Tom and Sydney Make a Visit

Story Info
Sydney surprises Tom with a trip to a Domme.
4.4k words
4.23
3.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Sydney Make a Visit

Tom:

My phone rang. It was my good friend Sydney. She and I had been carrying on an affair for some time. Sydney is the most beautiful, sluttiest, sexiest, amazing woman I have ever known. Average height. Some might call her a bit overweight, but to me she had perfect, sexy curves. Nice breasts. Strong shapely legs. Hair dyed a sexy auburn and deep brown eyes. 50 years old compared to my 65.

"Hello my lovely Sydney. What troubles are you tempting me into today?" Little did I imagine!

"That, Tom, is a surprise. We are going on a little outing. You won't know where until after we arrive. I'll drive."

"Sounds interesting."

"Yep. I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes. Our appointment is at 2:00 PM."

I hung up and mulled over her comments. I had no idea what to expect. What kind of appointment?

Sydney pulled into my driveway and I got in the passenger seat. She said, "Before we start I want you to know that I have had some feelings and fantasies lately. I have spent some time online looking into them. Tom, you have always encouraged me to be, let's say, adventurous-"

I interrupted, "Feelings and fantasies about what?"

"Not yet. I'd rather surprise you. I have researched this both on porn sites and serious informational ones. I want to do this and I think sharing it with you would be good fun for both of us. Now put this on." She handed me a black blindfold with elastic straps. "I insist."

Needless to say I put on the blindfold. Sydney backed the car out and we started on our way. After 20 minutes of driving and small talk, she said, "I do want to share something before we get there. I love fucking with you, sucking each other, and everything else we do. But I've been getting curious lately about what it would feel like to have a woman's body pressing against mine. To cup her tits in my hands and fondle her nipples. To taste her pussy and feel her shake as she cums. I think I may be bisexual and have been researching that.

"In my online research I also visited some porn sites to check out the lesbian porn. I got really turned on by scenes of women being dominated by other women. I just want you to know that I have thought through what I have arranged. Today is no sudden whim on my part." I started to talk, but she shushed me and said, "No more talk. No more questions. The rest is a surprise."

I had long lost track of where we might be. Eventually I felt the car turn and go up what felt like a driveway. Sydney shut down the engine. "Sit tight," she said as she got out, came around, and opened my door. She took my hand and led me forward. We stopped at what must have been a front door. Sydney knocked. The door was opened and I was led in. Nothing was said aloud. Once we were in I heard a female voice, "Thank you for your donation. Sydney, right?"

"Right."

"Well, okay then." A few seconds later, "You each have a stool behind you. Strip down to nothing. Leave your clothes on the stools."

The thought of Sydney undressing next to me without my being able to see her was driving me nuts. I reached out and my hand landed on her beautiful butt. "Hands to yourself," said the voice. Then "Head down the stairs to our dungeon. Carefully descend and wait at the bottom." Sydney now took my hand and guided me downstairs.

We were then instructed to sit on a bench. I could feel Sydney's bare hip against mine. I was allowed to remove my blindfold. I looked around. The dungeon was a medium size room with several wooden structures- benches and scaffoldings and other items. There was an open shower in one corner with a floor drain through the tile floor. Whips, paddles, ropes, and various cuffs hung from hooks on the wall. What mainly caught my eyes though was the woman standing in front of us.

She was fairly short- maybe 5 foot 2 and on the heavy side. She was wearing a black leather one piece outfit with a corset type top and a tight skirt that went to mid thigh. She had a pretty face and her black hair was put up into a bun. I confess my eyes kept returning to her impressive cleavage. Her large breasts looked about ready to pop out and show me more. Her hips and thighs were large and strong looking. She wore knee high black leather boots that added to her aura of sexiness. She was holding a whip. She spoke.

"I am Mistress X and that is how you will address me." Then looking at me, "I understand you are called Tom. Well Tom, you will regret it if you keep ogling me like you have been doing. Your eyes are to be on the floor or on my eyes. I understand you did not really know what you are getting into. Are you game to stay or do you want to leave? We can arrange a ride home."

I replied, "Oh no, I wouldn't miss this for anything." She stepped forward and then whip stung me across my thighs.

"What did you already forget?"

"Mistress X."

"That's better." Mistress X went on to briefly describe her methods, asked Sydney and I about our preferences, and finally asked about our limits.

