Toga-clad, Tugged, and Tossed - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers

"You ok, Perseus?" she asked, looking up at him all innocently. "You look flush." Eric cleared his throat.

"I could probably use a water," he admitted. Meghan's friend had been listening and flagged the bartender for another two waters while she chugged her cup. How could Meghan maintain such a still look while tickling all around his groin? Then, the real bold move occurred.

The friend slid the extra water towards Eric while throwing back a long swig, and as Eric reached for it, his pivot must have presented a golden opportunity for Meghan's mischievous manipulations, for the torturing hand reached up to the waistband of the brief and pulled the stretchy cotton down. Eric froze, holding the cup, and he felt the fabric slide down the top of his shaft. The soaked fabric around his head remained glued from the precum, and Eric had a brief thought he might retain his modesty. Then the determined hand kept pulling on the waistband, and a finger fished down past his shaft, dislodging the pouch. One of his eyes closed and twitched as the fabric twisted around his dong making a twirl of fascinating friction.

All of this was happening so quickly, and Eric was trying his best not to be noticeable to anyone and everyone around him. He had paused when Meghan first yanked on his underwear, but seeing her eye him, Eric forced himself to grab the cup and slide it towards himself. Meanwhile, the waistband caught on his flaring tip, clinging to his member for moment. Then, it slipped past his glans with another precum spurt inducing dose of friction against the sensitive skin, and his boner bounced free, springing up into the toga skirt and thwacking the underside of the table. To Eric's ear, it was the loudest slap in the world, but when he sheepishly glanced around the vicinity, no one gave any indication of suspecting the perverse occasion under the table.

Certainly Meghan gave no indication. She was looking at Eric with some concern and watching him gulp that water while below she snaked a finger around his erection and pulled the rigid appendage down from its upward angle, away from the underside of the table. Fingers and thumb pulled along the length of his shaft, and Eric could feel a splurt of precum emerge from the tip of his cock. In the next moment, that thumb smeared the fluid all over the swollen glans. Eric thought he might climax from just that. The touch was so silky smooth, and his cock had been worked over into such a sensitive state. Eric grunted, and Meghan cocked her eyebrow. Her friend was watching him closely, too, and he was very self aware just how close he was to blowing his load with an audience, a prospect both embarrassing and maybe a little arousing to him.

"I'm good," he croaked, "I'm good. Just had a weird burp caught in my chest." The fingers were twirling around the head of his cock, each drip of precum adding slickness to their orbit. After several rotations, they changed to a back and forth stroking motion. All of a sudden, the stroking ceased, and Eric came back to his senses a bit when his erection again sprung up against the bottom of the table. Without the intoxicating stimulus, he was a bit more aware that there were far more people around him than just that little nympho Meghan. Her and her friend had pressed in closer at his right with more folks squeezing into the area for drinks. Meghan's silky dress was tickling his oblique, and her friend's arm at Meghan's shoulder occasionally brushed against his pec or (accidentally?) flicked his nipple.

Someone to his left was saying his name and talking, a guy. Eric turned and said 'hi' to Darren Monroe from his frat. While they made some small talk about the women's costumes around them, Eric considered how he might extricate himself from the situation, as pleasurable as it may have been so far. If he came, it would undoubtedly make a big mess, maybe spray on his sandals. The dark of the bar might give him some cover for that, but it definitely wouldn't cover his boner. He wasn't hung like a horse, but he was definitely above average in his endowment. That coupled with his erection's tendency to point at an upward angle, plus the short hem on his toga's skirt, meant if he stepped away now, his cock would be more or less on full display for everyone in the place to gawk at.

Maybe he could reach underneath and contain his cock again back into his briefs. The bulge would still be noticeable, but at least some fabric around him would maintain his modesty. And maybe the blood in his boner would start to pump elsewhere if danced or something.

He kept up his conversation with Darren and reached under the table, with a slightly awkward bit of a half squat. As he pulled the waistband of his briefs out to try to contain his meathammer, Meghan returned to her torments. She looped a finger around the flaring crown of his glans and pulled the rigid member down again, this time farther, far enough that it was mildly uncomfortable. Eric kept his thumb pulling the waistband out and reached his fingers out to try to brush Meghan's wicked fingers away, but before he could dislodge the fingers, Meghan tweaked Eric's tip, the fingertip slipped off, and Eric's erection flew up and slapped the table. The sensation was both stinging and a sudden rush.

