Tom and Luke's Third Year Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arranged that we would attend both the next two one-acters, and eat afterwards. I want to take her back to the apartment for coffee sometime, because the other lads are always bringing women home, and often at the weekends the girls stay the night. They often comment about my lack of female company, so maybe they will not rumble that I'm gay if I take Leonora back for coffee. I think that I'm going to stay in the closet while in Bologna. If I say that I'm gay, they will wonder why I don't keep bringing boys home! The concept of staying true to a partner is rather alien to the Italian male.

I think that I will have to tell Leonora about my sexuality, though, because otherwise she might get the wrong idea. So far she has not taken the initiative in contacting me, which I guess is a good sign. It all depends on what she wants. If all she wants is company at the opera, them no problem, but if she wants a relationship involving sex, then she will be disappointed.

I'll keep you in the picture about my strictly asexual operatic developments. I'm slowly beginning to get to know my mother, and loving her more and more. I'm getting very fond of my brother Sandro. I hope that he makes a good career for himself, and I wish that he could spend time with us at Rockwell's Barn.

Looking forward to your next randy, prick-raising phone call, I am

Your loving boy,

Luca.' XXXXXXX

From t.appleton@qqqqq.ac.uk

to: l.c.singleton-scarborough@qqqqq.camford.ac.uk

'Darling Faggot-Boy

I have no fear that you will ever shag the sweet Leonora. Do you realize that you have told me nothing about her? Not a word about her looks, her height, fat or skinny, dark or fair, local or from far away from Bologna, brash and noisy or quiet and shy. Clearly women leave you cold! Does she know that you are English? I can't judge how good your Italian pronunciation is, though even I can hear that it's quiet fluent. Is it good enough to fool her? Does she show signs of wanting you? Have you told her yet that you're gay? Can she speak English? How does she dress? At least with your interest in clothes, you must know what she wears and how she looks in it.

Moreover, you've never mentioned what the boys in your house are like. Not gay, I suppose, but what do they look like? Do any of them attract you? Are they promiscuous, or do they have regular girlfriends?

We're missing you in the choir. There are a couple of other Modern Language students in the choir also away on their year abroad and our number is a bit depleted. By the way, I lashed out in a fit of wild extravagance and bought a BlackBerry, so I will be able to read your E-mails wherever I am within reach of a cellphone network. I'll tell you more about it when we talk on Thursday.

The mere thought of your lovely cock makes mine go stiff. I long to have it in my mouth, but it won't be long now!

My eternal love and kisses galore,

From your beloved fiancé

Tom.' XXXXXX

From: l.c.singleton-scarborough@qqqqq.ac.uk to t.appleton@qqqqq.ac.uk

'My dear Tom

Well, I went to the opera with Leonora yesterday. It was 'Suor Angelica,' if anything even more depressing in plot and ending than 'Il Tabarro.' It's the only opera I know with a cast entirely of women! However, the singing was very good and we had another excellent meal afterwards. We made no attempt to hold each other's hand during the performance, which left me feeling a bit incomplete. I love the feel of your hand when we are at the cinema or opera.

I must answer a few of your questions about Leonora. She has black hair, like me. She is I suppose moderately pretty, though women's looks never excite me in the way that men's looks do. I have no interest in tits or broad female arses, but Leonora is slim, does not have much in the way of tits and does not eat very much. She dresses well, but not very excitingly. In temperament she is not very lively in comparison with say Cathy. She does not speak much English, and we speak Italian all the time. She is a student, and pretty bright, we can discuss the opera at great length. I have now told her that I am gay, and just want to be friends, that there will never be any sex between us, but if she wants to kiss or hold hands, I will be happy to oblige.

To my surprise, she seems quite happy with the friendship-without-sex proposal. She has not mentioned any boyfriend, so maybe she is gay or very religious and thinking about entering a convent! I must ask her about her religious views. I certainly want to hold her hand. I will try it when we go to 'Gianni Schicchi' next week. Whatever else Italy may or may not do for me, it has given me the chance to see lots of recent Italian films and lots more opera than I could ever hear in England outside London. I don't think though, however long I stay here that I will develop a taste for Italian beer!

Please say something really hot and randy when you ring me on Thursday. I do have a photo of you in my bedroom, but as I want to stay in the closet, the photo is in a drawer beside the bed.

