Tom and Luke's Third Year Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just the first three mouthfuls," he replied, "then I'll see to myself. After all, you've been singing, whereas all I've done today is to sit on my arse on train or church pew!"

I put my right arm round his shoulder while I fed him forkfuls of omelette. He did not need my assistance to take deep swigs of the Prosecco. After he had emitted a couple of noisy burps, he took the fork from me and I was left holding his hand as he ate. Every so often, I would kiss it as I sipped my Prosecco and fed him the odd chipped potato. I kept the other hand round him, caressing his right nipple. "I've missed you more since you had the accident, and I worry about you more. It will be so good when we're back in bed together for the summer. When are we going to tie the knot?"

"I thought next year in early September when you've got your Master's dissertation almost finished. We'll both be twenty-two by then. It should still be warm enough for grandma Singleton to come to England to see us sign the register."

"What surname are we going to have, or shall we stick with our existing ones? Singleton-Scarborough-Appleton is just too long-winded."

"Appleton-Singleborough?"

"Well, we don't have to decide yet. And family?"

"Not till we've been working for a few years and got our careers sorted out. I expect that you will want to do a Ph.D."

"Get your underpants down, I want to kiss your arse. I want to run my lips over the delicious curve of your rump. It's much smoother than your face with that beard! I've so missed your delicious body."

"Oh, Tom, I've missed you too. Female company is nothing compared with what you can give me. To lie enfolded in your arms is the nearest to paradise that I have ever been. I've only got to look at your sweet face and my third leg swells up and stands up like a bayonet!"

"I love to see the tip of your glans peeping out of your foreskin. I'm longing to get my fingers underneath your foreskin, and to nibble it with my teeth, and I'm dying to get that bayonet into my mouth and suck it dry! You have the most beautiful dick of any man that I have seen naked! The big advantage of the Fitness Centre is that wonderful opportunity to inspect at least half a dozen dicks every time you go for a swim."

"Next time we're at Rockwell's Barn together, I'll show you some of the dick pictures in my parents' porn library. There are three fat volumes of photos of men's dicks: men of all races, of all ages and of all sizes of cock. Most of the pictures also show the same man's arse, so if you're an arse lover, as you are, you get a good idea of how each man looks from both front and back."

"Seeing isn't the same as touching though. When I see a nice arse, I want to run my hand over it and when I see a nice cock, I want to get hold of it."

"Well, you can get hold of mine right now, and do whatever you want with it!" Without further ado, I did exactly that. The tip of the glans was already oozing with precome, and I used the lubrication to slip my finger under Luke's foreskin and wiggle it around. Then I bent down and began to nibble the edges of the foreskin. Luke nearly went crazy.

"Oh, Tom that's wonderful. Eat my foreskin up. Be the the next Agnes Blannbekin! I don't suppose that it will taste sweet, though!"

"Anything to do with you tastes sweet to me. I could lick your sweaty feet and it would taste like honey!" I took Luke's cock into my mouth and started to suck it strongly. The warm, moist, firm yet lumpy cylinder just fitted nicely into my mouth. He began to make gentle yet firm fucking movements, and the to-and-fro motion in my mouth made me shiver with pleasure. I clasped each of his buttocks with my two hands; their sweet roundness nearly sent me mad with love and desire. The thought that I might have lost that precious man who was clasped in my arms sent a wave of relief and thankfulness to God through my entire being, mind as well as body. I wanted this man never to leave me, to be in my arms and in my bed every single day for the rest of our lives. I wanted this man to be the father of my children.

After a few minutes of passionate bliss, he came violently and filled my mouth with his hot jism. I savoured it for a minute or so before ingesting the DNA of my wonderful partner. "Luke," I said to him, "I think that I am beginning to believe in God. He has done so much for me. He gave you to me in my hour of need, He brought you back from near-death to be mine again. He obviously out of His goodness wants to share you with me. And when we do what I'm about to do to you, the spunk that I inject into you symbolizes the love that God has for you. I feel like His humble servant, conveying His love to you. I think that I want to believe. I want to share in the other way that God conveys His love, I want to eat His body and drink His blood, I want to know His presence inside me, slowly digesting and becoming part of me. When I get back to Camford, I'm going to talk to your friend Edward Bairstow, and see what he advises."

