Tom and Sarah Pt. 05

Story Info
Caroline joins in.
5.4k words
4.58
5.5k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

This is part 5 of a 5 part story. In the first chapters the story was told, viewed from 2 vantage points, JJ a dominant master and Tom, the male half of a couple of would-be slaves.

In this final chapter, this is a narrative by JJ only.

It is possible to read this story by itself, but I recommend strongly reading part 1 to 4 first.

*****

My cell phone rang. It was Terri.

"What do you need, my darling?"

"I need to talk to you, can we meet, Master?"

"Yes of course, come to my home, tonight, say around 7:00, we'll have dinner."

Terri had never been to my home. I knew exactly what she wanted to talk about, but that will be a good opportunity for her to come, visit my house and meet Veronica and Sandra.

She was there at 7:00 on the dot, and I gave her a tour and she, as Tom and Sarah, before her, was impressed by my "Chamber of Delights".

We, with Veronica, had a good dinner cooked and served by Sandra.

She was naturally curious about Veronica and Sandra and I explained to her that their role, beside being my subs and taking care of my house, was to be hostesses of my monthly BDSM meeting were Veronica was the Dominatrix for my masochistic guests and Sandra was whatever was needed by the other guests.

I asked her, laughing, if that was a job she wanted and why she wanted to see me about.

Smiling shyly "No, Master, I don't need anybody else than you for that. What I wanted to ask you was to do the same you did for Kathy."

I played the surprise when I knew very well that's what she meant. I just had to look at her when she was with Kathy and her pregnancy, to know that it was just a matter of when she would ask.

What is it for women in their 40s, when their biological clocks start ticking away, they want to have a child? Deep cultural or fundamental need to perpetuate the species, feeling their lives were not complete without it?

I wanted to make sure it was a real need for Terri, well thought out and not just a passing fancy.

"You know darling, it's not the same as for Kathy. She is married, is filthy rich and I had no worry whatsoever in her capacity in raising a child. You are single, you make a living but your finances are not to be compared. You should not count on me to help you as I don't want children."

"Please Master, I know all this but I really need it. I have not stopped thinking about it. I want to be a mother so bad. I am sure I will be a great mother. Please Master, give me a child."

How could a man resist this plea from a very pretty woman who happens to be his slave and who could have become pregnant without him knowing about it? At least she was straightforward about it. Asking me for my permission and my "blessing".

I looked at her "How could I refuse it to you, my little slut? Of course you can have a child." I could see relief and happiness on her face. She jumped up and came to give me a long passionate kiss.

"But now, since you are all excited, I want you to give me a very erotic show. You are going to submit completely to Veronica. I have an idea that you will enjoy it very much.

I always thought that Terri was the most masochist of all my slaves. I was sure that she would enjoy pain

We had a very fine dinner that had been cooked by Sandra, rack of lamb with wild rice and a good Cabernet Sauvignon from California. Then we moved to our "Chamber of Delights".

"Now you belong to Veronica my little slut, don't fight it, just go with the flow."

Veronica took Terri to a cross of St. Andrews and tied her wrists and ankles to it. She was totally exposed, her shaven pussy in plain view.

Veronica took a flogger and hit her hard on her arms and legs before targeting her pussy. She teased her pussy with the flogger's straps and then started to hit her pussy lips lightly but very precisely. Terri was moaning half in pain and half in pleasure. Veronica increased progressively the force of her strikes, and Terri moans turned to groans, she was panting now before letting out a cry of pain that became ecstasy. Her body was shaking as she came harder than I ever made her cum before.

Veronica untied her and had to support her when she was freed from her ties. She made her lie on a mattress and made a sign to Sandra. Sandra, who was caressing herself watching the show, joined Terri on the mattress and started to kiss her neck and her mouth, then took her nipples in her mouth, one after the other, sucking them, flicking them before biting them and pulling them out with her teeth.

Terri went from pleasure to mild pain and then to pleasure again when Sandra went down on her, licking and sucking her pussy. Terri was moaning and panting again when Sandra turned around and positioned herself in such a way that Terri mouth was on her pussy. They had a 69 for a short time, before Terri came hard on Sandra's face and tongue. It was then Sandra's turn to cum on Terri's mouth with little cries.

