Tom Billionaire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecile then asked with some curiosity about Taylor and Cassandra. Vivienne was a little more demure about them, although she admitted that both were fantastic lovers. She also mentioned Kaitlyn and Jeff. And she started describing this trick that Taylor had for twisting her tongue while inside another woman's vagina that _really_ hit the spot.

All this talk of sex started getting me hard, a fact not unnoticed by Evania, who was sitting quietly beside me. My valet rather discreetly started stroking me outside of my pants, and nobody else noticed for a good five minutes.

But then Cecile realized what was happening, and the petite blonde blushed prettily. And I also saw a twinkle in her eye, a sparkle of hungry lust that surged up into her gaze.

Cecile's look took me by surprise. That whole week sailing around the Mediterranean, she'd been the most hesitant to fall into bed with me. I was a stranger, a rich man seducing her friends one-by-one, and she had every reason to mistrust my intentions. Yeah, she'd ultimately succumbed and slept with me, just before the end. But even that had just been her "casual affair", a wild one-night stand of sorts just to prove to herself that she could do it.

She still didn't really know me now. Yes, we'd spent the better part of a week together, but that was two months ago. I was a different man now, with a different name, and a wife and devoted personal assistant right upstairs. And yet this beautiful young woman was both ready and willing to sleep with me at the drop of a hat.

This was my life. A lot of it had to do with the money and the luxury surrounding us. But whatever the reasons, my situation was such that I could have dozens of gorgeous women throwing themselves at me every day. Vivienne's storytelling of our exploits certainly seemed to support that assessment.

But despite all that, and even despite these four gorgeous European babes around me, I knew *exactly* where I wanted to be this very second: upstairs with Taylor and Cassandra.

I knew they wouldn't mind me spending the night with the Eurobabes; Taylor had specifically said she would see me in the morning. But I couldn't help but shake a memory I had from long ago, back before Joey was born, even before Ashlyn officially became my girlfriend.

Ashlyn, actually, was the girl in question. She was moving into the house, after the horrible breakup with Dean. Taylor was setting the ground rules for my relationship with the stunning redheaded supermodel, not to mention my budding relationship with Kate. Back then, Taylor had specifically told me: "I'm not jealous of you having sex with them."

But she'd also asked: "At night, no matter how late it is, will you come to be with me?"

I wanted to go to bed with my wife tonight. Ever since she came back to me, I hadn't missed a single night with her. Sure, I'd spent a lot of time in other bedrooms with Evania, Vivienne, and even Cassandra. I'd even spent most of an evening somewhere else, with someone else. But ever since Marseille, Taylor and I had slept together each and every night, holding each other in our arms. And I wasn't breaking the streak now, not for anyone.

I always said I wanted things to go back to the way they were. Cuddling overnight with my wife was part of that. And right now I wanted nothing more than to feel Taylor and Cassandra spooning themselves up against me, even more than to have all four of these girls strip and take turns fucking my brains out.

So I stood up. "Well, I think it's time I went to bed."

From my tone, Vivienne immediately knew I didn't mean going to _her_ bed. "Now?"

I nodded.

"But Tohm..." she pleaded and gestured to Aveline and Cecile. "You know we would like to thank you for bringing us back together like this. And I'm sure they had a very special 'thank you' in mind."

The French girls nodded, grinning seductively. But I held my hand up. "Tomorrow. I've already made plans. Evania, go ahead and tell them."

My valet nodded and stood up beside me. "I have chartered a yacht, not unlike the one we had in Greece. This is not the Mediterranean, but we will spend the day sailing up the coastline and to the famous Cape Cod."

"It will be just like old times," I said with a grin.

Vivienne got up and came to me, pouting cutely. "But tonight?"

I shook my head. "Tonight I'm going to sleep in my own bed."

Vivienne's face fell. She had gone from so giddily happy at the arrival of her friends to such a look of sorrow that I almost changed my mind. But the draw of Taylor and Cassandra upstairs pulled at me too strongly. I stepped up to my girlfriend, wrapping her up in my arms and leaning in for a sweet kiss. "In the morning, mon cheri. Tomorrow, all day will be for you."

She frowned, her lower lip jutting out in an adorable pout. "It is not enough," she complained.

I sighed, wondering if anything short of marrying her would be enough. "It will have to be," I answered. And then I kissed her goodnight.

