Todd Manson - Atomic Surfer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,918 Followers

"I want to hear it, Anna. Right this minute, what is your deepest, darkest desire?"

"To do as you asked," she sobbed.

He stared at her as if searching her soul, then shook his head.

"Oh, no. You, are still thinking there is an escape from your predicament. That if you just say you were forced into it, you will be absolved of all sins. Correct?"

She was still in turmoil and again hyperventilating.

"Prove to me that you have what it takes for me to make your dream come true, Anna. And no theatrics or drama or tears. You have to choose and then be all in."

She saw him grin at his last phrase as if it was profound.

"Yes!" he nodded as he chuckled. "All in! I love that phrase. Don't you?"

Anna was no longer crying. She was not even breathing hard as she had a few seconds ago.

"Yes, Anna, you know what you want. And the road to it lies with us making your dream come true. Choose and give yourself to me... just as Heda did. Right, Heda?" he asked, raising his voice without looking back at his stepmother.

"Yes," Heda whispered as she stood next to Todd as his willing accomplice.

She took pleasure in seeing the young woman succumb just as she had. Anna's conquest was Heda's validation of her own submission and seduction.

This time, when Todd Manson offered Anna his hand, she took it. With no hesitation, he drew her back into the office. Heda followed them with a sinister grin on her face.

"Do it, Todd," his stepmother hissed.

But Todd ignored her, focusing on the young redhead instead.

"Right now, for us three to hear. Are you hear of your own free will?"

Anna nodded, almost in tears.

"Wrong answer," Todd replied. "Stop crying like a fucken victim. You have choices. This is a choice. Yes, no. You are not being forced to do anything. Do you understand?"

Anna forced herself to get her crying under control and nodded.

"Say it," Todd said with a cold voice.

"I'm here of my own free will," she said, trying to keep it together.

"And what will you do for your dream to come true, Anna?"

"What you ask me to."

"Am I forcing you to?"

"No. I'm here because I want what you can offer."

"And in return?"

"I will let you have me."

"Bingo. YOU are letting me, have you. I'm not taking it from you by force, am I?"

"No," she shook her head in surrender.

"And why are you willing to betray your husband to do this?"

"To make my dream come true. That's why!" Anna spat at him in defiance.

Todd smiled at her and nodded.

"Good girl. Glad we got everything defined and clear-cut. Now. After this moment, I don't ever want to hear that you were forced into anything - that we coerced you or used your weakness against you. You are free to leave and end the association even after you, and I get acquainted. But that ends the minute you take the money. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Did you hear her Heda? Because I didn't."

Heda only smiled and shook her head. A year before, Todd had made her repeat a similar confession of self-choice. Later he found out he had recorded her saying it and played the recording back, giving her one last chance. Heda took seconds to reply that she was all in.

And just as he had the year before, Todd took the recording device out of his jacket pocket and played the entire conversation back to both women. But it was Anna who was shocked to hear herself say that she would do as asked. As stark as it was, she heard it all, nodding throughout -- this time with no tears.

"One last chance Anna," Todd said as they looked into each other's eyes. "Here is the recorder and the recording in it. You can take it and go. No hard feelings, and we go our separate ways. But..."

"I'm staying," Anna replied emphatically.

Todd passed the recorder to Heda and stood in front of Anna.

"Now. Show me," Todd said, looking down at her. "Give me a sample of what you will do. Such a small price for a lifetime of happiness. Isn't it? Anna?"

In one last moment of defiance, Anna asked what she should have asked before.

"How do I know that you will keep your end of the bargain?" she asked weakly.

"I had planned on transferring a downpayment into your bank account," he said. "Now, you will have to wait. I'm done playing games, Anna! Either you submit or walk. There's the door. You have five seconds. Four... three... two..."

Todd never made it to one because Anna made sure of it. In that one instant, Anna made her choice. Todd was right. An opportunity like that would come but once. Even if he played her and did not deliver, it would be just a blowjob, and Vince would never find out. Even if she had to fuck the brash soldier, it was worth the gamble.

Raising the hem of the expensive borrowed dress, she squatted in front of him. Her eyes, never losing contact with Todd's as she nodded to him. As she undid his shiny belt buckle and reached for the button over his belly, she continued staring at Todd. In turn, he stood still as a statue as she lowered his pants then his boxers to expose a thick hard cock. All fight in her was gone.