I was getting seriously aroused by then and had Sandra come to me, telling her to suck me, which she did with great pleasure.

Veronica ordered Terri on her all 4, She started to spank her lightly at first then harder and harder. She then chose a strap-on harness with an 8" dildo and position herself behind Terri. Her hand went to her cunt and she rubbed it for a while, before thrusting her "cock" in her, spanking her again. She fucked her slowly then faster and faster, deeper and deeper and harder and harder.

It did not take long for Terri to cum once, twice then 3 times. The third time, Veronica came as well, both women crying their pleasure very loud, as I came myself in Sandra's mouth. Sandra swallowed my cum with apparent delight, cleaning my cock thoroughly.

After this excellent evening for everybody, I had Terri sleep in my house where I tried to make good to my promise to give her a child. Terri came 3 more times for what was the best sex night of her life and I hoped the most productive as well.

The next morning we went back to town and I brought Terri to her house that she shared with her and Sarah's mother, Caroline. But she was not home and I did not have the pleasure to meet my future child's grandmother.

After that, I had some business to attend to and it was evening by the time I was done and free to enjoy the company of some of my subs.

I went on to Kathy and Mark's condo, where they had just started moving in. I planned to spend the night with Kathy, with maybe some assistance from Mark. They welcomed me as usual with both looking for kisses and caresses.

I first told them about Terri, that their child may soon have a little half brother or sister, who would be just a couple of month younger, but I told them to wait until Terri was pregnant to talk to her about it.

As usual, Kathy had not made anything to eat, neither Mark, and we went to a restaurant for dinner, a nice seafood place in the neighborhood,

As usual, I asked for a table in a corner in the back. Kathy and I sat on the bench along the wall, facing the dining room and Mark in one of the chairs facing us. We all were wearing shorts (I had changed at the condo).

After we ordered drinks, I put my hand on Kathy thigh and pushed my hand up inside her short. I reached her pussy and started to play with her lips, opening them, rubbing her pussy that became wet very quickly. I inserted a finger in her cunt. She moaned very discreetly. I fingerfucked her and she responded by rocking her hips, looking me in the eyes with a wry smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye.

At that moment, the waitress brought our drinks and Kathy had to bite her lip, trying to keep a straight face. But I did not take my hand off and continued to rub her clit. She was on the edge and I removed my hand. She was very red and the waitress suspected something was going on. But she showed some discretion and disappeared without a word.

As we started on our drinks (no alcohol for pregnant Kathy), I put my hand back and continued to rub Kathy's clit. I brought her to another edge, when our waitress brought our food. We ate heartily and when I was done, my hand went back to Kathy's pussy. She was totally open now, her large lips leaving her clit unprotected. I did not want her to cum in the restaurant, as she was always very loud when she did.

Mark paid the check and we went to the car, Kathy staying close to the walls as her dress was totally soaked. I sat in the driver's seat and Kathy next to me with Mark in the back seat. I immediately put my fingers back on Kathy's clit and in her cunt. It took less than a minute there to have her moaning and begging to give her some release. This time I went way over the edge and she came screaming her pleasure.

Mark was very aroused too and he was stroking his cock and was begging now for me to give him permission to cum. Which I did.

We went back to the apartment and as I was the only one not to have cummed, I ordered both of them to suck me, which they did to my satisfaction and theirs. I came in Mark's mouth who as a good husband shared my load with Kathy.

Life was good. A few weeks later, Terri confirmed that she was indeed pregnant and we were all kind of waiting for the happy end results for her and Kathy.

In the meantime, Mark bought a boat, a nice "little" 30 ft motor cabin cruiser and it became out favorite weekend occupation to cruise, all 8 of us with (with Mark and Lizzie, Sarah and Tom's children). We generally spent the all weekend on board, spending the night in one of the small town on the gulf that offered a good restaurant.

The children, Mark and Lizzie now had figured out exactly what was going on between all the adults and my place as the Master of all. They were even authorized to be present at our sex session from time to time and they acquired a very good and complete sex education. But I had vetoed any sexual activity with them until they reached 15.

