Toga Party Ch. 002

Story Info
Circe's friend joins the party.
3.7k words
4.33
7.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time: 63 BC

Place: Rome

Cast:

Titus Fabius Marius – Roman patrician, 18

Fabia Maria Tertia, aka Mettia – Titus's sister, his twin

Fabia Maria Maior, aka Maxima, Titus's eldest sister

Fabia Maria Minor, aka Septima – Titus's elder sister

Caecilia Metella – their mother

Circe – Campanian slave to Caecilia Metella

Gelon – Nubian slave, gardener, and lover of Caecilia Metella

Melite – Germanic slave to Caecilia Metella

Breathing intensely as he recovered his composure, Titus felt the sweat running down his well-muscled chest and glide over his lean abdomen. His thighs and prick glistened where they were coated with Circe's juices. He would have to attend the baths later. As he recalled the morning's events, the youth smiled to himself at the thought of the story he would have to tell his friends. Lucius and Spurius would never believe his good fortune. Leering after Circe as she passed by, both had offered Titus the price of several Subura whores if he would order her to sleep with them. His friends had laughed as he repeatedly refused them... believing he did so for fear that his formidable mother would discover the bargain. In truth, the youth had merely wanted to keep Circe for himself... whenever he worked up the courage to bed her.

A grin spread across Titus's face as he recalled the satisfaction of Circe's cunt clamped tightly around his cock as he pumped load after load of his sperm into her. Even as he sat at the end of his bed, his twin sister had her face buried between the slave's thighs... eagerly eating her out. It had been a memorable morning but Titus's smile faded at the sight of Melite standing in his doorway. The girl was his mother's favorite body servant. Had Caecilia Metella returned home and sent her to ascertain the cause of the screams that came from her son's room?

While Titus doubted that his mother would make a fuss over his use of Circe, he was certain that she would fly into a rage if she learned that Mettia lay naked in his bed... much less discovered that he had taught her how to give a blowjob. It appeared that he would have to pay the price for his morning of pleasure. He was still too young for his mother to secure his appointment to the staff of one of the legions but she could certainly hustle him off to some distant province on the pretext of sending him to finish his education somewhere in the East.

Melite's sardonic expression indicated that she fully understood the danger she presented her master. Gathering his courage, Titus decided to bluff his way through the encounter in the hope that he might somehow manage to regain the upper hand. Raising his voice, he gruffly demanded, "What are you doing here, Melite? Doesn't my mother give you sufficient work to keep you from spying on the rest of the household? I'll find something for you to do if she doesn't!"

Blatantly ignoring Titus's bluster, Melite strode boldly into his bedchamber. As his eyes followed her movement, the youth could see the slave's tan areole... small circles around her erect nipples... through the thin material of her tunica. Indeed... the perfect round points of her taut nipples jutted out against the fabric for all to see. Clearly Melite had witnessed enough to excite her desires. Reaching out to where Mettia's face hovered over Circe's pussy, the Germanic slave brushed back several wavy tendrils of his sister's dark hair as her fingertips gently stroked her cheek. Irony dripped from every word as Melite replied to his ruse. "Yes, master, I can see that you have plenty of work for the most attractive women of this house... and it's far more pleasant than my normal chores."

Absorbed in her effort to drink every ounce of liquid from Circe's cunt, Mettia took little notice of the blonde's touch... concentrating instead on the way her tongue circled the hard nub that peeked out from beneath Circe's hood before flicking it lightly. Writhing beneath Titus's sister, the dark-haired slave moaned loudly as she grazed her clit with her teeth then sucked hood and all into her mouth. Melite nodded appreciatively as she watched... a peel of laughter ringing out as she remarked, "Our little Mettia seems to be quite a prodigy. Her technique far surpasses what Maxima did at her age. I'd say that she's made good use of her practice with Tullia... wouldn't you, Circe?"

"Yes, I hope that Cicero's daughter appreciates her skills. Once that girl's married to Gaius Calpurnius, she won't be able to sneak out for any more trysts with Mettia." Noting that the girl had paused at her last comment, Circe placed a hand on her bare shoulder and caressed her lightly. "Don't worry. I'll always find a way to make time for you if you want... and I'm sure that Melite would be glad to test your skills as well."

