Tom, Marcus, Jason & First Time Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me," she said.

"Uh, yes?"

She leaned forward and quietly said "Thank you for relieving Mr. Dawson's stress. He's been working really hard."

I looked at her and didn't know what to say except "You're welcome." I looked at her and asked "Did you, uh, hear anything by the way?"

"Oh yes, just a tiny bit," she smiled as she replied. "But I made sure everyone else went to lunch. Mr. Dawson deserves his privacy."

I nodded and smiled. "You are one amazing lady."

"Thank you, Tom, right?"

"Yes, Tom. It was nice meeting you."

"Lori. Yes it was," she said. "Oh, one more thing Tom. Sometimes I get pretty stressed myself if you're ever interested."

You never know. I took down her phone number, made no promises and told her to have a nice weekend. Wonder what Cyndee was doing?

************

I like Carl, easy going, good time. So when he texted me I was concerned.

Carl – "Life sucks and so do you. I'll do you even if you don't do me. Sooner the better."

Me – "I have some stuff to finish off. Back at my place in about 45 minutes. That work?"

Him – "See you then and thanks, shitty day."

When I got back, a little late, Carl was at my door.

"Hi Tom, figured I'd sit inside here, too hot outside," he said.

"Sure man, c'mon in," I said as I opened the door. We walked inside; I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple of beers. He took one and said thanks.

"What's up man?" I asked, taking a drink of my beer.

Carl took a drink and replied, "Janet and I. It's not working anymore; time to move on."

Ouch, breakups can be pretty hard. Didn't know that much about Janet, but they had been together for quite a while. He continued.

"I was watching the game and she said that we had to talk. Next thing I know we're agreeing we should break up." Carl took another drink of beer and said "I thought this one was working out pretty good. Sure, we had out differences, but that kind of drew us together. Except, no it isn't; she said we're too different."

I didn't know what to say, but thankfully Carl kept talking.

"So I told her she could keep the apartment and I'd move out by the end of the month."

"Need a place to stay?" I asked.

"Nah, it's good," he replied. "Thankfully we're acting like adults, though I will be getting my name off the lease." He drank some more of his beer. "Could use a cock to suck though," he said.

I shook my head and said, "Buddy, if it will make you feel better I'm here. Are you sure though?"

He laughed, that was a good sign. "Hell yeah I'm sure. It's something that feels good; I enjoy doing and it is totally unrelated to her. What do you say Tom? Want your cock sucked?"

He knew the answer before he asked the question. I drained my beer, he drained his and we walked off to the bedroom. Off with the clothes, Carl went to the drawer and pulled out the lube and dildo. This was getting to be a normal thing so he knew where to find them.

"You know, I bought this fucking great, long, black realistic dildo for Janet, but I like sucking it while I jack off. Fuck it; I'm keeping it."

"Realistic?" I asked, thinking of Marcus.

"That's what it says," he replied, naked and eying my hard cock. I sat at the edge of the bed as he lubed up the dildo.

"I'll have to try it one day and see if it's true," I said with a smile.

Carl dropped to his knees and looked at me. "You bitch! You been sucking some black cock and didn't tell me?"

I grabbed his head and moved it to my cock. He opened his mouth and took the head inside. Carl loved sucking cock, but he was pretty methodic. Carl did a little licking around the head of the cock; but pretty much just the up, down, up down technique. Okay look, I'm not going to complain. I mean for fuck sakes, he's sucking my cock, but he wasn't an Edwin. Anyway, it wasn't about me. It was about him today. Yeah, yeah I know; he's sucking my cock and it's about him? Unless you've sucked a cock, you don't understand. Anyway, back to Carl.

Carl sucked nice and tight, wet mouth moving slowly up and down. After a couple of minutes he would pick up speed then if you started tensing up and getting into it, he'd go for, suck you fast until you came. Carl always swallowed. After about five minutes he took his mouth away and said, "Fuck it. Fuck my ass Tom, I need it."

I wasn't going to argue. I lubed up, he lay on his back on the bed and guided my hard cock to his asshole. "Fuck me Tom," he said. "Fill my ass up!"

Oh shit, now this guy was focused! I slid my cock, head deep into his asshole. I grabbed his thighs and pulled him toward me as I pushed; balls deep and tight. I clenched my ass a few times, my cock thickened.

"That's it Tom," Carl said. "Pump me full of cum!"

Okay buddy, I thought and slid back out making sure to stop at the head. I hate falling out of someone's ass then having to slide back in there. I pushed back inside, deep. Carl smiled and rolled his eyes.