My precious lad, I love you

Luke.' XXXXXXXX

From t.appleton@qqqqq.ac.uk

to: l.c.singleton-scarborough@qqqqq.ac.uk

'My sweet and beautiful Luke

How was 'Gianni Schicchi'? It's the most well known piece from 'Il Trittico' and it's a comedy, so I guess that you enjoyed it. What about Leonora, how did she find it?

Things here are getting an end-of-term feeling about them: Advent concerts, Christmas performances, parties for groups. Colin Vaughan gave one this week to all his pupils. We were allowed to bring a guest, so I took Margaret. Her gf would not permit Margaret to go out with me on an extra occasion, so we didn't go to a concert that week. It raised looks I can tell you when I arrived at Colin's room with a girl. It was a good evening. It was after dinner, so there were just drinks, but plenty of them and we had a very enjoyable evening. There were about a dozen of us, including a couple of Colin's Ph.D. students, but Colin's sitting room is pretty big. Next Friday I have my progress test. I hope all the womanizing I have done this term has not slowed down my academic progress! The chapel choir is also going to have a party on Wednesday next. That, as a men-only affair, will be pretty boozy, I expect.

I'm starting to miss you more than ever, but it's only about three weeks now till we can sleep together.

I love you, my sweet brown boy,

Tom.' XXXXXXX

From: l.c.singleton-scarborough@qqqqq.ac.uk to t.appleton@qqqqq.ac.uk

'My darling stud-boy

'Gianni Schicchi' was a delight, the singing was superb and the humour convincing. Leonora loved it. She let me hold her hand during the performance, so that was an additional pleasure. After Christmas, the Teatro Communale is putting on Mozart's 'Don Giovanni,' and we have bought our tickets already.

I took her out to dinner afterwards, and got her to come back to the flat for coffee. When she saw the crucifix on my bedroom wall, she realized that I was a believer, and that allowed me to talk to her on to the topic of religion. She is considering joining a religious order, as I guessed, which is why she welcomed my offer of friendship. No Italian man she has been out with has wanted friendship: some have been looking for a wife, others just wanted cunt. Why she is so keen on opera, I have not yet found out: she won't see much opera in a convent. I plucked up enough courage to say that the picture of religious life in 'Suor Angelica' is rather depressing. She said that convent life is not like that any more, and besides, unlike Angelica, she had no ulterior motive for becoming a nun and she was doing it of her own free will. I hope that she does not tell me that I am a hypocrite for trying to serve Jesus Christ and yet living a (to her) sinful and unnatural life.

We have a couple of exams next week, but I am not sure how important they are. In spite of female company and my other family at weekends, I miss you dreadfully. Sex of course is one of the reasons for missing you and your wonderful lovemaking, but except for Massimo and Sandro, most of my male acquaintances are superficial, and I can't have a deep conversation with anyone except Leonora, and a deep conversation in Italian although a bit of a struggle, is getting easier as my limited vocabulary increases.

Looking forward to your shaft in my bum, I love you, darling Tom,

Your Luca.' XXXXXXXX

Chapter Four

Phone sex (Samples)

[If you are an ex-phone hacker employed by the former 'News of the World' newspaper, you will enjoy this chapter. If you find it full of crude drivel, feel free to skip to Chapter Five.]

Phone call 1, Luke to Tom:

L: "Hello darling Tom, prize man-fucker of Buckingham College. I wish you were in bed with me right now. My rear end feels so empty. I want your weight on top of me, I want your hot kisses. I want to stroke your hairy nipples and nuzzle your tits. I want to feel your lips on mine, your hands fingering my balls, your sweet sweat dripping on my chest."

T: "My lovely skinny boy, I wish I were undressing you right now. I would finger your crotch until I could feel your dick as stiff as a poker, I would unbuckle your belt and unzip your fly and pull out your wonderful big man-stick. I would put it into my mouth and suck and chew it, licking the precome and swallowing it. I would pull off your shoes, socks and jeans and disengage your underpants from your monster cock till I had you naked and in my power!"

L: "Tom, push your dick up my hole NOW! Ram me, fuck me, bugger me senseless! Squirt your delicious man-seed into me, mouth or gut, I don't mind which."

T: "Lovely Luke, you are so soft and sweet. I want to wrap you in my arms and squeeze you till you melt in your hot lust and then I'll swallow you up, so that you become part of me. We were designed by God each to be part of one another."

L: "I love it when you fuck me. You're not just pouring your spunk into me, you are pouring divine love. God gave us this desire to be part of one another to remind us that He wants to become part of us. But that's serious stuff, I'll keep it for when we talk face-to-face."