The blonde met Mettia's questioning gaze with an amused grin. Brushing her fingers against the girl's cheek once again, Melite nodded. "I think I'd enjoy that. You wouldn't go away disappointed either. I was always Septima's favorite."

Apparently the promise of such pleasure appealed to Mettia. Raising her head from between Circe's supple thighs, Titus's sister released the pins that held the blonde slave's tunica in place. Mettia gasped with delight as the garment fell from Melite's shoulders... revealing her naked body. Even Circe, who had evidently seen her fellow slave nude many times before, smiled in appreciation.

As Titus studied her more closely, he could easily understand why the slave would attract Septima's admiration... with her pale blonde hair, light skin, and her cornflower blue eyes that betrayed her Germanic origins. Such specimens were rare in Rome... consisting of the descendents of the few survivors of Gaius Marius's campaigns against the invading Germans... the Teutones... forty years earlier. Few free women at that time dyed their hair blonde... as Rome's laws required that of its whores to mark their status as prostitutes. The color only excited the youth more as his gaze dropped to take in the rest of Melite's superb body. Her breasts were small compared to Circe's... and even Mettia's... but they were firm and pert... making Titus's mouth water with the urge to take one of her taut nipples between his teeth. Sadly she followed Caecilia Metella's example – with no trace of hair around her pussy – but her labia had already begun to swell as Mettia's fingers slid along the length of her slit.

Watching as his sister spread the blonde's lips, already ruddy with desire, Titus shook his head in dismay. He'd never realized that Mettia had such a carnal nature. Melite groaned in anticipation as the girl plunged her tongue deep into her cunt while she flicked one thumb across her clit... the blonde's juices flowing freely already. As she pulled back, Titus's sister nodded with satisfaction. Running her tongue over her own lips, Mettia cocked her head to one side as she assessed the flavor. "Very nice. You're much sweeter than Tullia..." Melite smiled smugly at the compliment yet her features soon registered confusion as Titus's sister bent back over Circe... once again lapping at the fluids that seeped from her slit. "I'll want to try that again... but I have to finish this. I've never tasted anything like it!"

Circe's husky laughter filled the room as she witnessed the blonde's dismay. Annoyed by her friend's amusement, Melite frowned. Taking pity on her, Circe explained, "Our little girl has never tasted semen before... and it seems that she likes it."

Once she understood the situation, the blonde joined in the laughter. Spotting Mettia's dildo where she had laid it by the side of the bed, Melite raised it to her lips. She ran her tongue along the length of its shaft... frowning slightly as she realized that it did not have even the dried remains of either woman's juices on it. The sight fueled Titus lust... his flaccid cock beginning to throb as it stiffened. Meanwhile, the blonde shook her head with disappointment. "A toy as nice as this and you haven't used it?"

Another peel of Circe's laughter rang out as she pointed to the youth's budding erection. "With a prick like that in the room I hardly needed it!"

Her eyes resting on Titus's cock for the first time, Melite gasped before her lips formed a mischievous grin. Tossing the dildo on the bed next to Circe, the blonde quipped, "Yeah, I guess you're right. I bet I won't need it either... but what about Mettia? Or does big brother have other plans for our little girl?"

Titus shook his head in response. While the sight of his sister naked had certainly stimulated his passion, he had no intention of fucking her. "Sorry... I'm not a god or one of those degenerate Egyptian pharaohs. You can give her a taste of what she's missing though, Circe."

Grasping the dildo in one hand as Mettia resumed her work on her pussy, Circe opened her mouth wide... sliding it past her lips and down her throat. As she worked it in and out, she coated it with saliva, spitting on it one last time as she placed her other hand on Mettia's butt. Carefully rubbing the dildo along her slit, the dark-haired slave teased the girl with it... allowing it to press against her parted labia and pushing it an inch or so into her sopping cunt before drawing back. Titus's sister whimpered and begged Circe to let her feel its full length inside her. Looking over at her master, the slave waited for a nod from Titus before she thrust the dildo deep into Mettia's pussy... inducing a satisfied scream of both pleasure and pain from his sister.

As she watched the performance, Melite's hand rested on her pubic mound... sliding first one, then two, fingers into her own slit as her thumb circled the nub of her clit. Mettia's shout broke the blonde's concentration and convinced her that she needed more than just a couple of fingers. Crawling onto the bed next to Titus, she placed a hand on his now rigid cock. "If she gets that, then that leaves this all for me, doesn't it?"

