Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, prom night, finally arrived and after prom we all ditched our formals and the guy's their tux. Billy put on a pair of cutoffs while I slipped on a pair of gym shorts, a loose fitting Tee, and we all headed out to the lake for the after party.

"Billy and I were pretty much speechless as we drove to the lake. However, once at the lake, I finally found the words to say what had been on my mind for the past few days, 'Billy tonight even though you'll be wearing a condom... I think it's a good idea if you pulled out, and didn't cum in the condom while your cock is inside my pussy. It's really not the best time of the month, so let's not take a chance on the condom breaking... we both have too much to lose.'

"Billy smiled and said, 'Don't worry Angie... I didn't get those cheap ass rubbers like Andrew and Willard got out of the gas station's vending machine. I got the best condoms money can buy-nothing is going to happen.'

"Billy parked his Charger in a remote location, got the blanket out of the backseat, and spread it neatly on the ground next to the Charger.

"Billy walked around to the passenger's door, opened the door, and then opened the Charger's glove box.

"Billy smiled a devilish grin in my direction, reached inside the glove box, pulled out a box of condoms, and as he opened the condom box, he took a Trojan Magnum Thin, Ultra-smooth, Lubricated condom out of its box of twelve. Billy reached out, took me by the hand, helped me out of the Charger, escorted me to the blanket, and laid the Trojan on the ground next to the blanket.

"Afterwards, we stood facing each other, kissed a casual Frenchie, stripped each other down to our undies, and lay down on the blanket. And I guess that was a big mistake since instead of taking it slow and easy, and letting things happen naturally, we pushed the issue, and bypassed all the red hot foreplay we'd been doing for the past two weeks.

"I guess our little 'Best Friends with Benefits' sessions over the past two weeks had just poured gasoline on a smoking fire because it was after only maybe five minutes tops of kissing, a bit of tongue action, titty play over my bra, and rubbing my pussy through my bikini panties, that Billy took my bra off, literally ripped my bikini panties off my body, and rose up. Billy and I may have been 'Best Friends', but tonight he was an eighteen year old red blooded America male with his testosterone levels at an all-time high, and it was obvious right from the get-go my Best Guy Friend was turned on to no end with the prospect of fucking me.

"Billy smiled at me, dropped his boxers, and I reacted with a startled look of amazement as I laid eyes on Billy's cock for the first time! And y'all, it dang sure wasn't what I was expecting Billy to be packing! The scuttlebutt coming out of the guy's locker room was right on the money-'Billy Lowsome was packing a Summer Sausage'! And while I never believed Lisa, I guess seeing is believing.

"Billy's cock was fully erect, and as it pointed upwards past his belly button, well... it looked like a huge rocket on the launching pad. His cock's shaft looked thicker around than a baby's arm... and to top it off, his cock had this huge mushroom looking head that was significantly wider than the girth of his cock's shaft-reminding me of the fire hydrant across from Heritage High!

"Billy smiled down at me and with a shit eating grin carefully opened the condom package, pinched the condom's nipple between his thumb and index finger on his right hand, used his left hand to place the condom's mouth over his cock's head, and started rolling the Trojan down on what was definitely one rock hard tube of Summer Sausage!

"I was definitely not turned on like I was the previous night when we were fooling around at the Majestic. My pussy wasn't dripping wet like Yosemite Falls, but was like the Sahara Desert, and I got a bad case of the heebie-jeebies as I watched Billy finish rolling the Trojan on his Summer Sausage's rigid shaft.

"Truthfully y'all I was like a deer caught in the headlights, and as I stared at the sight of Billy's cock fitting skin-tight inside the Magnum from its base to its pinched nipple, I thought to myself, "This wasn't such a good idea after all!"

"Once Billy had the Trojan securely in place, he bent down, spread my legs apart, rested his lower body on his knees, and positioned himself between my thighs.

"Billy was resting his upper body on his hands, smiled down at me, looked me dead in the eyes, and with this lustfulness look in his eyes, he spoke in no uncertain terms, 'Angela Kay, you've always turned me on sooo sooo sooo much, and girl, you don't know how many times since we started foolin' around that after I got home, I had to jack off more times than once in order to keep from getting a bad ass case of the blue balls.

"'And girl, I'd lay awake just thinkin' about this moment, and while lookin' at your school picture, I'd jack off fantasizin' about fuckin' you, but then when you wouldn't give it up to me last night... well, I thought you were gettin' cold feet, and it wasn't in the cards for me to be the one who'd be gettin' 'THE' Angie Smally's cherry. After all girl, I'm just a 'Band Nerd', and you're 'THE HOTTIE' of Heritage High, but tonight girl... it's finally gonna happen-Billy Lowsome is 'THE ONE' who is gonna be gettin' 'THE' Angie Smally's cherry!'

