Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry looked in Kip's direction, and with blood in his eyes shouted, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO CLINKSLY? DIDN'T I GAVE YOU SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PRESS BOX AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FOURTH QUARTER TO MAKE SURE EVERY MEMBER OF THE SCOUT TEAM GOT INTO THE GAME?"

Kip with his head hung low mumbled, "Coach, you know how much I like Marty Mac, and think he'll be a player for the Maroon and White one day, but the truth of the matter is, I just got too wrapped up in the emotion of the game, and Marty Mac somehow slipped through the crack. Coach I can assure you Marty Mac will be the first scout team member in the game Saturday against the Plainsmen."

Larry looked Kip dead in the eyes and said, "Damn right he will, but Clinksly you won't have a damn thing to do with it! Kip, if you ever want to be a coach, you have to keep focused and do your fucking job! Like I mentioned earlier, we need you to be a coach and bring young Thompson along. You can teach him things neither Holly nor I can when he's in the heat of battle against the likes of the Huskies, Tigers, or State. So get your head out of your ass! Kip just want to let you know, when I get a head job, if you've got your act together, you'll be my quarterback coach."

Kip smiled and said, "I'd like that Coach. I'll make you a promise from this day forward I'll keep focused, and will work my tail off to be the best GA University has ever had."

Larry smiled, "Good enough Kip...that's why me and Holly went to bat for you.

"Marty Mac, I shouldn't be telling you this, but Moose, Holly, and me are more than just a bit pissed off at the half-assed effort a couple seniors were giving on the special teams. DJ and Elmer were doggin' it on every kickoff, kickoff receiving team, and punt team during the game. If one guy fails to do his job on the kick off team, or punt team, the likes of Virgil O'Hanlon or Eddie Simmons will take it to the house, and that one play where all eleven guys aren't busting their tails could cost us not only the game, but a conference championship. The same goes for the kick off receiving team...one guy not doing his job, one missed block, one dumb mistake, and everything we've worked for since two-a-days goes out the window.

"So here's the deal Marty Mac, tomorrow when special teams are called, I don't care what you're doing with the scout team, you hightail it to the special teams. I'll tell Moose tomorrow in the meetings that you'll be taking DJ and Elmer's spots on the kickoff and kickoff receiving teams. Now don't let me down Marty Mac, just keep busting your tail like you've done ever since we started two-a-days, and you'll be the first ever walk-on to earn a University Varsity football letter!"

Beverly screamed loud enough to wake the dead, "I promise you Coach...I'll make sure he doesn't let you down" only moments before she lunged toward Marty and laid one red hot juicy French kiss on his lips!

Suddenly the band started playing and Larry said, "Enough talk about football! It's time me and my hot sexy wife hit the dance floor."

Beverly grabbed Marty by the arm, "Let's dance stud!"

Kip grinned at Brenda, "How about it my little sex kitten—one last dance for old time's sake?"

Brenda smiled, held out her hand, and the two once lovers headed toward the dance floor hand in hand.

Charlotte smiled and said, "MA it's been great, but Rich and Jonesy just walked in. I'll check ya'll later.

"Sue, it's been great seeing you again. Be sure and give Donna and Cathy a high five for me, and remember 'once a Dragon, always a Dragon.' Good luck to the Ladies of State this season and you and Nancy be careful driving back to State."

Mary Ann smiled, "Char, I'll talk with you soon...don't do anything I'm not going to do tonight!"

Charlotte gave Mary Ann a big thumb's up and left our table slowly walking toward her fiancé and his teammate. Rich and Jonesy had be getting just a bit of a bulge in their britches, and drooling at the mouth, at the sight of Rich's fiancée strutting her hourglass figure in a most flattering way as she approached her fiancé wearing those vintage ripped tight fitting jeans!

Mary Ann smiled at her hubby and said, "Honey don't you want to eat something before we hit the dance floor? The pizza buffet has the best pepperoni today, and the burgers, fries, and subs all look fabulous. I know you must be starved so go ahead and eat something then we'll hit the dance floor."

Larry smiled at his wife, "No baby, I've got something a whole lot better to eat than pepperoni pizza, burgers, or fries, once we get home, and snuggled up in our queen size bed! Now let's hit the dance floor!"

Larry took his wife by the hand, and Mary Ann wearing tight fitting jeans, definitely turned more heads than one as they joined, Brenda, Kip, Beverly, Marty, Charlotte, and Rich on the dance floor.

