Tom & Many Cocks, Many Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked I thought, hmm, I bet Cyndee would love being spit roasted by us two. Now that was something to think about; he bought me lunch.

************

Scott wasn't kidding, he really couldn't wait. I got a text from Ben.

Ben - "LOL. Found out from Scott you fucked his ass. Thanks 'cuz he let me fuck it too."

I laughed; what a fucking small town.

Me - "Maybe the three of us should get together soon???"

Him - "Real soon. Scott said he wanted to fuck your ass. Said he wanted you to be his first."

Me - "You set it up and you two can spit roast me. Do it here?"

Him - "Hell yeah. Nice and private and much better than the book store."

Me - "You still sucking cock down there?"

Him - "What do you think? LOL."

Me - "Let me know. About Scott."

Him - "Will do. Later."

I went down to Cup in Time and Scott was there, working the bar. Debbie was on the register. She was Scott's girlfriend, seemed pleasant and not bad looking.

"The usual Tom?" Scott asked. "Bill. Latte for Bill."

"Yeah please," I replied and a nod. I paid Debbie and moved to the dining room, waiting my turn.

"Kathy. Vanilla latte for Kathy."

I was checking my phone when I heard "You're Tom, right?"

I turned around to see who it was. Son of a bitch, it was THAT Kathy, Cyndee's roomie and lover. I smiled and replied, "Oh yes, that's me. And you're Kathy, Cyndee's friend."

"Yeah," she said nodding and smiling. "I'm on my way back to work so can't talk now, but we should soon if we get the chance." Then with a big grin she continued "Cyndee says you have a really nice van."

I smiled and said, "Yep, so I've been told."

"Tom. Doppio for Tom," Scott said. I turned and grabbed my drink, told him thanks. Back to Kathy I said, "Maybe you can see it one day." That should get back to Cyndee, or not.

"I'd like that," she said. "Well, have to go, take care. I'll tell Cyndee I saw you."

"Yeah, give her my best," I replied as she turned and walked away.

Scott leaned over and whispered, "You fuck that?"

I laughed and said, "What?"

"Have you fucked that?"

"No, why would you ask," I said.

"Cuz she's the one that Jason and Cyndee broke up over," he said. "Figured Cyndee would probably go back to you and well, you know, threesomes are pretty cool."

"You think so? About threesomes being pretty cool?"

"They are with me and two chicks," he said looking around. "And after talking to Ben I may be finding out how they are with two dicks." He smiled and licked his finger.

I smiled and nodded, "Keep that thought."

I went to the table and sat down, loaded up my doppio with Carolans and texted Ben.

Me - "Scott says you talked to him about three way."

No reply. Maybe he was working or in school. Scott came out and wiped down a table next to me and said, "You know, if you ever want to do you, me and a girl, let me know. I'm in."

"What about Debbie?" I asked with a nod towards her.

Scott shook his head no, no, "She wouldn't be into that. I mean, another girl maybe, but a guy. No."

I got up and was about to leave and replied, "You'll never know until you ask her."

Scott gave me a quizzical look as I left. My phone went off.

"Ding".

Ben - "Was in class. Yep, Scott's in. Tonight work for you?"

Me - "Yep, how about 7 my place?"

Him - "Will let Scott know and get back to you."

I stood in front of Ben, holding his head, my cock deep inside his mouth. He was bent over in front of me and Scott stood behind him, fucking the hell out of Ben's ass. But let me get back to about an hour before.

Ben had texted me that Scott was good for 7 and they'd be here at that time. Except; Scott arrived at 6.

I opened the door and said "Scott, you're early buddy. Ben said 7. C'mon in."

"Thanks Tom," Scott said.

"Want a beer?" I asked. "I mean you're a bit early, but we can shoot the shit for a while 'til Ben gets here."

"I want to fuck your ass Tom," Scott blurted out.

"Yeah I know, as soon as,"

Scott cut me off. "No, no. You've treated me really well, taught me some things and I want you to complete me. I want to fuck your ass, like you said I could, but just you and me, alone."

"Really? Man, that's pretty cool Scott," I said sincerely. "You're a good guy and, and, well fuck. Let's do this. I can call Ben and."

Scott cut me off again. "No. I want him to still come over. I want that threesome too."

I laughed, "Man, think you have it all figured out?"

"No, like you said to me before; I know I have it all figured out."

I nodded and replied, "Yes you do. Follow me." We headed into the bedroom, I pulled out the lube and dildo as Scott got undressed. I followed suit, sat at the edge of the bed and said "Here's how we're going to do this. I'm going to suck that nice cock of yours for a bit; don't cum. Then I'll lie back on the bed, you lube up and fuck the hell out of me. I've done this many, many times, so don't go easy me. This is all about you Scott, I want you to like, no love it, cuz if you do; we can do it anytime you want."