"Billy never said another word, leaned forward, wrapped his arms under my armpits, and with his upper body weight bearing down on me, he pinned me beneath him so tightly I could hardly breathe... much less move.

"Billy continued resting his lower body on his knees, and as we were lying cheek to cheek, my 34D's were mashed up against his chest. My inner thighs were flush against his quadriceps, and as I wrapped my arms around him, I braced myself for the moment of truth when my Best Guy Friend would pop my cherry. We were clinging to each other when I felt the Trojan Magnum's tip pushing against my outer lips. I clenched up my pussy's muscles, my lips temporarily resisted the intruder, but Billy wasn't going to be denied, and after a few tries, he finally shoved his cock's wide head through my lips-stretching my pussy's opening like it'd never been stretched before, and as he pushed his cock's head further inside my pussy, I felt this burning sensation and cried out, 'OW' when my Best Friend popped my cherry.

"My pussy immediately tightened involuntarily around Billy's cock's head and fractions of a second later with his Summer Sausage held captive inside the Trojan Magnum, Billy thrust every inch of that Summer Sausage as deep in my pussy as it would physically go... AND IT HURT LIKE HELL!

"The feeling of the sudden excruciating pain caused me to scream out, 'OWWW... OWWW... OOOOOH' and I dug my finger nails into Billy's back like a set of eagle claws! After all, before that moment nothing but a tampon had been inside my pussy.

"Billy never batted an eye and started fucking me like a mad man. He was pounding my pussy with everything he had, beating it to a pulp, and it literally felt like his cock was ripping my insides apart.

"I was screaming bloody murder, 'OW... OW... OW' each time Billy would thrust that Summer Sausage all the way in, pull it back to its cockhead's neck, and within milliseconds would ram it all the way back in again. I was feeling no pleasure at all... not even an nth, and I just wanted his cock out of me, him off me, and for him to leave me alone.

"Billy never let up, and there was this sense of a real determination in the way he was thrusting his cock balls deep in and out of pussy. I mean Billy was huffing and puffing, blowing hot moist air in my ear, and as his body was slammed against mine, he pounded my pussy like a raging gladiator.

"Billy was using his knees for leverage, powerfully thrusting his hips forward, and smacking them into me like church bells clanging together! His balls felt like golf balls as they slapped against my butt, and each deep, hard thrust right to the hilt... knocked the breath right out me.

"His thick shaft and wide head were stretching my virgin pussy's inner walls to the limits. His cock's head was bashing against my cervix like a battering ram, and I was groaning and moaning, 'UH... OW... OH... OH... OW... OW... ow... oooh... ooooh' while biting his shoulders and clawing his back anywhere I could.

"The skin-on-skin sounds were getting louder and louder, but after what seemed like forever and a day, Billy started this rhythmic grunting, 'UNF... UNF... OOMPH... OOMPH... UH... UH... UNF.'

"The grunting sounds were getting louder and louder. His golf ball sized balls were no longer slapping up against me, but were tight in his nut sack against his body. I could feel his heart pounding against my boobs, his thighs and butt tightened up, and even though his Summer Sausage was all wrapped up inside the Trojan Magnum Thin like a snug fitting glove, I suddenly felt his cock get even a bit bigger and harder, a super kinda crazy hard, as he pumped his cock at ultra-fast speeds. I could feel my Best Friend's mushroom cock's head throbbing with more intensity, getting even wider, and within a fraction of a second, Billy yelled out so loud I thought he'd burst my eardrum, 'OH FUCK... I'M ABOUT TO SHOOT... OH GAWD... I CAN'T STOP... I AIN'T GONNA STOP... I'M GONNA SHOOT IN YOUR PUSSY... OHH... OHH... OHHH... OHHHH... OHHHH... OHHH!' '

"Billy never let up, kept pumping his cock right to the hilt, and for the next few seconds Billy continued to moan loud and clear in my ear, 'OHHH... OHHH... OHHH...OHH!'

"Seconds later Billy finally quit thrusting, collapsed on his knees, and held his Summer Sausage motionless as deep inside my pussy as it'd physically go. Billy may have been wearing a condom, but with his cock fitting skin-tight inside the Magnum Thin, I could still feel it twitching, pulsating, and throbbing as he was softly moaning in my ear, 'ah... ahh... ahhh... ahhhh... ohh... oh GAWD' and after what seemed like an eternity... it was finally all over.