Everyone was swaying with the music when Nancy laughed, "Look ya'll there's that group of DGs dancing with each other while Paula and Larry are dancing like a couple ol' fogies next to Sticky and Kip. By the way Debbie, when are you going to make good on your boast and wiggle your little pinky in Larry's direction? Or, were you just blowing smoke?"

Debbie was laughing out loud and said, "Nancy, Larry may be a stud quarterback with looks that would drive most girls wild, but IF I really wanted to wiggle my pinky in ol' Kansas direction, I guarantee you he'd coming running like a long lost puppy to his master! And, like I've already told Sis, 'I'm not all that interested in dating Larry again...at least not right now'."

I didn't say a word, but Nancy wouldn't let up and said, "Okay Debbie, just curious who's this sure fire All American candidate you've got your sights zeroed in on? He wouldn't happen to be wearing a State number 83 jersey—would he?"

Debbie looked me in the eyes and said, "Okay I get it now. So Sis is this why you came to University this afternoon—to confront me face to face to see if I had any intentions of hooking up with Tom while you were trying to sort things out—is it Sis? Haven't we been over this a million times before? Haven't I always told you 'it'll work out, just give it time'? And, I've told you a time and time again to work it out with Tom...don't let the love you shared for each other drift away because of what happened this summer—haven't I Sis? I can't believe after all I've said, you'd even think for a second that I'd stab you in the back, and be having second thoughts about a serious relationship with Tom while you were trying to sort things out. I just can't believe it Sis."

I left out a deep long sigh and said, "It was just something Jamie said last night. But Sis, I've really missed you too, and I wanted to see you. I'm glad Nancy talked me into coming this afternoon."

Debbie looked puzzled and said, "Sis what'd Jamie say that upset you so much that you and Nancy had to make the two hour drive from State to University?"

Before I could answer, Nancy blurted out, "Debbie, Jamie told her point blank, 'Maybe, just maybe, ol' Hot Tamale will decide to make a move on your territory while you're being stubborn and heard-headed about giving you and Tom a second chance' and the expression on Roomie's face, looked like she'd just shit a brick."

Debbie shook her head and said, "Okay Sis, even though we've beat this to death, I'll lay my cards on the table for you one last time. IF Sis there's not a zillionth of a zillionth chance you and Tom will get back together, it's over and done, just like it is for John and me, and if that's the case Sis... WHY shouldn't it be me that latches on the best thing you'll ever have? Why shouldn't it be me Sis? Why shouldn't it?"

I was more or less speechless and mumbled, "I...I...I don't..."

Debbie interrupted me and continued, "On the other hand Sis, if there's that zillionth of a zillionth chance you and Tom will work it out and get back together then I'll never interfere and neither will Sally. Sis, both Sally and me want you and Tom to work it out. And, I'll be the first to agree with you, what happened this summer...should have never happened, and it's left a deep scar on my heart too. Sis, it's time to bury the hatchet, forgive, and forget, piece you and Tom's relationship back together, rekindle the love you both shared in your hearts for each other, and go forward with your lives.

"From what you've told me, Tom wants to work it out, but you're still being hard headed and stubborn about giving you and Tom's relationship a second chance. So Sis it's really up to you... if you can't forgive and forget what happened this summer, rekindle the love you had in heart for Tom, and give you and Tom's relationship a second chance...then in a nutshell, why shouldn't I make a move on Tom? Why shouldn't I Sis? Why shouldn't it be me instead of some State sorority coed or cheerleader? And if that day comes Sis, even though I really like it here at University, I'll pack up my bags and transfer to State. "

I just sat motionless and Nancy said, "Debbie she's had more chances than one to tell Tom it's over and done, but she just can't do it. She just can't.

"Roomie's told me over and over again she still has strong feelings deep in her heart for Tom, and at times she wants to reconcile with him, but she's having a hard time forgetting what happened... and why it happened.

"Roomie just needs some space right now to sort things out, but if push comes to shove, she doesn't want to lose him because she's being hard-headed and stubborn about giving their relationship a second chance."

Debbie looked me in the eyes and said, "Okay that's it Sis. I'm going to do something I really don't want to do right now, but to ease your mind I'm going to do it, and it'll be just for you Sis. Don't let this opportunity pass you by Sis. Forgive and forget...give you and Tom's relationship a second chance."

