Together for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry." Terry was sincere.

His mother shook her head with incredulity, like he was apologizing for breathing, "You've done nothing wrong. I'm not even sure if Trisha did. I mean, I'm the one who raised you kids." She shrugged and took another sip. "I was just so angry, seeing her there like that. She was just supposed to be your sister again, that was the plan. We were supposed to be a normal family again."

Terry noticed the sorrow in her voice, and noticed a peculiar turn of phrase. She'd said that before. She said that she wanted to be Terry's mother again. And Trisha did to, that she wanted to be Terry's sister again. Could it be that she was-

"Jealous?" He would have never blurted out that thought on any normal day or night, but his life was anything but normal right now, and it made the most sense with the available information. "You were jealous?"

His mother was not as bashful as her daughter, but she did hesitate before answering. "Your father doesn't sleep with me anymore. You look a lot like him, that's all." She smirked, "It's embarrassing to admit, but you've grown into a fine young man, and I'm not the girl I used to be."

"Sure you are." He shrugged. "Pretty enough for fifty. You still go out on walks and everything. Nice legs, nice ass..."

That got a reaction out of her. She laughed. "That's a good one."

"I'm not kidding mom. There's nothing wrong with you." He asserted.

His mother sighed and got up, lying what was left on the whiskey on the table. "I should get to bed."

"Why?" Terry asked.

"Because it's late." His mother was terse.

Terry blocked her way to the door. "Are you sure that's why? Or are you running?" Terry knew the look of someone who was running away.

"Terry," His mother looked away, "If I stay up any longer I wont be able to think clearly. I'll do something I'll regret."

"Blame it on the drink." Terry took a step forward. "Blame it on the stress. Say you were tired." She leaned, but did not step back as he came closer. "Mom," Terry's heart was beating fast. If he hadn't just stared down a biker he probably wouldn't of had the courage to do this, "It's not your fault. None of it is. You shouldn't feel guilty about wanting something." She met his eyes. They were cooler and deeper than his sisters, but just as wild with desire. She was trembling when he touched her hands.

"Terry, I'm your mother. I'm responsible for you. This is abusive. If you do this for me I'll never be able to forgive myself." She shook her head. "Just let me go."

"For you? I'm doing this for me." He asserted. She looked up to him and met his eyes again. "You're beautiful." Her eyes widened as he grasped her around the waist and pulled her in. "I'm not letting anyone bully me into anything again." His mother returned the favor and held him tight. "You shouldn't either."

He kissed her quickly, a little peck on the lips. His mother blushed wildly. "How did that feel?"

"Terry," His mother caressed his side. "What's gotten into you?"

"I think I just learned to value life a little bit more." He answered, and kissed her again, this time, longer and deeper, his tongue touching hers. It was like firing a gun as the horseraces. She wrapped a leg around him, closed her eyes and groaned against him without reservation. He was suddenly aware of her chest pressing against him and his pants getting tighter against his mother. He stumbled into a wall as his mother put both feet on the ground again and deftly slunk her hands up his shirt and down his pants. He shivered as her experienced hands toyed with his chest and hips. She sank her hands deeper and undid his clothes like a locksmith. His pants fell before he knew they were being unzipped.

This was going quickly, so he went again on the offensive, pushing against the wall and stepping out of his pants. He kissed her neck and earlobe just as her soft hands fished out his cock and stroked it in the open air. They shuddered as one and broke off the kiss as she tore off his shirt. He replied by grabbing her waistband his thumbs and pulling down everything blocking him from her. She went to the floor as he did and he pounced on her.

"Mph!" She murmured into him as he pressed himself against her shaved groin. She groaned as the slick opening wrapped around the sides of his dick. He was not inside, not yet. He felt her legs lock around him and saw his mother rip of her shirt and unclasp her bra as she humped his cock. Her breasts had sagged a bit with age, but exercise kept her fit and pert as could be. There were stretch marks, but in all she was-

"Beautiful." She squirmed like a schoolgirl against him when he said it. Her smile was genuine and she angled herself just right and his cock slipped until the tip was pressed against her entrance. "Um, Mom, are you sure-" She pressed slowly and he took that as a yes.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed." She teased. She bit her lip as he entered her, it sunk to the hilt quickly. "I haven't been this wet in years Terry." She raised her eyebrows. "Well? Come on momma's boy show me what you've got!" He grunted, lifting himself up on his hands and began thrusting. "Oh!" He looked down at his mother's ecstatic face. He could hardly recognize her. This was all going so fast. "Am I as tight as Trisha?" She asked.

"A-Actually," Terry tried to concentrate, "We never got further than what you saw."

