To Worship Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a beautiful boy," said a raspy female voice. "My Joshua. I can remember when he was so young and innocent. Do you think he will be reborn?"

I felt a shiver, as if I was in the presence of true evil. "How did you get here?"

"There's no security at the door," the woman replied. it was clear she was not there for the orgy. "Can I interest you in anything; candy, powder, or something else to make all the pain go away?"

"No." I was too scared to turn around. "Suzanne."

"I see my reputation precedes me."

"More than you know."

"Are you the wife?" she asked with a cackle. "I heard Joshua got married right out of high school. You owe me big; you know that right?"

"I owe you?" I turned to see what could only be described as a biker chick. She was clearly in her sixties or seventies, with the thin frame of a long-time drug user. But she stood tall and confident.

"I was the one who taught him how to masturbate, how to open his sexuality. I remember locking him in a bedroom drugged out of his mind for hours on end. I sold him over and over to sick fucks who wanted to live out their abuse fantasies on a little boy. The way he cried for his mother, (who was one room away getting high on meth,) so fucking hot."

At that moment I would have given anything for a switchblade or even a gun. "Does Tomas know you're here?"

Tomas was still occupied with comforting Josh. Several people were calming him with gentle words of hope and prayer as his body became more stable. But it was clear, Tomas would not be looking in my direction anytime soon.

Suzanne smiled, her teeth shimmering in the blue light. "Tommy wouldn't like me here. He's never been a fan of my wares."

That fact brought me a small amount of comfort; Tomas was not in with her, this was not some kind of elaborate practical joke. "Did you know Josh would be here?"

"You mean, am I stalking you and your family?" she asked with a giggle. "Someone certainly thinks highly of themselves." She rolled her eyes, before scanning the crowd. "No, I have very specific clientele. If you excuse me, I need to unload enough cargo to make this trip worthwhile." Walking on stiletto heels, she disappeared into the darkness, vanishing like a supernatural creature.

Did I really meet THE Suzanna? Or was I hallucinating? I made my way out the fire exit, to have a moment alone with my thoughts. Looking up at the sky, one thing was certain: I really needed a cigarette.

12