These weekends were uninterrupted sex parties on and under the deck in the cabins. Sarah was always my favorite and I took her more often than anybody else and spent most of the nights with her. But I did not leave anybody out and Terri, Kathy, Tom and Mark had nothing to complain about and I really enjoyed pairing them and watch them have a good time. When my "harem" was in full swing we better moored the boat a little out of the way, so nobody would complain about the moans and cries coming out from of our boat.

Once a month, when the boat was moored far away from any other boat, we had a contest where each of my slaves was to present an erotico/artistic show, individually or in pairs. I should say the shows were usually more erotic than artistic and the vast majority was simply pornographic. The latest one was a little less erotic than usual. It featured Sarah doing a Celine Dion impersonation (without the voice unfortunately), Terri and Kathy a funny lesbian show, Mark a magician show with playing cards and Tom, a singing number with his guitar.

So, life was good. There were also some quiet times when love took over sex, as I must say my slaves loved me as much as I loved them. There was no jealousy or envy, everybody having everybody else best interest at heart.

One day, Terri came to me and told me she had told her mother Caroline she was expecting a baby. Caroline inquired about the father and Terri told her about me without details.

The next Saturday, Caroline invited us for dinner so she could meet her prospective son in law. I bought a good bottle of wine and some flowers and went at the specified time at 6:00. Terri opened the door, very happy. She introduced me to Caroline who looked just like Sarah 20 years older and I immediately liked her. She was stunning for being over 60. Well dressed in a classy blouse and skirt outfit and in good taste, well made up, her brunette hair short and cut by a good hair designer.

I knew immediately she was going to be my next slave. She had been a widow for 4 years without any husband or boyfriend, as Terri had told me..

We started by having a before dinner drink, and Terri came sitting very closed to me on the sofa. I put my hand on her thigh and said to Caroline "Your daughters are so affectionate. I love them."

Caroline almost choked on her drink. She became very red and needed a minute before saying "My daughters? You mean you know Sarah too?"

"Actually I have known Sarah well before Terri and I must congratulate you for your two beautiful daughters." Terri just sat there, flabbergasted.

"But I thought you and Terri, hem, were having a baby." Said Caroline.

"But we are, and Terri is so happy about it. It is the best gift I could ever give to her. Better than a diamond ring. Isn't it, darling?"

"Oh yes, Master." answered Terri who had understood what I wanted to do.

"Master??? But how do you know Sarah?"

"Oh, Sarah is mine too."

Caroline had eyes as big as saucers. She just sat there not knowing what to think and what to say. After a while she said, "But what about Tom?, does he know that?"

This time, it was Terri who answered "Of course, he knows, Mom, Tom is his slave too. He and Sarah have never been so happy and... so... satisfied."

"And the children?"

"They know too, but don't worry, mom, they are out of the equation."

We then moved to the table. Caroline had dressed a very nice table with chinaware, nice wine glasses, and flowers. The appetizer was lox with a good Chardonnay from California. Caroline was looking at us and me especially with a quizzical look. She had been so surprised by what she had learnt, she did not know what to say anymore.

So, I started the conversation again with question about her marriage.

"How long have you been married, Caroline?"

"41 years, Jay. I had Sarah almost immediately. And Terri 2 ½ years later."

"What about you, Jay? Have you been married?

"Yes, I have but it did not last very long, 2 years."

"Why did it not last?" and with a smile, "Were you unfaithful?"

"You could say that. I had always been a Master, my wife had thought she could cope with that, but she could not, she belonged to me but she could not handle me having other slaves."

"You know, I am not sure I understand,. You talk about Master and slaves and I understand my daughters are some of those. And, for Sarah, her husband is too. I had never heard of this before."

"When we speak of slaves, we only speak of sexual slaves. They belong to me sexually, that's all, and they are not real slaves if that can reassure you. Their sexuality, their orgasms belong to me."

"But I raised my daughters to be responsible adults, free to choose. How can they accept to be your slaves?"

At this point, it was Terri who answered, "Mom, I love Master so much.. You know I had a few boyfriends, they were such poor lovers, I never came with them. With Master I have great orgasms all the time. He makes me cum so hard."

Caroline blushed like a ripe tomato. "Orgasms are not everything, darling. With your father I rarely had one but we loved each other very much and we made two beautiful daughters."

"Yes mum, I know you loved daddy but if you can have both, great sex and love, what's wrong with it?"

