Toga Party Ch. 004

Story Info
Titus enjoys the sights of Rhodes.
3.4k words
4.67
3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time: 60 BC

Place: Rhodes

Cast: Titus Fabius Marius -- Roman patrician, 19

Fabia Maria Tertia, aka Mettia -- Titus's sister, his twin

Gaius Claudius Decimus -- teacher of rhetoric and logic

Marcia Aurelia -- Gaius' much younger wife, 23

Julia Callista -- sister to the legate, Lucius Julius Aemilius, 18

Decius Aurelius Carbo -- Mettia's prospective husband

Cornelia Cinnilla -- patrician lady who intrigues Titus, 20

As he climbed the road that led up the hill to Claudius Decimus' home, Titus' features took on a grim expression as he prepared himself to face the first of many long, boring lessons that he was certain he would have to endure over the next year. The rhetorician had a reputation as a harsh taskmaster... though his methods appeared to have produced skilled speakers, well able to sway the sympathy of the city's mobs while still appealing to the men who held the greatest positions of power in Rome. Sighing softly to himself, Titus acknowledged the necessity of such talent. A successful military career would only carry him so far and he meant to win the high rank that would secure his place in the Republic's hierarchy. Never again would his family have to face ruin as it had after the proscription of Titus' father.

Despite his ambitions to win a place in the foremost ranks of Rome's elite, Titus still regretted the lectures he would endure. Claudius Decimus was renowned for his virtuous and honorable philosophy. No doubt he would frown on the reprobate, as Titus' stern uncles labeled him, who had come to study with him... taking every opportunity to reprimand and censure the youth for his decadence and degenerate routine.

Arriving at the rhetorician's door, Titus frowned discontentedly as he heard that Claudius Decimus was not at home... that he had left on a business trip that might take a week or more. With profound apologies, the doorkeeper led the young man to the inner courtyard with the promise to notify his mistress. She, the slave informed Titus, would be able to explain her husband's absence and the date of his return.

Impatient at the delay, Titus paced the courtyard. Relieved by the discovery that he would have a period of respite before facing Claudius Decimus' scrutiny, he was eager to return home... knowing that his sister planned to spend the afternoon exploring Anjana's vast sexual experience. Smiling broadly as he recalled the pleasure she had taught him the night before, Titus felt himself go hard at the mere memory. He had lasted longer than ever before and felt the most intense orgasms. Mettia confirmed that the slave knew how to gratify her desires as well. Anjana was a purchase worth far more than the sesterces he had spent on her.

Titus' cock pressed against the folds of his toga... straining to free itself of the garment's confines. Frowning as he glanced around the courtyard, he searched for Claudius Decimus' wife. The sooner he dealt with the woman the sooner he could make his way back to the house he rented and enjoy Anjana's talented mouth, hands, and pussy. What was taking her so long anyway?

From the corner of his eye Titus caught sight of two women crossing the edge of the courtyard. Both were attractive... thus retaining his attention. Something else garnered his notice. They moved silently, not quite furtively, but certainly eagerly towards their destination. From the quality of their garments he could tell these were not slaves attempting to avoid some odious duty but women of some rank.

His curiosity aroused, the young man followed the women as they entered a hall that led down one wing of the villa. Fortunately, the women seemed to pay no attention to their surroundings... more intent on each other than anything else. The older one, a woman perhaps a little more than Titus' age... twenty-two or twenty-three... held out her hand to the other. Taking hold of the outstretched hand, the second girl clasped it tightly, interweaving her fingers with her companion's. The intimacy of the gesture told Titus that these two were more than mere friends. As he made his way down the hallway, he took advantage of the many alcoves lined the corridor... not wishing to be caught observing the pair.

Suddenly the women paused before a doorway. Releasing her companion's hand, the younger one stepped away and shook her head. Though her voice was barely more than a whisper, it carried up the hallway to the recess where Titus concealed himself. Her voice conveyed both excitement and trepidation... eagerness and reluctance. "No, Aurelia, I can't. It isn't... right. I want to... but I know I shouldn't. I can't."

Aurelia turned towards the girl... hair the color of ripened wheat piled on top of her head in an elaborate style. Her face registered her disappointment and when she responded Titus could hear the anguish... as well as a hint of frustration. "Why, Callista? Do you not enjoy our time together? Have I not shown you what pleasures you can experience?"