Darren saw Eric wince. "You alright, bro?" He laughed and half bent to look under the table. "What are you doing under there?" Eric panicked. That's all he needed was for Darren to see him being toyed with and his cock out under the table like a weirdo perv. He brought his hand out from under the table, releasing his underwear, and giving Darren a bit of a push--hopefully read as playful rather than forceful.

"Just adjusting myself, man. The toga doesn't give me a whole lot of room." Eric forced out a laugh for Meghan was pulling his member down again before letting it slap against the table. So this was the torture now, eh? She was doing it more rapidly now. Thwack, thwack, thwack, in quick succession. She added in a sort of pinching tweak to this cock head each time she pulled it down, and the slaps of the glans tingled. Eric could feel precum leaking again, probably even flinging around under the table with each springing swing. Good lord, Meghan was skilled at this. What a little whore she must be.

With the latest slap, she reached into the briefs and cupped his balls, flexing her fingers and gently hefting them. That along with the pinching pull before the springing slap was a new, exquisite sensation.

Wait...how was she cupping his balls AND pulling on his cock? He briefly turned from Darren to glance at Meghan. He could see one of her hands, but the friend who had given him water was pressed in close enough that her arm could easily be the mysterious partner in crime. This was all just too much for Eric. He was entirely out of control, and if two women were going to be fondling him, he wanted it to be back at his apartment where he could lick their nipples and tear at their panties. To keep his cover, he kept up talking to Darren. It sounded like he would be going back out to dance again and see about slipping in with the ninja and witch who had returned to the dance floor, at the center of attention. Being one of the few straight dance majors, Darren certainly had the killer body and height to pull it off. He was dressed up as a man-whore mummy, abs exposed, with just some sparse wrappings around his pecs and shoulders and strategically around his thighs and trunk-cut underwear.

Eric laughed at a lame joke Darren made, and the springboard hand went to stroking his shaft. The copious dripping precum slicked his shaft, and the soft strokes were drawing even more out. God, Meghan had been right to look for a napkin earlier. He would need one before stuffing his cock away. The precum would soak through all of the fabric and make a noticeable damp spot if he wasn't careful. Was that another reason why she was looking for one before? Well, Eric decided, she could use her tongue again as payback for jerking him around at the risk of exposure like this.

Darren said 'adios' and returned to dancing, and Eric heard Meghan ask if he was still good, if he needed more water. Eric turned back to her, and his heart went cold. The friend had stepped away, and both of Meghan's hands were on the tabletop. Granted, those arms scrunched together deliciously fluffing up her tits. He could see the lace of her bra in the gap of the buttons on the front of her costume. His blood had gone cold, though, because with all of the likely tormentors' hands and arms visible, he was still being jacked off and his balls groped.

Holy shit, it was someone actually under the table! There was some perverted horny slut under the table assaulting him. Eric told Meghan he was fine and watched her and her friend slip off into the crowd. Others filled in where the two of them had been, and a couple people had slipped in where Darren had been standing. All of these people just a foot from where Eric was being manhandled and stimulated, probable moments from blowing his load all over. This was definitely too much, and Eric knew he needed to put a stop to it--but how?

As he considered how to dissuade the person stimulating him, that torturer went for a new avenue: Eric sucked in a gasping breath that drew a short look from the alien-costumed person next to him as a hot wetness enveloped the head of his cock. The hidden person was blowing him now! Eric hated how good it felt. He had no idea who it was, and he had gone into the night wanting someone like Delilah or those lesbians sucking on his prick to swallow his load--hell, even Meghan. Good lord, it could even be a dude under there. Eric groaned at the thought. It just felt so good that he was having a hard time bringing himself to work to end this. He had brought his hands to the edge of the table but had not reached under to try to pull himself away and dismiss the wicked bj artist.