Scott smiled and walked towards me, cock hard as he played with his nipples. I cupped his balls, bent down, grabbed and gave the head of his cock a kiss. One of the things I liked about being a "cum slut", yeah like you wouldn't do it if you had the chance, okay whatever; is I had a lot of cocks to suck and each was different. Some were long, some short, some thick, thin, I was even lucky enough to have a range of colors as well. And the other thing was the taste. They all had their unique taste; can't qualify it, maybe it had something to do with whose I was sucking, but I loved it. Oh, and smell too. I mean, most of them had that man cock smell, but Lori and Kelly, Alexa too, a lovely feminine smell. Must be the soap they used.

Anyway, I pulled Scott closer and wrapped my mouth around his cock, and swirled with my tongue. Round and round to the left while twisting his cock to the right, then left, fondling his balls that would soon be aching. Then I started to slide down his cock, slowly, flicking it with my tongue as I did. Nose to his crotch I stopped and started to swallow, his cock thickening up with each swallow. After a few of those I went back up, to the top then started to go up and down, my hand to my lips keeping that cock wet and hot.

He started to moan so I stopped. "Lube up Scott," I said. "You lubed?"

He took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, ready to go."

I laid back, shoved a pillow under my ass and grabbed his slippery cock, pulling it towards my asshole. Once there I said, "Slide in babe and fuck me hard."

He stepped forward and his cock slid right in. I spread my legs high and wide, grabbed my thighs and said. "Fuck me Scott, fuck my ass!"

"Oh yeah, you're so fucking tight," he replied and started to slide deeper, his balls touching my ass. Once all the way in he slid back out slowly, savoring his first guy ass and by the sounds he was making, it wouldn't his last.

"That's it Scott," I said. "Slow and steady until you get it down then speed it up and fill me up. That's it, in and out." Man, this felt good, it always did. I didn't want to cum myself, wanting to save it for later, but wanted to empty my man out.

"That's it Scott, oh yeah man, getting deep, now pick it up, I want that cum!"

"Fuck yeah!" he said loudly. Bam, bam, bam! His balls smacked my ass with each pound. He was getting close, I could tell.

"Don't stop, don't stop!"

"Oh shit, oh shit!" he yelled, "Here it comes!"

And it did! Hot and huge, he shot the first spurt deep into me, on the down stroke, he pulled back up shooting as he did then plunged balls deep again, pumping the rest of it deep into my ass.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he said over and over. After he emptied out he fell away from me and back into the chair.

"Man that was incredible Tom," Scott said. "Thanks man, that was wonderful. Now come fuck my ass."

"What?"

"I said come fuck my ass. I want you to cum, but am too tired to suck you off properly," he elaborated.

"Nah, I'm good," I said. "I'll wait for Ben."

"Oh no you're not," he said and turned in the chair, on his knees, ass facing me. "Come fill me up so we've both cum once then we can fuck the hell out of Ben; for a long time."

"Ha, that'll be fun," I said. "Let me lube up," and I did.

So as I was saying earlier...

I stood in front of Ben, holding his head, my cock deep inside his mouth. He was bent over in front of me and Scott stood behind him, fucking the hell out of Ben's ass. Ben was making "oh fuck" noises as Scott's balls pounded his ass while my balls pounded his face. I looked at Scott and smiled. He gave me a thumb's up sign and kept going. After a few minutes I pulled away from Ben motioned for Scott to back out.

"Motherfuckers haven't cum yet?" Ben said.

"No, now let me suck your dick," I said and bent over in front of Scott. "Fuck me!"

Ben stepped forward and I grabbed his cock. I could feel Scott sliding into my ass; fuck I love this! As Scott held my hips and slid in and out I grabbed Ben's hard cock and took the head into my mouth. Wet and hot, my mouth wrapped around his throbbing cock and I went up and down really fast. I wanted cum and I wanted it now. Ben held my head this time as he fucked my mouth.

"Oh shit!" yelled Scott as he pumped cum into me. It wasn't as much as earlier, but it was still cum, nice hot cum. Four more deep strokes and he fell back to the chair.

Ben was in to it and with each stroke of my mouth he got closer and closer. I massaged his balls, and then squeezed them coaching that cum out. Now his balls were banging my chin and then he came.