Reaching out to take the other woman's hands in hers, Callista smiled broadly for a moment before tears filled her eyes. Struggling to speak, she sobbed, "Yes, Aurelia, I never knew there could be such ecstasy! I want that bliss... but it would be wrong. Think of what my brother's enemies would say if they found out about us; he would be disgraced!"

At the mention of Callista's brother, all the compassion that had filled Aurelia's features disappeared. Distaste, perhaps even revulsion, took its place. Her tone became strident as she sought to soothe her friend's anxiety. "You're concerned about Lucius and his reputation? You needn't be troubled by that. Everyone already knows that he's buggering any man or woman on the island he can... but has that brought any shame on him? No, everyone blithely overlooks it. No, they all have their own indulgences."

"It's different with a woman though. Lucius has told me so." Callista's voice quivered faintly... as if trying to convince herself but failing. "A woman's reputation must be untarnished. There can be no hint at reproach if she is going to find a husband and lead a normal life! It would be wrong, Aurelia."

Tears welled in Callista's eyes as she spoke, one slowly pouring out and gliding down her cheek. Aurelia's face filled with compassion as she watched the girl's torment. With the thumb of her right hand she wiped away that tear and several that followed... then, as they slowed, Aurelia leaned over and licked the salty remains from Callista's skin. Her tongue caressing the girl's flesh, the flaxen blonde let her lips work their way to her companion's... eagerly claiming them. A soft whimper, followed by a moan of delight, revealed that the young brunette's objections were faltering even as her lips parted to allow Aurelia's tongue to plunge into her mouth.

Releasing an intense squeal as Aurelia's palm caressed her left breast, Callista confirmed her longing as the blonde rolled her nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Titus looked on hungrily... noting the size of the rigid nipple as it pressed against the material of her stola. While she pinched it firmly, Aurelia broke off the kiss. Her vivid blue eyes met Callista's warm amber ones as she smiled wantonly. "Does this really feel wrong to you, Callista? We can stop if you wish."

"No!!" The young brunette's fervent exclamation made it quite clear that she was not prepared to halt now that Aurelia had started her ministrations. Reaching for the fibula at the shoulder of Callista's stola, the older woman released the material from its clasp. As the cloth slid downward it revealed the ivory flesh of the shoulder... then the breast, high and firm, its weight resting gently against Aurelia's palm as she grinned mischievously. Speaking in a breathless tone, Callista confessed, "You've made your point. I don't care what Lucius says, I want your touch!"

A moment later Callista leaned forward... her hand tugging at the neck of Aurelia's stola until the bare flesh of her throat tempted her mouth from her friend's lips. Nipping first at the collarbone, Callista's teeth lightly grazed Aurelia's skin as she moved slowly towards her nipple. As Callista's tongue circled her areola, the blonde's lips parted... emitting a soft moan that brought a smile to her friend's lip. After she caught her breath, Aurelia grasped Callista's hand firmly in hers and pulled her through the nearby doorway as she exclaimed, "Come on! I can't wait any longer!"

Without hesitation Titus moved quickly to discover what would happen next. He halted at the doorway, peeking around the frame before entering. Inside, Callista's stola lay pooled at her feet. Standing before Aurelia, she seemed a living statue of Venus... with a beautiful face, long, luscious legs, and high, firm breasts that rose and fell ever so slightly with each breath. Tantalized by the sight, Aurelia reached out to cup one in her hand, squeezing it gently before lowering her head to take Callista's other nipple between her teeth. Gently kneading the firm flesh, Aurelia suddenly bit down... tugging the nipple, stretching it taught. The girl's cry of surprise and pleasure echoed through the room.

"Oh, Aurelia, how could I have ever considered refusing you? You know just what excites me!"

A wicked grin appeared on the blonde's lips in response to Callista's declaration as she released her hold and gently shoved the girl backwards onto the awaiting bed. Collapsing onto the feather mattress, Callista giggled as Aurelia leaned over her with a lascivious expression on her features. One shoulder and breast were already bare but the fibula held her stola in place... much to Callista's chagrin. Pretending to pout, she complained, "I must not be able to rouse your passion though. Here I am naked in your bed and you're still fully clothed!"

Chuckling softly as placed one knee on the mattress, Aurelia reached out to take Callista's hand in hers... drawing it up to her lips. She sucked on it tenderly before she spoke. "Callista, do you really believe that I would just fall into bed with you because you have an exquisite body and the best tasting pussy that I've ever eaten?"