"Oh, Tom!" Luke replied, "that's the best news you've ever given me! I want you to know and feel God's love. Don't rush into anything. Edward will give you all the help that you need. He did it for Pop and he will do it for you. I wonder if my sweet Leonora has been praying for us." After applying a final kiss to Luke's face, I spread his legs out and reached for a condom.

After the usual mechanical preliminaries, I hooked his ankles on to my shoulders and got to work up his anus, bending forward at intervals to kiss his soft beard,while he reached up and fondled my nipples. After a delightful interval, I came just as strongly and copiously as Luke had done. I laid his legs back on the bed and lowered myself gently on top of him and began to kiss his hairy face while he stroked my shoulders, the small of my back and my hairy arse. My cock shrank and slipped out of Luke's hole and I knotted the condom, dropped it on the floor, lay down beside my brown lover and took him in my arms. Wrapped up in each other, with post-coital weariness, we soon fell asleep.

Chapter Eleven

Easter in Nice

I had a train ticket purchased on the internet, to take me second class to Nice, via the shortest route, which seemed to be via Verona, Milan and Genoa. We got to the Hauptbahnhof in time for Luke to buy a ticket, but he insisted not only on buying a first-class ticket at 50% more, but also upgrading mine to first class. "It will be more comfortable, we won't have to scramble for seats and it will be easier to talk," he explained. I noted with approval that he was wearing some Armani clothes, quite appropriate for our mode of travel. He looked so sweet that when we got into our first class seats, I couldn't help but give him a sly kiss. A few minutes into our journey an attendant came and took our orders for coffee and asked if we wanted lunch, which as we were travelling first class would be served at our seats. We decided to push the boat out and enjoy lunch with a bottle of Orvieto.

We reached Nice in the evening and found David, Jonathan and Cathy already installed at the hotel, where we were just in time for dinner. We were to go round to Jon's mother's after dinner for coffee. We were particularly glad to see her and I was able to explain to her that it was thanks to her generosity that we had been able to get engaged, and we showed her our 'mangagement rings.' She seemed absolutely delighted to see us, though true to form, she managed to say to me caustically, "I see that Luke has managed to get you into some decent clothes!" It was true that I had made sure that I had brought along some of the designer outfits that I had bought at Luke's prompting.

Mrs Singleton was concerned when she heard about Luke's accident and was relieved that he had fully recovered. She made one very important comment to him, she said, "Luke, you would be strongly advised to make a new will as soon as possible, if you want Tom to inherit anything." We realized that it was true: his present will was much too vague. I realized too that I needed to make a will as well, otherwise my feckless father and my older sisters would share in what I would wish to go to Liz exclusively. We decided to do it as soon as we were both back in Camford. It would involve us in a trip to London to see Tim Ingledown, Jon's man of business.

I was rapidly coming to the conclusion that in spite of her eccentricities, and in spite of her blunt, indeed often crude mode of speech, Mrs Singleton was a shrewd and likeable old lady. After all she had made it possible for Luke and me to get engaged, and made me independent until I had graduated and got a job, and there was enough money for a deposit for a house or apartment if we wished to add to the Singleton-Scarborough property empire. So I suggested to Tom that he and I took his grandmother out for dinner. We would go to an expensive restaurant, dolled up somewhat (within the limits of the clothes we had brought with us, and at least good enough to pass the dress code). It was a potentially tricky operation, as one never knew how she would react in any situation, but what the hell, we were a long way from home, and if she did anything embarrassing, we would not have to live with it! We arranged it for the Monday of Easter week. We chose, as you might expect, a chic Italian restaurant rather than a smart hotel.

We picked her up in a taxi and drove to the restaurant, which was slightly out of the town centre. Once the meal had begun, Luke said to her, "Grandmother, keep September next year free from major commitments, because Tom and I will be signing the Civil Partnership register some time in that month. The weather in Camford should still be warm enough for you to come and see us officially united. There will also be a private act of worship in the prayer room at Rockwell's Barn, but we have not yet fixed dates or details. But we are definitely going to tie the knot!"