I realized what Debbie was about to do and said, "No Sis, you don't have to. Remember I told you earlier, 'I'd left word this morning for Tom to call me tomorrow, maybe it was time we started to clear the air a bit between us'—remember Sis?"

Debbie only smiled in my direction and said, "Nancy, get ready...its show time!"

Debbie got up from the table and slowly strutted her smoking hot sexy Italian body toward Larry and Paula as they were dancing arm's length apart next to Brenda and Kip.

Heads were turning from the left, right, and center as Sis wearing flip-flops, Nike gyms shorts that barely concealed the moons of her sexy Italian booty, with her 36D's jiggling free and loose under her University Cheerleader Tee, approached Larry.

Debbie stopped about three feet from Paula and Larry, and when Larry turned around, Sis held up her right hand, made a partial fist, curling her index, middle, and ring finger in her palm while covering them with her thumb. Debbie glanced back at me and Nancy, smiled, and then looked Larry dead in the eyes as she wiggled her pinky three times in a come here motion.

University's star quarterback stood frozen in his tracks, looked Paula in the eyes, removed his right hand from her waist, let go of Paula's right hand, broke away from her, and walked toward Debbie with a smile on his face.

Paula was more or less in a state of shock as Larry left her standing alone on the dance floor. However, it was only a matter of moments before Coach Kip, acting like Prince Charming, came to Paula's rescue.

Nancy and I watched as Coach Kip gave Brenda a peck on the cheek, left his former little sex kitten, and took Paula in his arms. Coach Kip pulled Paula in close, wrapped his arms around her waist, leaned forward, kissed her on the forehead, and then with just a bit more than a peck, he kissed her on the lips. The look on Paula's face was like she'd just seen stars, and she wrapped her arms around Coach Kip's neck, and it wasn't long before Coach Kip was kissing Paula on the neck, ears, and collarbone as the two swayed to the music cheek to cheek.

In the meantime, Sis was playing ol' Kansas like a fiddle. Sis had her arms wrapped around Larry's neck, her upper body was pressed against his, she was looking him in the eyes, and as the two moved rhythmically backward and forward, side to side, to the beat of the music, Sis was rubbing her soft tantalizing twin girls all over Larry's chest while teasing him with some well-placed cheerleading booty rolls!

The band finally finished the first song of the evening and before Brenda reached our table, the band started playing another tune. Brenda was laughing when she reached our table, "I'd never thought in a hundred years, Kip would leave me stranded on the dance floor! I guess Kip is on his way to getting one of those skin-tight massages in a hot tub that Bev was telling us about! "

Nancy and I giggled at Brenda's remark and Nancy said, "Sticky, it's getting late, and since Roomie got the answer she was looking for, we need to get on the road. I need to go tell Uncle Mark and Aunt Brandie good-bye, so we can get hopping."

Brenda smiled, "Gummy, I thought you wanted those Poly Sci, Calc, and Psych notes?"

Nancy replied, "I do Sticky, but it'll have to be another time. Rodney told me ol' man Sly was on duty tonight so I'll have to hold the 'vette down. We've got to get moving PDQ so we can make curfew."

Brenda smiled and said, "Gummy, we can kill two birds with one stone. The Tri Delt house is on Mary Ann's way back to her apartment, and since it looks pretty obvious Deb will be busy for the rest of the night, Sue can hitch a ride with Mary Ann and meet us at the Tri Delt house. I'll hustle up to my room and get the notes then you two can be on your way. Let me go round her up."

The second song ended, and the way Debbie was leading University's star quarterback toward our table, there wasn't any question Sis had ol' Kansas wrapped around her little finger!

Debbie and Larry reached our table and Sis smiled and said, "Larry you remember Sis don't you?"

Ol' Kansas smiled and said, "Sure do. Sue, I thought that was you just a bit ago, but then I really didn't pay all that much attention. Great to see you again. How are things at State?"

I answered Larry, "School is going great, but basketball practice is hell on earth. I heard on the ESPN sports reports you played a really great game yesterday. So, how were things back in Topeka when you went home for prom and graduation?"

Larry just sighed, "Nothing like I thought they'd be. Everyone already had dates for prom so I went stag. My old girlfriend, Linda, and my best friend, Harry, had hooked up during the two months or so I was in Dragon, and during prom Linda told me, 'Larry, I won't be going to Central this fall. I've made a decision to go to Wichita State with Harry, where I'll be a cheerleader, and he'll be ripping the nets for the Shockers.' So, I guess you can say I was pretty much left out in the cold when I went back to Topeka.

