Tom & John Get Reaquainted w/Jason

Story Info
Tom runs into a Bookstore Buddy and they threeway with Jason.
4.2k words
4.71
7k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom & John Get Reacquainted

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

Lori and I had decided that a trip to Vegas might be good for her. We were leaving tomorrow morning, so Lori wanted to spend the night texting and emailing old clients. How many I really didn't need to know. She wanted to pack and I'm guessing spend some time with Cyndee. I was good with it. We had never spent two full days together in a row so it would be interesting. I didn't have plans for tonight, so it'd be nice to be alone for a change.

Ding!

I got a text...it was John.

I had met John a few weeks ago at the bookstore, did some Glory Hole with him and hadn't heard back from him since then. Guess he wasn't that interested. I was wrong.

John: Tom? This is John. We met at the bookstore.

Me: Good to hear from you. What's up?

Him: Do you get down to the bookstore much? I was thinking of going down there tonight.

Me: Not really. But if you want you can come over here.

This should be interesting. I waited, nothing, then...

Ding!

Him: You good with that? I'm good with it.

Me: Sure am. Here's my address. What time works for you?

I texted him my address.

Him: How about 7. I won't stay long.

Me: Sounds good, I'm free the whole evening.

Wonder how he'll take that.

Him: Great! So am I. See you then.

Guess he took it well. 😊

************

John showed up right on time and I got him a beer. I always have the TV on when people come over, usually for background noise. There was some sit-com on, reruns I think, and we shot the shit.

"Five years," He said as he took a drink. "Came from California."

I nodded, "Me too. But this time, been here about four years," I replied.

"Been here more than once?"

"Oh yeah, this is the third time, and it works out much better than before."

"I hear you," John said. "Used to come here on vacation a lot, then decided it was a good time to be here. So far things have worked out well."

We did more small talk. I wasn't sure where this was going. It didn't take long to find out.

"Say Tom," John said. "I want to suck your cock. You can suck mine if you want, but I really want to suck yours again."

I smiled and said, "Sounds good to me." I remembered I had cum pretty hard when he sucked me off at the bookstore.

He nodded, "Glad to hear that. You meet a guy at the bookstore, suck him off and who knows what'll happen next. Or even if you'll see him again. That's why I wanted to suck you off, so you know that I liked sucking your dick and maybe we could hookup again"

"I know. Suck a cock in the Glory Hole and well, with this small of a town you probably see him again. But sometimes you only know him by his cock, so you don't know if its him."

John laughed at that one. "And then you're not sure if the guy sucks cock or just wants his cock sucked. Crazy shit."

"Yep, that's why I'm lucky to have some good friends in town."

"Like that guy I saw you with at the bookstore?" he asked. "He suck cock?"

"Oh, he's good," I said. "Have a bit of a group here. One of the good things about our group is we keep our things private until you become one of the group."

Wonder if John was going to be one?

John nodded and said "So, if you pull your pants down, I'll suck you." He finished his beer.

"Come on into my bedroom and we can get naked," I replied. I wondered if...never mind. John was up and ready to go.

We walked inside and took off our clothes. When I finished, I opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a small dido and the lube. I looked at John and he asked...

"Have anything bigger?"

I reached inside the drawer and pulled out the large black one. "Sure do. How's this? I like this one myself."

He smiled, "Looks good."

John's eyes flashed and he asked, "Can I suck you first?"

"Actually, you can do anything you want to me," I replied as I looked at his now hard cock. I remembered sucking it before; yeah, I'd like it up my ass.

"Kissing too?" he asked.

"Yep, and even swapping cum," I replied. "Anything."

John smiled and moved towards me, me sitting at the edge of the bed. He rubbed his nipples, his hard nipples, as he moved towards me. His cock was hard; so was mine.

"I'm going to love fucking you," he said matter of factly.

"And I'll love fucking you," I replied.

"Oh, you will," he said with a grin and dropped down between my legs. "But first things first. I've been thinking of doing this since the last time I sucked you off. Really have all night free Tom?"

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"Good, then I'll stay awhile so we can get to really know each other if you know what I mean."

"You can stay here as long as you want and we can do anything you want as much and you want," I replied. "I know a few different things I'd like to do to you."

He smiled and said "No, will do to me." We made eye contact and he got started.

John slowly ran his hands along the insides of my thighs, from the top down to my calves. He leaned forward, so close to my cock that I could feel his breath. Back up my thighs his hands went then under my ass, gripping it tight. He began to squeeze it tighter, then loose, then tighter.

