Tom and Tonya Talk about Sharing Ch. 02

Story Info
Married couple move to the next phase.
4.3k words
4.22
17.3k
19
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom and Tonya talk Sharing Ch 02

Tom and Tonya find a couple and video chat. Things heat up and they prepare to go forward.

This is a little different than your standard LW fare. No BTB or resentful hurt spouses. My aim is a truly LW story, one where the husband and wife engage in open conversation and share their fantasies but also their insecurities about the act that they are considering. That's why I split it up into two conversations. I want Tom and Tonya to have an equal voice in telling the narrative of their story.

Tom and Tonya start down a path to sharing each other with their eyes open and their hearts full of love and trust for one another.

I'm sure to get lovers and haters but, it's my story and I'll tell it the way it pleases me.

Though I hope it pleases you too. Happy Reading.

Chapter 3 is in work. It will be MUCH hotter.

*

Tom

The next morning over breakfast, Tonya and I began looking thru the swinger website I thought might best suit our needs. We were surprised at just how many and just how varied the ads and profiles were but, thinking about it, it just makes sense. We're all different so of course it translates to this aspect of our personalities too!

After setting our filters we came up with 8 "matches" that we began to look at. We discounted two right away because after reading their profiles we didn't think we would match sexually. They were much more advanced in the lifestyle and we felt that they would desire much more than we were comfortable with at first.

Nearly 30 minutes later we settled on two and decided to put Chris and Amy at the top of the list. They were very close in age with us, Chris was 3 years older and Amy 2. They did not have kids, were both professionals, lived nearby, and like us were relatively new to the scene.

We fired off a note thru the ap and attached photos of us out at a pub. We were fully clothed of course but you could see that we were both fit and attractive.

In the note we told them that we liked their outlook and expectations and they matched closely with ours. We also asked if they would like to set up a video chat to get to know each other a little better before we took the big leap to meet.

Later that evening we were surprised to hear our message notification tone ring on our laptop. Tonya was first to check to see if it was the message we were waiting for. "It's from Chris and Amy." she said opening the message.

Like us they attached a photo. This was a great picture of them standing in formal wear on a grand staircase. In their note they explained that the photo was taken on a cruise they had taken the previous month. We both remarked at how attractive they were and again, how compatible they sounded in their response to us.

They were quite clear that being new they understood the need for some boundaries but like us they were conscious to balance constraints with the notion that we were here to explore and have sexual fun with new people. At the end of the note, they added a PS.

"If you read this far you should have enough information to decide if there's some chemistry or if we don't click at all. If you think you might like to move forward, we unlocked some pics in our profile and for you. They're a bit naughty so forewarned, right?! Chris and I hope to talk soon. You both appear to be a wonderful fit and we are so looking forward to making friends."

Amy

Tonya

I was excited to see the response to our message. It was a bit nerve racking to send a note out to a pair of strangers essentially asking them if they wanted to have sex with you. I was on pins and needles all day. What if they didn't like us? I would be mortified, but silently held it back. They answered so even if they turned us down at least they were considerate enough to reply.

I called Tom and we opened the message and read their note. Yay! They wanted to meet. We spent some time admiring their photo. They were very attractive. On a personal note, I was relieved to see that Amy was very similar to my body style, slim with attractive but not overly large breasts and shoulder length blond hair. She was very pretty, and I knew Tom would find her desirable. I was nervous but after our talk I vowed to manage my nerves and work our way thru this new adventure.

"What do you think Love? Do we open their pictures?" I looked up at him with a conspiratorial grin.

"I'm ready." Tom said. "This is exciting. And maybe a little scary." He added and I couldn't help but think back to our discussion. I already made up my mind to "moderate" my comments on the photos especially as they related to Chris' cock, just to be sensitive to Tom's worry about measuring up.

I clicked the link and the first photo popped up. I think I let out a small gasp. They were nude, standing together on a bright white beach with sparkling clear green blue water lapping at the shore. Tonya was drawn to Chris and began evaluating his nude body. He was clean shaven like Tom with nice hair and a very pretty (a girl's word) face. He was well muscled but not a gym rat type, more like someone that works out regularly and watches his body and it showed. No fat anywhere and while not quite the six pack, his abs were tight and flat. Then there was his cock. It was flaccid in the picture but impressive all the same. He looked to be a little longer than Tom, but Tom's cock was never all that big when soft. He definitely filled in when he got excited. She wondered how much more Chris would grow. He wasn't completely shaved. Again, like Tom he left some hair above his cock, but his balls and cock were smooth and shining. She wondered what it might feel like in her mouth.

