Tom, Aaron & Another MMM Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude," Ben said as he pushed me slowly off of his cock. He walked over to the condoms, grabbed the bottle of lube and said "Sit down."

Ben went down on me, taking my whole cock into his mouth. Gary began to stroke his cock as he watched Ben giving some fast and deep head. Bam, bam, bam he stroked my cock and sucked me hard and fast.

Just as fast as he had started, he stopped. Pulling his mouth from my cock he ripped open a condom, pulled it over my cock and slid it down. Grabbing the lube he applied it to my cock. I knew where he was going with this. He pushed me back into the chair a bit more, pulled my legs towards him, spread them then backed up onto me.

I held my throbbing cock in my hand and guided it to his asshole. Once there, Ben pushed back, I pushed forward and slid right in, balls deep! Obviously this wasn't Ben's first time as he spread his legs and tossed them over mine.

"Come suck me Gary," he said. "Just like the bookstore buddy. I have a big load for you!"

Part of me was jealous as I wanted Ben's big load, but another part of me couldn't wait to show this new position to Aaron, Carl, Frank, Jason, ah, shit, I was a real cum slut! LOL.

Gary dropped down to his knees and grabbed Ben's cock. Rubbing it against his face, his other hand went to Ben's balls. I could barely see what was going on over Ben's shoulder, but I watched as Gary took his cock into his mouth. Up and down he went, up and down, in and out; slowly building up speed.

While he did that I pushed up slightly and flexed my ass, making my cock go deeper and thicker into Ben's hungry ass. Each time I pushed up, Ben pushed down. When I pulled back he pushed up, his cock going deeper into Gary's mouth.

Gary had built up speed and was going pretty fast. I could feel Ben tensing up; he was going to blow a load at any second. I pulled him closer, played and tweaked his nipples while thrusting as deep as I could. I felt his ass clamp down on my hard cock and start to spasm as he shot his load.

""Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" he screamed as Gary kept sucking, massaging Ben's balls at the same time. "Oh fuck!" Ben blew the last of his load onto Gary's face as Gary couldn't swallow any more. Ben lifted himself up and moved to the bed, falling back onto it, breathing heavily.

I grabbed Gary's hand before he could wipe Ben's cum from his face and pulled him to me. I grabbed his head and pulled him forward, licking Ben's cum from his face. Gary moaned as I did, then I pressed my mouth against his and slipped my tongue inside. He hesitated for a second, then surrendered, my tongue swirling Ben's cum in his mouth. As we kissed, I pulled the condom from my cock, my other hand on Gary's cock. After a few minutes of deep kissing I backed off, grabbed his hand, and stood Gary up from his knees. Turning him around, I slid him back into the chair and pulled a leg over each arm.

I grabbed the dildo and began to lube it, Gary's eyes wide open. "Take it in the ass Gary and you'll cum harder than you ever have," I said.

"Will it hurt?"

"A little at first, maybe, but you'll thank me for it later," I moved it to his asshole and said "But that's up to you my friend," then dropped my head onto his cock, sliding the head into my mouth, tongue swirling. "Let me know if I should stop," I said in a calming voice then returned to sucking his cock. I lightly pushed the dildo forward, getting the tip in.

I grabbed his cock with my other hand, twisting it first to the left then to the right as I painted a picture with my tongue on the head of his dick, all the while slowly sliding the dildo in.

"You good?" I asked as I sucked. The dildo crept deeper.

"I'm good, I'm good," he replied.

"Want more? " I asked between sucks. I picked up speed and the dildo went deeper, over half way in.

"Yeah Tom" he said. "I want more, give me more."

I slid my wet, hot mouth, up and down, swallowing his cock as I did. I pushed the dildo into Gary's now willing ass, as far as I could. I squeezed his balls as I sucked, I could feel him tensing up.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" he yelled shooting a fucking huge spurt into my mouth, I almost choked. He shot another large spurt, I swallowed, a third, I swallowed and finally a normal size fourth. I pulled the dildo from his ass as I could feel him relaxing and beginning to shake a bit like you do after cumming really, really, hard.

"You okay?" I asked Gary as he slumped back into the chair.

He paused for a bit then said, "No, I'm fucking great. That was insane. Fuck!"

"Glad you liked it Gray," I said. "You can have that anytime you want man."

"Oh for sure," Ben said. Guess he was okay after all. I turned around and saw his now hard cock. Okay, so he was better than okay.

"I want to fuck your ass Tom," he said with a grin. "I mean, it's only fair, right?"