"Want something up your ass while I suck you, Tom?"

Oh, fuck yeah! I looked him it the eyes and said, "The black one."

He smiled, slid over a bit, and grabbed the dildo and lube. He stuck the dildo into his mouth and began to lick and suck it looking me in the eyes. "Ever suck a black cock, Tom?" he asked, then lick and suck. He began to lube up the dildo.

"Oh yeah," I replied. "I have a steady one, not as often as I want, but I do love to suck black guys."

John laughed, "Me too. Love it." he began to rub my asshole with his fingertip, then the dildo. Once it was lined up, he bent forward, grabbed my now fucking hard cock, and took the head into his mouth. I let out a breath, he slid in the dildo, slow but steadily. I thought of Marcus but only for a bit as John had my full attention.

As the dildo slid up, John's hot, wet mouth slid down my cock, way down. He swallowed, tightening up his mouth on my dick, then slid back up, the dildo sliding out of me. Not all the way of course, John made sure the head of the dildo stayed in me as the head of my cock stayed in his mouth.

Down he went, deep back inside slid the dildo. I rubbed and tweaked my nipples, John sped up, but not fast. He was spot on, his head and the dildo in sync and I loved it.

"Fuck man," I said. "You're crazy good at this."

He slid off, said "So I've been told." then got right back on. He picked up speed and I was getting close. I could feel the cum rising as the dildo and his hot mouth picked up speed, Fuck it! Fuck it!

I exploded a huge load of cum, bam, bam, bam. Over and over, I shot cum as he sucked me faster, fucked me faster. I began to bounce my hips forward, out of control until I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him away, drained and spent, breathing hard.

He moved forward, and pushed me onto the bed, his mouth locking onto mine. We rubbed our tongues together, our now cum covered tongues together until we had swallowed it all. He pulled away, stood up and grabbed my ankles. Spreading my legs wide he asked...

"Can I fuck you, Tom? I really want to fuck you, Tom."

"Do me John, do me hard!"

As John lubed his cock, I slid a pillow under my ass, and got to the edge of the bed. He rubbed his wet, hard cock along my asshole, my already lubed and wet asshole from being fucked by the dildo. Inside he slid, head only at first then halfway in.

"Fuck me!"

He slid deep, slow; balls deep then stopped. I flexed my ass on his hard cock, and he smiled. "Oh yeah, that's good Tom."

I began to rub my now hardening nipples as I felt his cock slide in and out of me, balls deep, both him and I loving it. Ever had your ass fucked? I recommend it. A dildo is good, a live cock is better.

John started going a bit faster. I reached out and started to rub his nipples. Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Fill me up John, I want to feel you in me filling me up."

Faster he went, breathing faster as well as he banged against me. Bang! Bang! Bang! He fucked me for a all too short while then...,

"Fuck!

I could feel his hot cum filling me up, hot and wet, his cock pumping deep. Bang! Bang! Bang! How many times he bottomed out in my ass I couldn't say, but it felt great. After a bit he pulled away, his cum in me, it slowly starting to drain down my ass.

He went to his knees and licked it, then brought it up to my mouth. Holy fuck! We shared his cum, then he fell back into the chair.

I went to the bathroom and got a hot, wet face towel. Totally spent, John thanked me as I wiped his cock up, clean, and fresh.

"I could have done that. You didn't have to do it," he said.

I laughed, nodded my head and with a smile said, "Oh yes I did." In an instant I was down on my knees, his soft cock in my mouth.

John pushed me away, "Oh fuck, man," he said with a laugh. "Let me rest for a bit."

I looked him in the eyes and smiled. "I will but I want to suck you off later."

"Oh, you will," he said then smiled. "Marcus was right, you sure are a good fuck."

"Marcus!? You know Marcus?" I didn't know what to say. Now it was John's time to laugh.

"Oh yeah, in fact he recommended you," he said matter of factly. "I've known him for what, three years or so. Used to suck him off at the bookstore."

"Really?" This was getting weird really fast.

"Oh yeah. I ran into him a couple of weeks ago in Cali. I was there on business and so was he. We got together for a couple of drinks, I sucked him off and told him how I missed sucking dick. He mentioned you and told me to let Roberta know at the bookstore and..."

I cut him off. "She hooked us up the first time." I had to laugh, "Man, that's crazy."

"Crazy but good I'd say," he replied. "So, how can I join this group you were talking about?"