I answered, "I don't really want anything to do with shit. I'm okay with ass licking, but no actual shit." Sydney agreed. We didn't come up with anything else. We agreed on a safe word which we never had a need to use.

Mistress X said, "We will start with some ass training. Your virgin asses need it. Sydney, lean over that table. Tom, down on your knees and get your tongue working."

"Yes Mistress." I knelt and pulled Sydney's butt cheeks apart. I licked up one side and the other a few times. Then, on Mistress X's orders I pushed my tongue into her hole. I moved it in and out. I felt Sydney respond and realized she was rubbing her pussy. Apparently Mistress X noticed also. The whip slapped across Sydney's back three times.

"I didn't tell you to touch your cunt, bitch. Stop that now." Sydney continued to lean back into my face, seeming to enjoy the rimming. "Now spit a bunch of saliva on there and work it in with your finger." I did so and moved my finger in and out of her ass. Then Mistress X stepped forward holding a butt plug. It was shaped with a flat exterior part, then narrowed to about an inch, then a wide section about 2 inches narrowing to a rounded tip. It was about five inches long. Mistress squirted it with lube. "I'll be nice and not make you depend on just the spit." She pointed the plug at Sydney's hole and slowly began to work it into her asshole slowly twisting it back and forth. Sydney let out a little groan when the thick part of the plug entered her sphincter. Then the flat end was up to her ass and the plug was in.

Sydney said, "That feels kind of good, Mistress X."

Mistress X said, "Okay, change places." Sydney stood and I leaned over and rested my chest on the table.

I felt Sydney's tongue. She started a long lick from the base of my balls and swiped her tongue right up my butt crack. I moaned in ecstasy. Mistress's whip slapped by back. Sydney continued with more swipes from my balls to my butt hole. Then she buried her face into my crack and I felt her tongue enter me. She pushed it in and out. I stifled any noises as I enjoyed her attention. Then she sat back and spit into my ass. Her finger gathered up the saliva and entered my hole. She worked it in and out until Mistress said, "Enough."

Then I felt the tip of a butt plug enter. My hole was forced open wider and wider as Mistress gently twisted and pushed the plug in. There was a moment of light pain and then it was in and my sphincter collapsed around the thinner section.

"Stand up." I did so and Mistress went to a drawer and came back with a set of nipple clamps. She set it down and pinched my nipples fairly hard, twisting and pulling. My nipples hardened. "You have big nipples for a guy. I kind of like that." She picked up the clamps again and clamped one on each nipple. The extra pieces on the chain connecting them pulled down on my nipples with some force. She gave the chain a couple of small yanks, making me grimace each time. She went back to the drawer and came back and knelt in front of me. She pulled the skin of my scrotum away from my balls and began clamping clothespins to my scrotum. After securing about ten of them she did the same on the skin of my cock. Each snap of a clothespin caused a bit of pain. Once done there was more of a general feeling of discomfort and abnormality in the area than specific pain.

"Now go sit in the corner. I am going to attend to Sydney here."

"Yes, Mistress X," I replied and did so.

Sydney:

Mistress X turned to me asking, "What's so funny?" She cracked her whip across my hip.

"I'm sorry, Mistress X. It's just very funny seeing Tom's cock and balls full of clothespins like that. I'll try to behave myself, Mistress X."

"That's better." Once again Mistress X went to her drawer and came back with a nipple clamp set. My nipples were, of course, much larger than Tom's. They also showed that I was already quite stimulated as they were stiff and even larger than usual. Mistress pinched and played with my nipples a bit and leaned over and sucked on them (to my delight and great pleasure) before putting on the clamps. Like Tom, I winced at each addition. The weight of their chain pulled down on my breasts. Again Mistress gave a couple of pulls. Ouch! But ouch in kind of a good way.

Mistress led me to a low bench with shackles at each corner and directed me to lay on my back. She shackled my ankles and wrists and tightened the ropes, spread eagling me. She caressed my breasts and squeezed them below the clamps. She moved up and stroked my face playing lightly with the hair at my temples. I felt stirrings in my pussy. She moved lower, stroking my abdomen, tickling me. When I squirmed from the tickling the butt plug moved in my ass stimulating me even more.

Then she got to my pussy area. She stroked the inside of my thighs and around my pussy. Despite thrusting my pussy towards her hands when she came close, she did not touch it. Instead, she went to the head end of the bench and leaned over me. She undid the bra part of her corset. Her large tits tumbled free above me. She lowered them and almost smothered my face between them, pushing them in against me with her hands. My pussy got wetter.

