Toby's High School Harem Pt. 04

Story Info
Toby fucks the star soccer player and gets caught.
4.1k words
4.67
29.7k
74

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**All characters involved in sexual activities are 18 years old or older.**

I pull up to Danielle's house, a single wide trailer home, that sat along a row of similar single wide trailer homes of different makes and colors. Everyone knew she came from a poor family but she worked since she was 15 to pay for things she wanted, clothing, jewelry or anything else she wanted or wanted to experience.

I could easily relate to that since my dad is old school and doesn't want my mom to work. It started out because it was cheaper for her to stay home than getting a job that wouldn't even cover the expense of child care. My father never bought anything for me since the day I got a job at 15, he said now that I was a working man I needed to take care of myself. Outside of a room and food I paid for everything on my own. I was working, cleaning job sites for a home construction outfit, but since my mother was a master of guilt trips I had to drastically cut back my hours of availability. I was therefore let go because they'd have to hire another guy to cover what I wasn't able to work and without me they could offer a full-time position with benefits. I left on good terms but it still sucked since my stocks were my future I didn't want to pull from that source if I didn't have to. I had $5000 which I saved since I was 15 so I could invest in the stock market. I wasn't thinking about getting rich quick but I wanted to have a financially secure life and still be able to have fun. The last time I checked my accounts I could sell everything and have about $80,000.

Danielle opens the door after I knock and looks me over and says, "new look?"

Danielle is taller than average which puts her above me. She's the star soccer player and her body is absolutely incredible. She had long straight light brown hair that she always had tied up into a ponytail high up on her head. Her bluish-silver eyes were enchanting, her nose sharp but slightly wide and her sleek face was angelic. Danielle had a delicious, strong, yet soft, hourglass body, juicy D-cup titties an athletically trimmed waist, nice hips, delectable, firm, fit ass, and all of that on a pair of long shapely legs. She was wearing a red low cut, string strap tank top that revealed that she wan not wearing a bra as her nipples pushed at the fabric that was stretched tight across her chest. She highlighted that with her gray cotton athletic shorts that clung to her amazing ass and were cut short so her elegant, thick, strong, long legs were on full display.

"I got a some new work and they said I had to update my wardrobe," I answered honestly enough.

"You actually look good Toby," Danielle says as her provocative bluish-silver eyes take another, not shy, look at my entire body again. I felt naked even though I was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and Chuck Taylor Converse. Normal style for me except for the fit being sized appropriately for me but wouldn't hid my dick if someone was checking me out...which Danielle was.

"So do you as always," I replied as she led me inside to the kitchen table, where we usually studied, which was right inside to the right of the door. The single wide trailer was small but very clean and didn't exude a trailer trash atmosphere.

"Are you flirting with me Toby Richards?" Danielle asked as she put on an innocent look, playfully.

"Uh...I was only returning the compliment," I answered. I felt like she knew something even before I showed up but wasn't going to just come out and ask. It wasn't Danielle's style, she was playful and liked to play innocent mind games with her friends, or so I've heard.

"I'm just messing with you," Danielle said with a relaxed gesture for me to sit at the table. "So what's this new job?"

"Uh, I'm a personal assistant of sorts and on call so I need to be presentable is what she said." I realized I may have said too much and felt my face flush as I'm sure I was blushing as she sat next to me at the table.

"For Mrs. Harris?" Danielle's curiosity could be seen across her face and in her voice as she asked.

"What?" She must have seen the worry cross my face as it was definitely in my head as she leaned against the table as if enjoying being here with me yet looking like all she wanted to do was jump on my cock.

"Toby, think about it, where do I live and what's the fastest route to school?" Danielle said as she took a seat in the chair next to me and leaned towards me with interest. "I saw this cool looking Mustang on my way to school. I was passing Felicia's who usually rides in with me since we're best friends and I pass by her house on my way to school. Today she got a ride with Melissa, I guess they wanted to chat...about you. Anyhow, I saw you getting out of that cool looking car so I turned around because I couldn't believe you had a car like that. By the time I got back to where you parked, in front of Felicia's house, I saw Mrs. Harris letting you into her house but I knew Felicia wasn't there. I went to school, knowing I'd see you at second period biology class but you weren't there. At lunch is when everyone found out you had fucked Felicia and Melissa.