T: "Yes, Let's keep the talk crude and carnal. I often think of you when I'm on the pot having a shit. I wish that you were sitting on my knee as I drop the turds out of my shithole. I would wrap my arms round you, caress your nipples and your belly and finger your tool. You would be my slave. I would hand you the toilet paper and tell you to wipe my shitty hole and to get it clean on pain of a fearful penalty. And if I ever caught you letting yourself be abused by another man, I would spank your bare arse hard! But I'm getting nearer and nearer to coming...yes, the miracle is upon me" [he gasps several times and shoots his load violently]..."Oh Luke, I love you."

L: "Lucky boy! Say something crude to get me going. I'm miles away from coming."

T: "Remember that you're MINE. If you let anyone else fuck you, or even touch you, I will beat them to pulp and then I will punish you. You will be made to rim me, and at the moment that your face is deep in my crack, I'll let a mighty fart and blow you out! Then I'll take you across my knee and tickle your arse until you go crazy. Then I'll make you bend over the bed and bugger you till you're red-raw!"

L: "That's it, stud-boy, I'm gonna come...now!...I've just sprayed my fuck-juice all over my belly. Thank you big boy. Here's a series of BIG kisses: XXXXXXX.

Bye bye, my own sweet, strong, tough lover."

Phone call 2, Tom to Luke

T: "Hello, is that my darling boy? I'm missing you more than words can say. I NEED you now, right here on top of me in the bed, my arms around you, your back against my chest and your arse against my tool. I want to get hold of that cock of yours and stroke it gently till it's nice and hard, I want to roll a rubber onto it as you're lying there, I want to rub K-Y on the rubber till it's nice and slippery, then I would release you so that you can lube my hole up. Then I want you to fuck me, fuck me, fuck me HARD!"

L: "Oh, Tom, the very thought of what you've just said nearly drives me crazy. I'm nearly dying of lust. My dick is itching to penetrate your shithole, squeezing through that ring and getting into your gut, where I will push and thrust and pull nearly out and thrust again and bugger you till you cry out for me to stop. But I won't stop! My dirty desire will drive me to keep on boring my prick into your hole, the sweat dripping off me till I finally shoot my load up your bum, and at the moment that I come, a huge fart will come blasting out of my rear end!"

T: "How can you be so hard and dominant when I want you to be soft and submissive? You're only a tiny teenager with the good luck to have a big tool. I want to own you body and soul, to feel that you are my own private possession, a treasure-house of love, joy and intelligence that is mine, all mine. I know you need company in far-off wop-land, but the mere thought of a woman holding your hand upsets me, the thought that maybe, just maybe, you might end up up her cunt gives me a thrill of horror. I know that you wouldn't, maybe even couldn't, fuck a woman, but the thought still scares me!"

L: "Fuckin' liar! I'm NOT a fuckin' teenager, I'm nearly twenty-one and so are you! And 1 metre 95 is NOT tiny! But you've nothing to fear. However tender and/or passionate a woman can get, she'll not waste time on a man who's waking thoughts are dominated by another man. The nice thing about being a man is to have it both ways, to fuck and be fucked, to dominate and to submit, to be top and to be bottom. The sooner we're in bed together, the better! There are all sorts of things that I want to do to you that we've never done before!"

T: "Yes, my sweet boy. See you, suck you, shag you soon! Goodbye!"

Chapter Five

Lovemaking at Loxton

The Martinmas term ended in mid-December, and I had maintained a scholar's standard of performance in my Progress Test. I locked up my non-required items in my college room and moved with Jon to Rockwell's Barn, where my darling boy joined us after flying to Gatwick and coming on to Ixfordingworth by train. David was in Amsterdam, singing with Nederlandse Opera in the Musiektheater. He would fly to Durham-Tees Valley Airport and come to Loxton by cab or hire-car a couple of days before Christmas. Cathy joined us the next day and the four of us drove to Loxton a week before Christmas. This year I was not a guest, I was one of the family. The bedroom we used on the top floor of the house had been refurbished with a king-size bed instead of the two old narrow single beds, so Luke and I could sleep together.

