Tom Answers Aaron's Questions

Story Info
Aaron asks Tom: is ten cocks too many?
3.2k words
4.41
10.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom Answers Aaron's Questions

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

About two days later Aaron texted me. Ding!

Aaron -- Have some free time today?

For Aaron, I thought. I love sucking his cock and he has a nice tight ass. Hell yeah, I'd have time for Aaron.

Me -- Sure. What works for you?

Him -- How about 5, your place?

Me -- Sounds good to me. Bring some In Out?

Him -- Will do. See you then.

Sweet, I was going to see Aaron later, I could get my work done and ...Ding!

Terry -- Hi Aaron. Going to the bookstore later?

Me -- Want your cock sucked?

Him -- LOL.

Him -- Yeah! And maybe I could suck yours?

Suck mine? Now that's interesting. Didn't realize that Terry sucked cock.

Me -- Yeah you can. You at the bookstore?

Him -- Not now. Car's in the shop and I'm at home. Can you come over here?

Hmm, now that's interesting. I assumed Terry was married with him going to the bookstore and all. I texted back that I could, and he sent me an address. I'd be there in about 20 minutes and he said great.

Twenty minutes later I knocked on his door. It was a nice house in a quiet neighborhood. Terry answered and invited me in.

"Yeah, the car is in the shop 'til 4 so I'm kind of stuck here. At least they were good enough to give me a ride here and pick me up when it's done," he said. "So, how do we do this?

I didn't know exactly what to say so started with "So Terry, like, have you sucked cock before?"

He laughed, "No, not really. Tried a few times, lined it up then backed out of it."

"Okay, so why do you think this could be different?"

"Because you sucked my cock and it felt great and I thought I should do you back," he replied.

"Nah, man," I said. "Not necessary."

He cut me off, "And I'm ready to suck cock and if I like it, I hope this can be a regular thing."

I nodded in agreement and said "Okay, sounds good. So where do we do this?"

"Well, I figured you could take your pants off and sit on the couch or that chair," Terry replied. "I mean if that's okay with you."

"Terry, I'm okay with a lot of thigs, so you decide what and how you want to do it and let's go," I added "I'm yours." And undid my pants. "All the way off?"

"Yeah, that'd be great," he replied and watched as I undid and slipped off my pants and underwear. I was already hard and began to stroke it.

"I want to stand up Terry," I said matter of factly. "Come suck me."

Terry looked at me for a second then dropped to his knees.

"Grab it first Terry."

He did and looked down on it.

"That's it. Now lick your hand, get it wet then come back to it."

He did and began to stroke it up and down.

"Oh yeah Terry, that's good. A little slower, let it build up," I said, and he slowed down. "When you're ready, lick the head a few times then suck it, slowly."

I looked down at his head, saw his tongue come out and felt him licking my cock. One, two, three times nice and slow, like he was savoring the taste, then he took the head of my hard cock into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, Terry, that's it. Feels good Terry, you like it?"

He didn't reply for a bit then said, "Yes, a lot." Back onto my cock he went.

"That's good man," I said encouragingly. "When you're ready, go down, take as much of my cock into your mouth as you can."

He went down slowly, an inch or two then back you to the top. Once there his wet, hot mouth, slid back down, this time a bit farther. Up he went then back down and slowly all the time. Once he gagged a bit and I told him to go only as far as he wanted.

"The first time is the toughest buddy, just do whatever works for you," I said. He went back down; up then down, up then down. "That's it, now go a bit faster." He did and I stared to play with my hard nipples as I watched this guy suck my cock.

Faster he went and I throbbed as he did. I better tell him before I come in his mouth.

"Can I cum in your mouth Terry?" I asked. "Whatever you want works for me."

He pulled away and looked up at me, "I want you to cum in my mouth." Back he went and he picked up speed. It became Terry and my cock, all other thoughts I'm sure were gone for him as I remembered my first time. How surprised I was when Dave had started to cum in my mouth, shooting a few spurts before I realized that he was cumming. If you've sucked cock you know what I'm talking about and if you haven't well, you can thank me later if you do. I would give Terry a heads up when I was about to blow. Wasn't going to take long now.

"Terry! I'm going to cum man," I said loudly. He picked up speed, was in a groove and then his mouth was hot and wet because I was blowing a large load in it. He stopped, then continued to suck, then slowed down as I shot more cum into his mouth. He pulled away after I had shot the last of it and looked up at me.

"Did you swallow it?" I asked.

He nodded yes, took a gulp and said "Yes, I swallowed it."

"You okay with that," I asked.

He hesitated, licked his lips and said, "Yeah, actually that was kind of good."

I laughed, "Well, next time we can share it."

He drew back a bit and said "What?"

I laughed, "Never mind, right now it's new to you. It's harder to swallow cum after you're cum yourself, that's why I wanted to cum first and I wanted you to like it."

He nodded, "Oh yeah, I liked it."

