Tom & Aaron and Two First Timers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick smiled and replied with a smile, "Let me see your dick. I didn't see it before you know."

Interesting. Not sure if this was an interview or if he was trying to get me hot, but it was working. I stood up and unzipped my pants, dropped them and my underwear down and slid back onto the chair. I was getting hard.

"Play with it," Nick said.

I began to stroke my now hard cock and looked him in the eyes. He smiled and unzipped his pants. Out came his cock, already hard and he moved towards me, stopping with his cock at face level.

"You want to suck me Tom?" He stroked his cock slowly, a bit of pre-cum rising to the top. I kept stroking mine.

"Yes Nick, I want to suck your cock," I replied and leaned forward. Except he dropped to his knees, pushed my hand from my cock and grabbed it tightly. Looking me in the eyes he licked the head of my cock and said, "You will, but not yet."

Down he went, his hot, wet, mouth encircling the head of my cock. He twisted my dick back and forth while he licked and sucked my cock, only the head. After a couple of minutes, he stopped, stood up and zipped up his pants.

"Better zip up, your friend should be here pretty soon." He said with a grin. "Can't wait. Ever get fucked in the ass?"

Wow, this was moving pretty quickly. I zipped up and replied, "As often as I can."

He nodded and smiled. "Cool, because I would love to fuck you in the ass."

"Can I fuck yours?"

Nick laughed. "Hell yeah. Once you said you had another guy coming over, I was hoping to get spit roasted."

I laughed and nodded. "When you put it like that, you will. Nothing's off the table with Aaron and me."

"Really? Nothing?"

"Nothing. You have no idea buddy. Guys, girls, trannies. Whatever you want, I can get."

Nick rubbed his chin thinking. "You do girls too? Trannies?"

"Didn't Dave tell you anything?"

"No, he was quiet and very specific about you."

"That's good to know. We are a group that gets passed around as long as it's kept secret."

Nick broke out into a big grin. "I am really good at keeping secrets and respecting other people's privacy as long as they do mine."

"Then we should get along just fine."

Ding!

Aaron texted me.

Aaron – Can I come up?

Me – Of course.

Him – Wasn't sure if you were fucking him.

Me – Not now but WE will be soon!

"That was Aaron," I said. "He's on his way up.

Nick nodded and I went to the door. Aaron came in and I shut the door behind him. Nick and Aaron shook hands and started to chat.

"Beer anyone?"

Aaron and Nick said yes, and I went into the kitchen to get some. When I came back, they were laughing and getting along just fine.

"Nick says he knows Dave and that's how he met you," Aaron said.

"Oh yeah," I replied with a smile. "Did he tell you how we met for the first time?"

Aaron nodded and said "Oh yeah, and that sounds hot. Maybe we could get together like that sometime Nick?"

"You bet. Give me your number before we leave, and we can work it out."

We finished drinking our beers and Nick stood up and asked, "Shall we?'

I pointed to the bedroom and we went inside. Once out of our clothes I walked over to Aaron and pulled him close. Looking at Nick I leaned forward, returned and started to kiss Aaron deeply. I grabbed his cock and stroked it slowly as we kissed, first my tongue inside his mouth then his in mine. After a bit I pulled away and looked at Nick questioningly.

"Are you two exclusives?" he asked.

Aaron laughed and replied, "No, just friendly. Want to be our friend?"

Nick walked over to us and I stepped back, Aaron pulling him towards himself. Nick leaned in and they started to kiss. I slid around behind Nick and planted my cock up between the cheeks of his ass; he pushed back, still kissing. My hands went around to his front and I began to stroke his nipples, he made enjoying yummy sounds. I licked the back of his neck while I rubbed. After a few minutes of this Aaron pulled away and lay back on the bed.

"Come suck me Nick," he said.

"Come fuck me Tom," Nick said as he pushed Aaron farther up the bed and knelt between his legs. Ass up towards me he grabbed Aaron's cock; I grabbed the lube.

Aaron looked at me and smiled, obviously enjoying Nick who seemed into it as he made yummy sounds. I lubed a finger and rubbed Nick's asshole, he pushed back, and it slid in. I slid it in and out about five times then pulled it out.

This obviously wasn't Nick's first time as he had laid Aaron on the bed in a way where he could suck his cock yet have his ass hanging on the edge of the bed. I stood up, grabbed my dick and rubbed it on his asshole

"Fuck me Tom!" Nick said then put his mouth back on Aaron's dick. I didn't need much convincing and slipped the head of my cock into his ass. It was tight yet welcoming, squeezing my cock as I shoved it deeper and deeper. My balls rubbed up against his ass and I started to slide back out. When I had just the head of my hard cock inside him, I started to slide back in. Fuck he was tight! In and out, deep in, back out. My cock ached as I fucked him.