The under-table activities were heating up. The person had dipped deeply enough to deepthroat Eric a few times, and the saliva and precum mixed to make his entire cock silkily lubricated. The slickness had dribbled down onto his balls and into his pubes. Eric was hoping it wasn't soaking into his costume, but the hand holding his nutsack was using the lubrication to rapidly stroke and caress his nads, time and time gently tugging on them. Eric shook his head. That was often the secret some women found to making him cum quickly--tickling his balls while working his cock. He knew to his embarrassment he would be fountaining cum in moments if he let this continue.

He reached his hands underneath and pulled up the front of his briefs, which pulled his cock away from the deepthroater, who kept sucking like a shopvac as Eric's cock withdrew. The hand cupping his nads withdrew, and the sucking mouth slipped off of the shaft but then clamped strong lips around Eric's tip. He grit his teeth as the person's tongue furiously swished across the so sensitive skin there. That person's hands themselves began a tug of war with Eric over how much coverage his bikini underwear was to provide him. Eric pulled up near the hips while the attacker tugged down around the pouch, both with increasing persistence and strength. Just how strong is the fabric, Eric wondered. Was the attacker going to tear the skimpy garment and Eric going to end up going commando tonight? The tongue kept lashing his glans, and Eric involuntarily flexed his ass, giving up another spurt of his sweet precum he had been hoping to smear on whomever he preyed upon that night.

Just then, a deep voice he recognized laughed: "Fyord, you whore!" It was Dan Brown, also from his frat, and a big time rugby player, overall solid guy. Eric looked over his shoulder, terrified Dan (and maybe anyone else) had caught sight of the debauched tug of war happening over Eric's underpants and boner armor. Dan sidled up on Eric's right and slapped him hard on the ass. That slap undid all of Eric's work in decoupling himself: Eric threw his hands up onto the table to steady himself, relinquishing his side of the briefs grapple, and his hips and crotch thrust forward entirely under the table.

Dan was saying something to Eric and laughing, pointing at Eric's toga over his shoulder, but Eric was focused on the titillating but dispiriting things he was feeling below the belt. Having let go of the bikini briefs, the fondler pulled them entirely down his thighs to his knees. Eric instinctively pivoted his legs out to keep the underpants from falling further, which completely revealed his equipment to the attacker, who had not ceased their licking and sucking on his cock tip. The hands set aside stripping him of his briefs and traced up his thighs, seizing Eric's upper thighs and not letting him pull back. The deep throating began again, this time alternating with several strokes of the sucking mouth and tongue lashing his cock head.

Eric did his best to keep up conversation with Dan, but he had no idea what was being said. Something about him definitely getting laid tonight showing so much leg or something. Eric's head was entirely with the events beneath the table. The DJ switched up the tunes, and a slower beat pulsed a slightly lower volume--a little break for folks to get a drink. Bodies pressed in around Eric, some intruding mightily close to his side and rear end. Someone was joking with Dan behind Eric, and their arm and hand kept brushing against his ass, sweeping the tiny skirt this way and that. Eric was hoping the darkness would keep people from seeing his bare ass. He could feel the hot air of the club when the skirt was swept away from his butt. Eric nervously reached a hand down to hold his toga in place.

The attacker kept up the work, and Eric knew it wouldn't be long with this sort of expert blowjob before he had an orgasm. Maybe that was the only way out of this? He couldn't step away with his underwear halfway down his legs, and he couldn't stealthily pull them back up into place. If he tried to bring his legs together to protect his sensitive balls and maybe try to hid away his overstimulated cock, his briefs would fall to the floor. Maybe that was the way? Snag those from the floor and make a bee-line for the bathroom?

The attacker snaked fingers behind his balls and along his perineum, tickling him and making him gasp a little. The tall woman on his left was reaching past him for drinks, the armor of her costume poking his nipple, and her hand tickling his ear and neck. A jostle in the crowd pushed him harder against the table, and the questing hand along his perineum stroked his asshole. Eric clenched his jaw. He had not really experimented with assplay with his ladies, and while he enjoyed tonguing their asses and slipping in a finger while making them cum, he hadn't really thought about trying it himself. The attacker was making that decision for him, and he hated that. He also hated that it felt good.

