Together in Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying your new toy baby?" he said.

"Yes daddy," I moaned.

"Do you like it when I do this?" he said. Moving the button.

I groaned loudly. "Fuck yes," I cried out, pleasure surging from my pussy. I flopped over onto my side, bringing my knees up as I think I came again., It could have been the same one. Drenching my already wet pants. It slowed again. I lay there shaking for a bit.

I sat up. My legs straight out, facing my dad. His cock now straining in his shorts. I looked at him and I knew he wanted me, I wasn't going to argue.

My dad had moved closer, towering above me. He moved the button again, but only slightly, enough to cause lots of pleasure, but not enough to send me into convulsions. If you thought I had already lost it you were wrong, I still kind of had some sense of control. But as my dad pressed the button again I was consumed by lust. Once again in my life my moral compass evaporated.

"Oh daddy," I groaned. I pulled my knees up and opened my legs, my dad getting a view of my wet shorts and pants, a large patch of my juices. I stretched my foot out and pressed it into his groin. My slender foot feeling and caressing his hard penis. I pulled aside the crotch of my shorts. My hand pressed the Lovense into me.

My dad's eyes widened as he stared at my naked shaved pussy. My pussy lips swollen and moist from my juices. He walked closer.

I lifted my leg and pressed my foot hard into him, stroking his cock with the ball of my foot and my toes. He groaned and pressed the button again. Pleasure ripped through me again. I stretched taut, my head went back and my back arching as I neared climax again.

I felt my dad's hand run down my leg to my thigh, he squeezed, his large hand wrapping partly around my slender thigh.

I needed to see him then. He could see me, so in my current state, that meant I should be allowed to see him. Who gave a shit if he was my dad, I certainly didn't at that point.

As the latest assault on my pussy stopped I moved quickly. Sitting up and then moving forward, kneeling in front of him. My head hovering near my dad. I felt him through his shorts. Good, he felt big. I started to pull his shorts down.

"Han. I don't..." he started.

"Shut up and help me get them down," I said. Luckily my dad didn't argue. I didn't really want him to see me beg, but I might have.

My dad undid his button and I pulled his shorts down. His cock sprang out, rock solid, almost hitting me in the face. It was tall and a decent width. I made a sound of appreciation as I took him in my hand and then ran my tongue up the shaft. My dad groaned.

I kissed the tip of his penis before I wrapped my lips around it, taking him in my mouth. He increased the power on the toy and I groaned, taking his cock down my throat. The pleasure inside me was too intense, I felt like I was going to cum again. This toy was incredible.

I did my best to suck him off whilst trying not to cum again. I worked my mouth up and down his thick shaft. After a short while I needed him inside me. No amount of will power would stop me

I stood up, pulling my shorts and pants down as I went, and steered him to the table. I sat on the table, spreading my legs wide. I pulled the Lovense out and put it next to me, it buzzed against the table. We ignored it, my dad couldn't take his eyes off my now naked bottom half. I guided his cock to my opening.

"Put it in me daddy," I moaned.

He looked me deep in the eyes as he slowly entered me. I cried out as he slid inside me, I gripped his thick biceps. He held my narrow waist.

He started pushing into me slowly, his hips rocking back and forth. I started groaning with each thrust.

"So tight baby," he moaned, pushing deep inside me.

"Oh god daddy," I groaned. "Faster. Fuck me harder daddy." I leant back on the table, pulling my vest top up, freeing my pert breasts. My flat stomach stretched tight and taut. I squeezed my breasts hard.

He did fuck me harder, his pace built up steadily till he was hungrily banging into me. We were both moaning now, sweat glistening on our bodies. I heard his breathing get heavier, I could tell he was clinging on. He kissed me passionately.

"Cum in me," I moaned into his mouth.

"I can't stop," he groaned. "Oh god."

Just as he started to cum he pulled out, I watched as he spurted over my stomach. Streams of his cum hitting the soft skin, and as he finished I saw the lust in his eyes replaced by the shame of what had just happened.

"I'm sorry," he said, breathlessly.

"Please don't," I said. I could see he was going to run.