"You had better, Aurelia! You've got me so horny that I want to rip that stola right off and bite your tits!" In one swift motion, Callista pulled her fingers from her companion's mouth and grabbed the fibula, yanking it free of the material of the dress... nearly tearing it in her haste. The linen slipped swiftly from Aurelia's shoulder to reveal her breasts, soft and full. Her mouth open, Callista raised her head to take the nipple between her teeth. Aurelia's areolae, dark against her skin, were a contrast the Callista's pink nipples. Biting down harshly, the girl tugged at it... sending a shiver of delight through Aurelia's body. Before she could respond, Callista nipped it again.

A low moan escaped the woman's lips. "Gods, Callista, you're getting so good at this! It's hard to believe that less than a couple of months ago you were a fumbling virgin."

Aurelia's other breast in her left hand, Callista tweaked its nipple before letting her thumb circle it lightly as she responded, "I've had a good teacher... and daily lessons haven't hurt."

Her lips curving upwards in a smile, Aurelia simply nodded as she placed her hands on the back off Callista's head, twining her fingers in the dark hair and pulling her face deeper into her cleavage. Reacting enthusiastically, the girl ran her tongue around the edge of Aurelia's areola before flicking the nipple repeatedly while still kneading the other breast with her long, agile fingers.

Though panting softly as Callista worked earnestly to please her, Aurelia's hands were occupied as well. Sliding down the soft flesh of the girl's shoulders to her breasts, her nimble digits caressed Callista enthusiastically... rolling each tit between finger and thumb before pulling it repeatedly.

Enthralled by what he was witnessing, Titus had stood frozen at the door to Aurelia's bedroom but he realized that someone would come down the corridor eventually and catch him as he spied on the couple. Casting a quick glance around the room, he spotted a small alcove. While he knew that he should abandon this prurience, the temptation of two beautiful women making passionate love roused his lust. Though he could not just rush in and join the erotic merriment, Titus' mind rebelled at the thought of abandoning the prospect of watching as the women consummated their desires.

Hastily, Titus dashed for cover as Aurelia pushed the girl backwards so that she was lying prone on the mattress. Her hands gliding down Callista's bare skin, she kissed her eagerly... her tongue forcefully probing the girl's mouth. The girl gasped as Aurelia's touch caressed her waist. Before Callista could respond, the woman's hands softly stroked the insides of her thighs. Squealing in anticipation as Aurelia's fingertips slid impatiently towards the silky folds of her labia, the girl broke the kiss and arched her back... practically forcing her hard, stiff nipple back into the woman's mouth. Grabbing it between her lips, Aurelia sucked on it intently as her fingers slid up and down the length of Callista's pussy. Then her thumb began circling her lover's aching clit... slowly, methodically. Aurelia definitely knew what she was doing!

Smiling lasciviously, Aurelia cupped Callista's vagina in her hand as her thumb brushed against the girl's clit repeatedly. Soon she slipped one finger between the engorged lips... then a second one, and a third! As she thrust her fingers vigorously into the girl's pussy, Callista's juices began to flow profusely. The wet, squishy sound began to drive Titus mad as he desperately wanted to rush over and lap at Callista's nectar-encoated vagina.

Apparently, the scent and sound of the girl's streaming pussy had the same effect on Aurelia. Swearing softly, Callista grabbed frantically at her lover's head as she pulled away from the attention she was lavishing on the girl's sensitive nipples... only to relent as her tongue made its way to her damp thighs, slurping furiously as she drank Callista's juices.

After her first greedy mouthfuls, Aurelia let her tongue linger as it traveled the length of her companion's vagina... lapping gently before pushing between the lips to gather more. Curling her tongue to make it stiffer, she probed Callista's pussy energetically. Exclamations of gratification echoed through the room as the girl pulled Aurelia's head deeper into her slit. After a few blissful moments, the girl sighed softly as her lover began to lap at her now copious nectar. Then, suddenly, Aurelia wrapped her lips around Callista's clit and began to suck enthusiastically!

