Together Ssn 04 Ch. 02 - Colder at Night

Story Info
Honeymooning couple take in holiday nightlife.
5.5k words
4.81
4k
3

Part 27 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

On their honeymoon, Pleasant, 24, and Frankie, 21, are ready for a hot night out in the city. From their hotel room, Pleasant phones her friend and old business partner, Rajesh, 39, to see what he is up to. The phone rings out for a while, but eventually someone picks up, and amidst some muffled noise in the background, a man answers, "Rajesh."

Pleasant says, "Rajesh, hello, it's Pleasant."

Rajesh excitedly responds, "Ah, Mistress Reid-Cummings! I take it you are on your honeymoon with Mrs Reid-Cummings? You honour me with your call."

Pleasant puts Rajesh on speakerphone so Frankie can hear him, and Pleasant replies, "Yes, we are hoping to join you for a night out. Where are you?"

Rajesh exclaims, "How wonderful! This is something I have looked forward to for a long time. I miss our nights out together. Do you remember the old bar we used to frequent? Just down the road from there is a new club. You can't miss it. It sticks out like a smacked bottom. Tell the doorman that Rajesh is expecting you. They will let you in past the people queuing to get inside. I am on the top floor, and have a booth all to myself. It's rather lonely without good company."

Frankie giggles, and Pleasant smiles as she replies, "We will find you, Rajesh. It will probably be about 30 minutes. We will take a nice walk in."

Rajesh concurs with Pleasant's plan, "Oh yes, Mistress Reid-Cummings. Frankie will love to see the city on your way in, I'm sure. Lovely night for a stroll. See you shortly."

Pleasant and Frankie say, "See ya," and Pleasant presses the screen to end the call. Both dressed to impress, and ready to head out, the honeymooning couple leave their hotel room.

Leaving the peaceful bounds of the resort, with it's tiled patios and potted plants of evergreen trees, the honeymooning couple cross into the city, finding a cobble of old buildings almost built on top of each other, making the streets feel crowded, even without the masses of people shuffling along. In these hours after dark, the city is very much alive, not succumbing to the charms of sleep, instead choosing to gather at the various nightspots.

Loud music filters thickly through the air, filling the senses with the thumping of bass that lulls the heart into irregular rhythms, and seducing the ears with instrumental melodies from brass and strings, with the accompaniment of trance-like singing voicing those innermost sensations that cannot be described by the words of any language spoken.

Frankie is taken by the hand, led down roads that follow a path of memory from Pleasant's past, as she spots grocery stores, clothes shops, restaurants, each with their own small remembrance, and Frankie sees how much this place means to her husband, almost like a home to her. She sees flickers of smiles and wistful gazes, and feels the grip of Pleasant's fingers grasp tighter around her own.

Travelling deeper into the city, the couple are met by the wafting wisps of the greasy smells of fried food lingering in the air from vendor's stalls set up along the streets, ready to greet inebriated customers as they spill from the pubs and clubs. The rich and meaty smells seem to drench everything in the odours, inescapable and inevitable as shambling herds of people are drawn in.

Pleasant spots the old bar she used to frequent with Rajesh, informing Frankie, "Most of our nights were spent here. A popular spot with cheap drinks and good music, Rajesh and I would revel in the atmosphere; very traditional and well-established by reputation. Also with a reputation from the regulars to feel up young girls, and groom them for marriage. A den of predators, but I was no prey, although I would do what I can to put off the predators and show the other girls a good time."

Frankie hugs her husband's arm tightly, and says, "That sounds amazing; even heroic," and she asks, "Want to go inside for a drink, for old time's sake?"

Pleasant shrivels her nose, obviously not keen on the idea, replying, "I don't really want to keep Rajesh waiting. This place is a relic, an antique, and it belongs in the past. Look," pointing out to her wife the groups of older gentlemen huddled around tables, clutching their pints, and casting a watchful eye around them, caught by the passing women walking by, and she says, "This is not a place I want us to be in. Rajesh would bring me because it was the place to be, but, it seems that's no longer the case. Let's move on."

Pleasant puts her arm around Frankie's shoulder, holding her snuggly, and looks down the road to see a huge building at the end of the street with a neon sign reading, "Heat," and Pleasant explains as they walk towards it, "That used to be a theatre. I guess someone saw more value in using the space to bring people together to get drunk rather than enjoy the arts. Should be a good space in there, so I am intrigued to see how it has been converted."

