Tom and Jane Ch. 18: Sunsets

Story Info
Tom and Jane's story comes to an end, for now.
5k words
4.84
2.1k
1
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers

Chapter 18 - Sunsets

After Thanksgiving, time blurred. The house needed so much last-minute work, that it felt like all of our spare time was spent on getting the house ready. As good as Jane was with the landscaping, and as good as she was with her fashion sense, Jane was also really good with decorating the house. After I had gone through and fixed or replaced anything, she would come through behind me and clean up. She did the painting, the cleaning, sanding, refinishing; she did everything to make the house look presentable.

We were tired in the month span, with so much going on in our house. The unfortunate result was that our sex life took a major hit. We probably went close to three weeks without anything more than a furtive boob grab, or a hand down the front of my pants, or a smack on the butt. We weren't in danger of having our marriage fall apart (we still kissed and cuddled like newlyweds), but we both also knew that something would have to give. Jane gave first.

I came home from work at my usual time. To say it had been a rough day was an understatement; the kids were antsy for the last week before Christmas break. Keeping their attention was a battle of wills. I finally had to give up, and spent most of the classes letting the kids open up about what they were looking forward to, before telling them the story of my Christmas in the Persian Gulf. It wasn't the type of story to send the kids running to the recruiter, but it was one of those things that I saw endeared me to kids. I didn't hold back on my views of the Navy, the good or the bad. My goal was to tell the kids how it was.

Due to this, as I pulled into the driveway at home, I was mentally drained. We had one more day, then part of the next week. I wished I could just take the rest of the time off, but knew I owed the kids. My thoughts clouded my brain as I turned the corner from the entry into the kitchen, and there stood Jane, in a female dress whites Navy uniform. I could see immediately that she would have had trouble in the Navy, because her uniform couldn't come close to hiding the size of her breasts.

"So, sailor, what do you think?" Jane was being seductive. It was working.

Well, mostly. Jane had the female senior enlisted dress whites uniform. I was wearing my officer's khakis. Regulations would have had a major, major, screaming up the chain of command issue with an officer screwing a senior enlisted. At this moment, though, it seemed kind of hot.

"I'm going to guess by your stunned silence that you like it" Jane purred, and walked over to me and planting a huge kiss on my lips. I got a feel over the top of the clothes, and could tell that the uniform was holding on for dear life. Jane noticed too "yeah, I have to get this off before it pops a button."

We made out on the way to the bedroom, and I helped Jane get out of her clothes. Underneath the uniform, she was wearing her white wedding lingerie. "I thought you'd like this" Jane said to me, turning around so I could see everything.

"Yeah, yeah" I was still having trouble talking. Jane giggled a little, pulled me into an embrace, and we fell onto the bed. There, we made out and touched each other. I stayed above the lingerie, until Jane finally forced my hand under her bustier, and I got an overflowing handful of breast. She popped open the lingerie, and out spilled her boobs, so large and perfect. I stopped kissing her, and went straight for a nipple, taking all of her tiny nipple into my mouth.

"Ohhhh Thomas whyyyyy" Jane moaned, and giggled a little. Her nipple sensitivity was my secret weapon. Jane had her eyes closed, and a smile on her face. I continued to suck on one nipple, and gently massaged the other, before eventually Jane pulled me up to kiss her. "Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, Thomas, Thomas" Jane kept repeating my name, smiling "I'm so glad you're not turned off by my nipples."

"If anything, dear, it's the second sexiest part of you" I said, and Jane blushed.

She recovered quickly, though, and retorted "If the first one is my tight little asshole, well, I have something for you." Jane had serious bedroom eyes going on.

I was more interested in being gentle at the moment "Honey, everything above the shoulders is the sexiest. Eyes, smile, face, brain; everything." Jane smiled a huge smile, and I saw her start to tear up.

"Awwwww, Tom. Thank you. Doesn't excuse you from sex, but that's really, really sweet." Jane was all smiles now, and planted a huge kiss on me.

"Oh no, I don't want to be excused, just thought I'd be honest with you" I said to her. We made out some more, until Jane guided my hand downwards, and I could tell that she was ready for me. All remaining clothes and lingerie came off, and I was inside of her, making love with me on top. We kissed and talked a little, both of us being gentle. We'd change positions, going from missionary, to cowgirl, to prone, and eventually something we didn't do much; doggy style.