We went to bed early on our first night, locked the door and began to make up for a long period of separation. I took advantage of being bigger and heavier than my sweet boy to go first. I started to undress him, and after we were both naked (fortunately the Scarborough family home was well heated), I began to kiss his feet. I kissed every toe on both feet before moving up his left leg: instep, then heel, then ankle, then shin, then knee, then thigh, then crotch. Having reached his manhood, I began to lick and nuzzle his balls, one at a time before moving my lips along the shaft of his stiff tool until I reached his foreskin and began to nibble it. He groaned with delight. "You've no idea how much I've missed you!" he whispered. "Solitary sex or gentleman's self-relief is a poor substitute for the real thing. I really need your meat up my rear-end! Fuck me NOW!"

I slipped a condom onto my rock-hard cock and then lubed us both up quickly and made him stand up beside the bed and bend over. I wrapped my arms round his body, and pushed my dick gently but firmly between his arse-cheeks and pushed even harder to pass his sphincter ring. It was quite stiff after several months without penetration. When I had got inside, I ran my lips along his backbone, kissing and nuzzling and inhaling the scent of Storing pour Homme, before beginning to work my tool in and out. After nearly four months of abstinence, the sheer bliss of our intercourse sent me nearly crazy, and although I had of course pleasured myself numerous times in the interval, I still had a big load to discharge when the climax arrived! "Luke!" I muttered as I came, trying to avoid raising my voice when my orgasm was at its most violent. As the blood ebbed out of my cock and it slowly shrank, I withdrew it gently from Luke's hole. I had difficulty in tying the condom up, there was so much of my white blood in it. I dropped it on the floor and lifted Luke on to the bed and lay down beside him. "My lovely boy, it is SO good to be with you again, light of my life!"

"Tom, you're just as delicious in lovemaking as I remembered. I was a bit frightened that my imagination had exaggerated my memories of what you did to me, but no, you are still the king of the backdoor boys, and I am your very humble and obedient servant, indeed I just want to melt away in your strong arms," Luke replied. "I feel unworthy of such a passionate, almost obsessive love that you are offering me. How could I ever hope to reach the depths of such devotion? I am reminded of Wesley's words, admittedly speaking of God's love in Jesus Christ, 'in vain the firstborn seraph tries, to sound the depths of love divine.' Obviously human love is inferior to God's love in strength and purpose, but qualitatively it is the same. We love as a response and reminder of God's supreme love."

"It's time that you took a turn, my arsehole is at your disposal," I said with a possessive smile.

"Let's just rest for a bit and talk," Luke said. "I'll tell you the story of the thirteenth-century Austrian bagijn, Agnes Blannbekin. Bagijns were wealthy women, often widows, who chose to live a communal religious life, but each in her own house, only meeting for prayer in the chapel seven times per day. Agnes had visions of Jesus, the saints and various other people, visions that were distinctly erotic, as the personages, who included monks and nuns, were often naked and sometimes danced. The most famous vision of Agnes was an experience in which she felt the foreskin of Jesus, cut off at His circumcision, in her mouth. It tasted deliciously sweet. Every time that she tried to swallow it, it reappeared and the experience only ceased when she put her finger into her mouth to touch it. She had other visions too, such as being kissed on the cheeks by the Lamb of God. You can see why I call her the patron saint of fellatio! Although she was venerated as a holy person, she was never officially canonized. She died in 1315 in her convent in Vienna.

"One of the most important things that my father taught me was that not until the eighteenth century did people distinguish between religious love and human family and sexual love. Until that time, it was normal to think of the love of God for us, and our love for Him in sexual and erotic terms, because that is the only kind of love that we know. I know that you have felt the same sensation that I have during fucking, when you feel that not only spunk, but also love, perhaps even God's love, is also being transferred. Anyway, I must cease theologizing and make the most of the next few minutes."

He began to kiss my face, he nibbled my neck and shoulders and moved progressively down my body, getting himself highly aroused as he did so. He rolled a condom onto his now rockhard dick and started to apply K-Y gel to it and then he gently lifted up my cock and balls and asked me to spread my legs. He then applied the lube to my perineum, crack and hole, and poked fingers loaded with gel into the hole. When he was done, he lifted my legs onto his shoulders and began to penetrate my man-hole gently. He pushed firmly and determinedly through the ring muscle and entered my rectum. He then speeded up and his well-lubed cock slid regularly in and out of my hole. He gave a grunt of satisfaction and smiled at me hungrily as he set to work. After some minutes of supreme delight for both of us, he shot his load. In that time I felt that Luke was giving me some exalted, maybe spiritual gift, and I began to understand what he had been saying about the depths of love.