His hands already pressed against the curve of Melite's breasts, the youth leaned forward to kiss her... nipping her lip gently as he thrust a tongue between them. Raising his hands to her face, Titus traced the outline of her lips with his fingertips as he broke off the kiss. Moments later he reached behind her and released the pale blonde hair from its braid. Finished with that task, he eagerly sought her mouth again... kissing her ardently as he tangled his fingers in her thick mane. Her lips parted beneath his in response as Titus took her shoulders into his strong embrace. For long moments they shared passion-filled kisses while their hands explored the contours of each other's bare torsos.

When Titus and Melite finished, she shook her head briskly, sending strands of her flaxen mane flying in all directions... falling over her shoulders until her long hair partially covered her high, firm breasts. Taking a tendril of it between his fingers, Titus brushed it lightly along the curve of the blonde's beast... bringing a smile to her lips. Slowly... patiently... he began to circle the wisp of her hair around the darker flesh of her areola. Melite obviously enjoyed the feel of the silken tress against her skin. Her head tilted slightly upwards, she released a long, loud moan followed by a soft sigh of satisfaction.

Excited by the sound, the youth released the strand of hair... but his tongue soon took its place. Licking Melite's silky skin, he enjoyed the feel of her firm flesh beneath it. Her breathing became ragged as Titus would pause intermittently to nibble at her rosy nipple, occasionally grazing his teeth against her skin. As he placed his lips around one hard, pointed nipple, the youth sucked on it ... relishing the feel of it in his mouth... but he made certain that the other did not feel neglected. He lifted Melite's left breast, squeezing it... gently at first, then more fiercely... pinching the pink, erect nipple between his fingers until both were as hard as pebbles.

Smiling wistfully under the youth's attention, the blonde whimpered faintly. Yet Melite had not permitted her pleasure to distract her completely. While Titus concentrated on her breasts, her hands had not remained still. Her fingers fondled his balls... even as she moaned again. Then, taking a tight grip on his cock, Melite pumped her fist forcefully... drawing his semen from his testicles yet halting when small drops of pre-cum dripped from its head. Feeling the moisture coat her fingertips, the blonde released him briefly as she raised them to her lips for a sample of the flavor Mettia so patently adored.

"Mettia, dear, I forgive you for neglecting me. I wouldn't want to miss out on this either."

Her face still buried between Circe's thighs, Mettia's tongue paused for a moment as she looked up from her task... first at the head of her brother's prick, licking her lips, then meeting Melite's gaze. Titus could see the juices that covered her nose and chin. His sister barely had breath enough to answer the blonde. "Isn't it divine? It must be something like the nectar the gods drink!"

Melite chuckled softly. "Perhaps the goddesses..."

Soon the blonde's hands were back at work... rolling his balls between her fingers. When she finished, Melite ran her fingers along the full length of Titus's shaft... her nails grazing the underside. Her voice was husky with lust as she spoke. "Fuck me. I need this in me... now!"

Fighting to control his own desire, the youth shook his head. His voice was harsh as he answered the blonde. "No, Melite, not yet. You need to remember who gives the orders in this household. I'm the master!"

Somehow the blonde did not look abashed by Titus's reprimand... merely disappointed. Titus wanted to plow Melite's furrow as desperately as he had Circe's not long before... but he would not let her take charge. "If you enjoyed the taste as much as you told my sister, then you'll have no complaints – and even if you do, you'll do as I say."

The smile on the blonde's face told the youth that she had no objections at all. As she leaned over to begin, the youth realized that he wanted to taste her as badly as she wanted him... though he wondered just how to accomplish it. His bed was large but it was slightly crowded with four people. Melite and Titus sat at the end while Mettia occupied the center. On her hands and knees, his sister hovered over Circe... gasping with delight each time the slave shoved the full length of her dildo into her snatch. Between powerful strokes, she lapped at Circe's cunt. The youth noted Mettia's skill as another spasm rocked the slave's body... her thighs quivering.

Placing a hand on his sister's shoulder, Titus gave it a gentle shove. "Hate to interrupt you... but slide over and give a guy some room."