"Tom, wait" Jane interrupted me pumping in and out of her, and I pushed myself into her deep to wait. Jane shuddered, but then lifted up into kneeling straight up. I worked to stay inside of her, and we cuddled there for a moment. Finally, Jane gave me guidance "let's see if we can finish like this" she said. We both pushed against each other, and I took her breasts into both of my hands. Jane tilted her head back, all the while holding my hands in place. We did this for a while, before each of us had orgasms slowly. It almost felt like a good 10 minutes of total pleasure. There was no roar from Jane of her huge orgasm, and I just whispered sexy things into Jane's ear as I came, but it was extremely sensual. We eventually collapsed onto the bed, spooning, me still somehow inside of her.

"Mmmm, my Thomas" Jane said, eyes closed, my arms wrapped around her. I eventually fell out of her wetness, and she shivered as my now worn out penis left the comfort of being inside her. We stayed like that for a time, before our rumbling stomachs reminded each other than we needed to make dinner.

We sat and ate dinner later with each other, talking and laughing. Jane was having a blast with her blog. I talked about school. We cuddled at the dining room table while we ate. I felt like my batteries had been recharged completely. This was love, both of us wrapped up completely in being with each other. We moved the little party to the couch, where we cuddled and watched a movie until bedtime. Nothing exciting, just two old married people loving each other.

The next week flew by, and then it was Christmas. We had some fun with the last few days of work on the house; Jane had surprised me one day by having on only a bodystocking when I got home, while she was doing some work on finishing the fireplace.

"Uh, honey, I hope you didn't expect me to get a lot done today" I asked when I saw her.

"Babe, this is actually surprisingly warm, and I just want to do something to make the last second house stuff more fun." Jane smiled at me as she said it.

After I turned on the fireplace for the first time, and confirmed it worked, she rode me to orgasm right there in front of the fire. Almost immediately after she was done and had cleaned up, she went right back to work on the house, still wearing the bodystocking. I have to admit that I didn't get a lot done that night, but the scenery was amazing, and it did certainly make the work go by faster.

By some small miracle, our house was ready to accept guests a day before Christmas Eve. Our main bedroom was mostly ready, just needing a few more little additions for us. We both had our offices, as well as a guest bedroom, with my office also having a futon. Dinner duties were split up, we had everything planned out. We were ready for our first Christmas in the house. The only problem was the storm.

Jane stood at the door, nervously watching through the snow, waiting on the first guests to arrive. "Hey honey, I could use your help moving your office crap" I said, trying to distract her. Well, I also needed the help.

"Tom, do you think everyone's going to get here safe?" Jane asked me, growing more concerned as the snow fell harder.

"Yes" I replied "weather's only saying six inches of snow, and I doubt it's going to get that bad" I said, hoping that I was right.

"How do you know it's not going to be that bad" Jane seemed distraught, I better think quick.

I looked down, then up at her with a grin. That elicited a 'Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you Thomas?' look from Jane.

Eventually, the first headlights, my parents in their rental car. I helped them get their luggage into the house, and listened to the story of their air travel from Kansas. Both of my parents gave Jane a huge hug. We talked for a bit, Jane somewhat happier that my parents, who had to travel the farthest, were here safely. I kept an eye on dinner, and Jane stood watch on the door.

While my parents were embarrassing me with tales of my youth, a second set of headlights showed up. Again, out the door went I to help Jane's parents with their luggage. Once everyone was settled, appetizers were served, everyone was talking, and Jane started to rest easy. Jane, however, didn't know about the last guest.

When the third set of headlights came, I was ready to head out. Jane was confused, thankfully, and so stayed back with the parents. Her reaction was pure surprise, then, when I came through the door with Shawna and her husband, Geoff.

"SHAWNS!" screamed Jane, and ran over and picked her best friend from college up into a massive hug. Both women were crying shortly after. I introduced my parents to them, and let the two best friends have their moment. After a little while, when they had calmed down, we got to explain the entire ruse.

