Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom learns Ally is serious, do as she says.
1.8k words
4.28
17.5k
11

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks ago, Ally exposed Tom as a virgin and a submissive. Since then, she had taken the lead sexually, firmly establishing herself as the demanding teacher, and him as the eager student. Otherwise you'd see them as most couples enjoying the romantic bliss of their two-month young relationship.

"Ok, One-Pack," Ally playfully swatted Tom on his naked ass, nudging him towards the scale. "Get on."

Tom stood 6-foot and an inch. Ally found his ivory and beige blended skin tone simply delicious. His muscular arms and shoulders were definitely his sexiest feature. His belly however, hung over his belt. It was not toned, at all. He didn't drink beer, but it looked like he drank it by the case.

That gut is why Ally began calling Tom 'One-Pack' as a pet name. He wasn't fond of the name, but she seemed to use it somewhat-affectionately, so he gave it little thought.

Ally on the other hand had a six-pack. Her fit and tone 5-foot, 5-inch frame stopped Tom in his tracks upon first sight. A gym rat since high school, fitness had always been a priority for her. Ironically her choice in men was never based on fitness. Considering her relationship history, perhaps her luck would change if muscle, ass and bulge size mattered most.

"You lost a pound," Ally reported. "Look, 228"

Last weekend Ally expanded her dominance boundaries, just a bit. Frustrated by Tom failing, time after time, to last more than 2 minutes while fucking her. Two minutes, he'd cum, then go soft. Something had to change. They discussed it, she then made her decision; he must get in better shape if he wanted to love her in bed as well as he did out of it.

Tom stepped off the scale, Ally pushed him back on.

"Your first weekly weigh in, it doesn't please me," Ally groaned. "Tom, what did we agree to?"

Tom looked up from the scale and into the mirror hanging over the bathroom sink. 'Agree?' he thought.

"I'm not out of shape," Tom declared. "I may not be fat-free like you, but I am fit. Sure, I will lose this belly fat if you want, but how is that going to make me go 4, 5 minutes before I cum?"

Ally burst out in laughter. She leaned her naked ass on the wall behind her, bent over, and laughed loudly. Tears oozed from the corners of her eyes as she waved to Tom, motioning him off the scale.

"Come on," Ally said, walking over to the bed, trying to suppress further laughter.

Tom followed her, grinning only because he was embarrassed that he didn't know what was so funny.

"Four?" Ally whimsically asked, laying back on the bed. "Five? You think 4 or 5 minutes is the goal Tom?"

"Well..."

SNAP!

Ally snapped her fingers, Tom stopped talking. This was her signal when he was to listen, learn, and do. When she had insisted on this of him, he had become noticeably erect through his jeans. Now, his semi-hard-on rose to full-on readiness.

"The goal, wow, is not 5 minutes," Ally explained. "No, it is 10 minutes, minimum. Seriously, 20 is what I want. Four..." she started laughing again.

Tom stood there, a concerned expression had replaced the grin. Before him lay Ally, this gorgeous salon-tanned brunette he had fallen for. He couldn't help but stare at her trimmed pussy.

"Ok Tom, One-Pack," Ally was visibly working at composing herself. "You are going to fuck me, but there is a catch. Want to hear it?"

Tom nodded, yes. He had also been taught that after she snapped her fingers, he could only nod his responses to her.

"You didn't take my instruction to get into better shape seriously," Ally continued. "So, now we will play a game, perhaps a game is better suited for teaching you."

Ally brought a hand to her pussy, running a finger slowly up and down her slit. Her finger disappeared into her slit, reappearing wet.

"Come here," Ally said calmly, raising her hand in the air, pointing her wet finger upward. "Lick it."

Tom moved beside Ally and sucked her finger into his mouth. A second later she pulled it out.

"You want some more?" Ally asked playfully, running her finger across her nipples, then tight stomach, and back into her wetness.

Ally had closed her eyes missing Tom nodding yes. She inhaled as her finger slid in.

"The game," Ally began, licking her own finger clean which intensified Tom's curiosity. "You will fuck, I will time you. You are not likely to make me cum before you do, although that is the goal. Until then, you'll be fucking against the clock. Fetch my phone."

Tom looked around on the dresser, the nightstand, no phone.

"On the dining room table." Ally said, returning a hand to her pussy while others pointed towards the door. "I'll keep this wet for you."

Ally took her phone from Tom and set up the stopwatch. She showed it to him, 10:00.

"When you cum, for every minute less than 10, you have to lose that many pounds before you cum again." Ally explained.

Ally noticed Tom seemed scared, or somehow bothered by this proposal. She shifted over on the bed, patting the space besides her. He sat, taking her open hand into his.

