Tom, Dave and Scott in Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave reached in and helped Scott out of his pants and underwear, then moved to his shirt. Once it came off I slipped my hands onto his naked nipples and began to rub them with my licked fingers; he moaned. Dave stepped in and they began to kiss, Dave reaching down and grabbing Scott's cock, stroking it slowly.

After a few minutes of groping him and pressing my hard cock between his ass cheeks I got the lube and lubed up.

"I'm going to fuck you now Scott," I said as I bent him over. As I did Dave backed away, grabbed Scott's head and gently lined his mouth up to his cock. Scott grabbed it and started licking the head. I slid into his asshole, he moaned. I wasn't sure if he liked it up the ass or sucking Dave's cock; my guess would be both.

As I started to slide in and out of his ass, slowly, while he sucked Dave's cock, taking it deep into his mouth I told him, "After we both cum in you Scott; you can have either of us. Or both of us if you stick around long enough. Any way you want." He pulled off of Dave's cock and said "Fuck yeah," and went right back to sucking Dave's fucking hard cock.

I looked at Dave as he was playing with his nipples and he gave me a thumb's up sign, saying he liked what Scott was offering. That was great. Like I had said before, I had too many cocks to suck; okay a lot of cocks to suck, and I wanted them to meet so everyone could get some when they wanted some. I didn't want to be the only "go to" guy; but I still would be a "go to" guy. I'm a cum slut and I like it!

I was fucking Scott's ass pretty fast now, I could feel it clamping down on my hard cock with each stroke, Scott was working Dave's cock over really fast and I could tell Dave was close.

Then I shot off! "Oh, fuck!" I yelled as my first spurt of hot cum dumped in his ass. It was quickly followed by an equally large second and bit smaller, but still intense, third. His asshole got really wet and I could slide in and out with ease, dry firing until I couldn't stand it anymore. I pulled out and sat back on a chair.

Once I left his ass, Scott dropped to his knees and grabbed Dave's balls while continuing to suck his cock. Dave couldn't take the added stimulation; it didn't take long for him to blow his load. Three large spurts flew into Scott's mouth, him making yummy sounds as he continued to suck. Dave finished and had to push Scott away, who wanted to keep sucking. Dave fell back on the edge of the couch. Scott came over to me and slipped Dave's cum into my mouth, our tongues fighting over who could swallow the most. I was spent, Scott won, and then he got up and grabbed the lube.

He lubed his cock up, looked at Dave and said, "I already fucked Tom in the ass today; I want yours. You good with that?" Already knowing the answer he moved Dave to the left side of the couch, propped him up on his knees and lined his cock up with Dave's asshole.

"I set him up on the arm rest of the couch in case you want to spit roast him with me," Scott said and shoved his cock, slowly into Dave.

"Fuck yeah," Dave said as Scott slowly went balls deep. "That feels so damn good."

In watched Scott butt fuck Dave for a while and after few minutes I got kinda hard. Maybe Dave could get me all the way. I went to the bathroom and quickly washed my cock off. I walked over to Dave and slipped my cock into his mouth. He took it willing and lovingly and started to suck. Scott looked at me, we locked eyes and he grinned saying, "Oh yeah, this is really good. I love spit roasting' getting and giving."

"Me too," said Dave quickly then went back to sucking my cock. They were right. Something about taking two cocks at opposite ends of your body was hot. You can't concentrate on how one feels, all you can do is enjoy the rush from both ends. And spit roasting someone? Knowing your fucking a slut that enjoys it, guy or gal; hate to use the word too much, but it's hot.

Scott pounded Dave's ass hard. He knew that he had got Dave off and that gave him a blank check to even the score. Bam! Bam! Bam! He pounded Dave's ass. I was going to cum, I hoped, but Scott was on a mission. Mission accomplished!

Scott blew his load in Dave's ass, at least three spurts, maybe four. It wasn't my ass so I didn't know for sure, but he kept pumping as he banged Dave's ass at least ten strokes deep. Finally he pulled out; Dave was pretty much exhausted so I pulled my cock out of his mouth.

But he had got me more than halfway there so I decided to give him his well-earned reward; I jacked myself off until I shot a small load on Dave's face. C'mon, give me a break! This was the second load in a few minutes, plus the third of the day. Anyway, when I was done I licked it off of Dave's face and swallowed. Cum is cum, unless the guy had onions for lunch or dinner, and I hadn't. Yeah, like you never tasted your own cum? Don't judge me! 

I moved away and sat on a chair, all of us pretty well tuckered out. After a bit we went at it again, or tried to; Dave sucked off Scott, but we were pretty much done. After the fucking and sucking we got dressed, or they did, I pulled on a robe and we spend some time talking. Dave and Scott exchanged numbers; I was sure they would be a steady hook up and good for them.

After Scott left Dave was ready to go and he asked me, "So, you seeing Lori?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah I am, but don't tell her I told you. She likes her privacy."

"All good," he said. "You're lucky. No penis in the payroll, you know?"

"No penis in the payroll," I said and he left.

12