Soon the two couples lay side-by-side on the youth's bed: Mettia still hovering over Circe as she drove the dildo into with increasingly rapid strokes while Titus lay beneath the Melite. The blonde spread her thighs to give him a view of her superb cunt. Reaching up, the youth placed his hands on her back, caressing her skin as his fingers slid across her flesh along her slim body and between her thighs. He could see the moisture that had already gathered on her labia... and smell her musky scent. Taking a couple of fingers into his mouth, Titus sucked on them slowly until they were wet... then slid them along Melite's pussy lips, parting them slightly as he slipped one into the valley between them while his thumb circled her clit. Sighing appreciatively, the blonde moaned quietly as he pried her open and sank a second, then third, finger into her soft, pink cunt.

As the youth began to pull his fingers free of Melite's moist opening, he felt her clench her muscles around them... not wishing for him to stop. His voice gruff, Titus barked, "Don't fight me. You won't remain empty long."

Circe lay perhaps a foot from her master. Reaching over he smeared her nose and lips with the juices that covered his fingers before bringing them to his own mouth. As the youth sucked his fingertips, Circe's tongue darted from her mouth eagerly licking her lips. "Better than a fine vintage of wine... eh, Circe?"

The slave nodded in agreement when Mettia's voice interrupted her. "Hey, what's going on back there?"

Glancing towards the foot of the bed, Titus saw that his sister had lifted her head from Circe's crotch. Her expression revealed her disappointment and irritation that the dark-haired slave had ceased to pump the dildo in and out of Mettia's pussy as she enjoyed the treat the youth had given her. "Sorry, sis... my fault for distracting her. Back to work, Circe. No rest for the wicked!"

"What about me?"

Melite's urgent plea reminded Titus that he had made her a promise... one he intended to keep but not before he teased her thoroughly. The youth planted soft, lingering kisses along the inner surface of the blonde's firm thighs, nipping at her flesh occasionally while his hands gently massaged her pubic mound. His exploits brought whimpers of pleasure from Melite... and soft squeals of delight as his thumbs brushed over her swollen nub.

Juggling Titus's balls adroitly as she tickled the base of his shaft with her fingertips, the blonde let her tongue glide along the length of his prick. Her warm breath flowing over him, she paused as she reached its head. Her velvety tongue went to work... circling it delicately as she pumped his cock several times. When his pre-cum began to seep out, Melite lapped at it expertly before working her lips around his engorged head. Her moist mouth engulfed Titus as she began to swallow him inch by inch. The youth thought he would explode as she slipped her sensuous lips over his throbbing prick.

Forced to concentrate on Melite's pussy to keep from blowing his load then and there, Titus sucked the folds of her hood into his mouth as his tongue prodded her clit. Regaining some of his composure, he slid a couple of fingers along the edges of her labia before plunging them deep into her cunt. He worked them in and out frantically as he took her nub between his teeth. Melite's cries of delight rang out after only a moment... rapidly mingling with his sister's. Her fingers clutching the sheets tightly as Circe slammed the dildo deep into Mettia, her body was covered with sweat. Finally unable to take any more, the youth's sister collapsed as a wave of orgasms convulsed her body. Soon both women lay motionless on the bed as they gasped for breath.

Smiling briefly at the ecstasy he knew his sister had enjoyed, Titus nonetheless could not allow Melite to rest. He had been at the brink and needed his release as well. Rising to his knees, he pulled the blonde from the collapsed heap... pulling her tight against his chest and kissing her before shoving her face down to his groin. His sharp command gave her no her no chance to refuse. "Suck me!"

Despite her exhaustion, Melite attacked Titus's shaft energetically... slurping him into her mouth again with vigor. Strands of her flaxen hair fell against his balls and thighs as she worked on him... its silken feel exciting him further. Her head bobbing back and forth along the length of his cock, the blonde seemed to take great pleasure in her task. The youth groaned loudly as Melite sucked him hard, taking his prick so deep into her mouth that he could feel the head against the back of her throat. Titus gritted his teeth as his semen surged upwards from his balls and along his shaft until he was ready to explode.

Melite resisted as he pulled her head away from his prick, begging for him to cum in her mouth... but Titus had other plans. His load burst forth just as he released his cock from her lips. Semen covered the blonde's face as successive spurts landed on her pert breasts and flat stomach. Still eager to claim her reward, Melite took Titus back into her mouth. Even after his load was spent, she sucked on him... coaxing every last drop of his seed from his balls.

12