As they arrive at the entrance to the club, Pleasant and Frankie see an enormous queue trailing up the street waiting to get inside. Boldly, the couple approach the doorman, and grab his attention, declaring, "We are expected by Rajesh upstairs. He said that you would be expecting us."

The doorman looks the couple over, and states, "One of his attendants did inform us that two beautiful women have been personally invited to join him. You certainly fit the bill," and he steps aside to allow Pleasant and Frankie entrance, saying, "Have a good evening."

Pleasant responds to the doorman's sentiment, saying, "We will," and walks inside the club with her wife.

Past the entranceway, Pleasant and Frankie ascend a flight of stairs off to the side of the main doors that open into the main club room, and at the top of this flight, they see the hallway lined with curtains that provide access to the balconies of the dress circle, now repurposed to become booths for clubgoers to sit and drink in with a view of the main club dancefloor below.

Up one more flight of stairs, the honeymooning couple enter the upper, grand circle which would have provided a high view of a theatre stage, but now is repurposed to be a private booth for hire, furbished with luxurious benches and small circular tables arranged around a dancefloor that has been installed up here. A bar provides drinks from the far side of the balcony, and Pleasant and Frankie approach a couple of bouncers manning a rope barrier to partition off this exclusive area of the club.

One of the bouncers stops the women, and plainly says, "Private area. Invitation only."

Pleasant calmly states into the bouncer's ear, "Rajesh is expecting us."

The bouncer looks the pair up and down, and echoes the sentiments of the doorman from downstairs, saying, "Hmm, he did say that a couple of beautiful women would be joining him... Although," turning to point to the rear bench, showing to the women Rajesh already sitting with a bunch of women on both sides of him, having a lot of fun, with the bouncer telling Pleasant, "Rajesh already is in the company of some beautiful women, so, who's to say you are who he meant."

Pleasant says into the bouncer's ear, "Don't cause a scene. Send your friend to get Rajesh to identify us," indicating the other bouncer.

With a nod from the one bouncer, the other goes over to Rajesh, leans down to his ear, and Rajesh looks over to the rope barrier with glee, exclaiming, "Mistress Reid-Cummings! What are you and Frankie doing standing over there? Come over and have a seat."

The bouncer at the rope unhooks the rope from the pylon, and steps back to allow Pleasant and Frankie past without quibble, with the bouncer cordoning off the area again behind them.

Pleasant addresses Rajesh by saying to him, "You said you were alone."

Rajesh corrects his friend by telling her, "I said I wasn't in good company, and that is true. I am in the company of some very bad girls," and he looks around at all the women who are sat with him, and he points out one on the end, saying, "Actually, I am rather not sure about her, but all the rest are very bad girls, and I intend to see to it very personally that they all get what they deserve."

Pleasant holds her wife around her waist, and they share a sweet embrace, as Pleasant remarks to Rajesh, "They do look like trash. None of them would last long with me. Anyway, we were rather hoping to let our hair down and have a good time, or, don't you dance anymore, preferring the company of this rabble?"

Rajesh stands, incensed by Pleasant's words, and gets right up close to her, breathing on her face heavily so she can smell the tinge of alcohol and the sickly sweetness of syrup mixers, and he tells her point blank, "Oh, it's going to be like that? Old Rajesh has missed his glory days out with the young Mistress. You really fire me up in the loins," starting to gyrate his hips and start feeling the bass and the beats shift his body in all ways.

The honeymooning couple, Rajesh, and the assembly of hot women all take to the private dancefloor, dancing together with Pleasant and Rajesh at it's centre, and Pleasant retorts to Rajesh, "Careful, old friend. You know I am off-limits."

Rajesh affectionately says, "My dear Mistress, I could never enjoy you like that. You mean far too much to me. Let us enjoy this night like those times long ago!"

Pleasant notes what Rajesh is wearing, "Nice suit; almost like something out of a Bollywood movie." The suit is lightly coloured, although unclear as to the exact colour in the low light, especially as spots of coloured lights swirl across his body.

Rajesh confirms, "I am in touch with a top fashion designer who works with Bollywood. They do expensive clothes like no-one else in the world. And, not only do the clothes look good, but, they are breathable, which is great when you live in a city in a desert by the ocean. I could arrange a fitting for you and Frankie? It would be a nice wedding gift from Rajesh, hmm?"