Looking at the veiny shaft, she forgot her vows, her husband, their life together, and all she had ever planned to do and be with him. The road to her dream was through this manly dick. Its power over her dream awed her. Everything just then seemed as simple as it has ever been for women faced with choices in life.

Thousands of years before her, a woman of similar age had chosen one male over another in the wilderness they lived in. One was her mate in her cave-dwelling tribe. This male, before her, was a warrior from an enemy clan. And in not killing her outright, he gave her an option to serve him or stay loyal to her man, family, and clan. Seeing all the warriors the man brought with him, she chose him and forsaken her allegiance to what had been her people just minutes before.

Todd would not kill Vince, but Anna's choice as she took his thick meat in her hands, had ended her marriage as it had been. The confidence and closeness of being exclusive to each other were fleeting by the second. Oh, she would remain Vincent's wife for now. But she had switched allegiance just the same as the ancient woman had. In a final act of submission, Anna bent her head and took Todd's cock in her mouth.

Todd smiled at Heda in triumph and watched as the voracious redhead worked her mouth and tongue on his cockhead. Anna stroked the thick shaft as her tongue bathed the head and underside.

"Don't forget his balls," Heda reminded the young woman. "As Todd said, you have to be all in. And be more enthusiastic."

Todd snickered at his conspirator's treatment of his new prey, then focused on Anna's response. The young redhead was indeed following Heda's instructions as her fingers encircled Tod's balls. She weighed them in her small right hand as her left held his shaft. Anna's mouth quivered as she debated what to do next.

"Go on," Todd said from above. "All in, Anna. Use your mouth on them."

If there were any doubts about how far she would go, they faded in that instant. Anna knew that she would do whatever he asked from then on. And without hesitation, she lowered her lips and tongue to lick and suck Todd's gonads.

"Yes!" Heda said with a smile, high-fiving Todd.

Looking at his watch, the young soldier saw it was just past 1:30 am. It had taken him less than ninety minutes to seduce this married woman.

"Good job," he said to the redhead after a few minutes. "Now suck my cock, like you mean it."

And suck, she did. Opening her mouth wide, she licked the precum off Todd's cock head with total abandon. He looked down at her with determination, then approval as she engulfed his dick, taking half of it in her mouth before it hit her tonsils. And then the serious cock sucking began.

"Look at her, go!" Heda commented. "The bitch wants it."

"Just like you," Todd retorted.

"You know it," Heda replied, touching her breast over her expensive evening gown.

Todd smiled as he had an image of himself with both women -- eventually. 'All in good time,' he thought to himself as the sounds of Anna's mouth resonated around the small room.

"Yeah," he said as he placed his hands on the sides of her head. "Suck that dick. Do it like your dream is going to be delivered by it. Make it give you want you crave. Worship it."

Anna never wavered from her task. His thick cock pulsed over her tongue as she took it in and out, bobbing her head to his guidance. Somewhere along the way, Todd's fingers intertwined with her red hair latching onto her scalp. And in seconds, she was no longer sucking but was being face fucked. She almost panicked. No one had ever done that to her before - not boyfriends nor her husband. Yet this man was, and strangely she thought it was his right to. What had come over her!

"Holy shit!" Heda exclaimed with her hand over her mouth.

Todd no longer paid attention to his stepmother. His mind, what part of it was still lucid, focused on driving his dick past Anna's tonsils and into her pharynx. While some men drove their cock in a woman's throat and held it there, Todd liked face-fucking them just enough for his head to go past their tonsils, then out. The sensation was more intense for him.

"That's it," he hissed. "Relax and let me fuck your throat. Keep your lips on my dick tight. Don't let up. And keep playing with my balls."

Anna had always thought that taking a man in her throat would make her gag. But Todd was never past her tonsils long enough for her gag reflex to kick in. Focusing on breathing between his jabs, she managed to keep it under control and revel in the first-time experience of being throat fucked. Had she kept her faculties just then, she would have been aware of how wet her pussy was.