"It's pretty easy. In fact, you met Aaron at the bookstore." I said. "When you're ready I can introduce you to them one at a time."

John nodded his head. "You have a lot of guys?"

"Yeah, enough to be able to get one whenever I want one," I replied. "You suck at the bookstore that much? Want another beer?"

"Sure," he said and followed me into the kitchen. "Not as much as I'd like to. Since last time with you I've had two more, maybe three but I think one time it was the same guy."

I opened the bottle and handed it to him. "Any of them suck you back?"

"Yeah, one," John said then took a drink. "It be much better the way you say you have it."

"Oh, it is. I've realized there's a lot of guys this town that like sucking and fucking, took a couple of years to get the group as big as it is now, but worth it. How often do you want to suck cock?"

"A lot. I really like a dick in my mouth," he said with a laugh. "That sounds kind of bad."

I drank some then replied "Fuck that shit. Don't let someone else make you feel bad. Hell, I think it sounded great and if you're not in a hurry, you can suck mine again."

John smiled and said "Well, you did say you had all night, and well..."

We went back into the living room and watched some more tv.

Ding!

I grabbed my phone and looked at the text. It was Jason.

Jason: How you been? Haven't seen you in a while.

Me: Good, you?

Jason: Good, busy but good. You have any free time tomorrow afternoon?

Me: Nah, will be in Vegas.

I looked at John and asked, "Interested in a three way?"

"When?"

"Tonight."

"Guy or girl," he asked.

"Does it matter?" I said.

"No, not really," he said. "Yes, I'm up for a three way."

I texted Jason.

Me: Have any free time tonight? 3 way?

Jason: Another guy?

Me: Yes.

Him: I know him?

Me: Don't think so. He's good. It matter?

Him: No. Be there in 30?

Me: Sounds great. C U then.

I looked at John and smiled. "He'll be here in a half hour or so. You'll like him. Everything's on the table."

"Sounds great. Guess I shouldn't suck you off right now."

I laughed, "You're right."

************

"You like coffee?" I asked John.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking," I said.

I went to the door and let Jason in. He looked at John, pointed, smiled and said, "Large Mocha, extra shot, no whip."

John laughed and replied, "Cup in Time! Great coffee man. You go there too Tom?"

"Oh yeah, quite often," I replied

"And it's much appreciated," Jason said. "So, huh..."

I smiled and said, "If you guys come with me to the bedroom, I'll suck your cocks."

Jason looked at John, both smiled and followed me. We were out of our clothes fast, even Jason. I dropped to my knees and said, "I'd like you both at the same time."

They walked over to me stroking their cocks, and stood side by side, facing me. I looked at the cocks, inches away from each other then grabbed one in each hand.

I licked Jason's fat cock first, just the head, then switched to John's, just the head. Swirl a couple of times with my tongue while I stroked Jason's hard cock. Then switched and did Jason's. I pulled them closer and took both of them in my mouth.

Okay, not all the way in but I did rub them against each other and got parts of each in my mouth at the same time. Then out I pulled them and ran my tongue over them both.

John dropped to his knees and took Jason's cock from me. "I know you've had this before, but I haven't." He leaned in close and licked Jason' cock from the balls up to the head. Once there he circled it to the left and then the right with his tongue, hand grabbing his balls. As he squeezed Jason's balls, John went back down with his tongue, licking slowly.

I slid in behind Jason and rubbed my cock between his ass cheeks. Planting it there, I reached around and began to rub his hard nipples. I slid my head onto his neck and licked and bit it as John slid his head back up and took Jason's cock, into his wet, warm mouth.

"Oh fuck," Jason said softly. "This is fucking great."

"Yes, it is," I whispered to him. "And it's going to get better.

By now John had got a rhythm going. Down, slow, swallow, then farther down, repeat. He used his free hand and went down with it wrapped onto his mouth, pulling it away as needed. Then back up he went keeping Jason's cock wrapped in wet hand or mouth.

"Cum in my mouth, Jason," John said taking his mouth away quickly, then back down he went.

"Oh, fuck yeah I will," Jason said. He moved his hands to John's shoulders as John picked up speed.

By now I had slid around to the front of Jason and pulled his head to me. We kissed deeply, him moaning as John went full bore up and down. Jason began to breathe faster and then...

Bam! Bam! Bam! He began to shoot his hot, sweet cum into John's grateful mouth. I don't know how much he came, but after a bit he pushed me away and pushed John back. John followed up to him and wrapped his mouth onto Jason's, swapping cum.