Frankie beams with excitement, and says, "That would be wonderful!," asking Pleasant, with an energy like a kid at Christmas, "Can we do this? Please?"

Pleasant considers the offer, and enquires, "We are not out here for long. When could you arrange this?"

Rajesh proposes, "I could get you a consultation tomorrow. You could get measured, and I could ship the garments to you when they are made? To make it extra special, and worth your while for your honeymoon, I could get them to dress you in a range of their latest fashions, and have a professional photographer shoot you like you are at a fashion gala. What do you say?"

Pleasant can hardly maintain her poker face, grinning broadly as she says, "Yes! That is something we would be very interested in."

Rajesh promises, "It is done! All will be arranged for you tomorrow. I will make sure of it."

Frankie excitedly boasts, "You make me feel like a million dollars!"

Rajesh coolly remarks, "Frankie, my dear, you already look like you are worth a million dollars; even, you look like way more than that. With these designers, you will look and feel like a billion dollars," and he winks, making Frankie blush, and Pleasant laugh.

The music seems to get louder, and the bass feels heavier, lifting everyone in the thick sounds like drifting on the surface of the sea, all moving their bodies with abandon however seems right in the moment without a care in the world. Pleasant takes one of Rajesh's hands, and places her other hand on his hip, dancing together more traditionally, moving around in a simple box step, swaying their hips to the rhythm of the music.

Sending Rajesh into a spin, Pleasant hands him over to Frankie, who is taken in hold by Rajesh, and they dance together. Frankie's movements aren't as in-sync with Rajesh's like how Pleasant's were, not being as used to dancing like this. She feels slightly awkward and somewhat self-conscious, but she takes it in her stride with good humour and a giggle as Rajesh stares intently and passionately into her eyes.

Sending Frankie now into a spin, Rajesh hands off Frankie to Pleasant. Frankie is taken in by the romance of dancing like this with the woman she loves, seeing how Pleasant dances so ably, able to lead her movements mesmerically, making her move to her whimsy.

Pleasant, Frankie, and Rajesh all dance together for a few tracks within the enclosed backdrop of bikini-clad women seductively swaying to the music like flames on the lit wicks of candles licking the air, raising the heat, and causing sweat to bead everywhere.

Rajesh raises his hand to signal an attendant, snapping his fingers to catch their attention with them and make eye contact. Coming over to their employer, Rajesh says into their ear something indistinct over the music, and the attendant goes to the bar. Rajesh invites Pleasant and Frankie, "Please, let us sit and drink for a while. You two must be thirsty. I have some cocktails coming to us," and he turns to address the other girls he is with, telling them over the music, "You all continue dancing."

Rajesh takes a seat centrally on the bench, and Pleasant and Frankie sit on either side of him. Soon after, his attendant comes across to them carrying a tray with pitchers filled with various cocktails, and empty glasses to drink from, and places the tray on the table in front of Rajesh and the honeymooning couple. Rajesh dismisses the attendant and sits forward, offering to the girls, "We have strawberry daiquiri, pornstar martini, and sex on the beach."

Frankie giggles as she playfully explains to Rajesh, "We just had sex on the beach."

Rajesh looks at Pleasant with a wicked grin, and exclaims, "Very nice," and courteously asks, "What would you like to drink?"

Pleasant replies, "You decide for us. We will drink them all eventually."

Rajesh concernedly states to his friend, "That is very irresponsible to suggest consuming such a volume of alcohol," and sits staring into Pleasant's eyes for a long moment with a disapproving glance before beaming brightly and laughing, picking up the pitcher of pornstar martini, and decanting it into three glasses for the three of them to enjoy. He hands the girls a glass each, and they chink them together, all taking a sip.

Frankie asks Rajesh, "Have you two ever fucked?"

Rajesh looks very nervous, and says, "Oh, no, we have never done such a thing, dear Frankie. Not that I never wanted to, because I do. A woman with such beauty rarely comes this way. But, for whatever my wants may be, the young Mistress here has no interest in men, and that has been made abundantly clear to me and any other man who has crossed her path.