"Billy was motionless, barely breathing, and I could feel all one hundred and forty-five pounds of his sweaty body on top of me. It was after Billy regained his composure somewhat that he finally looked into my eyes and said, 'GAWD Angela Kay... your pussy was fantastic! Out of this world! I ain't never shot such a big load in my life! I was cummin' so hard and soo much that for an instant... I thought I was gonna overflow the Magnum!'

"Billy slowly rose up on his knees, held the Trojan Magnum by the rim of its base, and started withdrawing his wilting Summer Sausage from my pussy. After his cock was out of my pussy, even though I was in sports since a young age, one could definitely see evidence all over the Trojan that my Best Friend, this Band Nerd, had popped my cherry.

"Billy looked me dead in eyes, carefully slid the Trojan Magnum off his cock, held in the air by its base, and with the look of "I told you so" written all over his face, he smiled and said, 'Angie, like I told you, I got the best condoms money can buy, and not a single drop of the little swimmin' tadpoles ever escaped the Magnum's special reservoir end.' I breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of the Magnum's nipple being overflowed with semen, and if I'd been a Catholic, like Teammate, I'd sure said a bunch of Hail Mary's! After all, it was the thirteenth day of my monthly cycle!

"Billy pitched the Magnum Thin on the ground, landing well away from our blanket, and as I started to get up Billy asked, 'We're not done yet...are we? I've got more Trojans in the glove box.'

"I gave Billy one of those 'are you serious stares' and in an annoying voice said, 'WE'RE DONE BILLY!'

"After it was all over we dressed and joined the rest of our close-knit inner circle at the after party.

"I was standing with my Lady Buffs teammates away from the guys, and none of us were basking in the afterglow after just giving up our cherries to our boyfriends, or best friend in the case of Billy and me. Rather, everyone had the look of annoyance, frustration, written all over their face, and truthfully, I think we all felt the same way, "This wasn't such a good idea after all."

"It was just a few minutes later that Mark started tooting his horn on how he popped Lisa's cherry. 'Fellas, once me and Lis reached our favorite parkin' spot, we both stripped off and crawled in the Chevy's back seat. I was kissin' Lis, playin' with her titties, while she was strokin' my salami, and after a bit of strokin', I had a king-sized hard-on. I rolled on the Durex lubricated johnny, got between Lisa's legs, and even through it took me a few tries, I was finally able to push my cock's head into her pussy, and when I felt my cock's head enter her cunt, I give 'er the bone with one hard, fast, balls-deep thrust right to the hilt, and started give 'er the bone fast and hard.

"'Lis went to squealin' like a jackrabbit caught in the jaws of a hungry coyote, and beggin' me to stop, but I never let up, and kept give 'er the bone balls-deep, fast, and hard, and within five minutes, I was fillin' the johnny full. It wasn't till after I blew my load and pulled my cock out of her cunt that Lis finally shut up. Okay fellas, who's next?'

"Matthew followed Mark and let the cat out of the bag about how he popped Rubes' cherry and just like Mark, fucked her like a delirious Pomeranian until he filled his rubber full to the brim.

"Andrew followed Matthew, and more or less like a CNN news reporter, described in detail how he popped Emma's cherry. 'Guys things happened between Emmi and me pretty much the same way Mark just told y'all about that took place between him and Lis.

"'We made our parkin' spot, crawled in the back seat of my Ford, and after a bit of kissin' and titty play, Emmi started strokin' my cock... and it wasn't no time at all before I had a good hard-on. Now those fuckin' non-lubricated Big Chief rubbers I got down at the gas station may have been cheap, but they were too damn small, and when I rolled the damn thing on, it felt like the Chief was stranglin' my cock!

"'My dick was hard as a rock and even though Emmi wasn't all that turned on, well, I couldn't wait any longer and started pushin' my cock's head against her pussy's lips, and just like Mark had to do with Lisa, it took me a bit to work my cock's head inside her cunt. Emmi's pussy was really tight, but once I had my cock's head though her pussy's opening, I rammed it right to hilt, and Emmi squealed like a fresh cut pig! I didn't pay any attention to Emmi's squealin', in fact it was sort of a real turn on, and I started jackhammerin' her cunt with one hard, fast, balls deep thrust after the other!

