Tom and Gabby Ch. 08 - The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom was hard again by the time he'd finished me off, and so I bent over the sofa and he slipped his cock inside me. He made me cum three times, before he sprayed another load of his cum, inside me this time. And then we decided that it was time to wake you up," she says.

"In the dream you had last night, were you tied down on this table at any point?" she asks, with no forewarning or context, and I clamour to answer.

My words come out garbled and incoherent. Linda continues to circle the wand around my clit, at just the right pace and with the exact amount of pressure needed for my calves to start tightening.

She maintains her technique long enough for me to recognise the early subtle signs of pleasure starting. My toes curl and I bring my hips upwards slightly.

My ascent up the pleasure escalator begins and I purposefully slow my breathing.

"I think she's starting to build up Tom," Linda draws his attention onto me, but I don't care in this moment.

My eyes are closed and I'm not paying attention to either of them, concentrating only on the delicate, infrequent waves starting to emanate from my pussy. I'm silently relieved that Linda seems more interested in boasting about her and Tom's 'perfect' morning than in 'making me talk'.

I let myself relax fully, willingly surrendering to the impending release before the vibrations abruptly stop.

I let out an involuntary utterance of frustration and peel my eyelids open.

My response is met with laughing from both of them.

"Not yet Gabby," Tom calls up. "That'll only happen when you've told us all about your dream."

"We're going to give you a minute to calm yourself down, and see if your memory is any better," Linda informs me. "And remember, we know the difference between when you're telling the truth and lying. Don't get any stupid ideas about making anything up."

I lay still, letting my legs untense and all traces of pleasure dissipate. In the corner of my eye, I can see Tom and Linda quietly talking between themselves across the room from me. Their secret conversation evolves to kissing, and I turn away so as not to have to look at them. The sounds of their lips slapping together lasts for a few moments, before a phone begins to ring, and they're interrupted. I look back to them.

"Shit," Linda curses, pulling her phone from her back pocket to look at the screen. "It's my mum."

Tom takes a step backwards from her, and Linda answers her phone. In the otherwise silent room, I can hear a muffled voice from the phone.

Tom paces over to the table and widens his eyes at me, threateningly. I gulp.

Linda seems to be watching our interaction and paces over to the sideboard, with her phone pressed to her ear. I visually stalk her. She picks up the lifelike dildo she'd brought downstairs with her. "Hang on mum," she speaks into the phone.

"Here you go baby. I'll be as quick as I can," she tells Tom quietly and passes the dildo to him.

He accepts it and moves to the side of the table, in line with my hips.

He lines the frankly intimidating dildo up with my pussy. I crane my neck to see, as I feel him spreading me open and brace myself for impact.

Without a word, he slowly but firmly advances the dildo in, pushing the rubber shaft all the way until my cunt is completely filled by it. It's met with no resistance.

He holds it in place inside me for a moment, before withdrawing it slowly and then thrusting it back in.

Linda lingers by the door. "No, I was talking to Tom mum. We're in the middle of dealing with Gabrielle at the moment," she speaks.

I'm startled by her making mention of me. And to her mother, of all people? I find myself wondering how much her mother, and family know about the situation. Surely, she can't have told them everything. If that were the case, I can only conclude that they're as dysfunctional and perverse as Linda and Tom.

"Is your memory improving yet, Gabby?" Tom demands, continuing to thrust the dildo in and out of my pussy. I let out a loud squeal as the rhythm begins to stimulate me and Linda steps into view with a furious glare at me. She brings a finger up to her mouth, signalling for me to 'shut up'.

"Hang on a minute mum," she raises her voice and steps out of the room.

Her presence is of little consequence to what Tom's doing to me, and I grip the edges of the table as he continues to fuck me with the toy. I move myself slightly, ensuring each stroke provides pleasure, rather than hurt.

Before long, I feel a subtle stirring and I ready myself for the possibility of pleasure if Tom's powerful thrusting of the dildo continues undisturbed, at its current tempo. Before the pleasure is given chance to start, the thrusting stops.

When I look over to see the cause of the interruption, Linda has returned and is handing something else to Tom.

"Keep her quiet while I'm on the phone, will you baby? I'm trying to sort tomorrow out and all I can hear is Gabrielle squawking," she requests and leaves the room again.