I smiled, grabbed the lube and laid back on the edge of the bed. I lubed up, Ben put on a condom and lubed it up. Gary watched intently from the chair and Ben stepped up to the edge of the bed. I pulled a pillow under my ass, getting the right angle and Ben slid is cock inside of me. Before being ass-fucked by Kelly K, it might not have been so easy for Ben to slide in, but after her.

"Balls deep Ben," I said. "Balls deep."

He smiled and thrust hard, and deep, balls deep. Fuck, it felt good; even without having my dick, sucked it felt really good. He began to pump me, long, deep, slow strokes.

"Come suck me Gary," I said. "I have a big load for you; want it?"

He didn't say a word. Got up, knelt beside on the bed, grabbed my cock and took it into his mouth. "I love the taste of your cum Tom," he said as he sucked.

"And I love you sucking it; oh shit!" I replied. Gary was twisting my dick with his hand and tonging me like crazy. Ben was pumping me good, deep and fast; my ass loving it. Gary sped up his sucking and his wet hot mouth was great. He had come a long way since the first time he had sucked my dick. I bet him showing up with Ben wasn't a coincidence, or the first time either. I didn't care; all I cared about was giving him a large load. Okay; I only cared about cumming and I wanted to now. My balls were aching, my ass loving the deep thrusts of Ben's young cock and I exploded!

Gary swallowed me, his mouth locked onto my cock. Ben slammed into me harder and harder while I came, I felt spurt after spurt fly from my cock into Gary's mouth. I was still cumming when Ben started!

"Damn Tom, I'm cumming!" I wish I could have felt his hot cum in my ass, but the condom wouldn't let that happen. I spewed one last spurt into Gary's mouth, he kept sucking and Ben kept cumming. I pushed Gary away from my cock as Ben finished fucking me. He stepped back, and moved to the chair.

I breathed deeply, was borderline exhausted from the cumming and fucking. As I lay back on the bed I saw Gary playing with himself, his cock raging hard. I got up on my elbows and said, "Dude, I told you anytime. Come give me that cock."

His eyes widened as he moved towards me. I spun around so my shoulders were on the pillow, my head leaning backwards off the bed towards the floor. "Come fuck my mouth."

Gary stood over me, spread his legs so he could drop down to my mouth and pushed his cock deep inside. I opened wide as his cock slid in; I grabbed his ass and pulled him forward, his cock going deep into my mouth, real deep. I knew having my head tilted back like this he'd have an extra inch or two of hot, wet mouth to fuck; hell throat really and he did.

By pulling his ass forward and his cock deeper into my mouth it encouraged him to start to seriously fuck my face. He went to town, sliding in and out, real deep and then deeper, his balls banging my face. Oh shit, he was t-bagging me!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Gary's balls banged into my face with each deep stroke of his cock. I was close to choking a couple of times, or so I thought, I guess not as I kept taking it and loving it. Bam! Bam! Bam!

Then it got hot and moist as I realized he was cumming in my mouth. I really had a hard time swallowing, his cock so deep, but I didn't care. He used my mouth shooting three, four, five times into my mouth. Okay, so I don't really know, but after a bit he pulled back, his cock now going limp.

Clap! Clap! Clap! I looked up and saw Ben, still in the chair, clapping his approval. "That was impressive Tom. I have to try that someday."

I laughed and turned back onto the bed. "Which way?" I asked.

"Fuck, dude, "he replied. "Not today though, I have class in an hour."

He began to get dressed and said, "Gary, I need to be going man. C'mon and I'll give you a ride."

Gary looked at me and said, "You have to be anywhere Tom?'

"I'm there," I replied. "I can give you a ride later if you want."

Ben realized what was going on and said, "Motherfuckers! I got to go to school and you guys are going to fuck and suck some more."

"I hope so," I said.

Gary rubbed his cock, smiled, and said, "Count on it."

************

Having that dream about Carl got me thinking. I haven't had him in quite a while. I heard he had been with Frank and Dave, but for some reason we hadn't hooked up. Wonder if everything was okay between us. Well, one way to find out.

He answered on the first ring.

"Hey, Tom," he said. "How's it going?"

"Doing well," I replied. "You?"

"Good, good. Lots of overtime at work, but no complaints," he said. "Been meaning to call you."

"Oh yeah?" I asked "What's up?"

"Hopefully your cock," he replied. "I owe you one from the last time we were together."

I remembered that. I had sucked Carl off, a little stress removal before he went to work one day, and hadn't seen him since. "No biggie Carl, I love sucking your cock. I like it as much as you do I bet."