After several minutes of this she raised up a bit and swung one breast so the nipple brushed my lips. "Suck on that, slave," she said. And I did so with enthusiasm. Her nipple became engorged and firm in my mouth, exciting me all the more. We repeated on her other one. My pussy was now soaking wet. I could feel moisture running towards my ass. She walked to the side and climbed onto the bench, straddling my belly. Then she inched her way up past my tits, planting her knees on each side of my head. There were rings hanging from the ceiling she could grab to keep balanced and give her leverage. Her chubby thighs surrounded my head. I could now see that she had nothing under that leather skirt. I admired her pussy. Nice full outer labia lips. A clit that was already somewhat swollen. I felt more of my own juices run down my crotch.

She rearranged herself and lowered her hips until her cunt hairs were brushing my lips. "Stick out your tongue, slave. Just leave it out like that without moving it. Yes, all the way out." She moved her hips up and down and back and forth, her cunt just brushing the tip of my tongue. Then she started grinding her pussy against my tongue and mouth. "Okay slave. Now suck my pussy and lick my pussy lips. I alternated between those as she continued to grind my face. I was enjoying the strong taste of her pussy. She shifted slightly down. "Now work my clit!" I did so, tickling with my tongue and sucking with my mouth, and her cunt smell became stronger as it became wetter. She released the shackle on my right hand. "Keep sucking my clit and finger fuck me, slave." I did so. She began moaning and then crying out. I felt a small rush of her fluids as she shuddered violently with one last yell.

As she reshackled my hand she said, "Good job. I guess I can give you a reward after that." I looked over at Tom. His hand was rubbing his prick and he had a look of jealousy and desire on his face. I smiled at him. Mistress had grabbed a huge vibrator. "Reward time." She stuck her fingers into my pussy. What a wonderful feeling! "Oh my God, slave, you have this whole area soaked. She flicked on the vibrator and ran it up and down my pussy area a few times before landing on my clit. I was so primed that as soon as this contact was made I could feel a climax start to build. I began to squirm around as much as my bonds would allow. My body started to shake. I could feel I was close when the Mistress plunged three fingers into my cunt. I screamed out. I squirted what felt like gallons to me.

As I was recovering I saw Mistress turn to Tom. "I saw you playing with yourself while we were busy. Did I say you could do that?"

"No, MIstress."

"Get down on your hands and knees and apologize." Tom did so. "My hand is sticky with Sydney's juices. Lick it clean." That was an order Tom looked eager to follow. He did so and smiled at me and winked. Mistress finished drying her hand on his hair. "I think my boots are dirty. Lick them clean." Tom spent some time doing so. She turned away from him, put a hand on a table, and bent her knee up. "Now the bottoms." Tom hesitated a moment and then got to work licking the soles of her boots- one then the other. I could see his eyes looking up her skirt as he licked.

Mistress X told Tom to stand up and free me of my bonds. He did so. I got off the bench feeling a loss of my sense of balance. I took a shaky step. Tom took my arm and steadied me. We were ordered to go over to the carpeted side of the room. Mistress went back to her drawer. She took out a purple strapless strap-on dildo. She sat facing us on a bench, drew up her short skirt, spread her legs, and inserted the G-spot end into her pussy. She walked toward us, her "prick" pointing the way ahead of her. She ordered, "Face the wall and get on your hands and knees." We did so.

I sensed her behind me and felt the tip of the dildo against my pussy. I pushed back into it. "My, aren't you the slutty little eager beaver?" Mistress exclaimed. But she plunged the full length of the dildo into my well prepared pussy. As she fucked me I was very excited by the feeling of her hips banging into my ass. After a minute or so she reached down and pressed on it. It began to vibrate. She leaned forward and I felt her large pillowy tits pressing against my back. I began to build toward orgasm. From her movements and sounds, so did she. It only took a few minutes of that before I exploded. She was right after me. Both our bodies shook with pleasure. She shut off the vibrating dildo and pulled out. There was a puddle on the floor under my pussy.

I felt her hand grab the outside part of my butt plug. She removed it slowly. She squirted some lube onto my ass crack and spread it down to my rosebud. "Your hole is nicely open now." She rubbed some lube into my hole and onto the dildo. She slowly pushed it into my ass and began moving in and out. It felt different but still amazing. She turned the vibrating back on and continued to ass fuck me. Again I began to build to a climax. When I came it was milder than the earlier ones but had a more sensual feeling. Again she switched it off and pulled out. I felt a bit guilty that we had been ignoring poor Tom while he was positioned next to me on his hands and knees, but he looked at me with a big smile.