She replied, "It's years since I was last in England, but for you two boys, I will do it! I might take in a few shows and fashionable restaurants in London while I'm there. I may need company for some of them. I don't have many friends left in England, only about two. The rest are all dead."

"You can rely on us if you need company, in London or Camford," I assured her.

"You know, I much prefer you two to David and Jonathan, or Cathy for that matter. They would never do what I wanted. They refused to dance together or swim naked when invited to do so in my neighbour's pool!"

"They don't like dancing. Besides, a lot of people get offended when they see two men dancing together," said Luke, "but we wouldn't mind you seeing us swimming naked."

"Right! I'll have a word with my neighbours and see if they will lend their pool for a spot of skinny-dipping!"

The rest of the evening passed quietly and we took Mrs Singleton back to her apartment.

Next day, about noon, the phone rang in our hotel room. Fortunately, I was there to answer it. It was grandmother and she told us to come round at 4 pm, when her neighbours' pool would be at our disposal. When we told Luke's parents, Cathy hooted derisively and his Pop said "You must be mad! The water in an outside pool will be freezing cold at this time of the year. Much better to use the heated hotel pool!"

We told him that we were doing it to satisfy the voyeuse cravings of our financial benefactress, and that we did not plan to stay in the water very long.

When we arrived, equipped with towels, but no cozzies, we made it clear to Jon's mother that no photographs were allowed. We said that while we were not embarrassed about taking all our clothes off, we did not want our nude bodies preserved for posterity. The pool had a small changing room attached in which we left our clothes. We came out of it in our 'birthday suits' and holding hands, we jumped into the water. It was not deep enough to dive. The water was not actually particularly cold, and we began to swim up and down in the fifteen-metre pool. While we swam, the sun came out and began to shine quite strongly. Mrs Singleton sat in a garden chair and waved at us from time to time. She beckoned to us to swim across and talk to her, so we lined up in the water, our heads above the side of the pool. "I wish I were David Hockney," she said, "you two would make a wonderful painting, your heads and shoulders sticking up at the side of the pool, arms around one another, your cocks concealed by the parapet of the pool! Go and get dressed, and I will get us a bottle of Prosecco." We did as we were told, and decided that the old lady was not as eccentric as Luke's fathers had told us.

Chapter Twelve

The Pentecost term in Camford

When I returned to Camford, there was just ten days before the beginning of the Pentecost term. Luke had returned to Bologna, where lectures had already resumed. I had a lot of work to get through. Cathy had gone back to Oxbridge early (their terms were different). David was abroad again, this time he had for the first time for some years been invited to sing at the Met in New York. The role was Count Almaviva in 'Il Barbiere di Siviglia' by Rossini. That left Jon and myself alone in Rockwell's Barn and we resolved to take it in turns to do the cooking and occasionally to go out to the Jellycotes Arms for our evening meal. I would get up early and before breakfast get a certain amount of work in while drinking a cup of coffee. I would spend all the morning with my books and notes, breaking off for no more than an hour for a bite of lunch with Jon. In the afternoon I would go for a walk lasting no more than an hour. On my return I would consume a cup of tea and resume revision work until about 5:30 pm. Then if it was my turn to do the cooking, I would get on with it and we would eat somewhere around about 7 o'clock. If on the other hand it was Jon's turn to do the cooking, I would swim 20 lengths in the pool. The absence of the distraction of sex meant that I made quite good progress during this period. Jon and I would then relax with a beer either at home or at the Jellycotes Arms before our evening meal. Often I would put in two or three hours work in the evening.

Jon was busy working on on various projects associated with the Afforestation Trust. In collaboration with the Forestry Dept of Camford, they were conducting a survey of the health of the trees in his 17 different 'forests' (patches of woodland would be a more appropriate description) planted all over the country. It was hoped that this would enable us to see what were the toughest trees, irrespective of situation, that might be good for further planting. One day we went up to London by train from Ixfordingworth for a brief interview and lunch with Jon's man of business, Tim Ingledown. This was mainly to give me an opportunity to get to know Tim before the final discussions about our wills, which would take place on Luke's return in July. I took the opportunity to mention to both of them about Mr Silverdale, and his need for a job. They both asked me to try and get hold of his curriculum vitae.

