Tom and Jane Ch. 14: Autumn

Story Info
Tom and Jane have a major life change.
3.8k words
4.82
2.6k
2
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers

Chapter 14 -- Autumn

Summer ended, our lives were busy, and life went on. Jane cut back on her hours at the store, because she had taken a new job; assistant coach for the St. Anne's Lions girls rugby team. She had been in contact with her former coach after the St. Anne's sports banquet, and he had invited Jane to join the coaching staff. Jane's position would technically be an advisor, but she really would get to do a lot of what she did when she played; be the person the girls on the team looked up to.

August turned to September, I was still flying, Jane was fully into her rugby and work commitments, and we really didn't have a lot of quality time together. I'm really not sure whether it was that, or if something was awakened by me. I was at home one September evening, waiting on Jane to get back from practice, standing at the kitchen counter with a mug of tea ready for her. I was also quite naked. It was just a general need for sex that drove me to do it.

She came through the door in her rugby shorts, warm-up top, and with the band in her hair like she used to wear during her playing days. In short, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Jane wasn't paying a lot of attention, so when she finally saw me, she jumped a little, and then laughed "Tom, no way, not now, I smell like shit."

"Okay, so take a shower" I replied. She walked to the shower, I followed her, she tried to wave me off. I won. We washed quickly, then Jane pushed her naked ass against me, and I was inside of her in a second.

As we humped in rhythm with each other, standing in the shower, Jane put her arm back and around my neck "Tom, what the hell got into you?"

"A few weeks of nothing, but" I was grinning "you look really good like that."

Jane stopped for a moment, pulling me a little closer "So, you like to fuck rugby girls, eh?"

I felt my heart skip a beat "Just you, my dear" and with that, Jane started moving harder and faster, taking my hands and putting one on her hip and one on her breast, and we eventually came together, standing in the shower.

Shortly after drying off, naked and in bed, we were fooling around still when Jane asked "did the outfit really do it for you?" She seemed genuinely surprised.

"Jane, I'm as shocked as you are, and yes, that set something off in me that I wasn't expecting." I was getting a little hard a lot faster than I though.

Jane smiled "Damn, Thomas, where were you when I was in high school." At that, Jane pinned me onto the bed, and we made out until we both decided we needed dinner.

By October, Jane was fully back to her usual self. She had a real drive for what she was doing. I enjoyed it too, going to the games, and being there when she'd come home from practices, sweaty and dirty. Sex in the shower became our standard thing for when I was at home. When I wasn't at home, she'd still send me pictures. It really made a man miss being away.

I was at the game against St. Catherine's, and got to see what the rivalry was about. Around two thousand people crowded the little stadium to watch the game. Jane was dressed in suit pants, a beautiful sweater wrap that covered her perfectly, and boots. My wife was the most beautiful woman there, by a mile. St. Anne's won by 10, and as they celebrated the win, Jane looked out to where I was sitting, and mouthed 'I love you.' I returned it. Jane had her purpose in life, and was loving every minute.

About a week later, we ended up spending our first anniversary of our wedding at home. Jane had the flu, and was laying on the couch, feet propped up on my lap. I looked at her, and even in sickness, she was beautiful. Jane caught wind of what I was thinking, and said "Not going to happen tonight, Thomas. Don't even think it."

"I'm just thinking that I can't believe I married such a beautiful woman" I said, hoping she wouldn't see through me.

She did "Yeah yeah, you're a boob man" at that she lifted her shirt and bra, and I got a show before she covered up and said "and that's all you're going to get for the next few days, babe."

I had enough for now "As long as I get to be here with you, doesn't matter." Jane gave me a brief look of disbelief, but followed by a sweet smile, and she moved to cuddle with me. Anniversary dinner was chicken noodle soup, the movie Top Gun. We'd eventually get to Ray's to celebrate, but until then, this was perfect.

October ran into November, and I was getting more time off between trips. Jane wasn't sad about it, but I had started to see some changes; Pan Am was in financial trouble. It wasn't isolated to just them, as the whole industry was seeing a slowdown, but it was who I flew for, so I was going to have an up-close view of what happened to my airline. It was at the end of a 3-day trip when I got an email from corporate, that they wanted to meet upon the end of the last leg.