"'Emmi kept on squealin' and after maybe the fourth or fifth balls-deep thrust, she started beggin' me to stop, but I never let up, and kept right on give 'er the bone. I was poundin' Emmi's cunt like there was no tomorrow when I felt the fuckin' rubber break! The rubber popped, and then there was this super change in the sensation of Emmi's pussy wrappin' around my cock's head-it was so warm, wet, and slippery, and while I knew better, the feelings were too damn good, so I just kept fuckin' Emmi. It wasn't but three minutes later before my cock erupted like a volcano, and was spewin' cum out its tip until it ran out Emmi's cunt's openin', and down her bum's crack. Okay Ollie, it's your time to shine ... give us the lowdown about fuckin' Betsy!'

"Oliver smiled, looked Betsy dead in the eyes, swigged down a can of beer in five gulps, and said, 'Andrew don't think you're the only want to get some bareback pussy tonight! Shit fellas, Bess wanted to be fucked soo fuckin' bad... hell I never even spent the half-a-dollar on gettin' any rubbers out of the vendin' machine.

"'I was kissin' and lickin' Bess' jumbo jugs, rubbin' her cunt in all the right ways, and after a bit, I started rubbin' the head of my cock on the inside and outside of her cunt's lips, and usin' its tip to massage her clit.

"'After I few minutes I had Bess on the ropes and started slidin' my cock up and down her inner lips. I guess after a dozen or so slides from the bottom of her cunt to her clit, I rested my cock head's tip at the entrance of her cunt's fuck-hole, and after pausin' for a split-second, I shoved my cock's head into Bess' fuck-hole. And when she made no move to stop me, I rammed my cock balls deep into in her cunt... and Bess was just like Lis and Emmi and went to squealin' and screamin' like a fresh cut pig.

"'I went to givin' to Bess balls deep, fast and hard. Bess was twistin', squirmin', and squealin' all over the place, but I kept right on poundin' her cunt, hard and fast, give 'er everything I had right to the hilt. The feelin' of my cock in Bess' hot cunt was everything I ever thought it'd be... so tight, so warm, so wet, and slippery, but after only maybe four minutes I was right on the edge.

"'My dick's shaft was getting harder and harder, and to be honest, it'd never felt this hard in all my life-it was harder than fuckin' concrete! My cock's head was throbbin' and gettin' wider, and it felt like my balls had doubled in size, and were about to bust out of my nut sack. I could feel the cum pumpin' up the underside of my cock like a runaway mine train, and there was no way I was gonna stop it. So, I just kept right on thrustin' my cock as deep in Bess' sweet cunt as I could until I emptied my first load.

"'Afterwards, I looked down at Bess and as I pulled my cock out of her fuck-hole, the final drops of cum oozed out of my cock head's tip, and dripped down onto her dark brown pubes.

"'Bess looked so sexy with her pubes covered with cum, and when I looked down at her pussy, I marveled at the sight of MY cum oozin' out Bess' cunt's fuck-hole openin' and down her butt crack.

"'Bess finally spoke to me and said, "Oliver... I never orgasmed!"

"'I replied to Bess, "Don't worry baby, I'll just fuck you again." And within minutes my cock was hard as a rock. And guys, I can't begin to tell y'all the feelings as I buried my cock a second time in Bess' freshly fucked cunt. Her cunt was HOT, wet and slippery, and as I pumped my cock balls deep, her cunt was makin' these squishy noises, and I could feel the cum being forced out around my cock, oozin' out of Bess' cunt's fuck-hole, and wettin' my balls as it ran down her butt crack.

"'I was pumpin' away, givin' it to Bess fast and hard, but just like round number one, it wasn't five minutes before I was on the edge again, and just like before, I never stopped. Once the uncontrollable avalanche started, it wasn't but about six maybe seven seconds before Bess' cunt was filled up with another load. So anyone else besides me and Andrew get some skin-on-skin bareback action tonight?'

"Willard spoke up, 'Yay guys I got some bareback too! Once me and Lizzy made it to our parkin' place, we crawled into the back seat of my parents Caddy, and got stark-naked. I was kissin' Lizzy's lips, and after a few passionate kisses, I got down to business and started lickin' and suckin' her itty bitty titties. I'm guessin' I sucked her nipples for a few minutes before I rose up, put my rubber on, and pushed my cock all the way inside Lizzy's sweet cunt. Lizzy never squealed like Betsy, Emmi, or Lisa, but when I started fuckin' her the rubbers I got from the gas station's vendin' machine were too damn big, and kept slippin' off! So I just got rid of the damn thing, and fucked Lizzy bareback. And just like y'all, I never stopped or pulled out, and it wasn't very long at all before my cock was shootin' cum like a Gatling gun and fillin' Lizzy's cunt full to the brim.'

"After Willard finished patting himself on the back, the rest of the guys stood anxiously waiting their turn to take center stage, and fill everyone in on how they popped their girlfriend's cherry.

1...45678...15