Tom Makes Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, come suck me," he said.

I didn't hesitate; I was on my knees, my mouth on his cock moving quickly. He grabbed my head and said, "Slow my man, slow." I slowed down, loving every bit of it. "That's right, oh fuck, that's really good."

His hands guided my head and I didn't care. All I wanted was to suck that beautiful cock and I did. He held my head and fucked my mouth. Not the bam, bam, bam, rough, shove it down your throat fuck of most guys; something different. And fucking awesome!

Edwin grabbed my hand and placed it on his balls. He moved his hands over and on top of mine and guided it over his balls, showing me how to move them up and down, squeeze tightly, but not too tightly. Once I found the rhythm he removed his hands, both of them, from my hand and head.

I was in the zone and after some time I could hear his getting ready to cum, could feel the throbbing in the cock,

"Here it cums; here it cums!" he screamed and blew his load. Thankfully I was on the upstroke as he started and could swallow it and I wanted it. Spurt after spurt; long, hot and delicious. Pump, pump, pump, I drained him dry, and he stepped away.

"Thank you," he said. "That was fantastic. Now it's your turn."

"Don't you want to rest?" I asked. I mean, I thought he came really hard.

"Oh no," he replied, "Time to follow the recipe. Switch places with me."

I wasn't sure what he meant, but I didn't care. I mean, this hot guy was going to suck my dick till I came. I stood up and he dropped to his knees.

Edwin started at the head of my dick with his tongue, and then moved down to my balls. He licked them and then went to using his hands, rubbing and stretching my aching balls. Then he took my cock in his mouth. Wet, hot, he moved his mouth in circles, his tongue all over me while he kept massaging my balls. I was aching to cum and it had built up over the past 20 or so minutes, since we had started. Edwin moved faster, faster, when was he going to slow down like below? He wasn't and as he massaged my balls, squeezing them now, I came, and came and came. My back arched as I did and after the last explosion of cum, I stepped away and almost fell down, stumbling to the chair. I sat down, my body in spasms from the aftershock.

But Edwin wasn't done. Hard as a rock he walked over to me and shoved his cock towards my face. I grabbed it and well, you know, I sucked it and sucked it until he pumped a second load into my mouth. Not as large of course, but still hot.

Insatiable, Edwin now dropped to his knees and started to suck me. It hurt at first; I didn't care, I wanted it and Edwin was more than willing to give it to me. After some time, I came, Edwin swallowing every drop, again.

I sat back in the chair while Edwin went back to the bed, laid down and stretched out.

"You can stay the night if you want," he said. "You don't have to of course. But there's very good chance I'll suck you off in the morning."

How could I say no?

12