On the Saturday before the beginning of term, I moved back into college. Jon very kindly ran me in the 4x4 to Buckingham College and helped me unload my bags. He then left me there and I installed my things, opened up the cupboards and got out the items that had been put away, and generally prepared for the beginning of the new term.

In the first week of term, I E-mailed Edward Bairstow and asked him if I could come and talk to him for half an hour about becoming a Christian. He E-mailed me back fixing an appointment one evening after dinner in his rooms in Sanguis. When I knocked on his door, he opened it and invited me in and shook my hand. "I didn't get chance to talk to you at your birthday party," he said, "but I know that you must love my godson very much, or he would not have gone to so much trouble to celebrate your birthday! Please tell me how you came to realize that God was approaching you. Everything you say will be in total confidence, so don't leave out any intimate details if they are relevant."

"I'm glad that you said that," I said, "because some details are intimate. It is all to do with what Luke calls the sacramental side of sexual intercourse. When we have anal sex, and we always use a prophylactic, we vary in which of us is top. But we both feel when we're the active partner the same sensation, that something from outside ourselves is being transferred at the same time as seed. Luke sometimes calls it God's love, at other times he calls it grace. But we both feel that that something is from God. I don't know much about God, but when Luke was in hospital unconscious, I prayed to this Being that I did not know, asking Him to bring Luke back to me, and He did. So I owe it to Him to find out more about Him and His love and about this man Jesus Christ."

"I think it's good that you have realized that God is calling you, Tom," said the Professor. "What happens now is that you need to learn more about Who it is who is calling you. But I can't give you the necessary instruction. That must come from your college chaplain, whom you must know, as you're in the chapel choir. I'll phone him and tell him about you."

So I E-mailed the Rev Francis Eglantine, Chaplain of Buckingham and asked to meet him to discuss me receiving instruction in the Christian faith. When we met, he said, "I could send you on an Alpha Course, Tom, but it would take too long. You have just over a year left in College and you'll be busy in the Chemical Laboratory. So I will arrange that we will meet weekly for as much of the next year as we can. I have my doubts about the suitability of Alpha for Camford students anyway. There will almost certainly be a couple of Confirmation candidates next year, and you could be baptized at their confirmation."

"I will be available in Camford for most of the Long Vac, sir," I said.

"That's good," he said, "we'll start in July, as soon as your third-year exams are finished. You'll become a catechumen, someone undergoing instruction before baptism. I would hope that we can get you baptized and confirmed during the Pentecost term next year. That means that you will be able to use Lent, the period before Easter, for its original purpose of preparing the catechumens for their baptism into the church. You are very lucky to have had such a clear call to the faith. In the meantime, I'll give you these two little books. One is a small book of prayers that you might like to try, the other is a copy of the New Testament. But only try reading the first four books in the New Testament, the four gospels. Luke will give you help if you find anything that you don't understand."

Early in June, being now a person of means, I invited Steve and Alex and Margaret and Sarah to dinner at the Sparrowhawk to celebrate my twenty-first birthday. I paid for all the food and the wine with the meal, and the first round of postprandial drinks. We didn't get a private room, but we did have a big table in a corner of the bar, rather out of sight. It was just prior to the exams and it turned into a very boozy evening. From my point of view, the drink was a good thing, as I had no partner to go home with. I returned unsteadily to my small single room in college and collapsed into my lonely single bed.

There is not a lot otherwise to report about that Pentecost term. It was all work and grind with one evening a week off for Chapel choir practice, one evening practising with the Bach choir and one evening usually either going to a concert with Margaret or going with her and Sarah to a pub. Occasionally, but not weekly, I would go out for a drink with Steve and Alex. The rest of my time outside lecture and tutorial times, including the weekends, (except for Chapel, dinner and Sunday evening), I was extremely busy with revision, because classes continued until about week 7 of that term. Then there was a very short break before the examinations began in the first week of the summer vacation at the beginning of July. I remembered to E-mail Mrs Silverdale and ask her to try and secretly get hold of an up-to-date copy of her husband's CV. This she managed to do, and I forwarded it to both Jon and Tim Ingledown.