Toe Freak

Story Info
His half sister was eager to indulge secret fetish longings.
3.4k words
4.41
11k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toe Freak

My sister Aretha was, simply put, a black beauty. She had very dark brown-black skin that was as smooth and rich looking as a baby's. Her five foot two body was slim thick, shapely and ample in all the right places -- ass, boobs, thighs and hips. When she smiled her big round black eyes could light up an entire room and her lips, the top half of which was sculpted like a bow and the bottom much heavier and pouty, would spread wide, causing deep dimples not far from its sides. Those features, together with the small, scooped and upturned nose, on a heart shaped face ending with a pointy chin, projected a daring, mocking look. She always made you feel that you were being dared or tested. At least that's how I felt whenever she looked at me.

Aretha was really a half-sister, one of my father's many scattered chips. Dad was dark and Aretha's mother was even darker, a striking contrast to my very light skinned mother, which combination gave me a mid-tan complexion. The first time I laid eyes on Aretha she was a just married twenty-eight year old and I twenty four. When she smiled at me, with the white veil surrounding her heart face, after our father introduced us, my heart lurched and I thought she was the prettiest, sexiest woman I'd ever laid eyes on. Two Sundays later at the traditional second-Sunday celebration party, my doting eyes followed her every move in her short figure-hugging stretchy, iceberg-blue dress, and I felt a troubling sexual attraction taking me over.

When I held her close while dancing, my cock immediately began to stretch out and harden up in appreciative response to the soft belly pressed against it. I was much taller than she. I knew right away that if given the chance I would definitely fuck her, without hesitation or any qualms whatsoever. The chance that I dreamed about since that day, whenever she crossed my mind, came just a few months later, her husband who lived abroad had left a week after the wedding and Aretha remained living with her mother while awaiting the processing of papers for her to join him.

To keep occupied while waiting on her visa, and to equip herself with a skill to earn a living later on, Aretha enrolled in a cosmetology school in the city, just a few miles away from where we lived. She lived in the countryside, some distance away. She asked mom if she could stay with us for the duration of the course and mom agreed, letting her share a bedroom with my younger sister, who was delighted with the idea. Though not hostile to them, mom was not too taken up with the kids my dad fathered outside their marriage, but those that he had before, she was very welcoming to whenever they came by. Like me she had met Aretha for the first time at the wedding, and they had knocked it off immediately. So Aretha moved in.

My eyes fed daily on the succulent body of my dark and lovely sister and was on the lookout for any glimpse of private flesh that would be occasionally gifted. They followed her every move whenever she was around. She knew that I had a crush on her and maybe even suspected that I wanted badly to fuck her; I could tell by the way she smiled and sometimes giggled when she caught me staring. But I never made a definite move or said anything bluntly.

One day, about three months later, we were alone at home. She mentioned that she was at the manicure and pedicure part of the course and could do with some practice away from the school. She offered to give me a pedicure and I of course jumped at the offer. So there we were, I sitting on a sofa, she on a stool in front of me in a short slinky neon-pink dress with spaghetti straps and a deep V that apart from barely containing her C cup breasts, was also of the slack style, I don't know what that is called, but every time she leaned over I could see nipples -- lovely, long, plump, black nipples that had my cock lurching and throbbing. The dress was way up her thighs enough for me to see a bit of white panties, and whenever, from time to time, she moved carelessly, and her thighs separated, I got my eyes blasted by a fat enthralling crotch.

Occasionally she would look up at me, smiling, and I got the impression she was struggling with an idea and was trying to read my mind. I hoped that she read it accurately, and liked the content. The dress kept inching higher up the smooth black thighs, getting me dizzy with delight. All the while she was working on my foot I noticed the way she would sometimes handle it in a caressing and nervous manner, while licking her lips with outstretched pointy tongue, and it appeared as if she was trying to control an urge. Coming close to completion of the first foot I started noticing a kind of faraway and glazed-over look in her eyes whenever she looked up at me. When she was finished with the first foot, she raised it up and looked at it admiringly.

"Not bad for a learner," she said, leaning her head to the side and looking at the foot.

"No, not bad at all, I could get used to this on a regular basis, never mind the time involved," I said.

"I'd love the practice ... don't they look cute ... these are really nice toes bro," she said looking into my eyes and taking a deep breath.

She suddenly lifted the foot high and bending her head placed her lips to her handiwork and kissed the big toe, saying playfully:

"Nice little piggy going to market."

She threw back her head and laughed, looking at me questioningly.

"Actually there are five little piggies. I think you only kissed one. You'd better kiss the others before they become jealous," I said.

Her body shuddered and her pretty face glowed darkly with an excited smile. She raised the foot and playfully kissed each toe, making the mua sound each time. I could feel her hands tremble slightly as she was putting the foot down after kissing all the toes. She started on the other foot, and as we'd been doing all the time, chatted about one thing or the other, sometimes saying funny things that would make her laugh and raise her legs. By the time she was halfway through the second foot, her dress had gone as far as it could go, leaving the white, heavenly bump fully exposed. She didn't need to make an awkward move for me to see fat pussy; it was right there in my face all the time. I settled down to enjoying the sight as she worked. She seemed oblivious to the exposure. Her eyes had become more glazed and she was breathing harder

When the foot was finished she again admired it and commented, looking at it long and hard and I had the feeling she hated letting it go.