Todd loved the sensation of her throat around his cock each time he fucked it. And also the sheer head rush and power trip of it. But he was experienced enough to know that a few more minutes of this and he would blow a nut in her mouth. While doing so and making her swallow it, Todd wanted to do that later. Right that minute, he had other plans for sweet Anna.

When he let go of her head, Anna continued sucking, even taking his dick in her throat! Oh, she was promising indeed. He allowed her to continued for a few more seconds before putting a stop to it.

"Stand," he commanded her. "Take off that dress."

Anna nodded and obeyed instantly. Having crossed the line by sucking his dick, whatever else came, was part of the course. If anything, she wanted to make sure her opportunity was not wasted. Reaching back to unzip it, Heda helped her. With the zipper lowered to her ass, the dress slipped off only for Anna to catch it and drape it over a chair. She was now in just her heels, black stockings, and matching black lace underwear.

"Strip," he said and watched as the redhead exposed her perky breasts to him.

She had golden freckles on her neck, tits, and cheeks that accented her red hair. Her greenish-gray eyes shone like stars as she kept her gaze on the man who held her future in his hands. And her puffy reddish nipples were hardening, exposed to the air as they bounced for him to view.

"Everything," he said, pointing to her underwear.

Todd watched the young wife lower her panties to the floor and step out of them. Reaching into his pant's pocket on the chair, he took out a condom packet and tore it open.

"Put it on me," he said briskly to Heda.

The older woman leaned over to roll the rubber over his cock.

"Suck me first," Todd ordered her.

Anna watched the older woman she had known for three years and could not believe her eyes. Who was this clone that had taken over the pleasant and friendly Heda she had known? One of those sad lessons people eventually learn is how some people can be something else but put on a front for others. Then Anna thought she knew herself until that night. When it came down to it, she wanted that dress shop so bad that she was willing to fuck for it. Who was she to judge Heda?

Was it all that bad to do? For something as important as her life's dream? How many times had she let Vincent fuck her? And how many men before him? None of them had ever given her this option. Todd would be gone back in the Army as soon as the holidays were over, and she would finally have a shot at her dream. She could handle Heda watching her and the business. And she could cope with what she was about to do so she could make her dream come true.

"On the edge of the desk, facing me," Todd said as if directing his own porn film, and he was the star. "Just so you know, this is the preliminary signing - your signature to the deal. There will be more.

The legal papers and such will come later before the money. But it all starts now."

Anna nodded and sat on the desk edge as he asked. When he moved closer, he slapped her thighs apart and stepped in between. And then he took what he wanted.

His hands roughly fondled her tits. Then he sucked her nipples. Unlike the sex she had with her husband, this was devoid of love and affection. It was purely sexual. Even when Todd kissed her, it was an erotic, not a loving kiss. But strangely, it all aroused her. His brusque manner was surprisingly a turn-on of sorts.

His hand found its way between her legs to caress her shaved lower pussy with a small tuft of trimmed hair above. It was as red as the hair bunched on her head. When his fingers invaded her wet hole, Todd smiled at her.

"You nasty girl, already hot and bothered," he sneered. "Let's see about filling this void you have in your life."

She wanted to tell him that she wasn't missing anything sexually but suddenly wondered if he was not right after all. Her life until this point had been as vanilla and dull as her sex life. What was missing was her dream coming true and some adventure and excitement.

"Fuck me, Todd," she murmured.

"What did you say?" Todd said as the head of his cock teased her entrance.

"I said fuck me..." then she looked up at him. "You are right. Something is, missing from my life."

"Oh, we are about to fix that," he said, moving his cock to her entrance. "Now, raise your legs up and spread them. Show me what you have to give. Show me everything."

Anna trembled as she complied. She felt so open and vulnerable to this man she barely knew. But in many ways, she had been waiting for him all her life. Arching her legs, she presented her hot little pussy to him and reveled in seeing the approval in his eyes.

In seconds, Todd took in her sensuous form as she presented herself to him. Her body was flawless. Long legs lifting and spreading, revealing her most prized body part as her breasts accented that slim waist below. A cunt that until now was another man's to enjoy and sample. The thought of it made him harder as his cock pulsed in anticipation. Leaning closer, he rubbed his cock head over her slit, spreading her labia apart.