I arrived at the office, where it was the usual meeting suspects; HR, base manager, and a union rep. We exchanged a bit of work talk, when HR took the lead. "I'm sure by now that you're aware of the financial difficulties our industry had seen the past six months." I was, and HR continued "As a result of that, and I have to remind you that you've signed an NDA to not discuss items of this nature, Pan Am will be holding layoffs later this month."

Well, it's been a good run. Jane will be happy. "Because of your seniority, however, we are offering you a buyout, along with 6 months' salary. If you take this, you will still-" and I cut the HR person off.

"Yes" I interrupted.

The union rep looked at me like I was taking crazy pills. "You agree to this?" the union representative stammered out, shocked.

"Do you want me to read what else you'd be eligible for?" the HR person tried to reason.

"No, I know how this goes, 6 months' salary and health, eligible for rehire, yada yada. I'm taking it."

Jane hadn't been too concerned with me being later than expected. Airline travel was at the whims of the vagaries of the weather, so me being a few minutes later than normal was normal. I opened the door, dropped my things, and said with a sheepish grin "Jane, you're looking at a retired man!" Jane screamed, and picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. She had her way with me for hours.

While laying on our bed after, we spoke of the future. Jane loved her coaching job, but was getting tired of going back and forth across the border so much. I offered to move to Windsor, to which she said "Tom, as much as I love what I do, it feels like being at St. Anne's is just me trying to relive my glory days." This one floored me. She seemed to revel in what she was doing there. There was even talk that, when the current coach retired, Jane would be in line to take over. "I don't like being the local star, I need something of my own doing, and somewhere else" Jane said, looking at me with her bright blue eyes.

I knew she had something in mind, because I did to. "You want to retire to the beach, don't you? You know what I think about Florida" I said, grinning.

Jane laughed and pulled me close "No, babe, we need to take a trip over to Grand Haven."

We fell asleep, me resting on the beautiful pillows that were her breasts. Jane just ran her hands through my hair.

Thanksgiving was a blur, as we went to my parents', now having to pay our own way to Kansas since I was no longer employed by Pan Am. Both of them were happy for us going into early retirement. Jane and I spent every free moment looking for houses. After Thanksgiving, the search for a house began.

I'm not sure, looking back at then, that we knew what we were getting ourselves into.

"Now this is where the deck used to be. It appears to have been partially removed by the previous owner" the realtor was saying. Jane just looked at it, wide eyed. I was making mental note of all the things I would need to get fixed, and my brain was quickly getting filled. Jane just was shocked. Housing prices in Grand Haven were bad. The place we were looking at now was older, and on the lake outside of the town, but was in rough shape. Boards peeling off the exterior, a roof in need of replacing, bad wiring, bad lots of things. The price was well down from everything else, though. Thanks to Jane, we could afford most of the places, but most places weren't really even worth it.

Later, at the hotel, I had my laptop out and was doing some numbers. Jane had hers out as well, working on something else. Spreadsheet done, I looked up at her "Jane, even with all the work, that last place, we can afford it." Jane screwed up her face like it was the worst idea I'd ever had. I kept going "think of it this way, it's just like how you put your outfits together. If we buy this place cheap, we can do whatever we want with it, and not have to worry." Jane now looked visibly confused. "I can do most of the work on here. It's going to take some brushing up on things, and I'll need someone to help me draft the permits, but I can do it."

"Could we even live in the place while you worked on it?" Jane asked, suspiciously.

"Yeah, it's going to be real spartan, though." I was losing her on this. The idea was starting to sound better and better in my own head. I went back to the laptop, and crunched some numbers. "Right now, even if I hired someone to do every single bit of this for me, the house would still cost $100,000 less than the cheapest house we looked at." I finally replied. The next cheapest house had been almost a literal shack. The fix-me-up, though in extremely rough shape, was over 3,000 square feet. "We can buy it, live in Detroit until the end of winter, and I can drive back and forth to fix things." I could see Jane thinking of it.

"Tom, I'm not going to be without you now that I have you all to my own" she giggled "but, we need a professional opinion of this."

A couple days later, the home inspector pronounced the property basically sound, but said that I was taking on a lot of work. "That's okay" I said "I'm retired now." That year, the Christmas present to ourselves was a house on the beach in Grand Haven.