"They look kissable too? I asked.

She laughed, "These? ... to be honest, these look eatable," she said, making an mmmm sound and licking her lips.

"Well, take a bite," I said, my entire body fired up and tingling.

She looked at me with fiery, but unbelieving eyes.

"Yuh sure ... not afraid I eat them all off?" she asked eyes blazing and chest heaving.

I looked down at the spread thighs and the fat lump between. She saw me and smiled.

"I'm willing to take de chance," I said.

Her hands were visibly shaking and her lips trembling. I stared at the open crotch again. She spread her legs wider.

"I might not even notice ... seeing that I'm getting something in exchange," I said.

She exhaled loudly, and licked her lips, her bosom heaving. I heard her whisper "oh my god" as the trembling hands took my foot to her mouth. She started on the little toe and worked her way up to the big toe, giving each a little nibble and quick flick of the tongue. When she had nibbled all of them, she raised her head, looking at me wild-eyed, hands trembling uncontrollably, it seemed.

"You can eat some more, Aretha," I said.

She cried out, surprising me, "Fuck! ... Thanks, Ronald ... oh fuck, fuck."

She brought the foot to her mouth, closed her eyes, and then the big toe was in her lovely mouth clamped between the black and dark-red lips as she sucked and chewed voraciously, she even tried getting the entire foot into her mouth. She moved to licking the soles, then sucking the heels, all the time mumbling: mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm. I raised my other foot and placed it smack into the softness of her plump crotch, feeling the damp. She pressed forward and jerked her hips and ass. She moaned loudly.

I started wriggling my toes as she rolled her hips, and then suddenly she reached down and moved aside the panties crotch, and my toes slipped into the wet crack. Crying out aaaaaaaah, she began humping my toes frantically.

Biting on the toes hard, she stood up, holding the other foot between her thighs, by clamping them tight around it. I leaned back in the sofa as Aretha sucked hungrily on my toes, slobbering all over them, while she held the other foot in place against her wet pussy, humping hard. Eventually, she let go of the foot in her mouth and holding the other with both hands, increased the speed as she humped her wet pussy against it, grunting and mumbling soft obscenities, until she gave a sudden loud wail and began trembling hard as an orgasm claimed her sweating body. She twisted and turned for a while on her legs before throwing herself into my lap, and grabbing my head, began kissing me deeply with a wild, flickering tongue, until I captured the tongue and sucked on it, savoring its sweetness.

I moved my hand to between her hot, damp thighs and she raised one leg high into the chair making it easy for me to feel up her wet crotch. I slipped a finger in it and pumped the tight black pussy hard and fast, still kissing her while loosening my shorts with the other hand. I saw her free one bubby and lift it up. I moved my mouth from hers and latched it onto the long plump, hardened nipple and sucked greedily.

I pushed her onto her back on the chair seat and dragged of the wet panties, which I held to my nose briefly, then stepped out of my shorts and briefs. I lifted the inside leg onto the chair back, while pushing the other wide. I couldn't help staring at the black lump of sweetness between those thick thighs. It was clean shaven, with just a shiny back triangular mat above; a beautiful sight. I placed my cock head against her crack, gripped her shoulders from under her arms then rammed her crotch with a mighty heave of my hips. I could have shouted for joy as I felt my hard meat slip into my black beauty sister, making her squirm and cry out as my hardness expanded her pink inner walls, and travelled in and upward.

I rode her at an easy pace at first, as if taking her down to the starting post, going deep with long slow strokes, more like pushing into her, testing, and loving the way she was gripping my back and going unnnnn, unnnnn, softly, each time I pushed forward , and aaaaaaah, aaaaaaah, each time she felt me pulling out. I arched my back and began sucking on the long nipples of the freed bubbies, sometimes drawing in more than the nipples and gently chewing on the tender flesh. Next, I was in her to the base, rolling my hips in a slow grind. She placed both legs behind mine and rolled in return. I picked up pace and she lifted one hand and held onto the chair back as she gripped the edge of the seat at the side of her waist, prepared for the harder ramming.

I moved into quick, short strokes, almost pulling out and then jabbing back in, with steady, well-timed and careful thrusts. I heard a whistling sound unlike any I'd ever heard any woman make while fucking, as I pumped her pussy quickly. For some reason, she pulled the dress up higher up her stomach and I enjoyed the sight of her soft and fleshy, but neat and un-lined belly ripple under the ramming. She had a deep navel that looked like it held dark secrets inside. I pulled out of her and drawing back stuck my tongue probingly into the deep little belly buttonhole. Then I moved down and licked the sweat-wet and pulsating dark bump. When I stuck my tongue into it, she squirmed and cried out loud. I moved up back and without a guiding hand my cock somehow found its way into her passage at the first shove.

