Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 04

Story Info
Having negotiated their FLR, Tom submits to Ally.
3.7k words
4.55
15.5k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally stepped out of the shower and up to her bathroom mirror. Water droplets slid off her shoulders and down femininely muscular arms. Her biceps were defined, slightly larger than most fit men her height and weight; 5 foot 5 inches and 155 pounds. Six pack abs slowed water until enough collected to avalanche over her stomach's skintight ripples. Most drops cascaded to the floor; a bit disappeared into the rectangular tuft of hair above her pussy.

Yesterday's conversation with Tom distracted Ally throughout her morning workout. While not thrilled with her workout, she was satisfied with fee reflection in the mirror. Ally was no competitive body builder but trained with a few so she knew the sports poses.

Turning slightly to her side Ally struck a traditional abdominal and thigh pose; her hands behind her head, flexing her abs while slowly turned side to side. The near complete disappearance of noticeable tummy fat brought an approving smile to her face.

That smile was short lived. Recalling the pile of laundry on the bed, Ally walked towards her bed. Uncharacteristically, she had ignored the laundry since last night. While not obsessive, as far as she knew or would admit, she never let a chore go undone.

Today however, Ally's struggled to do more than think of Tom. Would he do as she asked, or, told him to do? If he did, and if he came over tonight, would their desires be the same? Similar? Even close to one another?

Now nearly dry, Ally sat back on the bed and kicked at the screaming pile of laundry until it was scattered across the floor. A deep breath later, she shook her head side to side and swore aloud, "Fuck!"

"Yes, a fuck would be wonderful right now", Ally thought to herself. Even one of Tom's 4 minute 'slam and done' fucks would clear her fog. But Tom fucked up, so he was not here on her bed. His face was not pressed firmly in her pussy, doing what he did best; blow her senseless.

Ally opened her nightstand drawer and grabbed her only vibrator. Three clicks and her pink bullet vibrator was humming her tune. She chose the vibrator over her fingers because it would get her off quicker. Raising her knees and digging her feet into the bed, she brought the tip to her clit. With each light, self-teasing circle, her stress receded.

A loud groan filled the room when Ally pinched her left nipple, hard. The pleasure pain briefly grabbed the attention from her swelling clit. Another click fixed that. She quickly dismissed the urge to submerge the vibrator deep into her wet pussy. Keeping those ribbed rings sliding alongside her clit just felt so good.

"YES!" Ally yelled, squeezing her thighs tightly together, locking the vibrator in place. "Oh FUCK, yes." Her orgasm came fast, and was over fast.

"Shit," Ally said sharply, resting the hand holding her vibrator on a knee. The vibrator started to slip out of her hand as she snapped her arm back and whipped it across the room. Glass shattered and jewelry jumped off her dresser.

Several seconds of stunned silence were replaced with laughter when Ally realized the glass jewelry box had been a gift from a former boyfriend. She laughed for a full minute before pulling herself together and off the bed.

Standing naked in the hallway, she raised her phone.

"Coming over tonight?" she texted Tom.

Thirty seconds later Ally was lying face down on the couch when her phone vibrated.

"Yes, 6:30 OK?" Tom's text reply read.

Ally closed her eyes the instant she hit send on an approving double heart emoji.

Tom arrived at 6:34 that evening. To his surprise, and delight, Ally opened her apartment door for him completely naked.

"Hope you don't mind my lack of clothes, Tom," Ally said in a teasing manner as she closed the door. "I just never found time to dress after my shower."

Tom looked Ally up and down. She enjoyed the attention his eyes were giving her, although which was bigger; his eyes, his open mouth, or the bump in his crotch?

"Oh no," Tom replied with short breath. "Not at all." He leaned in and gave Ally kiss. She giggled at his awkward response, pulling him in close, adding a full embrace to their kiss. Her firm figure wrapped him up and held him there as they kissed like they had not seen each other in months.

"I missed you," Ally whispered. "Did you miss me?"

"Absolutely," Tom replied, reaching into his suit coat pocket. "I could not wait for the workday to end so I could get here. I think you are going to like what is inside, this is for you." He added enthusiastically, handing Ally an envelope.

"Thank you," Ally said, taking the envelope. "I'll take a glass of Chardonnay. How was your day?"

Ally watched Tom walk into the kitchen to get her wine. She was only half listening as he commented on his day.

