Tom, Scot & Gary and the Next Step

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few licks, ever so slow and long, down his cock then back up I took it into my mouth. He caught his breath as the head of the dildo reached his asshole. As I went down his cock I slid the dildo in, He exhaled.

In and out the wet dildo slid as my mouth went up and down in time. Up his ass the dildo went, down his cock went my hot, wet, mouth. Out his ass the dildo went, up his cock went my mouth, the dildo and his cock always inside, never out.

"Fuck Tom," Gary moaned. "This is hot."

I moved off of his cock and slid the dildo out. Lubing my cock I told him, "Play with your cock while I fuck you, but don't cum. I want you to cum in my ass when it's your turn."

Gary nodded as I placed the head of my cock on his asshole. "It may hurt just a bit; let me know if it's too much."

Into his ass went the head of my cock, Gary didn't say a thing, stroking his cock as I had told him to. I pushed deeper in, halfway then stopped. I felt his ass tighten up then relax as it fit around my fat cock.

"This feels so fucking good, give it all to me," Gary said as he played with his cock.

I slid deeper in, quicker this time and reached to where my balls laid up against his ass. "You okay?"

Gary looked at me, nodded and said, "Fuck me Tom. Fill my ass up, 'cuz I'm going to fill yours!"

I smiled and said, "Okay," and started to back my cock out of his ass, slowly. Once out I went back in and started to fuck him at a pretty steady pace, balls banging against him when I went, balls deep, duh!

Gary was whacking his cock pretty fast, I told him to slow down if he wanted to fuck me. The other option would be for me to speed up and I fucking did. I grabbed his legs by the thighs and pulled him towards me. Locking his legs like that I could control the speed and angle better and I wanted to cum, I wanted this virgin ass, wanted him to like it, wanted him to want it so banged fast and hard.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Oh shit! Here it comes Gary!" I started to pump cum into him, into that sweet hot and wet ass. He leaned towards me as my balls banged him hard. Three four, five squirts into his fine ass, I dry fired then backed away.

Gary took his hand from his cock and said, "My turn Tom." He took the lube and lubed up. I went to the chair, grabbing the back of it I was on my knees, ass towards him. "Fuck me Gary, fuck me hard!"

He pushed me down to the right height and rubbed the head of his cock on my asshole. I pushed back. "Give it to me, give it to me!"

Gary pushed and the head went in, no wait, his whole cock went into me on the first push, and it went deep as his balls banged against me.

"Oh fuck," he said.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" I said loudly. "Fill me up!"

Gary didn't need much encouraging as he began to slide in and out of my hungry ass. I could feel him slow down and flex his cock, loving the way my ass gripped it. I held the chair tightly as he picked up speed. Bam, bam, bam - balls deep and I fucking loved it.

After few minutes I knew he was ready to blow as his breath came in ragged gasps. "Cum in me Gary, cum in me, please!"

Just like I thought, that was it, the "please" sent him over the edge. I felt the hot cum pumping inside me, one two, three; how many time I couldn't tell you as my ass was so wet from him cumming he could have dry fucked me for as long as he wanted. After a bit he backed away, I got down from the chair, cum dripped from my asshole and turned around. Gary was lying on the bed trying to catch his breath.

I went to the bathroom, cleaned up and got Gary a towel too. I wiped his ass, wiped his cock, leaned over and said "You can have that anytime you want."

He looked at me and said, "Thanks man. That was incredible. It can't get much better than that."

I smiled, grabbed his cock in my mouth, licked it a bit then looked him in the eyes and said, "Wait until Ben and I spit roast you bro'".

************

"Oh hell yes," he said. "I can't wait for you to show me everything you do, all of it."

"You think so?"

"No, I fucking know so!"

I remember Scott saying that the last time we were together, when I had pushed cum into his mouth, his cum, and we swallowed it together. That was a week ago. I had gone to Cup in Time a couple of times, but Scott hadn't been working. I wondered if Jason had fired him after finding out I was sucking Scott's cock. I figured I'd go on down there and see if he was working. Yeah, I could have texted him, but Cup in Time was being a pretty hot place for me to go and besides, maybe Lori would be there.

I got to the parking lot and saw Cyndee's car; this should be fun. I went in and Scott was working bar, Jason the register, Cyndee was with another girl at a table and Lori was waiting for her drink. I walked up to her and said "Fancy meeting you here."