We spent what would be our last Christmas at our condo. Jane woke me up in the morning with one of my presents; even more sexy lingerie.

Now retired, our days had tended to follow a similar pattern. We'd get up, sometimes I'd distract Jane, sometimes I'd fail, Jane would go to work, and I'd spend the time at home figuring out what needed to be done to the house. Jane would eventually come home, and at that point I'd be able to distract her. Going on over a year of marriage, I was surprised by the fact that we were still acting like horny teenagers with each other.

Winter was a cold one, and most of my trips out to the new place involved checking on the state of the house, making minor repairs, and moving a few items here and there. Jane would accompany me when she could. By February, we were finally getting some good offers on our condo, and it looked like we would be moving in March. Jane was handling the sale, and I working on the new house. It was a normal day in February when I got home from Grand Haven.

I had driven out early in the morning with a load of stuff for the house. We'd have a prospective buyer that day, and Jane was going to handle it. A drive out, a few hours of work, and I was home by dinner time. I walked in the door, Jane was in the kitchen, making something special for dinner. To say it was something special is an understatement, because Jane was wearing next to nothing; stockings that came up to just below her butt, a thong the showed off her ass, and a sexy bra that didn't really hide anything. I could see her nipples in the sheer fabric.

"Oh, hey babe, dinner will be ready soon" Jane said, with no hint of anything being amiss.

"Uh, so" I couldn't find the words. Jane looked at me like I was losing my mind.

"Thomas, something wrong? And could you help me with dinner?" Jane seemed to be completely oblivious. I moved in behind her, getting a bit of a feel, and she whispered to me "Just go with it, let's get dinner. I've got news."

Okay, so that makes sense. I helped her get dinner ready, thoroughly enjoying the view. Jane was making clams and linguine with white wine sauce. As we sat down for dinner, me fully overdressed, she dropped the bomb on me "We got an offer, it was $5,000 over what we were asking."

I cut her off, out of excitement "You took that, right?"

Jane grinned and nodded "Yes, dear, we're now Grand Haven residents." As she said that, she rubbed a finger around one of her nipples, and was lost for a moment in pleasure. My eyes must have popped out of their head, because Jane followed up with "You have to finish your dinner, Thomas" and kept playing with her breasts seductively. As she did that, Jane also licked her lips.

I responded the only way I knew how, by picking up Jane and carrying her, laughing, up to the bedroom. I deposited her on the bed, at which point she bounced up and pulled me into a kiss. "Tom, that was low, even for you" she said, smiling.

"Honey, you can't do what you did and think I would want you immediately" I responded, blaming her for making me horny. "Besides, I may have spent some of the time at the new house fantasizing about where, you know" I was grinning back at her.

Jane looked at me pensively, and finally said "why think about the future when the now wants to wrap her legs around your head." At that, I sort of jumped, and Jane laughed. I dove right in though, pulling her thong off, and going to town on her. Jane threw herself back in pleasure, and I ended up making her have a couple really strong orgasms before I had to stop.

"Tom, please don't say you're done yet" Jane seemed to be begging at this point, as I started to get my clothes off. I smiled and did a little shimmy for her, which made her giggle.

"Hell no, just getting started hon" I said. At that, I pushed her back onto the bed further, and began rubbing my cock up and down her slit. Jane enjoyed that, but seemed to be a little impatient.

"Get in me, now" Jane demanded, somewhat seriously, staring at me and playing with her nipple through her bra. That was my cue, and I went between her legs, tried to slide in, and realized that Jane was soaking wet. I tried again, and missed.

Jane jumped a little "whoa there, cowboy, first time?" She seemed confused at first, but then I saw the gears in her head moving. "Get in me the right way" she said, demanding it now.

"Sorry Jane, that wasn't my intent" I actually felt bad about it. I was a bit more careful this time, and I was inside of her, completely soaked immediately, gripped by her vagina. We moved together for a few moments, Jane looking into my eyes, and she seemed kind of angry. She guided me with her legs, slowly, and just when she seemed like she was ready, she stopped me.

"Thomas Banner" I moved a bit, and she had to stop to stifle a moan "I know you didn't mean to" she pulled me in deep with her legs, and pulled me down on top of her "but I know you want my ass. So I want you to fuck me in the ass, baby. Fuck my ass until we cum."