****

Taylor rolled off Cassandra in surprise when the door opened. Startled, she quickly dragged the blanket up to cover her nudity and stared wide-eyed at the door. "Johnny!" she hissed. "You scared me!"

I chuckled and strode into the room, reaching down to pull off my shirt.

Cassandra sat up, her glorious tits bare and a little wet from Taylor's saliva. "What are you doing here?" she asked a little more calmly.

I arched an eyebrow. "It's my bedroom, isn't it?"

"But we thought you were going to spend the night with the girls downstairs?" Taylor queried, now dropping the blanket and revealing that she too was naked.

I grinned, feeling my cock resurging. My hard-on from downstairs had softened as I left the European girls, but it was making a quick comeback. "I'd rather be here, with you two."

"Really?" Taylor sighed with a dreamy smile.

"Really-really," I replied, and then dropped my pants and shorts, which left me fully naked with my rigid dick leading the way. I then pointed to the bed, right between the two naked loves of my life. "Besides, isn't Cassandra ovulating?"

Taylor just beamed and opened her arms. "Come to your wives, honey."

****

*-- CAPE COD BAY, MASSACHUSETTS --*

I reclined comfortably in a sculpted seat carved into the side-wall of the jacuzzi, with soft pads cushioning my ass and directed jets blowing bubbles against my spine. The warm water surrounded me up to my midsection. And the platform behind my back was at the perfect height to rest my outstretched arms to the sides.

The jacuzzi was built into the aft deck of a private yacht that slowly rose and fell with the waves, a gentle rocking motion that was as comfortable as a baby's bassinet. And perched right on top of my dick, enveloping my shaft with her snug vaginal canal, was a gorgeous redheaded French girl who similarly rose and fell in time with the waves.

Kneeling on the jacuzzi's submerged bench by my side was a dirty-blonde French girl, her 90DD breasts pushed up into my face so that my cheeks were surrounded by warm, wet titflesh. I had a big smile as I pushed my nose into her cleavage, smothering myself in her perfect mammary glands.

And as I felt the ocean rocking my boat while Aveline and Vivienne were... uh... _rocking my boat_, I felt as if I'd been transported thousands and thousands of miles away, to a pristine harbor in the Greek Cyclades, where all my cares had gone away.

The trip was just like before. Evania arranged the boat and crew. We started off clothed, and then as the sun warmed their bodies, the girls stripped down to their bikinis and eventually removed their tops. And after moving from girl to girl, getting kisses and some heavy petting (and groping), we finally reached our destination and dropped the anchor.

Lunch was served, followed by a brief period of relaxing, sunbathing, and light conversation. Vivienne and Aveline dove off the boat and into the water, playfully splashing each other for a few minutes before declaring that the bay was a little too cold and then returning onto the deck, hair wet and slicked back with erect little nipples tight and perky.

The two went into the warm jacuzzi first, and it took little coaxing to get me to join them. One thing led to another, and I soon found my swimsuit pulled away as Aveline mounted me. And then Vivienne was similarly stripping away her bikini bottoms so that I could slide my fingers into her juicing slit while she smothered me in titflesh.

The three of us weren't the only ones getting hot and heavy. Evania and Cecile spent a lot of the trip chatting with each other. They'd gotten on very good terms during that week in the Mediterranean. Cecile had begun that trip a confirmed heterosexual, shocked to see her good friend Lucette even kiss a girl. But days later, the young blonde was just as eager to dive in and eat pussy as the rest of them. She was still inexperienced, but she was learning fast.

And it looked like Cecile had continued her education in the past few months. Evania technically still wore her bikini bottoms as she was stretched out across a reclined lounger, but the dark green and yellow fabric was pulled aside as Cecile confidently lapped at my valet's pink pussy while sawing two fingers in and out of that moist channel. And from the way Evania moaned and clutched at her own heaving bosom, Cecile was doing a *very* good job.

"Nnnn..." Aveline moaned, drawing my attention back within the jacuzzi. Her eyes were closed and her head hung limply to her right. Vivienne was nuzzling her friend's exposed neck, kissing it while her left hand roamed over the redhead's big tits. Vivienne's right hand was out of sight, but I saw her arm leading down into the depths of the tub. And then all of a sudden, Aveline's eyes flew open and I felt her entire pelvic region tighten up as she squirmed and started jerking faster on my cock.

"Vivi-_enne_!" Aveline squeaked.

The girl in question just grinned evilly, tensing her arm as she evidently pushed her finger even deeper into Aveline's ass.