"Can I suck your cock?" I asked.

"Heck yeah, please do," he replied and undid his pants. "Do you want me to stand up or sit down?"

I zipped my pants up and said, "I want however you want it."

He liked that and said he'd stand up. I knelt in front of him, grabbed his cock and slid up and down with a wet hand; he was nice and hard, and I said "Just don't touch my head, okay?"

"Don't touch your head," he said. "Got it."

"This is only your second time with me, so I won't do some of the other things that you'll love later on, if we get that far." I said.

"Looking forward to it Tom," he replied.

That remains to be seen I thought and licked the head of his hard cock, to the left in a circle then to the right, back and forth. I like sucking cock at the bookstore, but I love sucking it like this, no wall to keep us apart. I could slide all the way down his cock, play with his balls and pull him close as he came. Anyway, back to sucking his cock.

After circling his hard cock head with my tongue, I opened my mouth and took it inside. I swallowed slowly then licked around the head with my tongue while in my mouth.

"Oh man," Terry said softly. I slid more of his cock inside me, halfway down and stopped, swallowing as he thickened up. I dropped my hand from his cock and cupped his balls. This was new for him, or at least with me, as I wasn't sure how much he'd had his cocked sucked. Anyway, I massaged and tugged on one ball then the next as my mouth got all his cock inside. I swallowed rapidly like sucking from a straw, he moaned, and I slid slowly back up.

I felt his hands on my shoulders; good.

Up and down I went, pausing halfway of so to swallow. I love to swallow a hard cock, not when it cums, okay when it cums too, but I mean while sucking up and down. It tightens my grip and thickens the cock. And Terry was there. I picked up speed, he moaned louder.

Up and down, faster and wet now, I massaged his balls coaxing his cum to release. And he did!

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" Terry started to shake as he shot his load into my mouth. At least three big spurts of hot tasty cum filled my mouth. Do I swallow it or share it with Terry? No, he's a newbie, I swallowed. I sucked until he pushed me away.

"Holy fuck!" he said. "That was the best ever, thanks Tom!"

"My pleasure Terry and it will do nothing but get better if we want it to," I replied.

He looked at me and began to zip up his pants. "I hope we can do this regularly Tom; I mean if you want to."

I smiled and replied, "Me too Terry. You have no idea how good this could be."

Terry looked at his watch and said, "Oh man, the driver should be here pretty soon."

"That's cool," I nodded. "We got together to suck cock and we did. Worked out pretty well don't you think?"

"Oh yeah."

I headed for the door. "We can do this again if you want, just let me know."

"I will for sure Tom, I will for sure."

************

5 PM came and Aaron showed up with some In n Out Burgers. We shot the shit while we ate then he said, "So last week you sucked ten cocks in the same day?"

"Nah," I said between bites. "Eleven with Lori; twelve if you count sucking her twice."

"Dude, that's sick," he said.

"What?" I asked. "Do I have some sauce on my cheek?"

"No, you're sick bro'," Aaron said with concern, okay I guess he was concerned.

"What do you mean?"

"You sucked off ten cocks in one day!"

"Yeah and one was yours," I replied. "So what?"

"That ain't normal man," Aaron said. "You need to go to a psychiatrist or something."

I didn't know what to say. Okay, "Fuck off" was the first thing I wanted to say, but it was Aaron. We were good friends and, well, I loved sucking his cock and fucking his ass.

"How many cocks you sucked in one day Aaron?" I asked.

"I don't know, two or three?" he replied.

"Fuck you! I know you sucked at least five at our party we had last month. You like sucking cock as much as I do. I'm just more of a slut and you're probably jealous."

We ate in silence, finished our meals. I went into the kitchen and got myself a beer, grabbed one for Aaron just in case. I half expected him to leave when I went into the kitchen, but he was still there. I handed him the beer and turned on the TV. After a few minutes he said...

"You're right. I'm a slut for cock just like you and I'm a bit jealous," he continued. "You work from home, have all the free time in the world to suck and fuck guys, have a hot tranny for a girlfriend and now a stack of cock and pussy that just keeps getting bigger."

Wow, I was kind of shocked. He was right of course and I loved it, but I had worked hard to get all the things I had. This was too much to digest and talk about. When in doubt...

"I want to suck your cock Aaron," I said.

He looked at me, shook his head from left to right in disbelief, then conceded. "And I want to fuck your ass Tom. C'mon," he said and headed to the bedroom. I followed.

We were out of our clothes in minutes, I grabbed the lube and black dildo from the drawer. I laid them on the nightstand, Aaron came up behind me, his hard cock placed between the cheeks of my ass while he reached around, rubbed my nipples and licked my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned; fuck he was good. "I want to fuck that tight ass of yours Tom," he whispered and licked my ear.