Tom looks at whatever she's passed him, and opens it up, not letting me see.

He straightens and smirks over at me, alerting me that it's something degrading, before bringing it up to my face. He wrestles my head towards him, and pries my jaws open before pushing something indetermined in.

I struggle as much as I'm able to, but he continues to feed the thin feeling material in easily, until the entirety of it is serving as a makeshift gag.

An earthy taste coats my tongue and I realise that Linda's selflessly provided her worn underwear to silence me.

Tom returns to the bottom of the table and resumes his assault on my pussy with the dildo. I hear the sound it makes as he slides it back into my drenched hole.

"Okay mum, we'll expect you around ten tomorrow then. Say hi to Daz for me. Bye," Linda's ends her call and she strolls back into the room, replacing her phone into her pocket.

She glides around Tom and leans up to kiss him, and he slows his thrusts.

"Are we making any progress in here? Have we cured Gabrielle's amnesia yet?" she asks, brightly and retrieves the wand from the microphone stand, where she must have put it after tormenting me with it.

"They're setting off at around nine tomorrow morning. I told her we'll expect them after ten, but you know the way Daz drives. We'll have to be ready by half past. Mum's looking forward to meeting Gabrielle in person," Linda converses with Tom.

"She'd probably wondering if Gabby's as bad as we've made out," Tom comments.

Linda chuckles and moves around Tom to angle the wand against me.

She turns it on and uses her free hand to assist her with its positioning. They exchange glances before turning their undivided attentions to tormenting me. My deterioration into blithering chaos is almost instantaneous.

Between deep, hard strokes of the dildo by Tom and delicate, overpowering clit torment by Linda, I become a complete mess of noise and involuntary spasms.

They mock the noises I make, adding further abjection to my ordeal.

Their separate but synchronised molestations of my pussy work in perfect tandem with each other, maximising the others effect on me.

The wand unrelenting vibrations seem to intensify each thrust of the dildo, ensuring I feel every artificial vein of the shaft as it slides inside me. In reverse, the deliberate thrusts keep my pelvis tilted upward, allowing Linda an uncompromised view to make sure my clit remains the subject of the vibrations.

By the time I realise that I'm approaching climax, Tom and Linda are already verbally coaxing me towards it.

Choking moans escape my mouth in unrecognisable octaves from beneath Linda's underwear, and I frantically thrash my head. I'm utterly helpless to fight against the pleasure, unsure of whether the source is inside my pussy or outside of it. the only thing I can be sure of is the intensity that it's going to hit me at. The gradual onset of my build up promises an earthmoving climax. I clench my teeth and wait, holding my breath as it amasses, readying myself.

And then, before I can slip out of consciousness, the wand is removed, and the dildo is withdrawn.

I compose myself before glowering down the table at them both, incensed by their unnecessary cruelty.

"I don't think she's happy with us Tom," Linda laughs, seeing the menace written on my face.

"She knows what she needs to do then," Tom responds. "Not that she'll be able to tell us anything with your knickers in her mouth," he smirks.

"Oh shit," Linda giggles. "I totally forgot she was still sucking on those."

She shimmies up the side of the table and pulls her underwear from my mouth.

"Come on now Gabrielle," she encourages me, gently. "You're clearly suffering now; we can both see it. It's time to put a stop to all this nonsense now, don't you think? Why don't you tell us what you were dreaming about last night, so we can help you. You know you'll feel better after an orgasm, don't you? Whatever you were dreaming about can't be worth all this frustration?"

I scowl and turn my head to face away from her. She tuts and I feel the vibrations start between my legs again. My clit is oversensitive now, punishing me for what Tom and Linda are doing to it, in its own way.

I immediately tense up.

Linda leans down beside my ear. I feel as she tucks a stray strand of my hair behind it. The tickling sensation makes me shudder.

"This'll be your fourth build up now, with no cum," she murmurs. "It must be getting unbearable. This one doesn't have to be another empty build-up, y'know? All you need to do, is start remembering what you were dreaming about and we'll make it all better for you. I promise."

I feel my hips moving prematurely. I need to climax.

"Just let me cum," I whisper quietly.

"We can't do that Gabrielle. Not until you've told us," Linda simpers, ridiculing my desperation.

Tom moves the wand, fully covering my clit with it. I twitch.