He laughed and replied, "Not sure if that's true, but it is good to hear. Have any free time tonight around six?"

"For you, any time," I said. "Where at? Here's good or I can go to you."

"I like your place, Tom" he said. "Nice and quiet; see you around six?"

"Got it," I replied. "You going to want some dinner?"

"I'll get some In n Out and bring some for you," he said. "The usual?"

"Yeah, that's good," I replied. "See you around six."

Carl showed up with the burgers, I had some beers so we had a pretty good meal. We talked about normal stuff including his job, my work, just the normal stuff. After a second beer I asked, "How much time do you have?"

He smiled and replied, "Easily a couple of hours."

"Cool, let's have some fun," I said and got up from the table. Carl followed and we headed into the bedroom. I slipped the blue dildo from the drawer with the new bottle of lube and started to undress.

When I had finished I felt a hard cock on my ass as Carl pulled me close from behind. His hands went to my nipples; he caressed them softly, moving in circles as his mouth dropped to the side of my neck. He kissed and licked me gently for a bit.

"Oh yeah," I said softly.

Carl turned me around and pulled towards him. His mouth found mine and our tongues sought each other out. I remembered that we had kissed for the first time the last time we were together and I thought maybe he didn't like it and that was why I hadn't seen him in a while. But the passionate kissing we were doing, and for a while at that, proved me wrong. My cock was aching, my nipples hard. I wanted his dick.

Carl pulled away from my mouth and moved downward, kissing my neck, then chest, shifting to each nipple, sucking them slowly. I reached for his cock, but couldn't reach it.

"First one's all about you Tom," he said as he kept kissing, all the time moving lower and lower until...

He grabbed my cock and took it into his mouth, deep into his mouth and swallowed. The wet, hot, tight feel of him on my cock made me breathe deep. As quick as he had went down on me, he came back up, wet and tight. Reaching the top he began to lick the head of my cock with his tongue, going in circles to the left then to the right as he stroked.

Damn, that felt good! His other hand cupped my balls and he began to squeeze them as his wet mouth slid down my cock. This time he went slowly, about an inch at a time then swallowed. Each time he did the pressure on my cock drew it deeper into his mouth, my cock swelling to fit.

"Oh fuck Carl!" I said between breathes. "Where'd you learn that?"

"From Dave," he replied as he sucked.

Dave? I'd have to ask him about that when I saw him next. I could feel the cum building up, my cock aching and throbbing for release.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

Carl started to go faster, I knew what he wanted and I wasn't going to let him down. I started to cum! Hot, large spurts of cum flew into Carl's mouth. He started to moan as he continued to suck, swallowing my load.

"Oh fuck," I yelled. I could feel my balls emptying out with each spurt. After a few I began to dry fire and Carl kept sucking till I pushed him away.

"Fuck, man" I said. "That was fucking awesome." I fell back to the bed and lay down.

Except, Carl wasn't done. He grabbed the bottle of lube and began to lube his cock and said "I want to fuck your ass Tom. You good with that?"

I smiled and replied, "How do you want me? On my knees, ass up? How about on my back? I can see you fucking me that way."

Carl grabbed a pillow, lifted my legs up and slid it under my ass. He grabbed the blue dildo and started to lube, I told him "Just give me your dick, Carl. I want it now."

He gave me a questioning look, grabbed my legs and spread them apart. Reaching down he lined his hard cock up against my asshole and moved forward; I pushed towards him and he slid right in. About half way in he stopped, but I told him "Balls deep, Carl. Give it to me balls deep."

And he did. Pulling towards him his cock went deep inside me and I could feel his balls bang against my ass.

"That's it, now fuck me!"

"Fuck yeah," he replied and he started to slide in and out of me. Real deep then back out to where just the head was in me; then back down deep inside me, ever so slow.

I loved this; the feel of his cock inside me, moving slowly in and out was hot. He started to go faster, about medium speed, nice and constant. My asshole gripped his cock tight, loving every stroke.

Then he began to pick up speed, his balls slapping up against me each time he bottomed out.

"Uh, uh, uh!" he said with each deep, deep stroke. "Can I fill you up Tom?" he asked.

"You fucking better," I said as I played with his nipples, looking him in the eyes.

"Here it comes, here it comes!" he shouted as his cock exploded. I felt hot cum loosening my ass with every spurt. Bang, bang, bang. He pumped me at least ten times, filling me up with cum then dry firing as well, my wet ass grabbing him tight. After a bit, he stepped back and sat back into the chair.