Tom:

After her ass fucking, Sydney and I looked at each other and smiled. She was disheveled, moist with sweat (and other fluids), and strongly smelled of raw sex. I thought she looked magnificent. I whispered to her, "You beautiful, slutty, wonderful, whoring woman. I love it."

As I suspected, it was now my turn. I felt the plug pulled from my ass. The cold lube landed on my ass crack, Mistress's fingers rubbing it around my asshole. She reached around and unclipped the clothespins from both my cock and balls. I felt the tip of the dildo enter my ass and force past my sphincter. The dildo filled more and more of my anal cavity. At one point it began to rub my prostate. Then she plunged the full length into me and began to screw me. Her hips banged into my ass. Her tits were lightly brushing my back as she moved- a big turn on. She turned on the vibrator function and dropped her weight onto me. Her large luscious breasts pressed on my back just like they had on Sydney's a few minutes before.I felt like I was going to cum and reached one hand to my cock. She batted it down and grabbed my cock herself. I had hopes that she would, as she pounded my rear, stroke me off and relieve my balls of their load. On the contrary. She pinched the base of my prick to remove any hope of relief. She turned off the vibrator and pulled out, keeping a tight grip on my cock base until she was sure I would not burst and cum.

Mistress X cleared the dildo, the clothespins, and even removed our nipple clamps. She set them aside saying, "We have time for one more activity I think you will enjoy."

I said, "Mistress X, please allow me to cum during this one. Even if I have to make myself cum. Please. I need it so bad."

She answered, "We'll see how this goes. And actually, before we do our final act, I have a full bladder that needs relieving. I need you two laying over there under the shower by the drain. Lay on your backs. Pronto."

Sydney and I hurried over and lay down there. Mistress X had replaced her corset and straightened her skirt. She walked over to us. She straddled Sydney's head and let loose a stream of piss that started on her face and moved down hitting both tits and then all over her pussy area. Sydney exclaimed, "Oh Mistress X, that feels so warm and luxurious!"

Mistress X came over to me and positioned herself to do the same to me. I wondered whether she could possibly have anything left in her bladder, but she let loose an even harder stream all over my face and hair. Then she finished with a good dose of piss all over my cock and balls. Sydney's word "luxurious" was a good one. It just felt so good down there. "Thank you, Mistress X, for letting us be your toilet."

"You are welcome. Now turn on that shower and rinse off before our final activity."

Sydney

I rinsed under the shower first as Tom enjoyed the view. Then he followed. After drying we were ordered back on the carpet area. Without explanation Mistress X went near the doorway and pressed a button on the wall. A few minutes later the door opened and in came a naked man. I confess that at first I could not take my eyes off his cock. I would estimate that even flaccid it was about seven inches long. It was of medium thickness. He was circumcised and shaven with a hairy landing strip above his prick. He was around Tom's height- about six feet and nicely built. He had a handsome face with sky blue eyes. I looked at Tom and could see that the prick had his attention also.

Mistress X said, "Master Z, this is Tom and this is Sydney. Slaves, this is Master Z. He obeys me, but you must obey him. Now get on your knees and go to work on that cock of his. I prefer to watch it in its full glory."

Master Z stepped towards us. Tom reached out and gently hefted his cock. I did the same to his balls. We caressed both, taking turns on each area. Then I put my mouth over the cock head and began sucking. Tom was licking the balls. He lifted them higher and licked the taint. I felt the cock growing in my mouth. What a delicious, rewarding feeling that is! As we worked it continued to grow. Then Tom and I began to run our tongues from the balls up to the tip, one of us on each side. By this time the cock was rock hard and probably eight inches long. I moved around back and began rimming his asshole. Tom took him in his mouth and, bobbing his head, face fucked with him. I came around front and Tom relinquished the cock to me. I took it into my mouth and, holding the head in my mouth, ran my tongue around the head concentrating on the underside of the ridge. Master Z gave a moan. Master Z pulled out, grabbed Tom by the hair, and forcefully began face fucking him. Then Master Z pulled away from Tom and grabbed my hair. He face fucked me hard. I could feel it right to the back of my throat.

12