"Don't worry, Tom," Ally said, pulling the back of his hand to her muscular body and between those firm 34b breasts he loved. "This will be as fun, as it will be good for you. For us. Trust me?"

Tom nodded, yes. Ally kissed the back of his hand.

"While you won't cum after this until you lose the weight," Ally continued. "We will have just as much sex, maybe even more. Weight loss alone won't train you to perform to my satisfaction. You want that, don't you, Tom?"

Tom nodded, yes. Ally released his hand.

"And," Ally added excitedly. "You'll lose the weight exactly as I tell you too. I will not leave you to figure it out on your own. You lost that freedom."

Ally let her expression become serious to underscore the situation she had just outlined for Tom. His eyes were wide open, his mouth half open. This expansion of her dominance both surprised and excited him.

"Nod for me if you agree to, and are ready to play this game," Ally directed. She had no reservation that Tom would agree, but what if he didn't?

Tom nodded, yes.

Ally looked at her pussy as she placed a hand on each of her knees and spread her legs out and up for him.

"Condom!" Ally said sternly.

Tom pulled on a condom and crawled up to Ally, settling in between her legs.

"Begin!" Ally directed.

Tom slid his cock into her. Ally started the clock with a satisfied grin and showed it to him. She guessed at best he previously might have lasted 3 minutes.

One minute in and Tom found a steady rhythm, slow but steady. He was obviously pacing himself, and she enjoyed it. Her light moaning was genuine. The added volume she gave her moans was to stroke his confidence.

Minute 2:30, Tom unknowingly upped the pace a notch. His cock was diving deeper, his rhythm losing its rhythm. Ally lifted her ass and shot her hips upward, hoping he would get the hint to slow the fuck down. He nearly slipped out, therefore he almost completely stopped. He reset and resumed. Slowly at first, but he was obviously determined to work faster than she knew he could handle.

Minute 3:30, Ally set the phone between her breasts, already proud of herself. Tom appeared to be focusing more on her than those the surges of pleasure his cock must be sending to his brain. No way he could have learned so fast, right? She squeezed her hips, gripping his thighs. Her pussy tightened, allowing her to better feel his pulsating cock. He was doing well, quite well.

Minute 4:08, Tom broke stride and slammed his cock home, hard, erupting into the condom. Ally pulled him tight, enjoying the feel of his orgasm. Two more strokes and that was it; he pulled his soft cock away from her.

"Eat me!" Ally demanded.

Tom slid down, leaving the gooey condom in place, and buried his face into Ally's wet, pouting pussy. His face was instantly soaked. She worked her hips, smashing herself hard into his face. She didn't want the slow blow job she had been teaching him to give her.

"Faster Tom," Ally moaned. "Faster!"

Tom worked his tongue as fast as he could, struggling to concentrate on where it went. He chose to just focus on her clit. Licking around it, pressing up and onto it. The sounds coming from Ally suggested he was giving her what she wanted.

Ally arched her back. Tom pulled himself forward on the bed to keep his face pressed into her. He was getting better. She felt she could cum any second, but she didn't want to, not yet. She rocked herself left, then right, then back again.

With each move Ally made Tom had to adjust to keep his tongue in her. He didn't miss a lick. Ally grabbed his thick brown hair and pulled him in, tighter. She held him still, smothering him. His tongue retreated so he could find air. The sensation from riding his beard-stubble triggered a shallow groan from her. His increasing struggle to gasp for air was the final sensation that ignited her climax.

Ally hung on until she went limp, relaxing her hands. Tom escaped, moving away to the edge of the bed. They both labored to catch their breath.

Tom lost his balance and fell off the end of the bed. Amused, Ally's rolled over onto her side and shut her eyes.

After their breathing returned to normal, after Tom went and cleaned himself up, after Ally got up and put on a robe, they came together for a kiss. A soft, meaningful kiss; the kind shared by a couple falling in love.

"Five," Ally whispered as they embraced, cheek to cheek. "You owe me 5 pounds. We start now."

"Can we..." Tom began at ask.

SNAP!

Ally snapped her fingers. Tom froze. She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I said," Ally grabbed his balls, actually her grasp only found one of his large testicles. "You'll lose the weight exactly as I tell you too."

Tom's cock was pulsing, once again lifting itself upward in response to her.

"Sex, exercise," Ally continued. "Or whatever. When you are being trained, you shut up, listen and do as told. Get dressed for the gym."

Ally released him and left the room. Tom sat on the bed, and then fell back staring at the ceiling, beaming with a never before felt sense of pride. He was having the time of his life and believed himself to be an awakening sexual beast.