Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man wants me to work for him. He's paying a good salary, plus I get to work from home."

"That's great news Jamie. Now I need to find a job, my savings won't last forever."

"Take your time and find something you want to do. Remember it's over an hour to Leeds from here, you might want to get something local." Karen nodded and went about eating her lunch.

Jamie spent some time clearing out the small bedroom ready to use as an office, he ordered a desk and chair online. Karen smiled as she watched her brother work. As the evening got darker, Jamie saw what looked like a motorcycle approaching the cottage. The rider stopped and walked to the house.

"You Jamie Duggan?" Jamie nodded. "Got a package for you from FCS, my instructions are to wait while you sign it, then get it back to them."

"You had better come in." The man followed Jamie into the kitchen, he waited silently as Jamie looked over the contract. After signing it Jamie handed it back to the courier, keeping his part of the paperwork. The courier thanked him, walked out and sped off into the night.

"They must be desperate to get you on board." Karen stated as she cooked dinner.

"Looks that way. I just hope it works out, especially with the salary he offered."

"Maybe I can become a lady of luxury, if you are earning that much." Karen smiled as she hugged her brother.

"Maybe you can, or maybe I will force you to work." Jamie laughed as Karen playfully slapped his chest. "Seriously, if it takes you months to find a job, it's no big deal."

"It is to me Jamie, I am not going to sponge off of you because I am too lazy to find work."

"You're not sponging off me. You are welcome here and you know it." Jamie reassured his sister.

That night Karen treated Jamie to some mind blowing sex. Karen rode her brother's cock so hard, Jamie squeezed her nipples as she orgasmed. When Jamie said he was close himself, Karen treated him to a sensual blowjob.

"AAAAHH FUUUCKK!" Jamie hissed as his cock filled Karen's mouth with cum. Karen swallowed every drop before licking her lips.

"That was fucking amazing!" Jamie gasped.

"That's your reward for calling me your wife earlier today." Jamie looked at Karen, the look in her eyes was of pure love for her brother. Karen cuddled into Jamie, smiling as she drifted off to sleep.

The following day a package containing Jamie's laptop and mobile phone were delivered, a quick phone call and Jamie was connected and ready to work. Karen left to go in search of a job for herself.

A local doctors surgery was looking for a receptionist, Karen was more than qualified for the position. The following day Karen was informed the job was hers if she wanted it. Jamie suggested they go out to dinner that night.

Over the following months Jamie and Karen got to know some of the locals, people just accepted they were a married couple. Karen arrived home from work one afternoon, a man in a suit arrived at almost the same time.

Karen looked at the man. "Can I help you?"

"I am looking for Mr Jamie Duggan, is he here?" The man asked.

"Come in." Karen called for Jamie as they entered the cottage. Jamie appeared from his office.

"Jamie, this gentleman is looking for you."

The man stepped forward to greet Jamie. "Bentley, Andrew Bentley." The man smiled.

"What can I do for you Mr Bentley?"

"I am a lawyer, I represent the estate of the late Mr Edward Cranston. I believe you knew him as Ted, the man who sold you the cottage."

"Yes, he insisted I call him Ted. Please, sit down Mr Bentley." Jamie and Karen sat on the couch waiting for Bentley to explain.

"Mr Cranston's will was read recently, he specifically asked me not to contact you until after it was read. His sons have inherited the farm, all other assets are to be split between them. Ted also named you in his will."

"Why me?" Jamie asked, somewhat confused.

"Mr Cranston wanted to make sure that you would be secure in the cottage. To that end he has placed a condition that the access road to the cottage cannot be touched. Basically what it means is whoever buys the farm from his sons will not be able to claim it as theirs and make access difficult for you." Jamie nodded, he understood and was grateful to Ted.

"Mr Cranston also left me this envelope to give to you, I have no idea what is inside." Bentley leaned forward and passed Jamie the envelope. Jamie took it and carefully opened it, Karen looked on as Jamie opened the letter inside.

Dear Jamie

I am sure my lawyer has explained about the access to the cottage, I had to do that as I know my sons wouldn't have given it a second thought. Enclosed with this letter is a cheque, you will find it covers the amount you paid me for the cottage. Like I said when we spoke, it's only money, and I can't take it with me.

Use the money how you see fit, pay off your mortgage or have a bloody good time with it, either way I don't care. I wish you all the best for the future.

Take care and thank you for your service.

Ted.

Jamie sat and stared at the letter. "Is everything okay Jamie? Karen asked.

Jamie nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah I guess so. Can he really do this?" Jamie asked Bentley.