"After you got the house, Tom emailed us and asked if we wanted to come out for Christmas, and, well, here we are" Shawna said. Jane just looked at me like I was the greatest person in the world. Shawna and Geoff offered to get a hotel, but I explained that we had enough rooms. That was the point when I explained that we had three beds, and Jane and I could use the air mattress and sleep in her office.

Both of our parents hit it off. My dad is a retired history teacher who worked with wood as a hobby, and her dad is a carpenter who loved history. The moms rolled their eyes, but had a lot to talk about themselves, both having worked in the medical field (my mom a nurse, Jane's mom a physical therapist).

Everyone spent the evening talking with each other. Dinner was served, we ate, talked, had a great night. The night wound down around the fireplace after dinner, next to the tree. I got to sit there the entire night, my arms wrapped around Jane.

After everyone had headed to bed, and Jane and I were alone, I regretted giving up the bed. "Tom, I'm sorry, you're going to see something that I was hoping to show you under slightly different circumstances" Jane said to me, sheepish smile on her face. At that, she took off her sweater and dress pants, revealing the sexy red lingerie she had worn before.

I just laughed "Oh wow, yeah, probably isn't going to work too well on the air mattress." Jane giggled a little at that.

"Can I just let you look at me like this?" Jane asked, smiling.

We lay under the covers on the air mattress, giggling and fooling around, until Jane got tired and changed into her pajamas. She was the first one to wake up on Christmas Day, and it was the smell of her making breakfast that woke the rest of us.

Everyone spent the next couple days at our house, and by a few days after Christmas, our lives were back to normal, for the most part. The only thing was that my last Christmas present hadn't yet arrived. That came a few days after Christmas when we drove into town to visit the animal shelter to adopt a couple dogs. Two yellow labs, a brother and sister, were available. Jane had no idea until we arrived.

"Thomas Banner" she started to say, but began crying and couldn't finish her thought. Both dogs fell in love with us immediately. Jane named the girl Courtney, and I named the boy Custer. Over the next few months, though we had ups and downs with the dogs, Jane and I realized how much we wanted the dogs in our lives.

By the end of Christmas break, we were worn out. New Years was spent at the restaurant on the beach, where we were becoming regulars. The usual group rang in the New Year, and shortly after midnight, Jane and I headed home. I was dead tired, and expected an early night. Jane thought otherwise.

Jane was standing at the bathroom door, backlit by the light in the bathroom, wearing lingerie that was see-through enough to show off her curves underneath it. "I hope sex was your new year's resolution" Jane said, giggling. She was still a little tipsy from the night. I immediately was in the mood.

She moved over to where I was sitting on the bed, and placed herself right on my lap. We kissed for a while, Jane giggling every now and then. I got my hand underneath the lingerie, and started playing with her softly. This got Jane more aroused, and she was suddenly on top of me. Unfortunately, this was poorly planned, as I still had my pants on.

"Oh, forgot something" Jane giggled again, and jumped off of me, falling onto the floor.

"Whoa, you okay?" I was actually concerned at this point.

"Yeah, wow. I think I had more than I thought" Jane seemed a bit surprised.

"I'll take care of you then" I smiled. Jane smiled back, thinking I meant that I was going to make her feel better. Instead, after she was sitting on the bed, I put my head under her lingerie and began licking her.

"Holy shit Tom!" Jane was surprised, but not unhappy at the turn of events. She immediately began moaning, and after I had slid her lingerie up so I could see her reaction, I saw that she had pulled her lingerie down and was playing with her own breasts. I flicked her clitoris a couple times, drawing a strong reaction immediately.

"Tom, Tom, oh my god don't!" Jane tried to say, being interrupted by an immediate and loud orgasm. I felt her become wet, and finished my work. Jane had fallen backwards onto the bed, so I kissed over her lingerie, up to her neck. Then I realized her eyes were closed.

"Oh man, Jane. Let's get you into bed" I said, helping her scoot up towards the pillows so she could be more comfortable.

"Baby, I'm sorry" Jane was absolutely, completely tired by this point. The long night and the alcohol had conspired to end festivities a little early, my activities probably being the final nudge towards Jane passing out.

"It's okay, we can still do things tomorrow morning" I said to her, feeling a little sad. Jane mumbled something, and was out within seconds. I got out of my clothes completely, and decided to sleep naked that night. Sleep came quick for me as well.