I start to build up again at an accelerated rate. I need release so badly, that I'm on the edge of tears. It's almost painful. I bite my lip, daring to hope that this time might be different; that they might take pity on me.

I try a different tactic, wondering if I can orgasm covertly. I'm very subtle about splaying my legs, trying to disguise the way they're tensing, but am met with the vibrations being vindictively stopped. Yet again.

"Good catch baby," Linda calls over to Tom. "I almost missed that one."

He pulls a knowing expression and shakes his head.

"Alright," I bellow out. "I dreamt that the world found out what you do to me!"

Linda straightens up above my head and looks over to Tom for some sort of clarity and context to my announcement. Neither of them expected these words and both appear to be alarmed by them.

"What do you mean 'the world found out what we do to you' Gabrielle?" Linda questions, haughtily. She's obviously thinking about all the possible implications. "Have you spoken to someone?" she demands.

"They just knew," I cry out.

My answer seems to be wrong, and Linda circles back around the table.

I feel as she picks up the wand and roughly slams it against me. The sound of my wetness echoes around the room as she flicks the switch.

"If you've spoken to someone Gabrielle, you need to tell us now so we can sort out any lies you might've led them to believe," she voices, slowly and clearly.

I groan.

"We're not going to punish you," she tries to reassure me. "But we just need to know. Have you spoken to someone outside this house?"

"No," I howl. "We were on the news."

Linda swiftly moves the wand away, needing me to be able to answer their inquisition rationally.

"The news?" Tom repeats, confusedly. "What fucking news?"

"The TV news," I gasp. "They were investigating the way you keep me here, and the things you do to me. They'd come here, to the house, to see all the things you use to punish me. They interviewed one of the neighbours."

My words are choppy, broken.

"So you'd reported us to the police in your little dream then?" Tom goads, interestedly.

"No," I insist, desperately. "My dream started with the report on the TV. There was a reporter standing outside the house, talking about how I was an awful wife to you and how I need to stay here with you as justice for that."

"It sounds like that reporter knew what he was talking about Gabrielle, " Linda confirms, looking at Tom, bemusedly. "And you do need to stay here because of that. None of that's imaginary."

"What happened next, in this dream then?" Tom presses, wanting more details.

"You were both being interviewed in the news studio. The newsreader was looking at one of the...toys you use on me," I recall.

"Which toy were they looking at? We've got a lot of toys that we use on you," Linda enquires, almost humoured.

"One of the lifelike ones," I respond, embarrassedly. "The newsreader thought it looked really real and she wanted to know whether I..." I stop speaking, feeling my cheeks flushing red.

"Whether you what Gabby?" Tom barks.

"Whether I enjoyed..." I can't finish the sentence.

"Whether you enjoy having those big, lifelike dildos slid up inside you?" Linda guesses, correctly. "And did we tell her that you love every second of it? Did we explain how you wriggle, and squirm and squeal when we use them on you?"

I nod slowly, wracked with humiliation.

"The toy that the newsreader had? Was it anything like this one?" Tom queries and holds up the dildo that he'd been fucking me with only moments ago. I look away.

"That's a yes then," Linda sniggers.

She takes the dildo from Tom and sets to lining it up with my cunt. With a firm push, she reinserts the dildo. She leaves it there, and I twist to dislodge it.

"Did we use the dildo on you on the news Gabrielle?" she asks, excitedly. Her enthusiasm at the idea is disturbing.

"No," I stammer. "I wasn't there."

"That makes sense," Tom speaks up. "We're even levelheaded in your dreams, Gabby. Given the way you acted in the village shop last week, we probably decided it'd be too risky to have you on live television. You're not ready to be allowed out in public yet. What happened next?"

"She wanted to know why you chose to keep me here. She kept calling it a sentence. The prime minister said that he thought you were good people for doing it," I prattle, wanting to keep from divulging the latter part of the dream to them.

"A sentence? I like that," Linda comments. "You were an awful wife to Tom, and you've been sentenced to staying here with us. I think that's quite apt, don't you Tom? And fancy having the prime minister call us good people for what we're doing, eh? I'm sure if he knew the truth about you, he'd be in full support of everything we do to you."

"So far all I'm hearing is that Gabby's had some sort of epiphany and realised that she deserves to be here with us. I'm failing to see which part of that got her all excited?" Tom analyses.