Anna first looked into his eyes, but as he stared below at her body, so did she, not wanting to miss his entry. Now wet from her juices, the bottom of his cock felt so good rubbing her sensitive clit. He looked up at her once more.

Anna was surprised that she had no doubts anymore. She wanted him and all he was offering her. But in that instant, she wanted to experience that fine specimen of man meat. To have it inside her -- filling her. And without thinking anymore, she nodded to him to continue.

Pushing forward, Todd felt her tight entrance slowly yield to him. Her lips forming an O as her eyes bulged in surprise from the intrusion. And there was more! As half of his girthy manhood plunged into her insides, Anna grunted.

"It's so... " she gasped, "...thick."

Todd smirked, realizing that this young wife was not used to a cock like his. Asking if his dick was bigger than her husband's would have been crass and superfluous. He already knew it was. And more importantly, she knew. And they both knew that they knew.

To say that Todd's cock size had not influenced his self-confidence would have been wrong at best. All guys with big cocks have ego boost issues. To most, the world revolves around their cock. And many believe that all they need to bring is the big D and nothing else much for their conquests.

In fact, the first time a woman had a well-endowed man, that aspect became the centerpiece of their encounter. And Anna had been no different in being impressed and so focused. The sheer magnitude of it captivated her as it had Heda and other women before them. But nothing prepared her for it at the moment of truth.

Anna had been shocked at his first entry... her pussy walls struggling to adjust to his girth. But as soon as he was in, Todd withdrew, leaving just an inch of himself inside.

"You OK," he asked.

"Oh yes... that was... ahhhh!" she gasped as he plunged in her again, this time deeper by two more inches.

The pleasure his cock gave her was unbelievable. His thickness was exposing nerve receptors that had never been exposed to be activated. Her legs trembled... as she felt something she had never before.

"Oh God!" she uttered.

In the next thrust, he inserted more of himself and more in the next yet. His thickness spread Anna's folds wide open until he was in her balls deep. Todd then held her slight frame savoring her tightness and warmth.

Once again, he was inside a married woman. He forced himself not to let go and cum quickly. Experienced at his first-time reaction with a wife lover, Todd kept it under control and savored the moment.

Anna gasped. His cock felt like an iron club spreading her open. How had she managed to take him in her so effortlessly? Her husband's cock was not small, but it didn't feel this wide. Then she realized how aroused and wet she was. And how she had spread for him so willingly; how she had gladly welcomed him inside her! Her cunt swallowing him as if he belonged there.

Todd Manson so craved to fuck her bareback. But he was in the service, and more so the prestigious slot at Delta Force. Catching an STD, contrary to civilian lore, is frowned on by the military. Careers have been ruined for contracting and, yet worse, transmitting an STD. But he promised himself that one day, he would have the fair Anna bareback. That one day, she would be his just as Heda was. Only Anna was younger and... fresher.

It may be cold to think less of Heda because she was over forty already, but the reality was stark. And not because of her age. Heda looked better than most twenty-five-year-olds and was a great fuck. To Todd, married was better than single, so Heda was still a draw to him. But... a fresher lover always garnered his attention -- and newer and married was an event. One to be savored.

Todd Manson was different than most men in every regard. Physically, he was in the top 3% of the male population in his age group. Most guys in the high end of special forces were professional sports-level-fit -- the nature of the job. And mentally, he was above average as well, with a 160 IQ. Both traits had served him well professionally and otherwise. And he was very well endowed. Long and thick, just as the ladies liked him. And he liked the ladies - especially married ones.

Todd was a creation of life's circumstances. And sadly, his father's influence. The result had not been good for humanity. Todd wasn't even twenty-seven yet and had left a trail of broken marriages behind him.

Anna knew nothing of Todd's past, having just met him. All she knew was that he had made her the offer of a lifetime, and the price was to give her body to him. Had he been an ugly, fat, or much older man, she may have resisted. More like resisted a bit longer, that is. That Todd was a handsome, fit, and confident man only made her submit faster.

She had more in common with the ancient woman in the field than she could ever imagine. Because just as Anna was now, the prehistoric woman had submitted to the invader chieftain just minutes before his force had murdered her family and friends. All Todd was doing was killing her marriage.

Kalimaxos
Kalimaxos
1,918 Followers