I was jealous and wanted some. When John pulled away, Jason found the chair, and I pulled John to the edge of the bed. His eyes flashed, knowing full well what I wanted. He slid a pillow under his ass.

"Suck me or fuck me Tom, do what you want to me," he said with a grin. I would.

I grabbed the black dildo and lubed it. Dropping to my knees I slid it on his asshole then into his ass, slow and deep. I looked at Jason and winked. "Everything's on the table with John, Jason. Get that cock of yours hard again and you can see."

I turned back to John, grabbed his hard cock and slid my wet hand up and down, slowly. I always start slowly to make them ache then finish them off fast. I rubbed John's cock against my lips licking it with my tongue. I slid my tongue under the head of his dick, the sweet spot, up and down. Next, I took the head of his cock into my mouth, sucked it as I twisted his cock with my hand to the left, then right. Down I went, halfway down and stopped to swallow. I love tightening my mouth on a cock. Down I went, taking John's cock in as deep as I could.

"Give me some of that Tom," Jason said as he dropped down on his knees next to me. I slid off of John's dick and Jason took over. Hand on balls, other on cock, Jason went up and down. Sure, I'd give up sucking John's dick for now, but I wanted something in return.

"John, let's spit roast Jason."

John smiled and moved father back on the bed, Jason climbing up and kneeling in front. He took John's cock into his mouth again and picked up where he left off.

I lubed my cock, stood behind the kneeling Jason, and rubbed the head against his asshole. He pushed back, I pushed forward, and I was in halfway with little effort. Grabbing his ass, I slid deeper, balls deep as Jason continued to suck John.

Jason had been spit roasted lots of times and soon he was in sync with my thrusts. I have to admit, when I get spit roasted, I love having each cock shoved deep into my mouth and ass at the same time. Fucking hot.

John was rubbing his nipples while Jason sucked. "Want my cum buddy?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"It won't be as much this time. Tom sucked me off earlier," he said. "But next time I'll give you a lot."

"Will there be a next time, Jason?" I asked as I fucked him hard. The nice thing about cumming once is the second time takes a bit longer.

"Yes!"

"Good, then let's fill him up Tom!"

I pounded his ass harder, I wanted to cum and was close. Jason wanted cum as I saw him go faster and faster sucking John's hard, aching cock.

Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled as I shot a load of hot cum up Jason's ass. Bang! Bang! Bang! I didn't want to stop but had to after emptying out and dry firing. I fell backwards and found the chair.

Jason kept sucking and John was breathing fast.

Jason started to make yummy sounds, John tensed up and bucked forward obviously shooting his wad. After a bit he pushed away and laid on the bed. Jason got up, climbed on John and they swapped cum. The he got off of the bed and looked at John and me.

"My, my, my," he said with a grin and hard again cock. I liked that about Jason he was good at getting hard again. "Well Tom, I guess I'll thank you for introducing me to John."

He walked over to the lube and as he spread it on his cock he said, "On your knees on the chair bro'."

Oh, fuck yeah. I got up, knelt on the chair, and felt the head of his cock on my asshole. Then the head inside me, then halfway, no, all the way in, balls deep. My ass gets fucked a lot, so I took it easily. Hell, I've taken Marcus. Anyway, he grabbed my ass and pulled back, then in, then back. Jason had already cum once, so I knew he'd be able to fuck my ass for quite a while and that was good with me.

He'd slide in halfway or so, stop, flex his ass to make his dick thicken, then down inside me again, deeper.

Bam! Bam! Bam! He fucked me a bit quicker, not fast.

"John, bring that cock of yours over here buddy," I said. I wanted it in my mouth.

He obliged, walking over to in front of me. Not really hard, but firm enough for me to take into my mouth. As Jason fucked me John fucked my mouth and with each stroke got harder.

"This is fucking hot, Jason," John said. "You do this a lot?' Pump, pump, pump my mouth.

Jason was going a bit faster now, balls banging in me as he bottomed out.

"I get my share, but it's never enough sometimes," he replied.

"Well count me in. I'll give you my number before I leave."

"Will do," he replied. "Would you like to fuck and suck at Cup in Time?"

John was full hard now. "You're kidding me,"

"Oh no, ask Tom. We've fucked and sucked back there many times," Jason said. "Well, ask him after you fuck his face."

The two of them, John now really hard, spit roasted me for a while. I was thinking my ass would be sore tomorrow when I felt heat inside it. Oh yeah, fill me up!

12