Back out up to the head, my balls aching already, but if he wanted to be fucked hard, I was going to do it. I slammed back inside of him my balls banging his ass, then back out, then back in. Bang! Bang! Bang!

Carl was holding the bed pretty tightly. I figured if I was hurting him he'd let me know, but it sure the fuck felt good to me. Bang! Bang! Bang! Faster and faster I went, breathing heavy with each stroke until...

I couldn't even scream, cum exploding out of my cock with such force. Carl felt it for sure, he yelled "Yes! Yes! Yes!" as I kept pumping cum into his now very wet, but still hungry ass. After what seemed like forever I stopped shooting it and moved away from Carl.

Except now it was Carl's turn or my turn depending how you looked at it. He pushed me to the large chair, turned me around and said as he lubed up "On your knees Tom."

I got up on the chair, pushed my ass out towards him and he shoved his cock inside me. It slid right in and he went balls deep from the first stroke. In fact he went for it, pumping my ass hard, deep and fast.

"Can I cum in you Tom?" he asked. "Can I fill you up Tom?" He pounded my ass hard.

"Fuck yeah," I said loudly. If felt so fucking good. "Fill me Carl, fill me up!"

"I will Tom, I will, I," Carl exploded cum deep inside me, when he was balls deep and it was hot. Hot as in what he was doing to me was hot, and hot as in his cum was hot! I wished it was in my mouth, but this was for Carl. He could fuck me anyway he wanted and he wanted my ass. After a couple of minutes of balls banging pumping he backed away from me. I felt cum oozing from my ass, then a tongue on it!

One, two, three quick licks and Carl moved away. I slid from the chair to the floor trying to catch my breath.

"Thanks Tom," he said with a smile. "I really needed that."

"Man, you're my friend Carl," I replied. "You can fuck and suck me anytime you want."

He nodded and said, "If Janet would have felt that way we might be still together."

I shook my head, "It's all good Carl. Things happen for a reason. Things will work out and until it does, I'll suck your cock. Hell, even after it does, I'll still suck your cock."

Now it was his time to laugh. "Oh no bro'" he said. "You can suck my cock as long as you want. Of course, that means I get to suck yours."

"And fuck my ass," I replied.

"And you can fuck mine," he said with a chuckle. "You're right, things will work out."

************

I pulled into the lot at the coffee shop and went inside. Scott was behind the counter with another barista. I ordered my usual doppio and waited for Scott to call me when it was ready.

"Doppio for Tom"

I walked up there and he handed me my drink. I smiled and asked, "Jason around."

Scott got a little squirrely looking and replied. "Uh, I think he left for the day."

"Okay, that's odd," I said. "I saw his car out in the lot."

"Oh," Scott said stumbling over his words he continued, "Well, uh, maybe he went in someone else's car. You want me to make that to go?"

Okay. Now that's fucking strange. "No, no. I'm good," I replied. "You okay?" I bet he's having doubts about me sucking his cock. Ah shit, I don't need him feeling strange about it.

Just then Jason came out from the hallway, followed by Cyndee. Ah, I see now. He was banging her in the store room, or it looked like that. I looked at Scott and said "It's all good man, thanks, but it's okay." I figured he must have found out that Cyndee and I knew each other and who knows; who cares. Grownups doing grownup things.

Jason and Cyndee saw me and it appears they care because they looked like they just got caught. Really? I thought we had everything all worked out between us. Oh shit, here they come.

"Hi, Tom." Cyndee said. "Good seeing you again."

Again? Oh yeah, it had been awhile since we had seen each other.

"Yeah, you guys too," I replied.

"Is Scott taking care of you?" Jason asked.

"Always does," I replied. It got kind of quiet, awkwardly quiet, and then Cyndee said to Jason she had to leave.

"K, I'm off at five," Jason said.

"Okay, sure," Cyndee replied. "Well, have to go Tom, see you soon."

She walked off and Jason turned to me and asked, "That was kind of weird, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "I mean, I thought we had everything worked out about who and when."

"Yeah, I thought so too," Jason replied. Turning towards Scott he said, "I'm back Scott. You're out of here, thanks for coming in this morning and covering for me."

Scott nodded and went into the back. "Well I have to get back to work Tom. Let me know if you need anything."

I nodded and said "I can think of one thing, but I guess that can't happen now."

Jason laughed, "No, you're right. Scott's leaving and I have to be up front. How about tonight?"

"After work?"

"I could bring Cyndee."