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. As my senses started to finally begin working, I started to smell food cooking. Jane must have woken up early enough to make breakfast. Given her state at the end of the night, I was fairly surprised she had the ability to do that.

The door opened a few minutes later, as I was willing myself out of bed. It was Jane, poking her head in. "Oh good, you're awake" she said, and opened the door carrying a tray of breakfast. She was also wearing only a cooking apron.

"Yeah, I'm not really hungry right now" I said as she put the tray onto the bed. I pulled her to me, causing her to elicit a short happy scream.

"Tom, I got up earlier than I should have to make this" she said, laughing.

"And for some reason, you thought I'd choose food over a partially dressed you" I said, both of us smiling at each other.

"I can fix that a bit" Jane giggled, and pushed the apron to the middle of her chest, exposing her big, beautiful breasts. I immediately went for a nipple with my mouth, and Jane didn't push me away. "Mmmmm baby, I owe you still for last night" Jane moaned.

"No you don't" I mumbled while sucking on her nipple. I felt her, and could tell she was getting aroused. She did the same to me, with similar results.

"Yes, I do. I need to suck you dry" she purred. I was ready when she said that, but had other plans.

I pushed her onto the bed, and gently slide into her while I was on top of her. "Jane, you don't owe me anything" I kissed her neck "and besides, I just feel like this today."

Jane smiled at me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. As I slowly pumped in and out of her, she moaned more. I tried to go slowly, enjoying every moment of it, and after a while we both had orgasms at almost the same time.

Afterwards, Jane lay on the bed next to me, boobs still out of the apron, propped up on one arm. "I'm glad you wanted to do that, I really needed to be made love to." She smiled sweetly at me. I could tell something was on her mind.

"Yeah, hon, I don't have the energy to do anything crazy this morning" I said, then kissed her while playing with one of her nipples. Jane giggled a little at that.

"Tom" Jane paused, and I knew she was going to say something out of happiness "I'm so happy. For once in my life, Tom, I'm happy in love."

"I am too, Jane."

We lay in bed cuddling, carefully touching each other, eventually eating breakfast, and not ever wanting the moment to end.

By early spring, both of us using an unusually warm day to do yard work, when I looked across the yard at Jane. She was wearing a sun dress; the first time she'd had a chance to wear one this year. She looked radiant in it.

"What are you looking at, dear?" Jane asked me, playfully. She had the little smile of knowing that she was being watched.

"The most beautiful woman in the world" I replied to her, and the little grin became a huge smile. It was the truth. Jane had never been fat. However, since we'd moved to Grand Haven a year before, we'd both transformed. I was in better shape than I had been at any time I was in the Navy, now having to run with my ROTC kids. Jane exercised a lot, had her blog, had her Youtube channel, and of course rugby. She was back to her weight from her college rugby days.

She was more than perfect. Her legs were still thick, beautiful, and strong. Her rear was still bulbous and solid. She had shed weight in her midsection (as had I; that was her fault for getting me into exercising again). Her breasts were still large, perfect, spectacular.

None of that compared to her beauty. She still had the shorter hair, a bit longer than when I met her, and slowly changing to a beautiful gray. It was cut now, instead of the pixie style she had before, into something more like out of the 1930's. It framed her face perfectly; her glowing blue eyes, the wide smile between her thick lips, perfect teeth. Jane was a gorgeous woman, whose hair was the only signal that she was pushing 50.

I just smiled back at her. She went back to her gardening, but only for a few more minutes. I think the way I looked at her eroded all resolve of getting some yard work done, because she was soon next to me. "Tom, you can't look at me like that and not think it's going to end up with us in the bedroom" Jane said, smirk on her face.

"Who said I wanted to do anything else" I said, smiling at her. At that, Jane took my hand and led me inside, lifting her dress up and off once we were safely indoors. She was wearing an older bra and panty set, but I was more interested in what was underneath. As we got on the bed, both of us fully naked by then, we were kissing and touching each other everywhere.

"Baby, I need you" Jane said, after we were both obviously ready for each other. I ended up on top of here, and slowly and deliberately slide into her. Jane's face was a look of pleasure, then happiness. We both kissed as I moved slowly in and out of her. I kept going slow, kissing Jane's neck, carefully feeling her breasts.

Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers
12