"Do I even need to read what he wrote now," Ally wondered to herself. Returning to the living room, she took a seat in her recliner.

"A poker player Tom is not," Ally continued in her own thoughts. "He tipped his hand; he is willing to adopt a female led relationship. Question is, just how much is he willing to accept."

Ally opened the envelope by hand only because the evil grin on her face could not do so.

Tom brought two glasses of wine with him, still commenting on his day.

"I'll take those," Ally said, setting the envelope in her lap and taking the wine glasses from Tom. "Get naked, Tom. When I'm naked, you are naked."

Tom fell silent and did as told while Ally took a sip of wine and set the glasses down. She reached over to the couch, grabbed a pillow, and dropped it on the carpeted floor before her chair.

"Kneel and lick my pussy, Tom." Ally said as he draped the last of his clothes over a dining room chair. "Lick slowly and ever so lightly."

Tom knelt down on the pillow, leaned in and began licking. Her pussy was already quite damp. He told himself she was naked, likely horny all day, anticipating getting blown as soon as he arrived.

TAP, TAP! Ally tapped the top of Tom's head with the envelope.

"Lighter," Ally directed. "I need to concentrate on this." She said as she waved and flapped the envelope in the air.

Ally unfolded the 2-page letter from the envelope. She sipped her wine while scanning the letter. The only sound in the room came from Tom; a light smacking as his tongue flipped off her clit with each lick.

She read in silence...

***

Female Led Relationships - A Summary and My Desire

Having read dozens of articles on the topic, I find that common definition presents four levels of control. A majority of couples who choose a Female Led Relationship happily exist within one of these levels of control.

Low Control: Decisions are first agreed upon and then the female takes the lead on those situations as they have agreed. The female enjoys leading them through life. The male enjoys being gently led but finds comfort in knowing they agreed to what they are doing and how. This level of control is suited for when their interest in fetish play is of minor importance to the relationship. Sexually the female directs them through what they have agreed incorporating what each enjoys. For example, she guides them through foreplay and intercourse. There is no, or a very low, sense that she is his dominant.

Moderate Control: Day to day decisions are made by the female, but she does so within the boundaries which they have agreed upon. The female enjoys her decision-making power and flexibility to shape how they live. The male enjoys not having to make decisions or be the creative thinker. This level of control is suited for when there is some desire for fetish play, but neither appreciates surprises. They avoid surprises with established boundaries. Sexually their fetish play is rather vanilla and casual. The female has the right to decide when they have sex, and how. But she cannot have the male do something, like smothering or orgasm denial, if these are outside of their agreed boundaries.

Defined Control: They agree on what day to day areas of the relationship the female has full control of and those areas they must mutually discuss for decision. For the areas the female enjoys full control, what she says - goes. The male enjoys having given up control while retaining comfort in knowing certain areas, like large financial decisions, require them to discuss and agree upon. This level of control is suited for when they both have a strong desire to live a fetish lifestyle. Sex is within the female's full control, and it happens on her terms. The concept of a safe word is commonly introduced to protect the relationship by ensuring what she demands is truly erotically enjoyed by both.

Extreme Control: They have agreed on one simple fact, that the male is the female's servant. No boundaries, no defined areas of control; she has absolute control. The female is happiest when she rules the relationship. She does not have to consider living in any way she dislikes. The male is happiest in a complete submissive setting. This level of control is suited for when both must live a fetish lifestyle to enjoy life. Sex is all about the female's needs. The male's needs are not important, she expects that his primary need is to please her. A safe word is almost always used. However, if the male invokes it, the relationship ends. Having interrupted her power with the safe word, he has placed his need above hers. This almost certainly ends her belief he will remain devoted to her.

Females generally desire Female Led Relationship for the following reasons:

One - she controls of how they live

Two - she molds how the male behaves, who he becomes

Three - the relationship has less conflict and stress and therefore is more peaceful

Four - she enjoys the deeper sense of attraction and love that a submissive male instinctively gives her

Males generally desire Female Led Relationship for the following reasons:

One - he has less responsibility for making the relationship work, less stress from wondering what to do to make her happy

Two - he has less reason to cheat or secretly watch porn because he is living his fantasy

Three - he knows his place, he does not have to try and be the alpha male when that is not who he naturally is

Ally, you asked me, what kind of relationship will make me happiest? Here is what I know about myself...