Scott walked out of the back and looking around he slipped a finger in his mouth and slid it in and out.

"You know, let me get back to you," I said. "Not sure what my plans are for later."

Scott walked by us, said goodbye and Jason went back to the counter. I sat down and poured some Carolans into my doppio when a text went off. I smiled, stood up and went to the counter.

"Hey Jason," I said. "Can you make this to go?"

He did, I said thanks and went out to the lot. Scott was next to my car.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," he said.

"See what?"

"Jason and your girlfriend coming out of the, you know," he said sheepishly.

"Wow, thanks man," I said. "No worries though. Jason and I share her."

Scott just looked at me.

"I mean she kind of is my girlfriend, but we've been sharing her for quite a while now."

"Sharing her," he asked. "You mean like..."

I laughed. "Yeah, like that, exactly like that; grownups doing grownup things."

Scott shook his head and said "I don't know what to say."

"I do," I said with a smile. "Want to get your dick sucked? If you're in a hurry we can have a "car date" or you can come back to my place. I'll make it worth your while."

Scott looked at me, not sure what he was thinking. Maybe he just had too much info to take in at once. Anyway, he finally replied. "Let's go to your place."

We did.

Once there it seemed Scott was in a better place, at least he wasn't tripping on the Jason, Cyndee, me thing.

"Want a beer," I asked.

"Sure, that'd be great," he replied. "I want to talk anyway."

Oh fuck, what was it with these people? I went to the fridge and came back. Scott was sitting in a comfy chair in the living room.

"I'm not gay," he said as I handed him a beer.

"Okay," I replied.

"But I think I want to suck your dick," he said then took a drink of the beer.

"Look Scott," I said. "I suck cock, fuck guys in the ass and they do the same thing to be, sometimes more than one at a time." His eyes widened. "I also fuck women, lick them and all the other things, they do it to me. I'm not gay or straight or whatever else they call things now a days; I'm just me. No labels man; grownups doing grownup things."

Scott nodded as I spoke, not sure if he understood or agreed, but I think he wanted to.

"Okay, I get it now," he said. "It is what it is."

"Cool; if you ever want to suck my cock, just let me know. But for now, I can suck yours if you want me to."

"Wait; you fuck guys in the ass too?"

"Yeah, okay I do and take up there as well. Ever heard of spit roasting? Never mind; we can talk about that when and if the time comes; want your cock sucked?"

These fucking newbies can be a pain I thought. You know, I was one myself.

"Suck my cock Tom."

I smiled and said "Now we're talking."

My phone went off; it was a text from Cyndee.

Her – "Can I come over now?" Fuck me!

I texted back,

Me – "Busy now. Maybe later?"

Her – "Okay. We have to talk."

Are you kidding me? I shook my head and looked over at Scott. He was sitting in the chair, naked, his cock out, and very hard.

Me – "Gotta go. Text me later."

"You just relax Scott, I'll take care of what you need," I said as I finished taking off my clothes. Naked now, this was different, I thought.

I dropped down to my knees and pushed Scott's legs apart. "Keep them wide buddy and you'll cum a lot harder."

I rubbed the insides of his thighs with my fingertips as I looked him in the eyes. He liked it, his nipples got hard. His cock was throbbing, he wanted it bad and that was good.

I moved my hands up to his crotch, cupped his balls with my left hand, licked my right and wrapped it around his cock. I started to stroke it up and down, a bit of pre-cum rising to the top. I bent forward and licked it off, making a yummy sound as I did.

"You're going to enjoy getting your cock sucked Scott anytime you want it," I said as I went towards it. "You'll also like sucking one too, when you do." I took the head of his cock into my mouth; he took a deep breath and held it. I swirled the head of his cock with my wet tongue going round and round, ever so slowly. Scott began to moan.

I went downward, deep down, burying my nose in his crotch as I took his whole cock into my mouth. Once there, I started to swallow, my throat and mouth hot and wet, pulling his cock deeper into me.

"Oh...fuck," he said. "Oh...fuck."

I squeezed his balls tenderly to start and then increased the pressure as my mouth came back up his hard cock. After I reached the top I went back down. After I did it again, about three more times, I pulled my head off and looked at him.

"Scott, you don't know what you're missing," I said. I stood up and stroked my hard cock in front of him. "It's so good."

He started to lean forward towards me, stopped, and then leaned in again. I stepped back and dropped to my knees, pushing him back into the chair.

"Oh no Scott," I said. "Today is all about you. It's all about me sucking that fine cock of yours. Will you cum in my mouth Scott? I want it bad."

