To Worship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arms around him, spooning his back. I wanted to offer words of comfort but nothing came to mind. It was clear by the nature of his breathing, Josh was having a panic attack. He just had to cry it out and I needed to be the wife he needed me to be.

I focused my hands on his muscular arms massaging from his shoulders to his wrists. Eventually, he seemed to calm down. "Do you like Tom?" I asked calmly, placing my face to his back. "He seems really knowledgeable, with quite a few years of experience."

I wasn't sure what I expected in response. Tom would be returning. After all, he'd been assigned to by the VA hospital.

Josh's voice trembled as he spoke, "Please don't let him back in the house."

"Sure, Babe," I replied. I leaned over to kiss his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder. "Whatever you want." What he was asking for was not an impossible request. I could have easily called the hospital and put in for a change of staffing. It might have taken a few days for the paperwork to process, and perhaps for that time period, Josh would have been told to return to Hospice care. This was the VA hospital, I imagine they had plenty of physical therapy nurses they could send over. But none would be as good as Tom.

Needless to say, I was not going to comply with my husband's Christian desire. Somehow, Tom had made a crack in Joshua's concrete shell, exposing just a hint of the man I used to know.

And I wanted more.

Tom was scheduled to be back the next day, first thing in the morning. I just had to make sure I was awake and alert, to ask all the questions I wanted to know. Was he a sex therapist? A magic man? Or maybe just an angel sent to save my husband's soul.

12