All of this stimulus, Eric knew he was coming to the edge. The attacker deepthroated him again, their tongue slipping out to jiggle his balls. One hand pushed his thighs further apart, while the other used some of the abundant saliva/precum mix to lubricate Eric's hole and slowly, steadily pushed in a finger deeper and deeper as Eric's muscles below pumped in anticipation of the doomed orgasm. Dan laughed with the guy behind Eric, who--like Dan moments ago--slapped Eric on the ass but this time with a lingering grab of his cheek. Eric could feel his big, rough fingers on the skin of his ass--the skirt had ridden up and bared his ass!

Eric felt the person pressed against him turn. It was one of the Indian engineering students, and he was turning to look behind Eric--right at the hand holding his cheek and baring Eric by lifting the skirt. The engineering student met Eric's eye and smiled and nodded. 'Very nice,' he mouthed and winked. Eric gave a weak smile in his embarrassment. At that moment, the attacker's penetrating finger started wiggling, the other hand danced its fingertips across his balls, the lips swept back and forth across his swollen head, and joking Dan slapped a hand against his pec, tweaking Eric's nipple the same way Eric had been planning to do to Meghan or Delilah.

All of those things together were just too much for the stimulated young man, and Eric felt himself tumbling into an orgasm, a very intense one. Eric's eyes crossed unbidden and his face and chest flushed further. His hole quivered and pulsed around the finger that was pumping in and out. Eric gripped the edge of the table, and his knees clenched inward against the successful fondler. Eric could barely feel it, but his briefs fell to the floor as the first surge of cum gushed forth. He stretched onto his toes with the next spurts. A weak 'oh-h-h' left Eric's mouth. Dan gave one last twisting pull on his nipple while the giant behind him gave his ass cheek a last shake before letting go. Another surge of cum gushed.

"You like that, bro?" Dan asked with a laugh, looking up and down over Eric as the young man leaned over the table. Another cum splat. "You look like I am going to later tonight."

"Someone just stepped on my toe," Eric croaked. The finger in his ass pulled out, and the hand cupping his balls tapped his nads gently, which caused Eric to flinch and gush more cum.

His involuntary muscle spasms done as his orgasm subsided, Eric felt his poor tormented cock was no longer captured but hanging free. His ass still felt bare to the pressed crowd, though, and was that a new hand on his buttock?

"Maybe it was Fyord's o-face?" asked the giant with a laugh. Eric had glanced to his left. It was that engineering student, rather blatantly cupping his bum and stroking his thumb gently into Eric's crack. Eric turned back to Dan and the giant and threw some banter their way about o-faces and their moms. Down below, the original fondler pulled along his slightly deflated--but far more sensitive--cock. Eric could feel little pumps of cum dribble from his dick, and he sorta danced from foot to foot in tortured pleasure when the hand milked the head of his cock of its last drips. The engineering student must have interpreted Eric's movement as a result of his groping his ass since he squeezed it more firmly.

Eric glanced to the guy's face to try to subtly drive him off. The engineer was staring intently at Eric's butt and thighs, but then he looked up, met Eric's eyes, and leaned in. Eric panicked that the dude was going to try to kiss him when his fratboy friends were two feet away, but the engineering student spoke into Eric's ear.

"Did you wear a thong?" he asked. "Can I see?" His other hand came around and touched Eric's upper thigh, sliding up under the toga skirt and nearing his painfully sensitive equipment. That's all Eric needed when he was so close to getting himself out of this situation, this guy to find out he had been stripped of his underwear and was dripping cum from an orgasm a moment ago. That would be a tough rumor to keep under control.

Eric snatched his left hand down and seized the adventurous hand at his front, but the one on his rear end drifted down and tickled him towards his perineum. "Stop," Eric spat through clenched teeth. The hand at the front stretched a finger into Eric's pubes, and the hand on his ass then dragged its fingers up through his crack. The engineering student smiled and mouthed 'sorry' to him and withdrew his hands. He shrank away into the crowd, and Eric saw him sniff his fingers. "Fruity little perv," Eric muttered to himself before realizing what sort of debauched thing he had just participated in. He was reminded by the feel of people walking by, sliding against his ass, and his dong dripping another spot of cum onto the floor. 'Or into my briefs,' Eric thought glumly.

Z17Lucky
Z17Lucky
44 Followers