I bent down and grabbed his cock with my hand and wrapped my mouth on its head. This time I went straight down, way down; again my nose in the crotch. I came back up, a bit faster, and then back down, increasing speed. Up and down, I was in the grove, going faster, he was breathing heavy, going to cum.

Then he did! Hot cum splashed against my throat as I was on the downward spiral when he shot the first load. He started to shake as he pumped more and more cum into me. I swallowed it as fast as I could, some leaking to the side of my mouth. I wasn't going to stop wanting his cock to ache so he would think about me all day. Finally he pushed me away. I sat back, wiped cum from my lips and put my finger in my mouth. I licked it clean and said.

"You like that Scott?"

He waited a bit before answering, "Fuck yeah man," he continued. "That was the best blow job I ever had."

I smiled. "Well I only sucked you off twice so far."

He shook his head, "No, I mean ever. None of the girls I've been with ever sucked me like that."

"I hear that quite a bit. If you think about it, who better to suck a cock that someone that has one," I said matter of factly.

"Yeah, guys would seem to be the best," he replied.

"Not just guys Scott; those that have a cock," I said smiling.

He caught on to what I was saying, "You mean..."

"Yep, I know some ladies with cocks. Really nice ones, too."

I looked at him to see what he would say, but he said nothing. Good, more for him to think about.

"Can I suck your cock?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No; not today. When you suck a cock after you've cum it's harder to swallow cum. It takes some time to get past that."

"Is there anything you don't know about sucking cock?" he asked smiling.

I laughed and said "Hey, I just want your first time to be great so you keep at it. You will like it if you do it right."

He looked at his watch and said, "I'll remember that. Sorry, have to be going."

"It's all good," I said. "I enjoyed you coming over."

We shot the breeze while getting dressed finishing our beers quickly and I walked him to the door.

"Let me know when and if you want to suck cock Scott."

He nodded his head agreeing with himself as he said, "Oh it's all about when to do; I know I want to. See you soon."

I watched him walk out the door and hoped

************

I looked down and saw Marcus's head moving up and down, slowly, as he sucked my raging hard cock. This was fucking unreal; Marcus, my very hot super masculine acquaintance, could I call him a friend now that he was sucking my cock, was on his knees sucking my cock. What? How did this all happen? Okay well, earlier in the week...

My phone went off; it was a text from Marcus.

Him – "In town. Can we get together?"

Can we get together? I had only done Marcus a few times and he had never sucked me, but he was my top three; right there with Kelly K. and Aaron. I texted him back.

Me – "Give me three possible times that work for you."

Him – "Tonight after 7. Tomorrow tween 12 and 6pm. Friday morning tween 7 and 9am."

Sweet.

Me – "I'll suck you all three times. Here work for you?"

Him – "You shitting me? Be there at 730."

Marcus was punctual as well as a bunch of other things; tall built, black, handsome, intelligent and oh yeah, a fucking great cock.

I shut the door behind him and said it was good to see him again.

"Likewise," he said. "Are you serious about seeing me all three times?"

I laughed and shook my head," Dude, I told you before. I fucking love sucking your cock. I will do it every chance I get. Starting with today." I turned and headed towards the bedroom, Marcus followed.

Once inside he undressed, folding and hanging his clothes up perfectly. This time he was totally naked and oh man, I wanted him bad.

"Take your clothes off Tom," he said. "Get comfortable, it's all good."

I agreed, took my clothes off and left them in a pile. "Lay on the bed," I said. "I want to show you how taking your clothes off works for me and therefore, for you."

He looked at me with a not quite sure look then stretched out on the bed. I got on the bed, knelt down between his legs and spread them apart. "The wider apart your legs, the harder you'll cum."

He smiled and replied "Show me."

I leaned forward and slid my hands between his legs. Starting on the calves I began gliding my fingers slowly up them. His eyes widened a bit, but he didn't complain. As I moved up I leaned forward more, my head near his cock, his very long, thick and oh so hard cock. I stopped a bit short, close enough that he could feel my breath on it, but not touching it. I moved down his thighs, back down to the calves.

A second time went up this time when I reached his thighs I move my hands inward, towards his crotch. He took in a deep breath of anticipation and I rewarded him by cupping his large balls and grabbing his cock under the head.

I moved forward and placed my tongue on his cock head, swirling in circles to the left then to the right. I fondled his large balls as I moved my hand down his cock, now taking his large head into my mouth. I swallowed once, twice, a third time sucking it towards my throat. I knew it would be there soon, not soon enough.