Except that he pulled his cock out of my mouth and jerked it furiously. Splashing his hot cum onto my face, I opened my mouth to catch it, but the majority of it was all on my face. Ben pulled me upright and began to lick the cum off of me, moving it to my mouth, sharing it with me, Just when I thought I had done it all, I learned something new. Ben backed away and sat at the edge of the bed.

"You going to cum? Ben asked.

Good point, I still had a hard-on; what to do, what to do? I heard the bathroom faucet turn on and saw Scott wetting a towel. He wiped his cock clean and dropped to his knees. He wiped my cock clean, kissed it and said "Everything's on the table Tom. What do you want?"

Shit, what did I want? "You guys decide," I said.

Ben looked at Scott and they talked for a bit, not long as they kept looking at my hard cock. "Well?" I asked.

They stood next to me and pulled me onto the bed. Laying me on my back, Ben climbed to his knees and took my cock into his mouth. Scott got on the bed too and started to lick and suck my nipples, his hands moving over my chest, up and down my stomach. This was really, really good.

Ben cupped my balls as he went down my cock, slow at first, then at a steady pace. Scott came up to me and kissed me deeply, caressing my nipples as his tongue sought mine. My hips raised instinctively into Ben's hot wet mouth. Up and down he went up and down, then he stopped!

"Your turn Scott," he said.

Scott slipped his mouth from mine; Ben came up to replace him. Scott did the same, his mouth wrapping around my cock. Ben kissed me deeply, I began to breathe heavily through my nose only; fuck this was hot!

"There's enough cock for two," Scott said as he pulled his mouth away. Ben went down there and took me into his mouth. The two of them took turns sucking my cock. Each took about five real deep sucks up and down my cock, and then the other would take his place. This went on for about three or more minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, thrust my hips up and yelled "Fuck!"

Cum shot into Ben's (Scott's mouth?) and I wished it could have been a bigger load, but I didn't care as it felt so damn good. Two, three spurts then a little dry firing. I pushed Scott away from my cock. He moved toward Ben and they kissed, slurping up the cum I had shot.

"This whole night has been great," Scott said. "And Ben, Tom and I fucked each other before you came over. Kind of why we took so long to shoot."

"Yeah, I was wondering," Ben said, nodding as he did.

"But don't you worry buddy, what's fair is fair," Scott replied. "You want my mouth or my ass?"

"Both," Ben said.

"Okay, but fuck my mouth first, then my ass," Scott said with a laugh.

I watched as the two of them went at it and Scott was right; the whole night had been great.

************

"Ding!"

"Ding!"

"Ding!"

"Ding!"

I had woken up to Lori and after she went to work, I took her suggestion about getting my cock drained so I could last longer with her that night.

Man, I'm not sure to be flattered or if it's just a slow day. I got four replies really quick; Frank, Carl, Scott and Jason.

Let's see. Haven't done Frank in a long time, fact he almost fell off the grid. Carl was in the middle of breaking up with his longtime girlfriend so he could use some cheering up. Scott was always interested and willing. Then there was Jason. He actually was cool about last night on the change of plans. Yeah, Jason sounded good.

I texted him back first.

Me - "Thanks for getting back to me."

Jason - "How was last night?"

Me - "Fantastic. You interested?"

Him - "Yep. What works for you? One on one or want to get crazy.

Me - "Your call."

Him - "Crazy."

Me - "Let me see what I can do. What time?"

Him - "Tween 2 and 5 works for me. After work. Your place?"

Me - "Where else?"

Him - "Store room ."

Me - "Not with a three way."

Him - "Text me."

Me - "Will do."

I texted Frank.

Me - "How you've been?

Frank - "Too busy. How was Vegas?"

Me - "Awesome. What time works for you?"

Him - "After 2 I'm good. Till around 4. You?"

Me - "That sounds great. You good with three way?"

Him - "You forget that I was one of the four guys that gang banged you?  Who is it?"

Me - "That's right. Jason."

Him - "Don't know him. He good?"

Me - "In all ways. Discreet and good. Versatile, will do it all."

Him - "Your place?"

Me - "Yep. See you then at 230?"

Him - "I'll be there."

I texted Jason. - "Let's go crazy; 230 here."

Him - "I'll be there."

I contacted Scott and Carl, said it was a possible 'tween 2 and 5. Carl said he couldn't make it. Scott said he could make it earlier; he had to be at work at 2. I laughed knowing he was going in to replace Jason you was coming over here to get his cock sucked.

Me - "What works for you?"

Him - "How about 10?"

Me - "See you then."

"Ding".

It was Dave.

Dave - "Hey, how you been?"

Me - "Good. You?"

Him - "Stressed. Have a cure?"