I love you.

I love that you have awakened my eyes to who I really am sexually, a submissive.

I love being with you, and doing the non-sexual things you enjoy.

I love the idea of spending my days fulfilling your needs, whatever they are.

I love you.

To truly be a happy lover, and happy devoted submissive, there are 3 areas of our Female Led Relationship I must define your control for:

One - my career, my political ambitions. I must have the time and freedom needed to fulfill them.

Two - Painful play, from extreme bondage or S&M and the like, I will not accept. I understand you may choose to administer discipline, but I ask you do so without pleasure from physical pain being the purpose.

Three - Anything that involves urine, scat, blood, phlegm or any bodily fluid beyond normal saliva shared via kissing and licking, I will not accept.

I want a life with you, and I'd be honored to live our lives together as your devoted loving submissive. All I require, are these three exceptions to your absolute control. If you can allow me these, then you have my heart and my servitude.

My safe word is Beryllium (I was a chemistry nerd in school).

Sincerely, Tom

***

Ally set the letter down on the arm of the recliner. She thought while watching Tom as he licked. He looked up to her for a sign of approval. She gave him a half smile and ran a hand through his hair twice before taking his hair in hand and moving his head away from her pussy.

"Get your cock hard, Tom," Ally said, pointing to his almost hard cock as she stood up. "Stoke it!"

Tom grabbed his cock and pulled on it. Ally laid down on the couch, spreading her legs apart, wide. Her hand continued what Tom's tongue had been doing. Tom stroked faster. Ally shot him an impatient look.

"Time we discuss this, Tom." Ally stated, moving her hands above her head. "I hope you can talk while you fuck. Get up here."

Tom kept a hand on his cock, slid over to the couch, and took position between her legs. He pressed his cock head against her wet pussy lips and then past them, thrusting in to the hilt.

"Slow it down tiger, fuck me slow so we can talk," Ally said, a hand extending behind her searching for the letter.

She held it straight above her head and read each paragraph aloud. After each, she added her thoughts or commentary, not disagreeing with his summary of Female Led Relationship. She silenced her reading when she got to his exceptions to her control.

"Are you sure these are your only exceptions, Tom?" Ally asked, closing her eyes as she wrapped her legs around Tom's thighs.

He held his cock deep in Ally's pussy to answer. "Yes, Please," Tom said, resuming his slow strokes.

"Well," Ally responded, tossing the letter to the floor. "One more. Finances. Being a lawyer, I'm surprised you did not list that. Why is that?"

Again, Tom held his cock in place to answer. "I did..."

"Don't stop fucking!" Ally barked.

Tom pulled back and slid forward, and back, several times before continuing his answer.

"I did not think we'd have an issue there. I trust you not to," Tom took a breath, finding it hard having a conversation while essentially teasing his cock in her hot wet pussy. "To not take, take it."

"Take it?" Ally asked abruptly. "Take your cock out."

Tom withdrew and waited, his eyes wide with uncertainty and dismay at the thought he may have fucked up again.

"OK," Ally started. "This is important, and," she smiled. "And sweet at the same time. Your trusting me is expected. Not mentioning money is sweet and crazy. The trait of a silly - horny - submissive, I suppose."

Tom's eyes relaxed, his cheeks blushed just a bit at her playful words.

"I did my research too, Tom," Ally continued. "Many females take ownership or all money in an extreme Female Led Relationship. I will decide how your money is spent, but only spend what is needed for us to split the costs. Otherwise, your money remains, yours."

Tom sat back on the couch as Ally spoke, contemplating what he saw as her unnecessary generosity. He gave her a questioning look and asked. "But I make quite a bit more than you, don't I?"

"I assume so, you are a lawyer, and I manage a gym." Ally responded to his rhetorical question with a sharp tone. "How much do you make Tom?"

"$150,000 annually plus monthly bonuses of approximately $10,000." Tom answered without hesitation.

Ally let out a short laugh. "Oh Tom," she whispered. "You make way more than..."

"I know," Tom interrupted Ally, which caught them both by surprise. His face went blank. Despite believing he would regret doing so, he continued. "Do, do the math, it is OK to spend more of mine if you decide to. I mean..."

SNAP!