"I guess if anything good came out of going back to Topeka, it was I found out before graduation I'd passed my ACT with a score of 20 and was eligible this fall at University. And after graduation, Dad and I shared the good news that I'd graduated from Topeka High, passed my ACT, and would be going to University on a full ride. Something Mom and Dad could have never afforded. Both Dad and I had tears in our eyes that day as we told Mom, my grandparents, and my little sis the good news at Topeka's Rosewood Memorial Gardens. Afterwards, I went to work in the oil patch with Dad for the rest of the summer."

We were all pretty much shocked at what Larry had told us, and I changed the subject asking, "Larry do you remember my Roomie, Nancy Dobbier?"

Larry replied, "Darn sure do. That semifinal game was one of the greatest games I ever watched...I mean the two of you trading buckets till the very end..."

Debbie laughed and interrupted, "Larry is that all you remember about that night—the semifinal basketball game?"

Larry turned red as a beet, and after stuttering a bit said, "Deb...you know what happened at the Horseshoe. You and that State basketball player showed me y'all's tits! Heck I'd never even seen a girl's tits before, even though I'd played with Linda's 32B's a time or two inside her bra, and then like magic, the two of y'all flashed me with knockers a guy could only dream about!"

Debbie laughed, "Remember Larry, when I showed you my tits...it was all in fun, but Angie was pretty looped, wanted to fuck, and since you were the only fella available, she hustled you off to her dorm room, and gave you your first taste of pussy that night—and from what Angie said, you really liked it too...didn't you?"

Larry stuttered a bit then spit out the words, "What red blooded guy wouldn't? I mean she was good looking, sexy as hell, and while not smoking hot, drop-dead gorgeous, like you, she was still hotter than a pistol. And, in all honesty Deb, getting my first taste of pussy was great, but at the same time, it wasn't what I'd imagined it'd be like. I mean there wasn't any intimacy, lovemaking, or affection involved...it was just sex. I felt like I was her private little sex toy, and once inside her dorm room, that sexy, good looking basketball player was an absolute beast! Shit, she didn't even give me time to strip down, much less take off my Justin boots! She striped down quicker than one could blink and eye, and pushed me flat on my back onto her bed. She was like a mad woman and ripped open every snap of my Wrangler shirt, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my Wrangler's top button, unzipped my Wrangler's, pulled my Wrangler's and boxers down to my knees, and mounted me like I was a half-tamed horse!

"She shoved her right titty into my mouth and ordered me, 'suck my nipple!' Moments later she started sliding that warm, wet, pussy up and down the underside of my dick. I was beside myself and damn near shot my wad right and there! I guess she sensed it too because she grabbed my cock, pulled it downward, jerked my balls like she was trying to pull them out of my sack, and slammed her pussy down on every inch of my cock. And, it wasn't no time at all before she was riding my cock like a wild woman! She was swiveling her hips, rocking backward and forward, hopping up and down so fast and hard she was crushing my balls.

"She was taking all eight inches of my cock, fast and hard, right to the hilt, when I experienced this insane explosion and was shooting cum like I'd never done before. This wild woman wouldn't quit bouncing up and down, her pussy was squeezng my dick tighter than a hangman's noose, and squirting juices all over my cock until she finally collapsed face down on top of me.

"And like she told y'all the next afternoon in the dining hall, she took my virginity, cowgirl'd the hell out of me, made me eat my cream pie, lick her clean, and before it was all over, she gushed my mouth full of her juices, and then she kicked me out of her room!

"But Deb, what really sticks in my mind about that night was seeing those tits of yours and your gorgeous smiling face when you flashed those bodacious tatas in my face. There are times I lay awake at night and remember when you flashed me and then my mind will drift back to all the good times we shared when we went out in Dragon. And, even though you wouldn't date me seriously, because you were in love with that wrestler, I still remember all our times together. And now, out of the clear blue sky, you're here at University!"

Debbie smiled a sexy smile in Larry's direction, and as the band started playing another song, she said, "Larry don't you want to ask me something?"

Larry looked Debbie in the eyes and said, "Oh yeah, wanna dance?"

Debbie quickly replied, "Yes, but that was not what I was referring to! What about Saturday night after the football game? Don't you want to ask me out on a date?"