I could feel cum dripping out of my ass as I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back with a hot face cloth I tossed it to him and said "Clean that cock up and I'll suck it."

He laughed and replied "Maybe later; damn that was good."

"Want another beer?" I asked as I headed for the kitchen.

"Sure," he said.

When I got back I handed him the beer and we sat back and drank. After a bit he said "You know, the first time we kissed, I wasn't sure what to make of it."

"Yeah. I kind of wondered about that," I replied.

"But man, when we're messing around, it's fucking hot," he said. "I know that for sure after tonight. Is that your usual thing to do with the others?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I said taking another sip. "You're right, it's really hot. I never considered it before, until Aaron introduced me to it. Now it seems like we're all doing it."

"Really?" he asked.

"I've done it with Aaron, Gary, you and Frank; not Dave though," I replied. "Oh yeah, Ben and Jason too."

Carl tilted his head questioningly, "Haven't met Ben, Gary of Jason."

"Yeah you have; Ben's the young guy at the bookstore."

"Oh, okay" he said. "I know who you're talking about. I sucked his dick before."

"Really? And you didn't ask him his name?"

Carl laughed, "C'mon! It's the bookstore."

I nodded. "Okay, got a point," I conceded.

I stood up from the bed, put my beer down and walked over to Carl. I bent down and we locked mouths, my hand to his cock. He wasn't hard at the moment, but with our kissing and stroking I'm sure he would be. There you go, he was getting hard. I dropped to my knees as he spread his legs. I licked his now hard cock and looking up at him said, "I don't get to suck you often enough Carl."

"You're right, Tom," he said. "Sometimes when I'm in the shower at home I think about you and jack off. Not as good though," he said matter of factly.

"Well you know I'll suck you anytime Carl. Just let me know," I replied. As I sucked I would bring my mouth off of his cock and talk.

"Did I tell you I went to Vegas a couple of weeks ago?" Suck, suck, suck. "I sucked and fucked with a couple of trannies, three actually."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Carl exclaimed. He began to move in time to my sucking.

"Absolute truth; Frank hooked me up with her." Suck, suck, suck. "Great time." Suck, suck, suck.

Carl was getting tense, I could tell. Okay, Carl's cock was getting tense. I backed off a bit and began to kiss the sides of his cock, licking them with my wet tongue.

"Did you fuck them?" he asked then had a sharp intake of breath as I had returned to the head of his cock.

"Hell yeah I fucked them." Kiss, kiss, kiss, back to the head, swirl of the tongue. "They fucked me too." I began to slide my mouth down his cock.

"You're killing me! They fucked you too?"

I stopped sucking and said, "They spit roasted my ass too. Kelly K. has a big cock and you should thank her when you see her as she's loosened up my ass real good. Now can I suck you off?"

"When I see her?" he exclaimed.

Fuck it, we could talk later. I grabbed his balls and began to rub and squeeze them as I slid my wet mouth down his long hard cock. He may not have a large load, but he was going to cum fucking hard.

I always love sucking a cock after it's blown a load. Always takes a bit longer to shoot and even though I don't get as much of that sweet, sweet, cum, I get to feel it in my mouth for a longer time. And Carl wasn't disappointing me, he played with his nipples while I sucked and I could feel his cock expand, getting ready to pop his load.

Damn, here it comes. One good spurt, then a couple of little ones, but I loved sucking him and kept it up. I wasn't stopping and Carl had to push me away.

"Man, that was great," he said. "Now what about Vegas and the trannies?"

"It's great," I said. "Real hot. These are pretty girls, not cheap mine you, but worth every dollar."

"What's it like?"

"Think of all the things you love about women in bed. They're soft to the touch with sweet tits and a nice ass; the whole woman thing. Now add a dick to it and a male's sex drive. Bam! Fucking awesome."

"And you said I could meet them?" he asked.

"We can talk about that after I blow another load, or maybe I should fuck your ass?"

"Whatever you want, just tell me more after you're done."

"C'mon," I said. "Follow me."

We walked into my office and went to my desk. I have a stand up one. I logged on to the internet and went to the Vegas Tranny Escort site. Click, click, click; I was on Kelly's page. I pushed the laptop towards the back of the desk.

"Bend forward Carl," I said. "Push this button and the desktop will raise or lower so you can lean forward and rest your arms it. Watch Kelly and enjoy 'cuz I'm going to fuck your ass."

Carl leaned forward, pushed the button leveling the desktop into a comfortable position. As he leaned forward he could move the mouse, giving him the ability to click the links.