Ally snapped her fingers. Tom close his mouth and looked down to the floor. Ally lifted a leg up and over the back of the couch. Her other leg extended towards his chin, her foot lifting his head.

"Get your face in my pussy," Ally said through a slow sigh.

Tom quickly dropped off the couch, buried his face into her pussy, and put his tongue to work. Ally dropped her head back to the couch arm, looking to the ceiling. She took a moment to think while Tom cooled his nerve in her pussy.

"Make me cum, Tom." Ally commanded, lifting her foot from the floor and resting it on his back. "Just shut up and make me cum."

Tom's tongue worked methodically just as Ally had trained him. She trained him where to lick, how to lick and the pace she liked. Resisting the urge to grab his face and smother him until she came, she brought hands to her breasts and squeezed.

"That's it," Ally moaned. "Just, like, that."

Her orgasm came faster than either expected. Ally let loose the emotions she wrestled with since abruptly ending their date yesterday. The fear that she had been too hard on Tom, the anxiety of whether Tom would want to keep on with her, the absolute joy from his deciding he wants what she wants; Tom's skilled tongue set them free.

Ally sat up as her orgasm subsided, flexing and pumping her pussy against Tom's face until she no longer released cum into his mouth. Tom kept licking and lapping until she fell back limp on the couch. He rested his head on her thigh, catching his breath.

What she wanted now was his cock, she wanted it inside her. But first, she knew she must bring this discussion to a conclusion and kick off their new relationship.

"I needed that," Ally said, looking into Tom's eye. He lifted his head and sat back on the couch, smiling. "I'm guessing that was an obvious statement. Just as obvious as you are right. I agree, I should spend a proportionate share of your money on our expenses. So, I will."

Tom listened intently. He wanted to speak, but he did not take chance interrupting Ally again.

"By my super quick math, you probably clear more than $10,000 a month after taxes, correct?" Ally asked.

He looked over Ally's head for a moment, squinting his eyes. "Closer to $13,500, just under," Tom answered.

"I'll simplify this fourth boundary for us," Ally said, her tone firmer so as not to invite further discussion. "Each month you will deposit $10,472.09 into my checking account." She chose an odd and random number on purpose, she needed to make it a task no different than washing her car; it had to be done to exacting detail.

Ally let that sink in for a second while she grabbed the glass of wine Tom had arrogantly poured for himself and took a long sip. Tom did not flinch at what she had prescribed. He did not seem bothered at being told he had to pay her nor at how much.

"There is more," Ally said before knocking back the rest of the wine. "At the end of the month, whatever amount of that I did not spend, I'll deposit in a joint savings account. You can ask to spend from it if you have a need and may do so if I approve. Of course, I can spend from it without your permission, but I promise to inform you when I do and on what. Are you OK with boundary four, Tom?"

"Yes Ally," Tom answered. "I am, thank you."

"Good," Ally said, adjusting her ass and hips as if to find a more comfortable spot on the couch. "Time to consummate our Female Led Relationship. Get a condom on my cock."

Tom hopped up and fished a condom out of his wallet. He opened the package with his teeth and rolled it onto what was now 'her' rock hard cock.

"This one, this fuck, it is all about you Tom," Ally said with a grin. ""Fuck me hard and fast until you cum. Don't worry about how long, or making me cum. When you cum, our defined female led relationship becomes official. Are you sure you want this, Tom?"

"Oh I so want this!" Tom answered excitedly.

Ally's grin became a smile. Clenching her ass muscles, she raised her pussy a couple inches higher. "Whenever you are ready, Tom."

A second later Tom had mounted Ally and was banging away. He had not fucked her with selfish regard since the first time they fucked, which was also the first time he ever fucked, not quite one month ago.

Ally closed her eyes. She kept her pussy raised for Tom, presenting it to him as a reward for giving himself to her. He deserved this fuck, and she was happy to let him have it.

Tom grabbed her knees and pulled Ally along the couch closer towards him. He bucked in and out of her without concern for anything but his cock. He grunted with each thrust and inhaled loudly with each recoil. She restrained from giggling at his sounds.

"Fuck, oh, oh FUCK," Tom bellowed as he blew his load into his condom. Three thrusts later and he was drained but he kept thrusting, not ready to pull out. As his cock relaxed, he gave in and pulled out. He lowered himself down on to her, where she wrapped her arms around him, his face resting on her shoulder.

12