She turned towards me, smiled. Leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh baby, you just brightened up my day."

"Lori." Scott said, handing her drink to her as she acknowledged him. "Hey, Tom, how you doing? Doppio?"

"Yeah please," I replied. Scott told Jason I needed a doppio, Jason looked over and smiled, and replied "You got it."

I told Lori, I'd be right back and went to pay for my drink. As I came back Scott handed it to me and smiled. "I'll text you later," he whispered. I smiled and nodded.

I turned to look for Lori; she was sitting at a table with another girl and waved me over. I had to walk by Cyndee's table, she looked at me and I figured it would be good to stop and talk.

"How've you been?" I asked her with smile. Saying "Hi" to the girl she was with.

Cyndee looked at me and replied, "Doing really, really well. This is Kathy; Kathy this is my ex-boyfriend Tom."

Kathy was a pleasant girl it seemed, had a smile and dressed sharply. She nodded and said, "Oh, so you're Tom. I've heard a lot about you."

"Not all true I think," I said with a laugh.

"So how are you doing Tom?" Cyndee said, looking at Lori then back at me. "Looks like you're doing okay."

"Oh wow, thanks for asking," I replied. "Yeah, I'm doing well. Hey, you know, I'd love to talk to you more, but..."

Cyndee gave a half-hearted grin and said, "Oh sure. You, Jason and I ought to get together again, like the old days."

"You know, we just might," I replied. "Nice to meet you Kathy."

"You too," she said.

As I walked away I saw Cyndee lean into to Kathy, who knows what she was saying, but I could imagine. Fuck it, what's behind me don't concern me and Cyndee was definitely behind me. Now Lori; she was in front of me.

"Have a seat Tom," she said. "This is Ellen, Ellen, Tom."

Ellen smiled, "So you're Tom, I've heard so much about you."

Seriously? "Hopefully good stuff," I said.

Ellen looked at Lori then back at me, "Oh yes, and definitely all good. So how'd you guys meet?"

"Oh, Tom came into my work on business and we got to talking," Lori said. "We sort of hit it off and he asked be out for coffee, right here actually."

"Yep, right here," I said. I sat down and poured some Carolans from my flask into my doppio. Lori looked at Ellen and she at her, they both smiled.

"I knew I liked this guy the first time I saw him," Lori said. "Carolans or Bailey's?"

"Carolans," I said. Ellen and Lori laughed, Lori saying "Good answer."

"We both love Carolans in coffee in the morning," said Ellen.

"So you've known each other for a while?"

"Yes," Ellen said. "We know each other from Vegas. It's been quite a few years. Miss her more, now that she's here, but at least it's only a few hours away by car."

"Are you here visiting?" I asked.

"Yes, for a few days then back to Vegas," Ellen said. "We should get together, all three of us, for dinner."

"That sounds great," Lori said. "Tom?"

"I'm in," I replied. "Just let me know when."

We talked for a bit more then Lori said she had to be getting back to work; Ellen had to get going too. Lori gave me another kiss on the cheek and a hug, we said out goodbyes, and they left.

I finished my doppio and went up to order another. Jason was in the back, Cyndee wasn't this time, I saw her looking at me and talking to Kathy again.

"Scott, can I get another doppio?" I asked.

He laughed, took the money and went to make it. I followed him to the bar. "What you laughing about?"

"Cyndee," he said quietly. "She was glaring at you the whole time you were with Lori; funny shit." He handed me my drink and smiled as I walked back to the table. My phone went off; it was a text from Scott.

"I have this hard-on that needs to be taken care of. Any ideas?"

I texted back "What time are you off?" I looked up and saw him smiling and texting back.

"5 - I can be at your place by 6, all showered."

I smiled. "Time for you to learn some new stuff."

"K."

Jason came back up front and Scott put his phone away.

It was six thirty when Scott showed up.

"Sorry I'm late, the girlfriend needed my help on something" he said. "Debbie, she works at Cup in Time too."

"Girlfriend, eh?" I said. "It sounds like we have some things in common."

"So Lori's your girlfriend," Scott asked as he walked towards the bedroom, taking off clothes on the way. Nice to see he was feeling comfortable with this whole thing. I followed and we were soon naked.

