ran my ten fingers all over that magnificent appendage, I mentioned to Lee that it was twice as big as yours, Gene, and I expressed some concern about whether it might be too big.

'No such thing as too big,' Lee chuckled. 'Not too big for your pussy, or your pretty little mouth.'

I took the hint and nudged forward, wrapping my lips around Lee's cockhead. I was glad that I put on a sexy red lip gloss as soon as you left the house. I wanted to give Lee the best blow job he ever had, and that was easy to do because I instantly loved the feel of his warm cock stretching my lips and gliding on my tongue. Our eyes connected as I alternated my gaze between Lee's happy face and the big black cock in my grip, sliding in and out of my mouth. The mere sight of it was making me hotter and wetter and I shivered when I thought about how it would be filling my pussy in very short order.

After five minues, Lee eased my head up, causing his cock to slip out of my mouth. With a sweet smile, he said, 'You'll need to take your panties off, Gracie, if you're going to rape me.'

I fell back on the mattress and lifted my ass off the sheets. I pulled my pink lace panties down and off in one quick motion and tossed them across the room. Lee gave me a soft kiss and laid on his back next to me. I hoped that he would speak, and he did.

'Gracie, this may hurt a little at first, but it'll feel real good soon, I promise. I know that you've never had a big black cock before, but don't worry. I'm going to be nice and gentle.'

'Don't be too gentle, Lee. Gene is always too gentle.'

Lee chuckled. 'You're going to forget all about Gene in a minute. Now why don't you squat down on me and I'll give you my cock an inch at a time.'

Lee's stiff 10-inch cock reminded me of a stubby fence post, sprouting from his curly pubic hair, and I'll admit that I was a little scared. But, more than anything, I was anxious -- ready to give myself totally to a black man who was not my husband. Lee took his cock in his hand as I rather clumsily climbed on top of him, positioning my pussy above that cock and squatting on bended knees.

I think I jumped a little bit when I first felt his cock tickle my pussy lips. He moved it around some, brushing my freshly shaven pussy. I liked the feel of it, so far.

"You're really wet, Gracie,' Lee remarked. 'Wetter than most women. It's going to make this a lot easier, and better.' Now just lower your pussy onto my cock.'

Lee guided his cock into position and I felt it begin to enter me. 'It's really happening!' I remember thinking at that moment.

'Ooh, ow,' I groaned, feeling some pain and again wondering if maybe I was a tad too small for someone like Lee.

'It's alright, Baby,' Lee assured me. I was glad at that point that he'd promised to be gentle.

I felt pressure as Lee drew me lower with his hands on my hips. It still hurt a little, but the sensation of fullness I was feeling distracted me from the discomfort. Gradually, Lee pushed another inch, then two, then three more, into my pussy.

'Oooh geez, Lee, you're so fucking big and thick.'

'You're doing great, Gracie. I'll be all-in soon and then I'll show you what that pretty white pussy is for!'

I knew exactly what he meant two minutes later, when Lee slowly began sawing in and out of me. It was starting to feel real good -- better than good!

I started rambling, 'Oh fuck, Lee, it feels so...it's so...I've never felt like this...my pussy is so full... I can't believe it!'

As Lee drew his cock in and out, I couldn't help but let out little mewing grunts. Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.

Lee wanted affirmation from me. 'You like my cock, don't you, Baby?'

'Oh god, Lee, I love it! Mmmm. Your big black cock feels so, mmm, good inside me!'

'Gracie, your pussy feels good too! It fits me like a glove. Your pussy was made to take a big black cock. From now on, you're going to need me in your pussy!'

Lee's words were so true! After just a few minutes, my greedy pussy was hungry for his big black cock and I couldn't imagine not getting fucked by it. Lee had enough experience to know exactly when and how to make me climax. He picked up speed and I felt it coming.

"Oh fuck, Lee! I'm cumming. Mmmm. Oh my god! Mmmm. Ohhh fuck! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh!'

Before I even finished cumming, Lee wrapped his arms around me and rolled us both over in one well-rehearsed motion, putting me on my back with him on top of me. That gave Lee access to my face and he covered my moaning mouth with kisses. With both of us in a new position -- the basic male-fucks-female missionary -- I felt new waves of pleasure as he pounded my pussy.

'You told me not to be too gentle,' Lee teased as his assault continued. I screamed and cussed and begged him to keep fucking me. After a few minutes, Lee grunted, 'I'm gonna cum now, Gracie!'

'Yes!' I moaned. 'Yes, cum for me Lee!'

I felt him tense. Then suddenly, his cock was gone! My pussy was empty! I heard Lee grunt, 'Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! I looked down to where we'd been connected and saw his big black cock spurting stream after stream of his cum onto my belly. We slowed gradually, and we kissed.

'You didn't have to pull out,' I said between kisses. I thought you were going to cum in me.'

Lee smiled and said, 'I wanted to cum in you, Gracie, but I wasn't sure if you wanted it. But that's okay. There's always next time.'

I liked the sound of that!

As we lay there, cuddling on the mattress, I started laughing out loud. Lee asked me what was so funny.

'It just occurred to me. In my whole life, you're the second person that I've fucked. Until now it was just Gene and nobody else. I know that it doesn't sound like much, but now I can honestly say that I've had twice as many lovers as my husband! I'm a lot more experienced than he is now!' Lee hugged me and started laughing too."

And that, my friends, is Grace's version of her very first time with Lee. As I stated, she told Lee at the get-go that she only wanted to fuck him once, just to see what it was like -- and what she might be missing -- but I think she knew even then that she was deluding herself. She now admits that she fucked Lee four times that first day, and from what I know, she has kept up the pace.