"Nnnnghh!" the redhead groaned even louder, rapidly bucking up and down my shaft. I ducked my head to capture a heaving breast between my lips, and Vivienne slid her left hand lower to titillate her friend's clit. And together, we brought the French bombshell to a screaming climax.

"AAAAAAAAAAA-ulp!"

Vivienne abruptly cut off her friend's cry with an open-mouthed kiss, probing her tongue right into the middle of the scream. With strong arms she held Aveline as the redhead thrashed about, sending the jacuzzi water splashing over the sides. And she continued kissing her best friend until Aveline finally went limp and the pair could separate to sigh rapturously.

Cecile suddenly popped her head up behind us, grinning. "Était-ce bien?" she queried.

Tired, Aveline smirked goofily, nodding her head. "Très bien."

Cecile then raised her eyebrows to Vivienne. "Mon tour?"

My girlfriend chuckled and nodded her head. "Oui-oui."

Now her turn, Cecile clapped her hands like a kid in a candy store. Without bothering to climb in, the perky blonde grabbed my head and turned it to the side so that she could kiss me. And as Aveline and Vivienne moved away, she finally hopped over the side and straddled my lap while shoving her tongue into the back of my throat.

I was already pretty revved up by Aveline's fuck. I hadn't cum, but I was much closer than when we'd begun, and I had a hankering to get off pretty soon. So spurred on by my own urgency, I quickly tired of simply making out with Cecile and decided to take charge.

Lifting her light body easily, especially with the buoyancy of the water, I quickly spun around and parked Cecile with her knees on the padded bench. She was just high enough for her ass to be out in the open air when bent over, so that she had to brace her hands on the platform surrounding the tub. And after swabbing my angry cockhead through her slick pussy lips a few times, I centered myself and pushed forward.

"Ungh..." Cecile groaned as I penetrated her from behind. The slender young blonde gritted her teeth and focused on driving her own hips back to meet me.

Once we achieved full penetration, I reached my arms around to paw her modest breasts and squeeze them as I pulled back, ensuring that my dick was as far up into her body as it could possibly go. And after briefly bending over and nibbling on her shoulders, I asked if she was ready, whispering, "Tu prêt?"

Shivering as she felt my thick cock stretching her tight tunnel for the first time in months, Cecile took a deep breath and nodded. "Oui."

And then we were off.

It was a good thing we were in the tub for this. I'd been primed all day watching (and feeling up) the four topless babes as we cruised around the aft deck of the yacht. My next orgasm would be my first, and my body was screaming at me to achieve it as quickly as possible. But despite the urge to rapidly slam my dick in and out of Cecile's tight cunt as hard and as fast as possible, the water slowed me down just enough so that the somewhat less experienced girl could handle it.

But I was still fucking her pretty damn hard.

"Agh! Agh! Agh!" Cecile chirped every time my pelvis slammed into her ass. The petite girl wasn't as curvaceous as her friends, and she had less butt padding to absorb the intensity of my strokes. Her whole body jerked every time I rammed into her. But from the way her cunt muscles clenched me and the specific note in her whimpers, I was sure she wouldn't have it any other way.

Meanwhile, my original three 'V's were getting hot and heavy. They had dropped another lounger to recline completely flat. Vivienne was on her back, with Aveline doing her level best to return the orgasmic favor to her friend while Evania helped along. At present, Aveline's red head was burrowing between my girlfriend's thighs while my valet knelt behind Vivienne's head, reaching forward to massage the dirty-blonde's big tits while showering her with upside-down kisses.

Cecile came first, but Vivienne wasn't far behind. My petite blonde was hanging her head down, letting it sway with our rocking motions as she concentrated on simply holding herself up while I pounded away at her backside. I felt her inner muscles tensing just before she came. And as they did, her head came up to shriek in pleasurable agony as the powerful climax ripped its way from her loins and all the way up and out her throat.

"EEEYYYAAAAAAAHHHH!" Cecile yelled.

"AAAIIIIIIII!" Vivienne joined her.

"UNNGHH!" I grunted two seconds later, as I yanked my cock out just in time to begin spraying ribbons of spunk that first arced up and onto Cecile's lower back before the streams lost power and began splattering down across her tight asscheeks.