"No, not yet," I said. "But Cyndee was."

He had an odd look on his face. "You mean Jason's Cyndee?"

"Yep, before him she was with me," I replied. "But it's all good, we're still friends."

"Wow, did she know you used to suck Jason's cock?" Scott asked as he began to stroke his cock.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Know about it? She's seen me do it. How about your girlfriend; she good with it?"

He thought before he replied, "I think so. She knows I have guy friends and she may have hinted around that she knows I suck cock, so I guess so. Speaking of sucking cock."

Figured I'd shock Scott one last time to see if he really wanted my dick up his ass. "Better lay back on the bed if you want me to fuck your ass."

He didn't bat an eye and jumped back on the bed. I reached into the drawer and pulled out my trusty dildo and lube while he stroked his cock. "Horny today?" I asked with a smile and lubed cock.

"Fuck yeah, been thinking about this all day," he said. "I want to learn it all."

"All?"

"All."

I got up on the bed and lay down facing and over Scott. I licked my finger and started to play with a nipple then replaced that with my mouth. I started to go up from his chest, licking and kissing, grabbing his hard cock in my right hand. As I reached his neck I began to slowly jerk his cock up and down. He moaned as I moved to his mouth, his hips moving upwards. We kissed passionately for a few minutes, me rubbing my hard cock against his body while continuing to stroke his cock.

After a bit I went down, down past his chest and stomach to rest my mouth on his crotch, lick his cock while I still stroked him.

I went lower, licked and kissed his balls, they tasted wonderful, and I put most of one in my mouth. I sucked softly, then moving my mouth quickly to his cock. Shifting my body to between his legs I took the head of his cock into my mouth, my hand pressed against my lips. As I went down I left a wet trail of spit that my hand could use as I went back up.

Up and down I went, slow and deep. I pulled away and said "Can I fuck your ass Scott?"

"Yes, yes."

"Yes what Scott?" I teased as I grabbed the dildo.

"Yes, you can fuck my ass," he said softly.

I stood up and pulled him by ankles to the edge of the bed, slid a pillow under his ass, then lubed the dildo. "Play with yourself," I said and he did.

Once lubed, I pushed the dildo to his asshole, then inside, deep and fast. He was ready for it, wanted it, as he didn't even say a word or complain. In and out, I pushed his hand off his cock and started to suck hm. In and out the dildo slid as I went up and down on his cock.

After a couple of minutes I stood up, pulled out the dildo and rubbed my hard cock up against his asshole.

"Ready, Scott?" I asked.

"Damn it!" he said loudly. "Fuck me Tom!"

So I did.

My wet cock glided into his hungry ass, slowly and deeply, balls up against his ass. I love the first time my balls rubbed against a guy's ass, cock deep inside him. And when it's a new guy, it's even better.

Back out I slid. Then back in, thick and hard, my wet cock was gripped by his tight ass. "You good Scott?" I asked on the down stroke.

"Oh hell, I'm great," he said. Smart too as he began jerking his cock while I fucked his ass. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

So I started to pick up speed and began to bang his ass pretty good. Where my balls had rubbed, they were now banging with each thrust deep inside him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" he shouted as he started to cum!

That was a first for me; I never had had that happen before. The first spurt of cum went way up into the air, back towards his chest, followed by a second and third. As he kept cumming I kept pounding and then it was my turn.

I shot my first gob of cum on the down stroke, deep into his ass. Scott was starting to dry fire and had pulled his hand from his cock; I was just starting to cum. A second and third spurt of cum filled his now really wet ass. I pumped as long as I could then fell back onto the chair. We were both spent.

I watched as Scott got up and rubbed his finger on his chest, scooping up his cum. He walked over to me and shoved his sticky cum laden fingers into my mouth, I sucked it, and then he pulled them out, replacing them with his tongue, our mouths entwined. We continued to kiss until all of his cum had been swallowed. He stepped back and said "I have to be leaving, I told my girlfriend I'd be back around 730. When can we do this again?"

"Anytime Scott," I replied. "Just let me know."

"Cool, I'll text you."

"You better, I want my ass fucked by you," I said with a smile. "You'll like it."

"I bet I will Tom and I can't wait," he said. He leaned forward and kissed me again then started to get dressed.

************

12