Mitchel was pissed and was looking for you, Jenna and Jeremy broke up because he apparently told Mitchel and everyone else on the football team about you and Melissa and that Jenna saw you with Felicia on some video on her phone." Danielle looked me over and I could feel her eyes really inspecting my body. "By the end of school it was obvious you hadn't shown up for school and now you're dressed differently, working for Mrs. Harris, fucking her daughter, fucking her daughter's friend and hopefully her daughter's other best friend...besides Jenna who is dead set on fucking you and making a video as revenge to Jeremy if he ever crawls back to her." Danielle finished as she reached out and put her right hand on my thigh and ran her hand up to my crotch, gripping my hardening dick through my pants, while looking me in the eyes the entire time like a succubus in heat.

"Seriously?" I wasn't asking her more so than I was asking myself how the fuck was this happening to me. I was practically invisible until a few days ago and now I had all these hot women wanting to fuck me. Hell I was a fucking whore for Amanda, how many women could one guy really have and keep happy?

"We're friends...right?" Danielle asked as she continued to explore my fully grown manhood through the material of my pants.

"We are?" I ask as I stare back into the most lust filled pair of eyes I had yet to see as she continued to stroke me through my jeans.

"We will be once we get to know each other or if we don't then this will just be an experience we'll share and enjoy..." Danielle squeezes my cock seductively as she says this. "But a fuck buddy would be ideal."

I couldn't think of anything to say as Danielle climbed down and in between my legs. She didn't even try to move me but instead climbed under the table so that I was looking down into her beautiful bluish-silver eyes and stunning face as she took my belt and unfastened it before doing the same with my pants. As she reached into my boxer-briefs to pull out my massive cock I couldn't help but plant my feet onto the linoleum flooring and push my chair away from the athletic beauty.

She looked confused, frustrated, and disappointed most of all before I reached down and cupped her face with my hands and gently pulled her to my lips as I leaned down to meet her. Our lips parted, our tongues danced as her hands took my cock into her grip and started massaging me.

When our lips parted I moved my hands to the back of her head and pulled her down to what she had been craving since I showed up. My engorged cock. She opened and took my helmet into her mouth while stoking me with both of her hands. She didn't try taking all of me and focused on my head with her mouth like she was trying to suck an icicle pop. It was the most amazing feeling, her sucking lips, playful tongue, and exploratory hands all working in unison to please my cock magnificently.

Danielle pulled of my cock and started kissing and licking my cock all the way down my shaft. She took my spit soaked helmet with her right hand, twisting and massaging it while her left hand played with my balls and my taint. With all that she was doing along with being the hottest soccer player in school I was close to cumming as she sucked my balls into her mouth while massaging my cock with both of her hands.

After taking her time sucking on each of my balls, leaving them slick with her saliva, she returned her left hand to continue pleasing my boys as she rubbed her face along my cock like a feline in heat. She kissed, licked and rubbed my rod with her entire face as if she were a servant to my cock. It was the most amazing sight I had ever laid eyes on as the the whole experience was empowering and extremely pleasurable.

When she sucked me back into her mouth and assaulted the tip of my cock like a hungry slut I called out, "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Danielle doubled her effort on my cock, her lips suckling my tip like she was milking me for all my seed while her hands sped up in their twisting massage along the unattended shaft. When I started blasting her mouth with each pulsing shot Danielle started sucking on my tip like she was sucking a thick milkshake straw and it felt so fucking good my hips involuntarily spasm and shook.

When she felt like the last of my seed was inside of her she pulled her lips from my cock with a pop before saying, "big load from a big cock." Her voice as seductive as before she started and her eyes even hungrier as well. "But I see you're still hard...are you up for round two?"

"Geezus," I replied breathlessly but still ready, "fuck yeah!"

"Good," Danielle said fervidly as she got up to take her shorts off. "I'm so fucking close I think I'll cum once you push that fat cock in my soaking wet pussy."