Hmmm, this sounded odd. Lori tells me Dave's stressed, she knows I suck his cock; she spends the night with me and fucks me in the morning, then goes to work at Dave's. Then I get a text from Dave.

Me - "Maybe. When?"

Him - "Lunch time here at the office?"

Me - "Oh man, wish I could. Can't make it."

Him - "K. We got to get together soon."

Me - "We do. Take care."

I'll have to talk to Lori about that one.

An hour later Scott arrived. He brought two drinks, a doppio of me and a mocha for him. I said thanks and noticed Jason's handwriting on my cup. Oh, that'll be fun.

We shot the shit for a while then I asked, "This is all about you today Scott, what would you like?"

He smiled and said, "I'd like to fuck your ass Tom. You good with that?"

Glad I had taken a shower and cleaned Lori's cum up. "I'll be right back, wait here," I said. He had a quizzical look on his face when I returned, but that got cleared up when he saw the bottle of lube in my hand. I started to undress, "Take your clothes off Scott," I said.

"Right here?" he asked.

"And right now," I replied. I was undressed before he was so went to him to help. As he pulled his pants down, slipped a hand behind his back and drew him close. My other hand went to a nipple and I began to stroke. I kissed his neck then moved to his cheek "You going to fill me up Scott? I'd like that Scott?"

He took a quick breath in as my hand had slid down to his now hard cock and my mouth was locked over his. I pushed my tongue into his mouth, aggressively licking his as I stroked his cock. After a couple of minutes of this I pulled away and dropped to my knees, my hand sliding down to his waist, the other to staying on his cock. I pulled him forward and into my hot, wet mouth. Down I went, down deep to the balls. Then I went up, back up a little faster. I moved my hand from his waist to his balls and cupped them, sucking the whole time.

He moved his hands to my shoulders and gripped me, his hard cock sliding in and out of my hungry mouth. Wet and hot I picked up speed; he started to push his hips forward. I pulled up to the top then pulled away. I stepped back toward the couch grabbing the lube on the way.

"Come here," I said and he did. I grabbed a pillow and stuck it on the floor, pushed him down to lay on his back, pillow under his ass, lifting it off of the floor. I straddled him, faced him for a few seconds than turned around. Reverse cowgirl, but with a cowboy this time. I reached down and grabbed his throbbing cock and lined it up to my wet asshole and pushed. It slid in easily and I went down to the bottom, resting my balls on him. I leaned forward and slowly slid my ass up his cock. He moaned this being new to him; I think. You know, I've had so many cocks and so many ways, I truthfully didn't know if we had done it this way before. But we were going to do it this way now. I started to pump.

I felt his hard cock sliding in as I went down onto it real slow, my asshole gripping his cock, flexing as I went down. Balls to the bottom I started back up.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as I kept up the routine, down and deep and to the head. After a couple of minutes I sped it up. Up, down, up, down, my ass ate it up having had many cocks in it, this was easy! Up and down, Scott would moan, up and down, now he was breathing quickly, in short gasps.

"Her it comes!" he yelled as the first hot squirt went into my ass. I picked up more speed, riding him like horse taking two or more hot spurts inside. He pushed up then fell back, spent, empty, not even dry firing anymore. I pulled off of him and turned around, smiling I said "That what you wanted Scott?"

"Fuck yeah," he said softly trying to catch his breath. "Give me a few minutes to catch my breath and I'll make it up to you."

I leaned over and looked him in eyes, "Not necessary bro'" I said smiling. "This was all about you today; catch me another time."

We got dressed and sat around shooting the breeze then he said he had to leave. "I'm coming in after Jason so need to be on time," he said. I nodded and we went to the door.

"When can we get together again?" Scott asked.

"Not sure," I replied. "You know, even though we had a three way with Ben, I know he'd be good with hooking up with you."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't want to upset you; you being my first and all."

I shook my head and smiled, "Scott; once you've joined the club, you can see anyone you want, any time you want."

"The club?"

"Not exactly a club, but I know 13 or 14 cocks that love getting sucked," I replied.

"Really?" Scott's eyes widened.

"Yep; Ben is one of them and if you want," I said with a grin. "I can introduce you to the rest."

"Holy shit! You must be able to suck a cock anytime you want. That sounds good Tom," he said. "You decide the how, where and why and let me know. I like Debbie and all that, but sucking a guy's cock; I like that a lot."

"I hear you, now get going so you won't be late," I said.

He left and less than an hour later Frank showed up.

"Jason should be here soon," I said to Frank as he came in. "Want a beer?"

"Kind of early, water's fine," he replied. We talked about how things went in Vegas, about Edwin and Alexa. I mentioned I had introduced Susie and Leah to Marcus.