"Sorry, you'll have to enlighten me. I have no idea what was in the letter."

"Ted has given me a cheque. It amounts to what I paid him for this place. Can he do that?"

"Yes, yes he can. Mr Cranston was of sound mind when he passed away, any decisions he made are legal. I will admit that Ted mentioned he wanted to do something for you, he didn't specify what."

"What will you do with the money Jamie?" Karen asked as she placed her hand on his arm.

"Not sure. Pay off the mortgage I guess, that will cut down the monthly outgoings."

"A wise idea, If I may say so, Mr Duggan." Bentley suggested. "A mortgage is the largest debt for most people, my advice would be to pay it off. Unless you have a more pressing use for the money." Bentley announced he had to leave. "I will leave you to discuss it with your wife, here's my card in case you need any advice. I'll bid you a good evening." Karen showed Bentley out as Jamie stared at the cheque.

"Take your time and think about it Jamie." Karen kissed her brother on the cheek. "I'll get changed and make a start on cooking my husband his dinner."

Jamie smiled. "I'll be finished with work in a short while, I'll give you a hand." Jamie headed back to his office.

Jamie laid the table as Karen served the food onto plates. "I meant to ask you earlier. but forgot what with Bentley being here. How come you got home early from work?"

"It was quiet so they let me come home." Jamie nodded and sat down. "Also, I need to talk to you."

Jamie looked up at his sister. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong, honest." Karen replied with a smile.

"Something's up, what is it?" Jamie asked.

Karen reached over and took hold of Jamie's hand. "There is nothing wrong Jamie, unless you consider being a father wrong?" Jamie looked up so quickly he was almost dizzy.

"A father? You mean you're pregnant?" Karen nodded and smiled.

"That's brilliant news. Me a Dad, who'd have thought it?" Jamie got up and walked around to Karen. He leant over and kissed Karen.

"Dinner first. We can have dessert later."

"Can we still, you know, have sex?" Jamie asked.

"Of course we can. It might get awkward when I get bigger, but I am sure we can think of something."

Jamie didn't say much more over dinner. Karen wasn't upset, when he wasn't eating he was smiling. After clearing away they went and sat in the lounge, the log fire was the only light in the room. Karen removed her t-shirt exposing her bare breasts.

"Make love to me Jamie." Karen removed her yoga pants and lay down on the rug. Jamie undressed and joined Karen. After licking her to two orgasms Jamie slowly pushed his cock into Karen's pussy.

"You don't have to be so gentle, I won't break." Slowly Jamie made love to his sister, as she screamed out Jamie thrust deep inside her. Karen shuddered as her brother's cock twitched, she gasped as she felt him cum. Jamie raised himself up to keep his weight from squashing Karen, he looked at his sister as she smiled at him. Karen whispered to Jamie that she loved him.

For the next few months Karen continued to work, Jamie used his spare time to get the room ready for the baby. They were out shopping when Karen went into labour, twenty minutes later they arrived at the hospital. Jamie went with Karen into the delivery room, the midwife reassured them both that everything would be okay. Jamie held Karen's hand and wiped her brow as she delivered the baby, when Karen squeezed his hand Jamie had to bite his lip. 'God the strength of a pregnant woman!' Jamie thought as his hand throbbed.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." The midwife smiled at Jamie, he leant over and kissed Karen.

The midwife handed Karen the baby, she looked at Jamie. "What do you think of Molly for her name?"

Jamie smiled. Yeah I like that, Molly Duggan."

Eighteen months later.

Jamie stood up from his desk, his legs tired from sitting too long. He looked out of the window at Karen and Molly in the garden. Molly was holding Karen's hand, they walked around looking at the flowers. When Karen spotted Jamie at the window she pointed him out to Molly, she waved at her Dad. Jamie waved back and looked on as he admired his pregnant sister, Karen had taken to being a Mum like a duck to water.

In eight weeks she was due to give birth to Molly's sister. Jamie thought about how his life had changed. When he settled in Yorkshire he never imagined having a family, now he was going to become a father again. He watched Karen walk towards the house, their daughter holding her Mother's hand. Jamie went downstairs, Molly rushed at him for a cuddle. He stood with Molly in his arms, Karen walked over and joined them. Jamie smiled as Karen whispered that she loved him.

"Love you too, Mrs Duggan." Jamie kissed Karen, Molly giggled as she watched her parents kiss.

"Hungry." Molly quipped. Jamie and Karen laughed as they walked to the kitchen for lunch.

© The author. All rights reserved.

12