"I shouldn't have," he replied. He hurried out the kitchen, leaving me alone on the table covered in his cum. My own shame hit me hard.

"Fuck!" I said. I sat up on the table, I felt the cum run down over my stomach and then trickle down over my pussy. I couldn't help but wipe some up with my fingers and taste my dad's seed.

I unsteadily got to my feet and picked up my toy and phone. I shamefully picked up my shorts and drenched pants, and headed to my room.

I thought about knocking on my dad's door, but resisted. Give him time, I thought.

I spent the rest of the day in my room. Only sneaking out once to grab some snacks, managing to avoid my dad. I knew I'd have to speak to him at some point, I was hoping he would break the ice. He didn't.

It was late, and I was just debating whether to go see him or just go to bed, when I heard my phone vibrate on my bed stand.

I wanted to ignore it and go to sleep, try and forget about everything that happened today. My curiosity got the better of me though and I picked up my phone, it was from my dad. 'Come to my room. Please.' It simply said.

"What the fuck," I said. It was late, surely he wasn't serious about talking now. I had been waiting all day and I was just supposed to go to him. Fuck him, I thought, and put my phone down without replying. He would have seen that I read it, even better, let him sweat.

What if he didn't want to talk though. What if he was lying in bed like me thinking about earlier. How hot and raw it had been, how passionate and intense our fucking had been. Just thinking about it made me wet again, was he lying there too, his cock hard for a repeat. Was he inviting me to his room?

The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself he wanted me again. How could he not want a repeat, I had seen the look in his eyes as he was inside me, pure lust had consumed him, had consumed both of us. I had to go see him.

I pulled on some Pyjamas bottoms and I straightened my hair as I left my room, quickly checking myself in the mirror as I went. I rehearsed a little speech in my head. How it was okay, how we should look after each others mental health and fuck like rabbits, something like that anyway. I knocked on his door.

"Come in," he said. I opened the door, my nerves were a mess. My dad was sitting on his bed, he had on a pair of pyjama bottoms too, and a t-shirt. He looked up at me and smiled. I could see the concern in his face, unsure of what to say or do.

I saw him there, looking at me, and all my morals abandoned me. I wanted him, badly, and no longer gave a shit. I could see he wanted me too, but was unsure of how to proceed. I took charge.

I pulled my vest top over my head, revealing my small pert breasts. My dad's eyes ran over my body and the heat intensified between my legs. I squeezed my breasts and ran my hands down my flat stomach and over my narrow hips, hooking my fingers in the waistband of my bottoms. I pulled them down with my pants, and stepped out of them.

I was now naked in front of my dad, exposed and vulnerable. I kept my nerve, one hand on my thigh, the other sliding between my legs as I parted them slightly. I ran two fingers between my pussy lips, opening them slightly. My juices glistened on the folds, covering my fingers. I tenderly rubbed my clit.

The sight broke him. I could see the bulge in his pyjama bottoms as he stood. His hard cock standing tall against the fabric. He came towards me, his hands sliding around my boney hips, cupping my bum cheeks, and lifting me up against him. I wrapped my legs around him and felt his hardness press into my exposed pussy. I gasped as my back hit the wall hard.

"Sorry," he said. I kissed him hard, our tongues passionately exploring each other's mouths. His cock pressed hard between my legs had me desperate for it inside me.

"Oh god," I groaned into his lips. "I want you inside me again." I pushed my hips down into him, only the fabric of his bottoms stopping him entering me.

"Not yet," he said, his breathing heavy. He carried me over to the bed and threw me down onto my back. He spread my legs wide and knelt on the floor next to the bed, his eyes widening at the side of my shaved glistening pussy. The anticipation as he kissed his way up my inner thighs was almost painful, and when his lips touched mine the release of pleasure made me cry out loud. I squeezed my breasts hard as I stretched back, my eyes closing.

I was groaning loudly as his tongue pushed between my pussy lips, running up and down, teasing me open and exploring just inside. He kissed and sucked, bringing me quickly to the edge.

"Cum for me baby," he said.