"They played a video," I blurt out an answer, hoping that this revelation will quell their need for more detail.

"A video of what?" Tom smirks.

"A video of me...on the table...being punished," I murmur.

"How were you being punished Gabrielle? What had you done to deserve it?" Linda chastises.

"I'd argued with you about why Tom left me for you," I admit, hoping to earn some good favour.

Linda shakes her head at me, disapprovingly. "Then you absolutely needed to be punished. We'd have put you on the table, exactly as you are now. Was that in the video?" she berates me.

"Yes," I say quietly.

"And did it show you having an orgasm against your will?" Tom checks.

"Linda made me. You were at work when the video was filmed," I inform him.

"Well, I'm sure Linda told me all about it when I got home," Tom winks at her.

"Did the video get much of your orgasm Gabrielle? Did it show a close up of some of those faces you pull?" Linda taunts.

"Yes," I sombrely admit. "It showed everything."

"The excitement is starting to make a bit more sense now, Lind," Tom resigns.

"You think she got excited over the idea of her orgasming being broadcast to the whole of the British public? I mean, we know she's got some weird kinks, love, but that's bizarre," Linda reveres, seeming almost impressed at the new humiliation I've dreamt up for myself.

"Is that where the dream ended?" Tom asks, intrigued.

"Um, yeah," I lie.

"Are you sure about that? You don't sound so sure?" he doubts my answer.

"There was a bit more talking after they played the video. I can't remember everything that you said," I clamour, trying to play it down, desperate to reserve the rest of the dream and keep it to myself.

"You can't remember? Are you sure?" Linda asks, suspiciously.

"I think it was just had some questions about you both," I confirm.

Linda and Dom look incredulously at each other.

"So can't you remember or was it some questions about us?" Tom queries.

"I can't remember," I clamour. "There was a question about your relationship and plans for the future," I say, feeling my heartrate increasing slightly. Tom is dissatisfied with what I'm saying. I can see it in his face.

"You seem to be hesitating about telling us something again Gabrielle," he accuses.

"Once you've told us, we can make a start on that orgasm you were begging for," Linda joins in.

"You just said some stuff about keeping me living with you. That was it, that's when I woke up," I deceive, thoroughly unconvincingly.

"Well, that was a disappointing ending," Linda sighs, suddenly deciding to accept my account. "I could've sworn it was going to be something more scandalous than that."

She looks to Tom, who's looking into my eyes, sceptically.

"Maybe something like inviting members of the public to come and inflict their own kinds of justice on you? Or the prime minister taking hold of the wand?" she jests.

Tom remains silent, not blinking, trying to psychoanalyse me.

"She's lying Lind," he says, turning to face her and nodding, decidedly.

"You think so?" Linda questions, curiously, moving closer to him and slipping herself under his arm.

"I know it," he affirms.

Linda nuzzles into him.

"Do you really think a few words of a conversation at the end of one of her dreams could be that interesting?" I hear her whisper to him.

"I think there's a reason she's working so hard to not tell us. Nothing about what she's told us was worth all the trouble she went through to keep it secret, was it? We know all her fantasies. She hasn't got any secrets from us. Whatever she's trying to hide is in that ending. The 'bit more talking' that she's not telling us about," Tom insists.

"You really want to know, don't you?" Linda smiles at him.

Tom picks up the wand and hands it to her. "Knowledge is power. And I don't like the idea of her withholding any," he replies.

Linda turns the wand on and presses it against me. I howl out, having not expected a further bout of torture after disclosing the information they'd been pushing me for all morning.

There's nothing gentle about her method. She means to conquer me, and she accomplishes it perfectly.

"What were mine and Linda's plans for the future then Gabby?" Tom asks, sternly.

"I don't know." I shriek out, using every ounce of my willpower to stop myself spilling the information.

"Yes, you do. Come on, what did we say?" Tom demands.

"Nothing..." I plead, desperate to be believed, unable to face the scrutinization of an inquiry into why my subconscious might have created an image of Linda being pregnant.

Linda increases the intensity of the vibrations. I wriggle as much as I can to escape them, but she moves the wand with me, never allowing it to break contact, as if super affixed to my clit.

"Please stop," I shriek. "It's too much..."

"What were our plans, Gabby? What are you holding back?" Tom repeats the enquiry.