Aaron was having a great time too as I saw him concentrating on how Nick was sucking him. After some time of us spit roasting Nick I could see that look on Aaron's face. The "I'm going to cum" look and he did!

"Damn! Damn! Fuck!" Arron screamed as his hips bucked up into Nick's face, cum splashing down his throat. With one last pump up Aaron screamed again and fell back. Nick pulled his mouth away as Aaron relaxed.

"Fill me up Tom!" he said loudly. "Fucking fill my ass! I want it!"

I grabbed Nick by the hips now and started to pound him hard. Hoping I didn't hurt him but not caring if I did, I fucked his tight ass deep and hard, over and over. I could feel the cum getting ready to explode.

"Fuck me Tom! Fuck me!"

I screamed loudly as I shot my load. Hot, tasty cum splashed inside his ass, one, two, three...who knows how much I pumped, I didn't care, this was fucking fantastic. My balls ached as they emptied out and I backed away, falling back into the chair, totally spent.

As Aaron and I tried to catch out breaths Nick stood up and looked at both of us, going from one to the other.

"My, my, my," he said with a grin. "Too many choices! Two mouths, two sweet asses, what is a guy supposed to do?"

"Anything you want," I replied. I wasn't kidding. After the way he had serviced Aaron and I, I figured Aaron wouldn't care what he did, just like I didn't care. In fact, I wanted it bad.

"You could do us both," Aaron said matter-of-factly. "I have a couple of free hours and I'm sure Tom has some too."

"Now that's an idea," Nick said. "But I have to be somewhere in about 30 minutes. Suggestions?"

I got up and went to the drawer. Reaching inside I pulled out the long black dildo and said, "How about I fuck your ass with this while I suck your cock?"

"Ooo," Nick said. "That sounds really good. Aaron?"

"Sounds good. I'll use my mouth in sweet ways on you while he does."

I was starting to get hard again. Nick sat on the edge of the bed then leaned back. I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under his ass. Aaron climbed on the bed and ran his hands over Nick's chest then leaned down and began to kiss him.

I lubed the dildo and slipped it into Nick's ass. Between the lube and my cum in his ass, the dildo easily slid inside of him. I grabbed his cock and started to lick it while sliding the glass dildo in and out slowly. I always start off slow and pick up speed as they get close.

Back to his cock. I went down his cock, my tongue under the shaft down to the balls. Once there I licked each one gently for a bit. Back up his cock I went, I wanted his cum pretty badly so decided to go for it. I took the head of his thick cock into my mouth, swallowed quickly and went down, down, down to the bottom. Once there I swallowed; I love the feel of hard cock in my mouth, tight and tasty. Keeping it close I moved up slowly, dragging his thick cock along my mouth; he moaned.

I bent my head up to watch Aaron yet still be able to keep Nick's dick in my mouth. Aaron had moved down to Nick's nipples, rock hard and being sucked and licked. I could feel Nick clamping down on the dildo, his ass taking it in and out and he started to shake a bit. Was he going to cum?

I picked up speed. Up and down on his cock my mouth gripping it tightly. In and out I fucked his ass with the dildo. By now I couldn't; see what Aaron was doing but I could hear Nick moaning loudly, his breath coming in gasps.

"When he cums in your mouth, share it with me," Aaron said. That sent Nick over the top, his hot cum spewing into my mouth. I almost gagged as I was going down when he started to shoot, and he shot a lot.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled as spurt after spurt filled my mouth. I loved it! I kept sucking and fucking his ass until he pushed me away, I pulled put the dildo.

Aaron was on me in a heartbeat, pressing his mouth against mine and digging deep with his tongue. We fought over Nick's cum, I wanted it, Aaron wanted it and we slurped it as fast as we could. After a bit he pulled away and wiped his mouth and gave me a big smile.

I smiled back and we looked at Nick. He was up on his elbows now shaking his head slowly from side to side. He inhaled deeply and said.

"That was fucking incredible."

Aaron looked at him and replied, "Welcome to the club buddy."

Nick got up and looked at his watch. "Fuck!" he said. "I have to get going."

"Thanks for coming by Nick. We get together quite a bit and with others as well," Aaron said.

"Yeah, you're in the club now and we can introduce you to the others if you want." I said.

"I want," Nick said as he started to get dress. Looking at us he smiled and nodded. "You two going to spend all day fucking each other?"

I laughed and replied looking at Aaron, "Maybe not all day, but quite a bit of the day."

Aaron and Nick exchanged phone numbers and as he was at the door he turned back around and said "This is fucking great. I owe Dave big time."

"We all do," Aaron said, and I had to agree. We had another new dick to fuck and suck. Grownups doing grown up things.

12