"I can't help it daddy," I replied. "Feels so good." His tongue flicked gently at my clit, I tried to hold on. I cried out again as I felt his fingers slide into me, and had no chance as he pushed them inside me, rubbing hard against my insides. I never stood a chance of savouring the moment for a bit longer.

I came on his face. Screaming in pleasure as he buried his face into me, drinking in my cum. I lifted my hips into him. My slender body tightening, ribs protruding through my thin waist. I rode the pleasure till it slowed. Then I wanted more. I sat up.

"Lie down daddy," I said. He stood and stripped. I groaned at his hard muscular body. He lay down, his cock standing tall and hard. I crawled onto the bed and wasted no time in swallowing him down my throat. He moaned.

I used my mouth, tongue, and hands to pleasure him as much as possible, loving every moan that escaped his lips. My hands roamed over his body. I was incredibly aroused. I wanted him so badly it ached.

I clambered over his hot naked body. I kissed him hard, pressing my body down onto his, feeling his penis press between my legs. I yelped as he spun me over, lying on top of me. I spread my legs for him, wanting him so badly.

"Fuck me daddy," I whispered into his ear, before nibbling his ear lobe.

"Oh baby," he moaned. I felt him reach down between us and I cried out as he pressed his cock into me. I made a few adjustments and he entered me, I moaned loudly as he pushed deep. I spread my legs wider, my flexible body stretching.

"Oh god," I groaned, as he started to fuck me, to fuck his daughter. He stared into my eyes as he took me, his thrusts getting more frantic.

His hands explored my body, feeling and touching. Squeezing my breasts. I pulled my legs higher, almost around my neck. He pressed down into me with each thrust.

"So fucking deep," I groaned. "Harder daddy." He obliged, pounding down into me. I was so wet my pussy was making an embarrassing squelching noise, but I didn't give a shit. I was going to cum again, and when his hand went gently round my throat I couldn't stop it. I screamed out again. He was so deep I swear I fucking squirted slightly, my pussy flooding with my cum.

He stopped as I shook underneath him, he pulled out and watched me as I convulsed on the bed, rolling onto my side.

"So beautiful," he said. I smiled.

My inner thighs were so wet. I sat up, still shaking. I felt too empty though.

"Lie down again," I said.

"Okay boss," he said, smiling. He lay on his back.

"Don't get cheeky," I replied. I smiled as I got up on my weak legs and crouched on my feet over his lap. Spreading my legs wide, giving him a full view of my dripping pussy. His cock was lying hard on his stomach so I lifted it up. I positioned him between my pussy lips and lowered myself down. I moaned and he joined me.

I took him all in. "Cum in me daddy," I said. I started moving up and down, sliding on his shaft. I smiled as he couldn't take his eyes off his cock inside me.

"Yes baby," he moaned.

My legs were too wobbly so I lowered them down, kneeling as he impaled me. I started rocking on his lap, the penis inside me sliding in and out. I sped up, grinding into him.

"Oh fuck," he said. His hands went round my thin waist. I squeezed my breasts as I fucked him. Then he took over caressing and lightly pinching my nipples.

His moans got heavier. I was desperate for his load inside me.

"Fill me daddy," I moaned. "Fill your daughters cunt with cum." His eyes widened at the word he knew I didn't like. It had the desired effect.

He gripped the back of my neck and pulled me down into him, I lifted my hips. He kissed me deeply as he took control, slamming his pelvis up into me. I screamed in pleasure as he fucked me hard.

"Oh fuck daddy," i moaned into his mouth. "Cum for me. Oh fuck yes. Inside me daddy." I buried my head in his shoulder, his hand round the back of my neck.

He fucked me harder still, his groaning growing louder. He let out a strangled cry as he ejaculated inside me. I moaned with satisfaction as he filled me with his cum. His squirts hitting my insides, his throbbing penis twitching with each one.

"Yes daddy," I moaned. "So much cum." I slowly lifted myself up and down on his cock, milking him dry with my tight pussy. He pulled me into him and kissed me.

"Lockdown just got interesting," he said.

"Tell me about it," I replied.

The End?

12