****************************************

Tom

Tom took in the picture and like Tonya his gaze fell initially on the picture of Amy. She was about a head shorter that Chris so he reckoned that she would be about three or four inches shorter than him. Her blond hair was blowing in the breeze and she wore a comfortable smile that showed thru to her eyes. A genuinely happy smile, not one manufactured for the photographer. Her face was very pretty. Maybe a little more symmetric than Tonya's and her features were a bit smoother. He looked over at Tonya. She didn't notice because she was just absorbed by the photos. Amy might be prettier, but Tonya was beautiful. He felt good about that.

He took in her breasts next. Firm and angled up much like Tonya. It made sense, neither had had children and they were both fit and similar in age. The main difference seemed to be the nipples. Amy's were pink and small even though erect in the image. Tonya's were darker and larger and tended to engorge almost like a cock, when she became aroused. I wondered what they would look like laying side by side and my cock was getting harder by the moment.

Amy's belly was flat, and her mound was smooth. Her lips were tight, and she presented a smooth fine line as the only outward sign of her sex. He wondered what her pussy might look like opened and how it would taste. His boner was getting painful!

Of course, being as casual as I could, I looked over at Chris' picture. "Damn!" I thought. "I wish my cock showed off that proud when it was soft but secretly, I was relieved that I wasn't having to try to compete with a 9-inch pussy buster!!!! I could hold my own with Chris.

"They are a very hot couple." I said to Tonya. "What do you think?"

She waited only a moment, she had thought about her response and wanted to make sure that she sounded interested but, not TOO interested. "They are very pretty." She responded. "I could see us going out to dinner and just having a good time together. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I wasn't expecting to find such "normal" people!"

"Let's see what other pictures they left for us." I said and clicked on the arrow to the next image. I swear it took my breath away. I watch porn and have seen all types of imagery but the taboo sense that this was not a porn site but photos of regular people that caught me out. This picture was decidedly more graphic. Chris stood with his back to a palm tree. His cock was fully erect. Amy was kneeling before him had him in hand and was just moving him into her open mouth. A large strand of pre-cum was dripping from the head of his dick onto Amy's outstretched tongue.

"Oh my God." Tonya said. "I can feel the sex coming thru the screen." She smiled up at Tom. God that cock looked delicious she thought. Maybe a bit thicker than Tom's but also circumcised like him. His head was nice and fat and was near purple with anticipation. She knew she had to have this in mouth.

Tom smiled and hit the next arrow. If the first photo was for Tonya's benefit the second was decidedly for his. Amy was laying on her back on a large bed. It must have been the same resort because he saw beach motif as decorations around the room. Her legs were spread wide, and she looked up at the camera wantonly as she displayed her sex. Her lips were open now and glistening with her wetness, excited at being photographed in such a pornographic pose. I could see her pussy was gaped open and a trail of cum leaked down from her open vagina toward her asshole. I guess the fucking Chris had given her relaxed her because her tight little butt was open also, not a gape, but you could see the round opening. I can't wait to lick that beautiful, sweet pussy he thought. This just might be fun. If they don't FUCK IT UP!

*********************

Tonya

Chris' cock looked amazing. The full uncircumcised head leaking a delicious line of pre-cum into Amy's mouth. I imagined that it was me. It was driving the heat in my pussy to a fever pitch.

Not just Chris either I thought. I wonder what it would be like to lick a pussy, maybe even lick Chris' cum as it drips out like the picture. OMG. I hope we don't FUCK IT UP!

"I think we should call them. What do you think Tom?" I asked hoping he was as motivated as I was to actually swap with another couple.

"I agree. How about I text them now and see if they have time to talk?"

**************************

Tom

Hi. This is Tom and Tonya. Was wondering when you have time for a call. We're looking forward to getting to know you.

I hit send and the text was on its way.