I was harder than I'd ever been. Jane felt it. She looked at me with fire in her eyes, like she wanted to be pounded. "Jane" I started, then paused. I had an idea. "I don't want to pound the shit out of you like that" I said, before realizing the pun.

Jane playfully glared at me "You need to use your words better" she giggled "and besides, it's been a while."

I pulled out of her, soaking wet, and knew I wouldn't have a lot of trouble. The tip of my cock brushed her asshole, and Jane stifled another moan. "I'm not going to pound you, honey." I gently began sliding my cock into her ass, looking at her. She looked back into my eyes, at first with the fire of sexual desire. Then, as I slowly slid into her ass, an inch at a time, she gave in to ecstasy, and began to move with me. Jane, though, wanted me to move fast, pulling me with her legs.

"Tom, oh my god that's deep" she moaned loud, and continued to try and move me faster.

"No, Jane, no. Go slow" I chided her, gently. "I want to make love to you."

Jane smiled at me, then joked "or you just want to stick it in my ass and stay there all night." She giggled at that, making me start moving again. At that, Jane lay back, and I began kissing all over her chest. "Oh my god Tom" Jane moaned a little louder, this one starting to give way to her famous roar "baby don't stop. Make love to me in my ass."

I just kept moving slow, hard as a rock, gently thrusting inside her so as not to cause pain. Jane eventually got control over herself, and in one quick motion pushed me over so that she was on top, somehow keeping me inside of her.

I was getting close. Jane looked into my eyes, but instead of pounding up and down like she had done before, she simply began to slowly buck against me. She reached around behind, and cupped my balls with one hand. "Tom, this feels so much better than it ever has. I want you in my ass all night." She rode me for a long time, before I finally couldn't hold back.

"Jane, I'm going to come" I finally said. Jane looked at me, all the while reaching up behind herself and unhooking her bra.

"Not in me tonight, babe" she said, seductively, biting her lip. She gently lifted off me, having a mini orgasm as she did. I was now ready to go at any time, but no Jane to make it happen. She jumped off the bed, then grabbed some stuff from the night stand. "I'm not going straight ass to mouth" she was purring by now "but I'm going to wash you, and then I'm going to suck you dry."

My eyes were agape by now. Jane was in rare form tonight. She took out the soap and rag, and began to sensually cleanse my cock. I realized that I was very clean down there no matter what. Jane must have seen that, because soon after she smiled at me, before dropping her cleaning supplies and taking me deep into her mouth. "OH MY GOD JANE!" I yelled, and came instantly. Jane just kept sucking, her lips like a vice on my penis, moving up and down, before taking me deep again. I came again and again, Jane taking my cum inside of her mouth. This went on for minutes, and by the time I was done, I could barely move.

Jane slide up the bed to me, kissing along my chest, then my neck. As she kept kissing around my neck, she pulled my arm behind her. "I'm a little sore, massage me please" she said, and I realized my hand was down by her ass. I did as I was told, gently massaging her hole, and she shuddered briefly with joy. "Good god, baby, you're going to make me want your dick in my butt again tonight." I wasn't hard, and probably didn't have a hope of that anytime soon, but I was in the mood again.

This went on for some time, before we finally calmed down. "What the hell got into you, Jane?" I asked her. At that point, I found out I'd been had.

Jane, playful smile, explained "I knew if I wore what I wore, you'd be horny. I put the idea in your head about you, ahem, servicing me. I was wet enough that you didn't notice me move a little when you tried to get in, so" at that, Jane grinned. "Oh yeah, I also made sure I was clean, well, you know where" she smiled sweetly.

"Jesus, you're evil" was all I could come up. Jane just laughed.

"Babe, the only thing you did on your own, but one thing I wouldn't change" she let her thoughts take her away for a moment "I've never been made love to anally. That was amazing, Tom." She curled up next to me. "I could have done that all night long, if I were younger."

"Why do all that Jane, you could have told me what you wanted" my mind was running a mile a minute.

Jane just sighed, and cuddled closer to me "Tom, I wanted it to be what you wanted to do." I could feel her smile. "You've been working hard lately, and now that we're finally going to move into our dream house, you deserved a real reward. Funny, I got a reward of my own."

Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers
12