"AHH!" His mother seemed turned on by that; she covered her mouth to keep from wakening up everyone in the house. "So I beat her there then?" She continued the conversation, rocking her body against him. "I wonder if she'll ever live that down." Terry was just trying to think about anything but cumming inside of his mother. He had trouble with endurance even at the best of times. "You okay honey?" His mother huffed, slightly concerned.

"Just, Ah, trying not to cum inside just yet," Terry admitted.

His mother chuckled and cooed, "My little boy is that turned on? He wants to cum inside of mommy? He's going to-" She tensed and began shaking, "Oh god Terry, Oh god!" Her muscles gleamed in sweat from their lovemaking, her spine arched along the rug Terry had known all since childhood. He felt himself cumming just as his mothers legs seized and tightened. She held her mouth and remained relatively silent as he felt her convulsing on his cock, her pussy pumping his seed into her. It felt so wrong, more wrong than anything else this weekend, but she milked him dry as he thrust into her tight, mature body. Her face was elated as he continued cumming inside. "Yes, yes." She was coming down from it, her body still rolling like waves on a beach, her hips still grinding on him in desire.

"Hey Mom." Terry started.

"Yes dear?"

"I can't get out."

"Oh!" She blushed and unhooked her legs, letting him finally fall out of her. "S-Sorry!" He'd never hear her stutter before. It was cute. "Oh my, just, oh," she looked around at the floor, "Just, um, you get dressed and I'll take care of this." She said hurriedly.

"Right." It was amazing how quickly she made the switch back to his mother, or maybe she never switched at all. He brought up his underwear and the rest of his clothes as his mother cleaned up and dressed herself. "Ah, look." He was just about presentable when he turned to see his mother looking out the window. She was still in a post orgasm haze, but her smile had some longing sadness to it. "It's morning." She said with distain. "I guess it's time for you to go." And then, with hope, she looked at him, still buck naked, "Remember to call, alright?"

-

"I'm sorry, this is all so confusing." Terry was rubbing his head. "Why are you in the same car as me again? I'm heading back to college."

"See," Trisha tried explaining again, "Bill broke up with me cause he's fucking dad right? And that means I've got nowhere to go, so I might as well stay with you and get a graduate degree."

"You can't just get a graduate degree. Also, you can't just live with me."

"I had a GPA of 3.8. I'm sure they'll pay me to be a grad student. And we'll just not tell anyone I'm living with you."

"I already have roommates, and what do you mean 3.8? How they hell are you such a... you sucked your professors dicks didn't you?"

"Only one! I just flirted with the rest. And one was gay, thus the .2." She shrugged. "And your roommates sound cool. They don't sound like narcs."

"Great." Terry massaged his forehead.

"What I want to know is how you got mom to agree to this. I mean she was absolutely giddy this morning and totally forgave me for everything." Trisha groaned, "and I still have a hangover... wait." She had a thought, "Did you-" her eyes widened with the possibility, "No!" She looked at her brother with abject disgust, "Did you fuck mom while I was passed out!?"

"You're one to judge." Terry smirked with pride.

"No, but, I mean..." Trisha's surprised face pouted. "You fucked her before you fucked me!"

"Don't get so worked up about it." Terry continued smirking.

"What does she have that I don't?" Trisha crossed her arms over her ample breasts. "Wrinkly old fart. You better fuck me once we get back to your place."

"Hey look, I don't want this to be a regular thing okay? This weekend was a special case. Emotions were high, there was a lot of drama, and things happened. I don't want to get into the habit of fucking relatives you know?"

"You can't be serious." Trish glared at him. "After all this, you are still playing hard to get?"

"I told you, I don't want to run off with you. I'm going to live my life the way I want."

"You tease!" She accused. "I broke a bikers arm for you!"

"By the way, did you really learn that from strugglefucking? Also, I had to Google that phrase. That guy must have been pretty hardcore."

"He was compensating for a small dick, and actually it was just supposed to be a lock, but I was drunk okay!"

"That's another thing. This is a dry campus."

Trisha groaned in frustration, "This sucks!"

Terry laughed, "Well, at least we'll have each other."

Trisha took a deep breath. "Yea, I guess there is that." She smiled and leaned back on her seat. "So." She tapped her legs in boredom. "Five hour drive."

"Yep."

"Want some road head? I'm really good at it." Terry sighed and raised an eyebrow. "I had a boyfriend who was a trucker, and it was our primary form of communication." She explained.

"I think you're just making up boyfriends now."

"If you say no, I will pester you for five full hours." Trisha threatened. Then she gave a slutty grin and asked, "So what will it be?"

12