Despite having just cum, Vivienne bolted off her chair immediately. I was staggering back, struggling to maintain my balance as I stood upright in the middle of the tub, when Vivienne vaulted over the side and landed beside me. But her attention was on Cecile as the petite French girl let her arms collapse so that her head and chest lay on the jacuzzi's surrounding platform. And with the young blonde's ass upthrust into the air, Vivienne quickly grabbed onto her friend's hips and began lapping up my spending right off of Cecile's ass.

Evania quickly joined her, the two slurping up the globs of jism before turning to each other and sharing them between their mouths. But Aveline came straight to me. The redhead took her time, gracefully sitting up on the jacuzzi platform and then kicking her legs over to slide down beside me. Taking hold of my hips, she sweetly asked me to sit up on the platform. I did as asked, and once my legs dangled into the water, she knelt on the submerged bench and brushed her hair back with her fingers. And then she bent over and inhaled my prick down to the root.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Aveline's wide mouth and bee-stung lips are just _made_ for sucking dick.

Smiling, I leaned back and braced my hands on the back edge of the platform. I stared down, watching Aveline roll her pretty blue eyes up to stare at me while she lovingly worshipped my cock. And then I looked past her, to where Cecile was still wiped out from our aggressive fuck, and Evania and Vivienne were both hungrily looking at me in eager anticipation of their turns.

Just like old times.

****

Things got quiet after dinner. The yacht rounded Shooter's Island and headed into Nantucket Sound, leisurely bringing us back home as the sun set over the Western horizon.

Aveline and Cecile were cuddled up together under a blanket on the forward bow, watching the world go by while chatting with Vivienne and Evania. I sat well behind them, staring at my girls more than the sea.

But presently, Vivienne got up and said something to the others. They nodded and she turned back to me. And without a word, my girlfriend took my hand, pulled me up, and led me inside to one of the comfortable staterooms belowdecks.

Once behind a closed door, Vivienne's soft but intensely passionate kiss left no doubt as to her intentions. I felt her nimble fingers working at the collar of my shirt. And soon enough, we fell semi-naked onto the bed.

Our kisses were a harmony of contradictions: forceful yet yielding, firm yet soft, passionate yet intimate. We broke away several times just to look at each other. Her fingers traced my cheeks. My fingers traced her hairline. I stared into those light brown eyes, glowing with an inner golden glow as she stared right back at me. Neither of us made a move to initiate the sex or even grope at a sexual organ. Instead, we simply writhed together, feeling the sensual warmth of each other's body gliding against our own skin. And I also felt the damp heat emanating from her loins.

My cockhead notched into position of its own accord. One moment, we were sinuously dry humping each other while panting heavily and moaning softly. The next moment, both of us were holding our breath as my shaft sunk inch by inch into her welcoming channel. And only after we were fully enjoined did either of us stop to breathe.

"Je t'aime, mon amour," Vivienne breathed.

"Je t'aime, mon cheri," I replied in kind.

She started crying then, happy tears as she held my head in her hands and kissed me. She undulated her body beneath me, driving up with her hips, and we settled into the regular cadence of making love. And all the while, we felt the familiar rocking of the yacht accenting our own rhythmic thrusts, just like it had back in Greece.

It was almost perfect... almost.

"Cum in me, mon amoureux..." she moaned, cinching her arms and legs around me tighter as I sped up on the final approach to climax. "Fill me!"

Immediately, I groaned with a pained expression. I couldn't. She knew I couldn't. "Vivienne..."

"Please..." Her inner walls clamped down around me, squeezing and releasing, coaxing out my sperm. "Cum in me. Cum in me s'il vous plait!"

"I can't," I whimpered pitifully, my hips speeding up as my balls prepared to fire away. "You know why."

"Tonight doesn't matter. I am due tomorrow. If I am pregnant, this will not change things. If I am not pregnant, it is too late in my cycle anyways. Please... Please, Tohm! I have not felt you cum inside me in weeks. _Please_!"

I couldn't. Her logic made sense, but I simply couldn't. I wasn't ready to have children with Vivienne. My heart screamed 'Who cares?' My head couldn't come up with a logical response. But I just couldn't do it.

"I can't!" I groaned. No matter. Vivienne wrapped her legs around my hips, holding me powerfully even as she squeezed with every inner muscle to draw out my ejaculation.

"Vivienne!" I groaned again, this time physically prying her legs apart and then seizing her hips. I felt myself about to lose control, my cock about to blast away no matter where it was pointed. But just before I did, I managed to yank myself out of her exquisite pussy and simultaneously roll her onto her stomach.

1...45678...11