Erupting with a shriek that reverberated throughout the room, Callista threw her head back as she climaxed... gasping for air as the waves of her orgasm washed over her. Clearly Aurelia was delighted with her accomplishment. A wide smile spread across her face... the corners of her mouth glistening with Callista's juices, while a rivulet slid down her chin as she watched her companion slowly recover her senses. Dipping two fingers into Callista's pussy, she moved them around to make certain they were fully coated before withdrawing them.

Disappointed to discover Aurelia's nimble fingers no longer teasing her slit, the girl frowned... but only for a moment. Soon the woman's fingers were tracing the lines of Callista's lips, smearing them with her own juices. As the girl parted her lips and sucked them, Aurelia enquired, "Have you ever tasted anything sweeter?"

Callista giggled softly around her companion's fingers. "Well, I have to say that that I taste pretty good... but I knew that much before I met you!"

An expression of surprise on her features, Aurelia grinned wickedly as she drew her fingers out of her friend's mouth and licked them herself. "Why, Callista, you naughty girl! Do you mean that you masturbated and tasted yourself before we met? And I thought you were such a nice girl..."

"Only a few times..." Callista sputtered, "and I never got this kind of result."

Laughing as she leaned in to kiss the girl, Aurelia quipped, "I bet you say that to all your sluts.

Abashed by the comment, Callista shook her head furiously. "No, Aurelia, you're my only slut... um, I mean, lover!"

As she cupped Callista's chin in her palm, Aurelia kissed her softly... tenderly. "Don't worry. I know that but... have you ever fantasized of making love to another?" Sensing the girl's reluctance to answer, Aurelia caressed her cheek with one thumb. "It's natural to be attracted to more than one person. It can even be fun!"

"You won't be mad?"

The girl's worried countenance made Aurelia shake her head. "Of course not! Haven't I encouraged you to explore your desires? I want you to feel fulfilled... with me or anyone else who rouses your ardor." Hesitating briefly, the woman licked her lips before continuing, "You know that I have other lovers, don't you?"

A single nod of her head confirmed that Callista did indeed realize her companion's appetites were not limited to her.

Tentatively, worried by the girl's expression, Aurelia queried her friend, "Does that bother you? I had thought I had made it clear that I enjoy sex with multiple partners. Each is unique and gives me a feeling that no other can."

Biting her lip, Callista glanced downward... focusing her gaze on Aurelia's taut nipples. "No... well, a little. I sometimes get a little jealous knowing that someone else is tasting your pussy, giving you pleasure. On the other hand, I have to say it excites me too!"

"It does?"

Aurelia had never expected that! During their affair, Callista had always appeared so bashful and shy. Never had the girl initiated one of their trysts without qualms... though they were soon dissipated. Now she was discovering that Callista had new depths! Her vagina, already moist, grew wetter as she considered the possibilities.

Still uncertain of herself, the girl nodded again... then more emphatically. "I've thought about it several times when I played with myself at night. I've imagined you and Cinnilla fucking each other's brains out in wild abandon. Do you know how much I'd enjoy seeing that? Or even joining the two of you?"

Stunned by these revelations, Aurelia remained silent as she considered them. Perhaps she had underestimated her companion? No, she definitely had!

"I'm sorry, Aurelia!" Callista exclaimed. "I shouldn't have said anything! I'm just glad that you like me enough to make love with me. Forget what I said!"

With a shake of her head, Aurelia dismissed the girl's word. "I most certainly will not! Clearly, you're ready for more... and faster than I ever expected. You're blossoming into a woman, Callista! Cinnilla is out of town until next week but I know that she'd love for you to join us!"

An expression of relief on her delicate features, Callista smiled nervously. Reaching over to the nightstand beside Aurelia's bed, she retrieved the dildo that lay there... absently running its head the length of her vagina as she formed her response. "Thank you, Aurelia. There's just so much I want to learn!"

Sinking down onto the mattress beside the girl, Aurelia replied, "It will be my pleasure... and Cinnilla's!"

As if just comprehending that Aurelia's favorite dildo was in her hand, Callista turned to face her. Side by side the women lay completely naked as the girl began teasing her companion with it. Gliding along Aurelia's labia, the dildo stirred her lust again as Callista penetrated her vagina with it. Moaning softly as she pulled free, Aurelia raised her body from the comfort of the mattress. Moments later she was on her hands and knees... her derrière pointed squarely in Titus' direction. With her legs spread wide, Aurelia's pussy gaped open as she breathlessly instructed Callista to drive her dildo deep into her vagina.

12