Tom and T-Girl Alexa Fill Cyndee Up

Story Info
Tom and Vegas T-Girl Alexa fulfill Cyndee's fantasy.
1.1k words
4.42
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

*

Alexa had left early in the morning and said she'd be back later that afternoon. "I want to catch up with Lori tonight if you don't mind, but maybe we could do lunch if you want."

"Whatever works for you works for me, just enjoy your vacation," I replied. I had lots of work to do and well, it was hard finding the time to do it. I could use a day alone and I had one; until lunch.

I was working in my office when Alexa came back. I had given her an extra key so she could come and go as she pleased. I kept typing as did her thing in the living room or kitchen. After a few minutes she walked into the office and said "Tom. I brought you lunch baby."

"Thanks," I replied and turned around. Cyndee was standing next to Alexa with a big smile and both of them were wearing only panties.

"Come fuck me baby," Cyndee said as she reached over and rubbed Alex's hard cock through her panties. "I have three holes and really would like them filled."

Holy shit!

"Yeah Tom and before you ask, Lori said it was okay." Alexa said as Cyndee continued to rub her cock. "I mean, I have plans tonight, but I did promise you lunch. And you know Cyndee is very tasty."

Lori had texted me earlier that she would have lunch sent over to me but I wasn't sure what that meant. I knew now. I'd owe Lori one and I'm sure she wouldn't let be forget it. My cock started to get hard.

I got up and followed them to my bedroom. As I slipped out of my clothes Cyndee grabbed the large black dildo, the lube and Mr. Pink. Smiling she said "Well, I do have three holes," and giggled as she slid the dildo into her mouth.

Now naked, I looked at Alexa, she nodded and asked "Which hole you want...to start?"

"You choose baby, you're the guest," I replied. We walked up to Cyndee and pushed her back onto the bed. Taking the black dildo out of her mouth I said "I have a better place for that sweetheart," and laid it down on the bed.

Alexa dropped to her knees and spread Cyndee's legs wide. I locked eyes with Cyndee as Alexa slowly licked around her cunt, squeezing Cyndee's thighs as she did. I grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. Alexa's tongue went to Cyndees cunt, sliding from the clit down towards her ass. Once she reached the bottom of her moistening lips she slowly came back up. Cyndee moaned.

I grabbed the dildo and began to lick it while looking at Cyndee. In and out of my mouth I slowly slid it, wetting it, and then handed it to Alexa who by now had been circling Cyndee's hard clit with her tongue. Alexa put the dildo to Cyndee's wet cunt and slid it in, deep in with one stroke. As Cyndee moaned louder Alexa fucked her with the dildo and licked and bit her clit.

I grabbed Mr. Pink and slipped it into Cyndee's hand. It was time to ramp it up.

"Spit roast, baby," I said.

"Spit roast," Alexa replied as she moved away from Cyndee who quickly placed the buzzing Mr. Pink to her clit. "Oh yeah," she said softly.

Alexa reached for the lube and wet her cock. I grabbed Cyndee by the hand and stood her up, turned her ass towards Alexa and bent her over to face me. I placed my hands on her shoulders as she took my hard cock into her mouth. One hand on Mr. Pink, the other holding the dildo inside her cunt, Cyndee began to suck me.

I watched Alexa as she grabbed Cyndee by the ass and lined up her fine cock to her ass. Cyndee took a deep breath as Alexa slid her thick cock deep into Cyndee's tight ass.

In and out our hard cocks slid into Cyndee; me into her hungry mouth, Alexa up her ass as it clamped down on her cock with each stroke. We got into rhythm, syncing our cocks, fucking Cyndee's holes, going deep at the same time, and pulling back.

Cyndee started to shake and whimper a bit, a sure sign she was cumming and cumming. Alexa and I picked up speed, almost a contest to see who could last longer. As Cyndee came she slowed sucking my cock and I knew I would cum last.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Alexa screamed, herself shaking as she pumped hot cum up Cyndee's ass. As she filled Cyndee up I pulled away from her mouth. As soon as Alexa pulled away I tossed Cyndee onto the bed and pulled out the dildo.

She looked at me with a glazed look. I spread her legs wide and plunged my cock into her pussy; her super wet pussy and began to fuck her. Even after cumming hard she was still tight and I banged her hard and fast. These girls had driven me crazy and I want to cum.

"Oh damn it!" Cyndee yelled. "Fill me up Tom, fill me up!"

And I did. I shot a large hot spurt of cum into her cunt, followed by a second, third and fourth. I yelled as I began to dry fire, fell away and found the chair.

Alexa found Cyndee's cunt, my cum starting to spill out of her. Alexa went down and began to lick it up, lick it and then bring it up to Cyndee's mouth. They kissed, sharing my hot cum, until there was none left. They fell apart, both lying on the bed.

I went to the bathroom and brought back a hot wet face cloth. Alexa cleaned up her cock, Cyndee wiping off Alexa's cum from her ass.

"That was some lunch ladies," I said looking from one to the other. We spent the next few minutes relaxing, me wondering who would fuck who, how, when Alexa said.

"Thanks Tom, that was lovely."

"Oh yeah babe," Cyndee said. "You never disappoint. What time is it Alexa?"

"Almost one lover," she replied. "We have to be going."

I watched as Alexa and Cyndee got dressed. I wasn't going anywhere so I stayed naked and enjoyed the show.

"Have to be going Tom," Alexa said. "I won't be coming home tonight; staying at Lori's, but will be here tomorrow morning if that's cool?"

"Oh, of course," I said.

Alexa leaned over and gave me a kiss as did Cyndee. They turned to leave, Cyndee smiled and off they went.

At least I could get some work done.

************