"That's going to have to wait," I said as I pushed her back against the dinner table before she could push her shorts down. I then picked her up by the back of her thighs and sat her on the table before pushing her, guiding her to lay back. Hooking my fingers into the waistband of her gray cotton shorts, with Danielle lifting her hips, I pulled her shorts down and off her body. Her shaved pussy exposed to my sight and what a delight it was, Danielle's pussy was glazed with her excitement and I wanted a taste. "Because I'm hungry." I say huskily as I dive into her juicy pussy.

"Yes!" Danielle exclaimed as my lips engulfed her slit and my tongue her clit. She wanted to be fucked but I wanted to taste her but I gave it to her fast and ravenous. She had to be the best tasting pussy I've tasted, she was less tangy but her musk was ever present and her juices tasted divine on my tongue.

Danielle's hands came down and grabbed at my hair, pulling me into her hot sex while rotating her hips so her pussy rubbed against my nose down to my chin while I lapped at her juices with each pass. Her moans were erotic, her body moved like an ocean as she fucked my face.

"FUCK!" Danielle screamed as her body spasms and her pussy gushes her ejaculate into my mouth. "Oh Fuck, YES!"

I raise up with my cock supported by my hand and guiding it to her sopping wet cunt. I stop, realizing I had bought condoms I was about to pull always when Danielle sat up and pulled me into her embrace and kissed my cum covered face. Her tongue invaded mine like the woman was possessed with a deep, desperate passion. Wrapping her legs around my ass and pulling me tight against her body, my cock smashed upwards between out bellies.

"Oh wow," Danielle said with heavy breaths, pulling away from our kiss but not letting loose of our hold on me. "I've never came from a guy eating me out before."

"A guy?" I caught and questioned.

"Felicia and I have been secretly playing with each other since my boyfriend left for college," Danielle admitted and I could even tell in her already pleasure blushed state she was a little embarrassed telling me this.

"The thought of that almost made me cum," I said with hunger dripping from my voice.

"No until you get that monster inside of me and fuck me to another orgasm" Danielle's face returned to her full, secure, confidant, and sexy smile as she took my cock in her hand and moved it to her entrance.

"I have condoms," I hesitate ever so slightly but don't let her stop me from pressing the head of my cock against the slick folds of her pussy.

"Pull out," Danielle stated with desire. "I want to feel you."

How could I say no to that as I push my helmet into her tight, welcoming, soaking wet cunt. I couldn't believe how good she felt, wet, slick and hot. As I thrust further into her tight little cunt she moaned with pleasure and pulled me in at my hips, trying to fill herself up with my meat so I pushed hard and fully into her tight canal.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Danielle cries in pleasure as I bottom out inside of her.

I start thrusting, Danielle was so fucking wet it sounded like I was plunging my cock into a vat of jelly or something and it fucking turned me on. Especially when I looked down and saw my shaft covered in her creamy, frothy juices and just how big my girth looked while inside of her. I could see my tip pressing against the inside of her body as I pumped her thoroughly.

"Oh my gawd!" Danielle moaned as I fucked her and she withered on the table to my ministrations. "I've never felt so full!"

I lean over to take one of her tits into my mouth as I reach up and fondle the other with my left hand. I take my right hand and start playing with her clit while I continue my assault on her pussy. Her reaction was just what I wanted as she started gyrating her hips and fucked me back, matching my movements.

"Fuck," Danielle screams as I feel her pussy constricting on my cock. "I'm cumming!"

I felt my balls turning and my cock getting super sensitive but Danielle wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me hard into her as I felt my dick ready to explode. I tried pulling out, I grunted but knew I really enjoyed blowing my load deep inside of any willing pussy too so I figured I'd be going to the drug store once again as I really started thrashing my rod withing her tight, orgasmic pussy.

"FUCK!" I called out as I felt the first shot of my seed fire off inside of Danielle.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" A woman's voice came from behind me as I continued pumping my seed deep inside of Danielle's fertile young body.

Danielle pushed me away in shock as she heard her mother's voice. "MOM!"

I turned as the last powerful shot of cum shot out of my tip and landed on her mother's shoe. I felt like I was going to die as the look of shock and anger turned to astonishment as her eyes fell on my engorged penis, coated with her daughter's and my ejaculate.

"What the fuck..." Danielle's mother's voice was quiet and not so angry but intrigued as she continued to look at my softening cock.