"When we used to go out during her time with me before, I would take her to the old bar to get drunk, hoping that she would cave to my advances, but, the young Mistress holds within her a fire that scolds all whom would dare to pluck the fruits of her desire without her permission first. This is a place of the alpha male, used to getting what we want with little resistance, but the young Mistress here is the alpha, much to many's chagrin.

"I stopped wanting her a long time ago, although, it is hard being in her presence again. The young Mistress awakens a deep arousal within me, that I freely confess. I am a man, simply put, and thus I have feelings that are part of that identity. Knowing I will have these feelings being in both of your company, I have these girls to tend to poor old Rajesh, and stroke my ego, and my penis."

Frankie giggles, and coyly says, "You have a close relationship with Pleasant then. What would you both do for pleasure when she was working with you?"

Rajesh elaborates, "For me, it is like it is now, surrounding myself with the company of those who would lay with me, whilst watching out for the advances of any men who would attempt to be with her too closely, and I would have her back to ward off those advances, being a respected and valued member of the community here.

"For the young Mistress, she would assert her arousal with many of the women around. Many of those whom were drawn to me would usually find themselves touched by the fancies of the young Mistress, having themselves riding high on all those hormones you have, and wrapped in her attentive hands. We would share in the delights of these women well into when the sun has risen again."

Frankie notes, "So, you have seen each other naked, then?"

Rajesh boldly states, "We have looked upon each other like this, but never actually together with each other. I confess I have looked many times to empower my erections more when I was in need of motivation, but we would respectfully stay separate."

Pleasant explains, "It all used to be so much fun. Those were the first times I ever openly got to enjoy sex without trying to be secretive about it, and it was so liberating to do it like that in the company of a friend and mentor. I learned a lot from those times.

"After we were finished with our fun up in the penthouse, and sent the women on their way, we would check in on Rajesh's business for the rest of the morning into the afternoon, and I would sleep through to the evening, waking ready to party again. It seemed so easy and natural. I really enjoyed those times."

Rajesh says to Pleasant, "I really enjoyed those times too."

Frankie enquires of Rajesh, "Do you ever check out our streams?"

Rajesh considerately replies, "I... do not. Rather, I have seen before you were together when the young Mistress would stream on her own, but this kind of thing does not excite me to view such things on a screen. I am more tactile, and prefer to properly feel who I am with. It is not for me to enjoy women in this way."

Pleasant reveals, "I do remember you sending some rather large donations my way, though."

Rajesh reminisces, "Ah, yes... I did send some money in your early days. I wanted to support your venture, wishing you every success, and succeed you have."

Frankie remarks, "You are so sweet, Rajesh."

Picking up a pitcher from the tray, Rajesh remarks, "Not as sweet as this... um, strawberry daiquiri we have here. I need more drink after talking such topics with the two of you."

Chugging down their cocktails, glass by glass, Rajesh and the honeymooning couple sink into stupor as the alcohol seeps into every fibre of their beings, making their heads seem to swirl as their eyes struggle to fix to the scene in their sights of sexy women sluttily seducing them with the sway of their bodies to the bassy beats. Pitchers depleted and glasses emptied, Rajesh, Pleasant, and Frankie all stand up and rejoin the women on the dancefloor. Skin brushes the bodies of the trio from all around amidst the blur of babes cycling around hypnotically.

In the centre of the gathering of girls, Rajesh stands obscured amongst them in the low light, and one of the girls takes advantage of his arousal, kneeling before him on the hard vinyl floor to take out and treat the throbbing cock to a thorough licking before sucking it up in her watering mouth. Rajesh receives this treatment without resistance, accepting this gracious act wholeheartedly and standing firm.

Pleasant and Frankie stand at either side of Rajesh, stroking his shoulders as they dance whilst stroking the head of the eager young woman on her knees as she glides along the length of Rajesh's cock with long and sure sucks. Interest from the other girls increase as another girl sits down at the side of the first, who shuffles over a couple of steps to allow room for the two of them to take care of Rajesh's cock from both sides with their tongues, then taking it in turns to suck down to the balls much to Rajesh's delight.

Pretty soon, another girl sits between the others before Rajesh, and the three of them sit ready and willing to receive a hot gift from him in return for their adoration of his arousal. Pleasant lends a hand to stroke Rajesh's cock, and Frankie massages his balls, and the three kneeling women wait with patience and warm affection.

12