I was now riding very hard, watching the bubbies and belly bouncing. Aretha's eyes were rolled back in their sockets, showing white and her teeth were tightly gritted, as she snorted loudly. I turned her onto her side and got on my knee on the chair, the other leg on the floor, and pressing one leg back to her chest hit the pussy with steady shots, that caused a little burst of gas to shoot out of her. She giggled shyly and covered her face with her hands. I lifted the leg high in the air, and hugging it to my chest, sucked her pretty black toes like she'd done mine. I felt my climax coming and just as it landed, I pushed forward hard and deep and began spurting into her. She cried out as if she was the one cumming, enjoying my excitement, and begging me to fill her up with my juice.

When I was finished cumming I helped Aretha clear away the pedicure stuff and clean the sofa of cum and pussy juice, she used a blow dryer to dry the spots that had to be wiped with cleaning liquid and then we applied upholstery deodorant to freshen it up. I noticed that she was avoiding looking into my eyes. I suspected it was because of her fetish more than the fact that we were siblings. She went and took a shower and then I did the same.

While I was showering Aretha started cooking. I went up to her in the kitchen and put my arms around her from behind. She turned her head to look at me and we ended up kissing passionately.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. I don't know about you, but I liked every single thing we did. Everything you did. I enjoyed it."

It was only then she looked me directly in the eyes, since we'd fucked. She wrapped her hands around me and sobbed into my chest for a little while. I bent over and lifted her chin and we kissed again. When we eventually parted, she wiped her eyes and looked at me beaming, and then she started to speak.

"Thank you bro ... I love you ... this might sound weird, but at the second Sunday, when we were dancing, I felt your erection against my belly and I was so turned on, If there was a way for us to slip away right then and have sex or if you had even mentioned it I think I would have found a way. And It wasn't just about the erection ... it was about you ... the moment dad introduced us at the wedding I felt something weird come over me. After you left the party that Sunday, I felt so ashamed. I'd just been married a week and was thinking of having sex with another man ... my brother! That night I locked myself in the toilet and cried. And afterwards I tried to blank you out of my head. I tried for weeks but it didn't happen."

"I felt the weird longing at the wedding too and never stopped thinking about you. I was happy when you came here," I said.

"When a friend encouraged me to take this course, I saw the possibilities. But after being here I got cold feet and vowed to not give you any encouragement, even though I sensed your longing. I decided to just finish the course and go back home and wait for my husband, but everything fell apart today, not only with the sex, but with the type of sex. I've always had a foot fetish, inside my head only, because I was scared that if I pursued it I might be laughed at or seen as dirty or something, I never tried it with anyone."

"We have about three hours before the others come home. When you're finished cooking, we'll go to my room. You'll be gone in a few months ... I'm gonna fuck you as often as I can until then," I said, laughing.

She giggled and gave me a playful slap.

Inside my bedroom, I stripped Aretha slowly, licking the petite but thick, dark body all over as I removed her clothing. She did the same to me, gifting my body with little licks and bites, while doing it. I lifted her and placed her gently on the bed. We lay head to foot and she went first, quickly licking my instep and sole before taking the toes into her mouth. I had to crouch to get her toes. We both moved slowly all the way up the legs until I was sucking her pussy and she my cock and balls.

Aretha suddenly pulled away from sucking my cock, and nudging me onto my back, brought my two feet together and straddled them. She held the two insteps close together and started humping them hard, sometimes pulling the lips back to put toes into her crack, but mostly humping her clit against the back of the toes. She kept it up for a long time, moaning and hissing while I lay back unable to do anything else but enjoy the sight of her bucking dark ass cheeks. She started panting hard and going humping extremely fast until she cried out:

"Fuck me now, fuck me now, Ronald."

She slid backward and got onto her knees and elbows as I was straightening up. I grabbed her hips and quickly sent my cock into her dripping pussy, she screamed and started bucking wildly as I pounded into her. In less than a minute she was coming hard, trembling and jerking and twisting. But I didn't let her go, I held her sweaty hips firm and when her convulsions had died down, I began pounding her deep and hard, my lower belly smacking into the dark fluffy mounds, making them bounce and ripple. I rode her long like that, before gripping the ample, firm bubbies and pulling her up as I was leaning back. I brought my butt to rest on my heels, still gripping her bubbies. I pulled her back into an arched back position and she rode me like that.

When I realized that Aretha had become uncomfortable and tired in that position, I made her get on her side and draw her knees up almost to her chin. Her pussy bulged out from between her thighs. I split the close pressed lips apart with my cock and forced my way into her. She hugged her knees and lay still, letting me pound the sweet cunt. When I felt myself cumming, I reached across and grabbed a bubby in wide spread fingers and started shooting semen up into my sister's vagina, and to my surprise she started cumming just as my orgasm started to wear off.

"Gawd, I goin to miss yuh Ronald, I hope those papers take a long time to be processed ... but until then, baby bro ... this pussy is yours."

She rolled over and lay on top of me, her little thick body shaking as she sobbed into my chest again.