He spun me around slowly, keeping bis hands on me as he did; we kissed, he went deep into my mouth, I wanted him deep inside my ass. He dropped down to his knees, guided me onto the bed, my legs resting off the edge. He slid a pillow under my ass and dropped to his knees between my legs. He reached for the lube and dildo, I said. "No dildo, Aaron, I want your cock."

He smiled and lubed his cock up while I played with my hard nipples. Aaron stood between my legs, grabbed, spread them and rubbed the head of his cock at my asshole. I wanted it, was hungry for it.

"Want me to fuck your ass Tom?" he asked.

"Yes, fuck yeah," I replied. I started to breathe deep. He rubbed his hard cock against my asshole, forward and back, but not inside.

"You're right Tom, I'm jealous," he said. "Jealous of those other cocks fucking you and getting sucked."

I'll suck you anytime Aaron," I said. "Just fuck me!" I was hot, he did that to me because it felt so fucking good whenever we came.

Aaron smiled and slipped the head of his cock into my asshole; I caught my breath. "Give it to me lover, I need this."

"So do I," he replied and slowly went balls deep into my ass. Truthfully, after all the cocks that have used my ass, it didn't hurt, it felt great. He reached down and grabbed my throbbing cock with his wet hand and began to stroke it up and down slowly as he went in and out of me. Down to my balls he stroked, deep into my ass he went. Up from my balls his hand moved as his cock slid back from my ass but always keeping the head inside me.

"Fill me up Aaron," I said as I began to breath deep. "Fill me up then I'll have you...any...way...I...want."

He didn't need much encouragement. After a couple of minutes, he let go of my cock and grabbed me tight by the ass. In and out he plunged, deep and deeper, my tight ass not getting enough of him. After more minutes he said "Oh geez! Oh geez!" and thrust deep into my ass as his first spurt of cum blew inside me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" I yelled and he continued to do so, three, four huge spurts then tons of littler ones until he pulled away and fell back into the chair. I slid off the bed and into the bathroom, got a hot facecloth and came back out. He was still in the chair. I cleaned up his cock just in case I wanted it in my mouth later. I never knew when I would with Aaron.

I smiled and went back to the drawer. I reached in and pulled out a thick brown dildo, one with a suction cup on the end.

"Get up," I said.

Aaron did, I pushed him to the wall and grabbed the dildo. I bent him over, lined up the dildo as best I could and stuck it to the wall. After I lubed it up, I backed Aaron's ass to it, worked it on the head and he pushed back on it. It entered him and he pushed himself back deep, taking it all the way in.

"Oh, shit this feels good," he said with a big smile. Reaching over to me, knowing what I had intended, he grabbed my rock-hard cock and brough it to his mouth. Licking it a few times he said, "Spit roast me hard Tom...hard!" He took me into his mouth and began to suck.

I slid my cock in and out, at my speed and as deep as I wanted. With his ass literally pinned against the wall, Aaron wasn't going anywhere, and I knew by his grunts he didn't want to go anywhere.

Bam! Bam! Bam! In, out and deep I pounded my cock into his mouth, balls slamming against his chin. We both moaned as I sped up. Fuck it! I wanted to cum and did what I could to speed it up. I must admit, Aaron was perfect for this as I could feel him squeezing, milking, my balls as I fucked him. Then I exploded a hot load into his mouth. Pound, pound, pound; he took it until I pulled away.

"Holy shit," I mumbled, exhausted. "That was fucking hot."

As I pulled away, he slid off the wall dildo and grabbed me close, his mouth locking onto mine, my cum swishing from his mouth to mine, both hungry to swallow my cum. After we had sucked it dry, we still kissed then he pushed me to my knees. His hard cock in my face he said, "Suck it Tom," suck it good. Drain me again!"

You know, there comes a time during sex with the right person where you are his or hers bitch. That was now, I was exhausted from cumming hard Aaron could do anything he wanted to me and I would do it.

I grabbed his cock and went for it. Sucking a cock that had recently came was a challenge; could you get it to cum again? I wanted to and obviously Aaron did as well.

I sucked and sucked and sucked, I even fingered his asshole as I went for it. He held me on the shoulders while I sucked. I sucked him for at least five minutes, could I get him to cum?

He did.

Not a lot, but I took it gratefully, I love cum, anyone's. Of fuck, I am a slut! And I don't care! It wasn't much cum we were both tired, so I swallowed it. Yum!

Aaron pushed me away and sat back. "Fuck that was good," he said, cock emptied, but still hard. Slowly it softened up, I gave it a kiss, and sat down on the bed. After a few minutes I said...

"You're my favorite Aaron, you know that."

"But," he replied.

"But I still am going to suck as much cock as I can as often as I can while I still can," I said looking at him.

"As long as you can?"

I took a deep breath and replied, "You never know how much time you have left because one day you won't be around."

"That's morbid," Aaron said with a slight scowl.

"No, that's reality," I said. He stayed over that night and when we made it to the next morning we fucked.

************