"So, I think we should be straight up and let them know that we're just soft swapping this time. If that's a deal breaker it's best to get it out of the way fast right?" I said. "I don't want to have a long list of don'ts other than holding back on sex and our favorites that we save for each other. Beyond that it's trust and talk."

"I so agree honey" Tonya said. "Let's have fun, play and watch each other. I think it will be so hot to talk to you while I'm ... uh 'occupied' with Chris and you're 'distracted by Amy. The best part is when we fuck each other like crazy while Chris and Amy watch us, and we watch them."

At that moment, my tablet lit up with a Zoom Call request from Chris!

"Are you ready for a video call with Chris and Amy? Looks like they are." I asked Tonya.

"GAWD." She wailed "Look at me." She absently straightened her hair and adjusted her top.

"You look beautiful, and I love you. Here goes." As I pressed answer, Tonya mouthed "Love you."

The image of Chris and Amy filled the screen. They were seated on a sofa in what appeared to be a family room of a very nice home. Chris was wearing shorts and a vee neck tee and Amy had on shorts and a halter top.

Tonya and I were visible nervous, finding our seats and fidgeting clearly uncomfortable and anxious. Chris spoke first and said hello for he and Amy. She added her hello and we responded in kind. Chris got us on topic, delicately. "We really liked your profile. We seem to be a fit in a number of ways and your photo was stunning. You two are a very handsome couple." He said.

"Your dress was beautiful Tonya. Was that a formal on a cruise?" Amy added.

"Thank you so much that's so kind of you to say. Yes, it was a cruise we took this past Spring." Tonya replied. "But what about you two. Tom and I felt an immediate connection after reading thru your profile and, well you two are so gorgeous together. When we saw your first photo, we were both a little jealous at how nice a couple you appeared."

"Did you open the other attachment?" Chris asked and smiled. "We wanted to make sure you had all the information you needed to choose us."

It was my turn to speak up. "I did." I replied. "You took our breath away. And yes, we talked and are looking forward to meeting and moving on with a couples play date."

"But maybe we need to give you a little more information, to see if you want to choose us. Fair is fair, right Tom." Tonya said looking back at me.

"Baby, we don't have any pics nearly as hot as there's. Maybe we can take some when we meet. We do have some from the nude beach, they're tame by comparison but, well you can see us in the all together." I laughed.

"You two are beautiful." Amy said. I'm fine setting up a time to meet speaking tonight."

"As we mentioned, we are brand new to this and well, to tell the truth we're both nervous about how it might affect our marriage and want to start slow and kind of have a bailout plan if either of us realize it's just not us." I added. "So, I guess we want to be up front before we get too far down the road and disappoint."

"Uh, " I stammered not wanting to sound overbearing nor apologetic. So, I just said it. "Tonya and I want to stop at actual sex. We would like to save that for our selves and have a big foursome all together on one bed where we can watch and be watched."

"But as it relates to soft swap, we're both very wide open. We do have a very intimate act that we will likely keep to ourselves as well but, you probably wouldn't even realize it. So, I guess it's up to you now. Do our limits pose a problem for you?" I finished.

"I think we're really impressed how much thought you put into this." Chris said turning to Amy. "We've met with several couples and in truth we walked away from meetings with two couples because we could see it was headed for issues. They just were not clear with each other and we could see some drama and didn't want to be swept up in it."

"We're perfectly happy with your limits." Amy said. "We have some limits too but, since we won't be moving to sex with our partners, at least this time." She smiled. "We don't have a lot to add. I 'm sure that we can have a lot of fun together and no one gets hurt feelings. I agree that playing in the same room is important for us too. I love watching Chris too much so in that we are in total agreement."

"So how do we proceed?" I asked.

"Saturday evening, say 7 ish. Our place." Amy said with Chris nodding his agreement.

"We're so ready." Tonya gushed and hugged and reached up and kissed me.

I was holding Tonya around her waist with her back to me as we continued chatting with Chris and Amy when a I thought struck me. We may not have pictures to share but this was a video chat!

I gently nibbled Tonya's earlobe and began to unbutton her top. She was busy talking and turned back to look up at me with a questioning look. "Trust me?" I mouthed silently. She nodded as she continued her conversation with Amy. I could see both Chris and Amy watching a bit more intently as I reached the last button. I kissed Tonya on her neck and slipped her blouse off revealing her round boobs held up in a lacy white bra.