"Mom," Danielle was obviously embarrassed. "It's not...exactly what it looks like."

"I'm sorry," I didn't know what else to say considering what just happened and my cum was on her foot. "I'll get a day after pill."

Snapping out of her wonderment Danielle's Mom, Linda sternly said, "Get the pill but I want to talk with you after I have a talk with my daughter while you're gone!"

So once again I found myself at the drug store and I can't help but hope to see Samantha while I was there. I don't know what it was about her but I did enjoy our quick visits. She always seemed to put me at ease as if I was a good guy for fucking all these girls and making sure I wasn't impregnating them too.

Unfortunately she wasn't there but I was helped by some cheap suave wannabe player, dirty blonde haired middle age overweight white guy. He did find it interesting and seemed like he wanted me to tell him about it or something but without straight out asking saying, "interesting," as I asked for it and, "lucky," when I was wrapping up my purchase. I didn't say anything more than was needed for the purchase.

I notice his gaze take a leap up and behind me. The guy looked like he saw an angle or something which made me wonder what he was looking at when I heard her voice. "Are you here to see me again," I hear Samantha's voice playfully ask as I turn to see her in her work jacket and normal work attire. She was looking beautiful as ever but luckily I wasn't dumbstruck like her co-worker.

"I was hoping," I actually said as if I wasn't affected by her beautiful presence, which I was and my cock let me know it by twitching just a bit to life.

"I was hoping to see you too," Samantha said as she glanced at my purchase in my hand.

"You're all set kid," I heard the other pharmacist tell me with a jealous tone. "You can leave anytime."

"Thanks," I say in a whatever kind of way and then continue with Samantha. "Why were you hoping to see me?"

"I've just wrapped up an ugly divorce, my car broke down and now I need a ride home," Samantha said with a little innocent act but I think she was telling me the truth about her divorce and car. "Trevor was going to give me a ride but then he wanted to take me out for drinks so I was hoping I would see you so maybe you could take me home?"

"Yeah, I'd be happy to," I said as she pulled her phone out and we exchanged numbers before I went to leave.

"Damn it!" I heard Trevor say just loud enough for us to hear as I walked away.

Looking forward to giving Samantha a ride home, even if nothing happened, died down as I drove back to the Parrish home. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, Danielle was 18 so there wasn't any concern about age but I did disrespect Mrs. Parrish's home by fucking her daughter on her dinner table and then shooting cum on her shoe.

Now that I thought of it I could see where Danielle got her looks from. Linda was a beautiful young mother. She had Danielle when she was 16 so she was a healthy 34 and she looked her young womanly age. Linda was shorter than Danielle, she was about an inch taller than me, but had very similar features non the less. She had the same straight brown hair that she kept shoulder length and tucked behind her ears and out of the way of her stunning silver-bluish eyes that only differed from Danielle's in that they weren't as innocent but sultry. Her nose wasn't as sharp but still held a similar wide form as to her daughter's. Her lips were luscious and enticing, after what her daughter did I'd love to feel her lips on my cock! Being smaller in height her larger tit's looked huge on her frame and must have been at least DD-cup. Her hips narrowed but she wasn't fit like her daughter but it was obvious Danielle would have shared her mother's shape had she not been in sports which is to say she still would have been absolutely beautiful just like her mother. Linda's hips were wider and perfect for holding onto while fucking her in any position, big juicy ass, thick thighs and sexy legs.

Of course when I knocked on the door nothing about her looks were on my mind but rather was the unknown that I was entering made me nervous. Danielle answered and I immediately saw Mrs. Parrish on the couch in the living room area of the single wide trailer home. I was directed to the center seat, between Mrs. Parrish and Danielle.

Mrs. Parrish had changed since I last saw her and was now wearing a pair of dark gray, loose fit, normal sweatpants and a respectable white v-neck t-shirt with a record player image over her chest. She looked relaxed as she sat with her feet tucked under her and leaning against the arm casually while drinking a beer.

The air felt thick with tension, as I had two beautiful women on either side of me. One of which I had just got the day after pill for while the other caught me cumming inside her daughter then depositing a shot on her shoe before leaving for the drug store. Fuck, I felt uneasy to say the least but I also knew I had to stand up for my actions.

12