Caroline got up and brought back the entrée from the kitchen, roast chicken with mushrooms and green beans. I opened the bottle I had brought, very fine Bordeaux.

Caroline who was not used to drink wine was feeling good and started opening up.

"Yes darling, what's wrong with that? Sometimes, when watching movies, when there was a scene between a man and a woman making love, I wondered what it would be like to be in her shoes. Your father was not very interested in sex and it was kind of a short affair. He would climb on me, kiss me a few times, take me and finish in a couple of minutes, before I could start to be aroused ."

"Gees, mom, I think you missed out there." Said Terri. "But maybe it's not too late., today 60 is the new 40. And you are still very sexy."

I did not say anything, but looked at Caroline with a little smile. She became very red, smiling back at me.

We finished dinner with a nice home made apple tart and continued with small talk over after dinner drinks.

After a while, Caroline retired to her room after saying her good nights. Terri took me to her room that was next to her mom's bedroom. I undressed Terri slowly, covering her with kisses, laid her down on the bed and ate her pussy, taking her clit between my teeth licking and sucking it. I made her cum 3 times in a row like this and she was crying her pleasure at the top of her lungs.

I was sure that whatever the quality of insulation between the rooms, Caroline was hearing Terri like if she was in the same room. I did not think she would remain insensitive to it.

I decided to go and have a look for myself. I got up and went the few steps to Caroline's room. I tried the door handle and sure enough, it was not locked.

I went in. "I am sorry Caroline, I think your daughter got a little carried away. Did we keep you from sleeping?"

The light was on and I could see Caroline naked over the sheets, a nice dildo in her hand, that I could see had just been in a wet place. She was really well preserved for her age. Her body had not been overused for sure. She looked more in her 40s than in her 60s.

She was so embarrassed and confused to have been caught like this. She could not say a word.

I sat on the side of the bed, looking at her. She looked at me with a mixture of anxiety and expectation. I bent down and took her mouth in mine, my tongue licking her lips and pushing between her teeth. She opened her mouth for me and started to moan.

My hand went to her boobs and I kneaded them before taking a nipple between my thumb and fingers. I squeezed it, rolled it and flicked it.

She was on fire and opened her legs without even thinking about it. I left her mouth and bent down and took her pussy in my mouth. I licked her clit that was totally exposed and she immediately exploded in my mouth, blabbering an incomprehensible language, her juices running like a cascade. I licked her until her last wave of pleasure was exhausted and she went limp on the bed.

I got up, switched the light off and went back to Terri's room. Terri was anxious to find out about my visit to her mom and I told her exactly what happened. It got her very excited and she begged to cum for a 4th time that evening.

The next morning, Terri left early as she has a meeting. I stayed behind in bed as I didn't have anything important waiting for me at the office. I got up a little after I heard Caroline was up and preparing breakfast. I took a shower and went to the kitchen, naked, my cock fully and proudly exposed.

Caroline lifted her gaze from the bacon she was cooking, looked at me and down again staring.

She blushed like an overripe tomatoes and blabbered a few words

She had not seen an erect cock for a long time and probably never such a big one.

"Caroline, darling, be a good little slut, kneel down and suck my cock."

She looked at me totally flabbergasted and did not know what to do.

I came closer to her, took her hand that I put on my cock.

"See, it's not going to bite you, you know, now be a good slut and suck it."

I forced her down gently and she went on her knees. She had my cock looking into her eyes. She finally opened her mouth and took my manhood in her mouth. For a little while she sucked, shyly, tentatively, looking down.

Then her gaze went up and she looked me in the eyes, still very red, embarrassed. She finally took it in her hand and started to suck on it purposely.

She was wearing a robe, not a grandmother robe, but a nice silk one, probably a present from her daughters.

After a while, I pull out from her mouth, took her hand and helped her get up. I took her in my arms and gave her a deep French kiss in which she was a willing partner, her tongue playing with mine. I opened her robe. She was naked under it. I kissed her neck and eased the robe off her shoulders. My mouth went to her nipples and I sucked on them, rolled them, bit them until they got very erect and hard. My hand went to her pussy, my fingers opening her labia and rubbing her clit up and down. By then she was moaning like a she-cat in heat.

12