"It looks like you've found a solution to sending us some naughtier pics." Chris said`

I only smiled and unclasped Tonya's bra and let it slip to the floor.

Chris and Amy gasped in unison. "Tonya your tits are beautiful. I'm not sure how you feel about play with women but, well, I simply have to suck on your breasts -- fair warning." Amy smiled.

Tonya's face was burning red with excitement and embarrassment. I was stripping her and displaying her body to virtual strangers that want to engage in sex acts with her. My cock was ready to bust thru my shorts.

Kissing her neck and massaging her breasts, with one hand, I undid the button to her shorts. She was breathing faster now as I reached down with both hands and lowered her shorts and panties to the floor together leaving her naked with her dripping pussy on full display to Amy and Chris.

Unconsciously Tonya reached down between her legs and began to stroke her labia, opening her folds slightly as her finger traced up to her clitoris, proudly on display, engorged and red.

"Tom and Tonya, this is way hotter than any pictures." Chris said.

Tonya turned and kissed me hard, our tongues swirling while she gripped my head and pulled me into her. Without a word she sank to her knees and began to unbuckle my belts and work my shorts off. I wasn't wearing underwear, so my hard boner popped free once Tonya to my short down. She turned me so I would be in profile to the camera.

"Amy, don't you think you would like this dick?" Tonya said with a smile as she slowly stroked my cock. A drip of pre cum had formed on my head and she quickly swiped it away with a flick of her tongue. "Yes, it's yummy." She smiled and took me into her mouth.

"Yes Tonya, I really want to share that dick with you." Amy said.

Then I heard Chris say something in low tones in the background. It wasn't clear but I thought I heard him say "Me too baby." I was confused as to what he was referring to at the time but didn't pay any attention. My thoughts were otherwise occupied.

I stripped my shirt off and pulled Tonya up to a kiss. We stood there a moment kissing, rubbing our nude bodies together then remembered that we weren't alone.

We turned back to Chris and Amy on the call. "Saturday night then." I said. "We'd love to talk some more but Something's come up." I smiled. "So, if you don't mind, we'll sign off and go take care of this!"

"Don't use it all up. Save some for me Tom." Amy laughed. "You know I think something might have come up on our end too!" Let's talk Friday Tonya.

And with that we ended the call and looked at one another.

"Did you like the way Chris looked at my pussy honey? I was so embarrassed when you first started to strip me but the next thing, I knew I was excited. I'll bet you liked taking my soaking panties off and exposing my leaking cunt, didn't you?" Tonya was purring as she stroked her pussy and smiled at me. "Would you like Chris to lick my slit? Does that make your hard just thinking about another man eating your wife as you watch??!"

I pushed her back onto the sofa and fell on her soaking pussy. She grabbed my hair and pulled me in, as if could possibly get any deeper. "God Damn. FUCK. Eat me. FUCK suck my clit. OH, FUCK YEAH" Tonya was panting and shouting. "I want your cock. Fuck me baby. Fuck me like Chris and Amy are watching. I want them to see your big cock splitting me and filling my pussy up."

I backed out and cleaned my face with my hand, wiping her juices onto my tongue. "You want my cock, do you? Having Chris and Amy see your dripping snatch has you hot huh babe?" I was teasing as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. I would dwell just a tick and swirl my wet dick head on her clit before I let it settle back into her hot opening.

"Fuckin stick it in already, quit teasing me." Tonya wailed and bit me on my shoulder as she winced in need. As her teeth broke skin, I grunted and pushed hard into her in one push, pelvic bones bumping. I never knew a woman could scream while her jaws were locked down on my shoulder. I couldn't believe it, but the pressure was increasing. I was wild and was pounding her with long hard strokes, smacking skin all the while increasing in tempo and urgency as Tonya's muffled whimpering drove me on toward climax. I could feel that warmth spreading from my taint up thru my balls. I pushed harder as I felt the flood rising thru my hard cock and my glans screamed in that insane mix of intense pleasure and pain as my cum exploded into Tonya's open womb. I shook, spasmed, jerked in and out of her several times, pathetically as I gasped in time with my cum spasms. Finally, I gave out and collapsed on Tonya, spent.

12